PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Bryant on ending career overseas: 'I can see myself doing that'

oarabbus
08-06-2015, 07:10 PM
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/eye-on-basketball/25261820/kobe-bryant-on-ending-career-overseas-i-can-see-myself-doing-that

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 07:25 PM
ofcourse he can see himself making 40-50 million dollars per season playing in europe

duh

the nba is only about legacies to kobe. its not about the money. the minute he cant build on his legacy he'l retire from the nba and play soccer or basketball over seas

SCdac
08-06-2015, 07:27 PM
would just drag his career down lower than he already has the past few years imo... imagine if he goes over there and looks average or is involved in some embarrassing losses... He seems like a relatively sharp/smart guy - as much as I've disliked him over the years, I'd MUCH rather listen to him than stupid ass Shaq on TNT

dazzer87
08-06-2015, 07:29 PM
ofcourse he can see himself making 40-50 million dollars per season playing in europe

http://33.media.tumblr.com/63ac10c6d16466950cac433820d4882e/tumblr_inline_nsmyeqmR0F1rydd6z_500.gif

Bandito
08-06-2015, 07:31 PM

duh

the nba is only about legacies to kobe. its not about the money. the minute he cant build on his legacy he'l retire from the nba and play soccer or basketball over seas
But he's not building on his legacy now.

T_L_P
08-06-2015, 07:32 PM
http://33.media.tumblr.com/63ac10c6d16466950cac433820d4882e/tumblr_inline_nsmyeqmR0F1rydd6z_500.gif

What's worse is he thinks Kobe could become a professional football player when he retires.

FKAri
08-06-2015, 07:32 PM
It'll be Kobe's farewell tour. But since he's the GOAT it's gonna be global baby :rockon:

Hey Yo
08-06-2015, 07:34 PM
I'd be shocked if he did sign on to play seriously for another league that's outside of the country.

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 07:36 PM

didnt the basikta's offer kobe a 40 million dollar deal and his own stadium?

that was only a few years ago

china thinks of kobe as a god even to this day. they already built him a stadium

http://www.si.com/longform/kobe/img/image1.jpg

http://www.cloudvoted.com/HouseOfMamba/images/video1-placeholder.jpg

people underrate kobes global brand value

kobe could play 10 years over seas and retire at age 47... and make more money there than he ever did in the nba

wouldnt matter if he could only go 10 minutes a game

regardless. hes like their manny pacquiao

9erempiree
08-06-2015, 07:38 PM
Welcome to Real Madrid Mamba!

http://www.euroleague.net/rs/45020/45d06ff8-6247-4820-b4fc-659a7cd7547c/b49/filename/45d.jpg

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 07:39 PM
I'd be shocked if he did sign on to play seriously for another league that's outside of the country.

prepare to be shocked

Smoke117
08-06-2015, 07:42 PM
What's worse is he thinks Kobe could become a professional football player when he retires.

Hey Yo
08-06-2015, 07:51 PM
prepare to be shocked
Hey....more power to him if he can make the coin w/o the backlash.

Although, I wouldn't be as shocked to see you claim that winning a ring in China is 5x more impressive than winning one in the NBA.

"Kobe 10 rings"

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 07:53 PM

if will farrell can play for 10+ major league teams and record an out pitching. make contact hitting and make a play on a hit holding a runner at first. then kobe can go kick a ball around for publicity over in europe

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 07:54 PM
Hey....more power to him if he can make the coin w/o the backlash.

Although, I wouldn't be as shocked to see you claim that winning a ring in China is 5x more impressive than winning one in the NBA.

"Kobe 10 rings"

it wouldnt be as impressive. but it would drastically upgrade his basketball legacy

winning a ring in both the nba and europe as the main guy would be a great accomplishment. who else has done it

sdot_thadon
08-06-2015, 07:55 PM
Can't lie it'd be pretty fun to watch him destroy overseas talent in his twilight just because none of the goat list has done it yet. That could actually add to his overall legacy.

JT123
08-06-2015, 07:57 PM
Jesus does Kobe ever shut up? :facepalm How about you concentrate on the Lakers and actually earning that ridiculous contract you signed. :rant

JT123
08-06-2015, 08:00 PM
Can't lie it'd be pretty fun to watch him destroy overseas talent in his twilight just because none of the goat list has done it yet. That could actually add to his overall legacy.
:roll: None of the goat players have done it because it's beneath their dignity. Kobe dominating a bunch of 4 ft tall asian guys overseas would just make him look like more of a joke than he already is.

ekosky
08-06-2015, 08:01 PM
:roll: None of the goat players have done it because it's beneath their dignity. Kobe dominating a bunch of 4 ft tall asian guys overseas would just make him look like more of a joke than he already is.
:roll:

Jameerthefear
08-06-2015, 08:02 PM
:roll:

STATUTORY
08-06-2015, 08:05 PM
love to see him dunk on Lebron23 doe

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 08:08 PM

or maybe because those other guys were more prone to ring chasing/taking pay cuts till age 40

while kobe would rather go over seas and be the man still and make 40 times as much money since ring chasing/role player rings are worth less than a euro league finals mvp

:lol

kennethgriffin
08-06-2015, 08:10 PM
kobe would be like the wcw hulk hogan of the euro league

suddenly all the wwf/nba viewers would tune into euro league for the first time ever. probly get a tv deal on american cable tv

kobe could actually be the pioneer in globalization of the sport

ihatetimthomas
08-06-2015, 08:12 PM
Professional bball careers are so short as is, why not maximize the amount of money you can earn while you still can? This is why I will never hate on vets who were stars but will sign min deals for as long as they can. You have to max out your ability to play and earn money while you can.

Kobes legacy is already set in stone, regardless if he ends his career over there or not. It wont add or diminish what he has accomplished.

Beastmode88
08-06-2015, 08:16 PM
Professional bball careers are so short as is, why not maximize the amount of money you can earn while you still can? This is why I will never hate on vets who were stars but will sign min deals for as long as they can. You have to max out your ability to play and earn money while you can.

Kobes legacy is already set in stone, regardless if he ends his career over there or not. It wont add or diminish what he has accomplished.

if kobe was smart he would of invested his money even lebron knew what to do.

TheMarkMadsen
08-06-2015, 08:17 PM
people please read the article and then respond, I know that's asking a lot from a bunch of idiots

but still

Jakeh008
08-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Idk much about oversees leagues but if possible I could see Kobe being given ownership of a CBA team and becoming a player/owner in China. for 5-10 Years.

Imagine if Yao played a game for his Sharks vs Kobe and his team.
Every person in China would give all their money to see that game.

outbreak
08-06-2015, 08:27 PM
He could back up V-span with ~15 minutes a night.

Fire Colangelo
08-06-2015, 08:47 PM
Idk much about oversees leagues but if possible I could see Kobe being given ownership of a CBA team and becoming a player/owner in China. for 5-10 Years.

Imagine if Yao played a game for his Sharks vs Kobe and his team.
Every person in China would give all their money to see that game.

Bruh, Yao has gotten so fat and out of shape. It's kinda sad actually

sdot_thadon
08-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Disagree. Conquering another pro league in his twilight would be impressive imo. I'm sure he'd do better than A.i. did. The biggest misconception about legacies is everyone is convinced you have to match another's accomplishments to be valid. Walking in another's shoes will never ever allow you to be greater than said person. It's about blazing your own trail , be the 1st someone not the the next anyone.

West-Side
08-07-2015, 09:32 AM
would just drag his career down lower than he already has the past few years imo... imagine if he goes over there and looks average or is involved in some embarrassing losses... He seems like a relatively sharp/smart guy - as much as I've disliked him over the years, I'd MUCH rather listen to him than stupid ass Shaq on TNT

Yeah because we really held it against Michael when he came back to play for the Wizards. :facepalm I bet not many remember Jordan having the least efficient season in league history in his final year in the league.

No one will care about Kobe playing in Europe either. Why would anyone question the man if he can make 30/40 million a year playing a game he obviously loves? It's not even about his legacy anymore.

Heck if I was a professional basketball player and had a chance to increase my net worth while continuing to play the sport I love, I'd be all for it.

Quickening
08-07-2015, 09:40 AM
30-40 million salary? More like 3-4 mill salary, the biggest salary in euroleague is like 9 mill.

Kobe getting 40? :lol

People in europe don't really give a fck about Basketball.

Clifton
08-07-2015, 09:51 AM
Didn't he spend some of his childhood in Italy? Did his dad play in Europe?

I could see him playing a few more years in Italy. What I definitely *cant'* see is him allowing himself to play at a disadvantage to younger guys in the NBA because of age, just to stay in the L a few years longer... as soon as he reaches the point he can't score 20 every night, he's done.

I wouldn't mind NBA legends going to Europe for a few years and dominating. It might bring Euroleague and the NBA closer together. Fans at home would want to watch 42 year old Kobe score 20 a night, and they'd get exposure to Euroleague ball and Euroleague players in the process.

West-Side
08-07-2015, 09:57 AM
30-40 million salary? More like 3-4 mill salary, the biggest salary in euroleague is like 9 mill.

Well, Kobe has received 3 million to play 10 games for Italy before.
So who knows.

It's not so much about Kobe's current ability but more about the money he'd be bringing in for the team. He's a celebrity in Europe and Asia; and him playing overseas will only make basketball more popular out there.

It's a win-win.
If Kobe is offered 20 million pounds a season, that's close to 34 million American I believe. I think he'll be offered in the range of 15-20 to be honest.

Sakkreth
08-07-2015, 10:14 AM
if will farrell can play for 10+ major league teams and record an out pitching. make contact hitting and make a play on a hit holding a runner at first. then kobe can go kick a ball around for publicity over in europe

You are truly retarded, or probably even an imbecile.

HylianNightmare
08-07-2015, 10:15 AM
I'd love to see that

SpanishACB
08-07-2015, 10:55 AM
he's said multiple times (one recently to) that he would like to retire playing for FC Barcelona, problem is, I can't see them paying him more than 1 million a year in the best case scenario.

pastis
08-07-2015, 11:00 AM

there ar eplenty of good street ballers with incredbile ball handling, dunks and shots. but are they on the nba level?
same goes for street footballer. or kobe. just because kobe can juggle a little bit with a ball doesnt mean he can play on the highest level.

HurricaneKid
08-07-2015, 12:04 PM
This is an awful idea. In the NBA the players rule the roost. And a player like Kobe has more pull than almost anyone else. In Europe coaches rule with an iron fist (closer to how football is coached here). I don't know how he plays under those circumstances.

Nick Young
08-07-2015, 12:05 PM
Euroleague has its new GOAT

I'm predicting 40 ppg, 50% shooting, 45% from 3.

The black mamba will go to town against these tiny 6'1 unathletic shooting guards and the shortened WNBA length three point line found in Euroleague.

Even Scalabrine shot 70% over there:roll: :roll: :roll:

West-Side
08-07-2015, 12:08 PM
Euroleague has its new GOAT

I'm predicting 40 ppg, 50% shooting, 45% from 3.

The black mamba will go to town against these tiny 6'1 unathletic shooting guards and the shortened WNBA length three point line found in Euroleague.

Even Scalabrine shot 70% over there:roll: :roll: :roll:

No ****ing way?! :roll:

Jailblazers7
08-07-2015, 12:18 PM

I could see him playing a few more years in Italy. What I definitely *cant'* see is him allowing himself to play at a disadvantage to younger guys in the NBA because of age, just to stay in the L a few years longer... as soon as he reaches the point he can't score 20 every night, he's done.

I wouldn't mind NBA legends going to Europe for a few years and dominating. It might bring Euroleague and the NBA closer together. Fans at home would want to watch 42 year old Kobe score 20 a night, and they'd get exposure to Euroleague ball and Euroleague players in the process.

Yeah, it would be cool to see the reverse of the Euro/MLS thing for basketball. Kobe clearly still has a soft spot for the culture over their given his childhood in Italy so I don't see why he wouldn't want to do a couple seasons over in Europe.

HurricaneKid
08-07-2015, 12:21 PM
I bet not many remember Jordan having the least efficient season in league history in his final year in the league.

When he went 20/6/4 and shot .445 from the field? Did you see Kobe last year?

West-Side
08-07-2015, 12:30 PM
When he went 20/6/4 and shot .445 from the field? Did you see Kobe last year?

22.1 FGA, 22.9 PPG on .416 is the season I'm talking about.

As bad as Kobe was last year; he still was more efficient. 22.3 PPG on 20.4 FGA.

But yeah, both had two of the most inefficient years in league history.
Jordan's is actual the least efficient, I remember even reading an article about it back in the day.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 12:40 PM

duh

No team is signing him to play soccer (STOP DOING DRUGS), and no team is paying him $40-$50 million when he can barely even run.

You are out of your freaking mind.

He might get something like $6.6 million for one season from Barca, since the President of the club said Kobe offered to play there, and that the club would take him. And that's the highest salary they are paying right now to anyone in the basketball team.

Sure, they could afford to pay $40-$50 million, but there is no way in freaking hell that Kobe would get more than the current max they are paying anyone.

Everyone knows he's a totally washed up has been.

The ONLY way he could get $40-$50 million would be if Nike paid him that to go play in Europe. No way in hell is any European team giving it to him. They all know he's a completely washed up has been that probably won't even last one month of the season.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 12:51 PM
didnt the basikta's offer kobe a 40 million dollar deal and his own stadium?

that was only a few years ago

china thinks of kobe as a god even to this day. they already built him a stadium

http://www.si.com/longform/kobe/img/image1.jpg

http://www.cloudvoted.com/HouseOfMamba/images/video1-placeholder.jpg

people underrate kobes global brand value

kobe could play 10 years over seas and retire at age 47... and make more money there than he ever did in the nba

wouldnt matter if he could only go 10 minutes a game

regardless. hes like their manny pacquiao

Olympiacos offered him $83 million net income.

Besiktas never offered him shit you moron. They are a small club that is completely irrelevant, play in crappy 2nd and 3rd level leagues..........have no money (their entire budget is like 5 million euros).

You are a complete freaking idiot.

And if you think ANY team would offer him what Olympiacos did then.........you are smoking meth non-stop.

Maybe he could go play with Olimpia Milano for something like $5-$10 million for a season. He wants to live in Italy again, and Kobe's personal friends with the owner of that club, who also happens to be incredibly rich. And they play in Euroleague. They are a bad team, and never do jack shit, never have any serious ambitions or expectations.........unlike Barca that expects to do well, so they could afford to play a washed up has been minutes.

So maybe that would be the most realistic scenario.

Another option might be Reggio Emilio. They also are an Italian League club, and Kobe is also personal friends with the owner of that club. He knows the owner all the way back from when he was a kid and his dad was a manager in the club. And his dad has some pull in the club. That's a low level team and Kobe could probably just play there and jack shots all day, since losing would not matter to them. Only thing is, he would not get probably more than about $2 million I would say in a year with that team. And they don't even play at Euroleague level. They play in 2nd tier level of Eurocup.

But that might be better for Kobe to play in Europe's version of D-League. That's what Iverson did when he went to Europe. Go play in the 2nd tier league. And Iverson FAILED and BUSTED in Europe's 2nd tier league. So actually, the 2nd tier European league might be Kobe's best move. So maybe Reggio Emilio.

But I think he wants to play with Barca.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 12:53 PM
Welcome to Real Madrid Mamba!

http://www.euroleague.net/rs/45020/45d06ff8-6247-4820-b4fc-659a7cd7547c/b49/filename/45d.jpg

Kobe is a Barca fan.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 12:55 PM
or maybe because those other guys were more prone to ring chasing/taking pay cuts till age 40

while kobe would rather go over seas and be the man still and make 40 times as much money since ring chasing/role player rings are worth less than a euro league finals mvp

:lol

1. You claimed the exact opposite here about a thousand times when talking about Spanoulis.

2. If you think Kobe can lead a team to a Euroleague championship at this point in time, you are completely insane.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 01:00 PM
Disagree. Conquering another pro league in his twilight would be impressive imo. I'm sure he'd do better than A.i. did. The biggest misconception about legacies is everyone is convinced you have to match another's accomplishments to be valid. Walking in another's shoes will never ever allow you to be greater than said person. It's about blazing your own trail , be the 1st someone not the the next anyone.

That isn't holding much of a standard.........

1. Odum - cut after 3 weeks of major suckage in Spanish League and Euroleague.

2. Iverson - cut after 2 months of major suckage in Turkish League and Eurocup (2nd tier European league).

This whole "washed up NBA stars go to Europe and dominate and totally destroy" thing that NBA only fans come up with is so much freaking bullshit.

It simply does NOT happen.

Although, I will say this, Ron Artest, to his credit, was like the 8th best player on an Italian Eurocup (European 2nd tier league) team last year.

The place for "washed up NBA has beens" is the Chinese Basketball Association, not any decent European league.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 01:07 PM

Exactly. Some people here are completely delusional. If this was Kobe at age 30, then maybe. But no way in hell now. If LeBron or Durant, or someone like that wanted to play in Europe, then maybe. Kobe? No.

Kirilenko got $8 million last year in CSKA. And let's be honest here, Kirilenko could actually physically still perform (if he wanted to), he's just lazy as hell and mentally did not want to play anymore.

Kobe can't really perform anymore. Every time he steps on a court he could suffer a career ending injury at any second.

So he's no way in hell worth the money Kirilenko got. It's just the fact.

To get the kind of money people are talking about it would have to be something like when Beckham came to MLS and sponsors like Nike paid his salary. Because there is no reason for teams in Europe to do it.

And if people think "Kobe will fill arenas and generate TV revenue and merchandise" and all that.......he's not covering any 30-40 million.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 01:08 PM

How delusional can some people be?

:facepalm :rolleyes:

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Yeah, it would be cool to see the reverse of the Euro/MLS thing for basketball. Kobe clearly still has a soft spot for the culture over their given his childhood in Italy so I don't see why he wouldn't want to do a couple seasons over in Europe.

Yeah, because the Euroleague is only equal to the MLS in basketball terms..........

https://media1.giphy.com/media/gtXBtRBKD4oSY/200.gif

Jailblazers7
08-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Yeah, because the Euroleague is only equal to the MLS in basketball terms..........

https://media1.giphy.com/media/gtXBtRBKD4oSY/200.gif

That's exactly what Euroleague is dude.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 01:28 PM
That's exactly what Euroleague is dude.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/lCcz2MnhPDb0Y/200.gif

It never ceases to amaze how stupid the average poster is in this forum.

The MLS isn't even as good as the Belgium League in basketball. The MLS isn't even at the level of good Latin American leagues in basketball like FIBA Americas League or the top league in Brazil.

Oh yeah sure, Euroleague is definitely the same exact thing as MLS..........

Jailblazers7
08-07-2015, 01:35 PM
https://media3.giphy.com/media/lCcz2MnhPDb0Y/200.gif

It never ceases to amaze how stupid the average poster is in this forum.

The MLS isn't even as good as the Belgium League in basketball. The MLS isn't even at the level of good Latin American leagues in basketball like FIBA Americas League or the top league in Brazil.

Oh yeah sure, Euroleague is definitely the same exact thing as MLS..........

Well, it is. :confusedshrug:

Dudes not good enough to play in the best league and washed up stars getting paid big contracts to attract fans and put up stats in a lesser league. Sounds a lot like MLS to me.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 01:42 PM
Well, it is. :confusedshrug:

Dudes not good enough to play in the best league and washed up stars getting paid big contracts to attract fans and put up stats in a lesser league. Sounds a lot like MLS to me.

You are a psychotic.

FKAri
08-07-2015, 01:59 PM
MLS >> Euroleague

No basketball player of the calibre of David Beckham, David Villa, Thierry Henry, Pirlo, etc has played in the Euroleague recently; even in their twilight.

Papaya Petee
08-07-2015, 02:00 PM
Your level of stupidity reaches no end.

SpanishACB
08-07-2015, 02:09 PM
MLS >> Euroleague

No basketball player of the calibre of David Beckham, David Villa, Thierry Henry, Pirlo, etc has played in the Euroleague recently; even in their twilight.

then the MLS = the arabian league

seeing as Xavi and others went there instead?

it's a money thing, 30-35 (which is like NBA's 35-40) washed up stars get to keep their 10 million a year salaries while playing for americans or arabs, a salary they would never get in a respectable football league because they simply do not cut it physically anymore.

Also David Beckham was never nothing more than a glorified free kick taker and an average player, surely Americans know this much?

HylianNightmare
08-07-2015, 02:35 PM
You are a psychotic.
Kettle

kennethgriffin
08-07-2015, 02:44 PM
Euroleague shitting his pants at the thought of kobe going over and putting that shitty league on the map. He'd instantly become their all time goat player in just one minute of action

ihatetimthomas
08-07-2015, 06:19 PM
if kobe was smart he would of invested his money even lebron knew what to do.

Who's to say he hasn't? And what does this have to do with Lebron?

Playing overseas will allow him to build his brand while still getting paid to play ball.

Euroleague
08-07-2015, 07:10 PM
Euroleague shitting his pants at the thought of kobe going over and putting that shitty league on the map. He'd instantly become their all time goat player in just one minute of action

If he lasted a few months, and averaged like 8 points a game - that would be an incredible success.

TripleA
08-07-2015, 07:12 PM
If he lasted a few months, and averaged like 8 points a game - that would be an incredible success.

What would be a good team for kobe's skill set?

Kvnzhangyay
08-07-2015, 07:13 PM

You racist :biggums:

Just because he's a different race means that his standards should be pathetically low?

HighFlyer23
08-07-2015, 08:56 PM
I can see some very lucrative contracts out there for him in Europe

Kobe_6/8
08-07-2015, 09:18 PM
He's only saying this **** so people let their guard down. Kobe will play in the NBA until he physically can't.

TheMarkMadsen
08-07-2015, 09:20 PM
people really need to read the article

this is such a non story

[QUOTE] After growing up in Italy and spending time in China, could you see yourself ending your career playing at either place?

Kobe:

pastis
08-08-2015, 04:14 AM

i think kobe would average ike 18ppg in Euroleague over the season.

every little travel is getting called. kobe would make lots of offensive fouls as well. he would be in serious foul trouble if he doesnt adjust his game.

euroleague is not an isolation superstar league, its a spurs team game league. you doesnt have many players shooting 18-20 times on the basket.

and again: you are really underestimating top 16 euroeague teams. Berlin who normally never sniff top 16 euroleague air defeated spurs while spurs having their stars with like 30mpg.
it was just a training game, but for both teams. berlin was in preparation for the upcomming season as well

Euroleague
08-08-2015, 03:50 PM
i think kobe would average ike 18ppg in Euroleague over the season.

every little travel is getting called. kobe would make lots of offensive fouls as well. he would be in serious foul trouble if he doesnt adjust his game.

euroleague is not an isolation superstar league, its a spurs team game league. you doesnt have many players shooting 18-20 times on the basket.

and again: you are really underestimating top 16 euroeague teams. Berlin who normally never sniff top 16 euroleague air defeated spurs while spurs having their stars with like 30mpg.
it was just a training game, but for both teams. berlin was in preparation for the upcomming season as well

There is not a chance in hell Kobe at age 39, after a full Achilles tear, and a knee surgery, is averaging 18 points a game in Euroleague.

He would have to be a super human to do something like that. He isn't. Your estimation is wildly unrealistic.

dreamwarrior
08-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Please stay home and spend time with your kids instead of dragging them to Italy or China.

DMV2
08-08-2015, 08:55 PM
Please stay home and spend time with your kids instead of dragging them to Italy or China.
If his kids are already homeschooled, why not bring them to be homeschooled somewhere else around the world? I'd go for that if I was a kid.

Don't think Vanessa is the type who wants to leave LA though.

DMV2
08-08-2015, 08:56 PM
I can see China paying him $200 million USD to play there. For just 1 season even. lol

That kind of deal would have Vanessa willing to get out of LA for sure.

VeeCee15
08-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Kobe's been wanting to get free from Vanessa since the rape trial.

What he should do first is get a divorce...and then sign a 200 millioin dollar deal to go play in china.

DMV2
08-08-2015, 09:07 PM

What he should do first is get a divorce...and then sign a 200 millioin dollar deal to go play in china.
Smart move.

JT123
08-08-2015, 09:26 PM

Kobe is stuck with Vanessa cause his dumb ass didn't make her sign a prenup. :oldlol: How stupid can someone be to marry such an obvious gold digger? She will leave him the second he retires and take half his money. Book it

SCdac
12-02-2015, 08:25 PM
I wonder if he still entertains this idea or if he's calling it quits for good. If so, he seems like a decent speaker and I'd rather see him get into commentating than become a coach right away (not that dude can't retire now if he wanted but I'm sure he'll stay productive)

Goofsta Knicca
12-02-2015, 10:19 PM
Ball Hoggin in Brazil
Chuckin in China
IsoFest Italy
Trickin fo Treys in Turkey

Bald Mamba World Tour