PDA

View Full Version : Marqueef Morris wants out of Phoenix, won't talk to players or staff

Lensanity
08-06-2015, 09:16 PM
https://twitter.com/BurnsAndGambo/status/629413143198978048?s=09
According to @Gambo987's sources, Markieff wants out. He wants nothing to do with the #Suns. Won't talk to players or staff. #NBA

:rolleyes:
Who the **** do this punk and his brother think they are? They legitimately expect the Suns to bend over backwards for them after getting felony assault charges, double digit number of technicals each in 1 season, and cussing out the head coach on national TV.

Can't wait to permanently remove these shit stains from this franchise. Condolences to Detroit fans and the fans of whatever team gets Marqueef.

outbreak
08-06-2015, 09:20 PM
Their really strange too, what kind of grown adults get matching tattoos and share a bed :biggums:

wakencdukest
08-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Their really strange too, what kind of grown adults get matching tattoos and share a bed :biggums:

Apparently it's not gay if your partner looks exactly like you. :confusedshrug:

ekosky
08-06-2015, 09:27 PM
Said it from day one. They're muts. They look like one and act like one.

Bunch of ugly cancers to ANY team. Kill them with fire.

Lebron23
08-06-2015, 09:30 PM

He shared a bed with his brother. This is kind of creepy.

JimmyMcAdocious
08-06-2015, 09:33 PM
Twins = the worst

Lensanity
08-06-2015, 09:38 PM
It just boggles my mind that with all the shit both of them have been responsible for they feel like the Suns cheated THEM. I've been closely following the NBA for 11 years now and these may be the 2 most delusional and self entitled players I have EVER seen.

AboutBuckets
08-06-2015, 09:42 PM
cussing out the head coach on national TV.

Is there a link to this?

SHAQisGOAT
08-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Bitch ass ******... Which one was barking at Hornacek, again? If that dude was playing back in Jeff's time, you can bet Karl Malone would hit him with the elbow for talkin smack, and that would be the end of it...

Lensanity
08-06-2015, 09:47 PM
Is there a link to this?

https://youtu.be/SaG7B8vXD5o

Hornacek may be a shitty coach but there is absolutely no excuse for this. As a Suns fan I can honestly say that these clowns think they are ****ing GODS!

I can't wait to see them bankrupt in less than 15 years

clipps
08-06-2015, 09:53 PM

Hornacek may be a shitty coach but there is absolutely no excuse for this. As a Suns fan I can honestly say that these clowns think they are ****ing GODS!

I can't wait to see them bankrupt in less than 5 years

fixed

Mgamer20o0
08-06-2015, 10:00 PM
buy your contract out from the suns just like they do in Europe to come play here if you want out.

SHAQisGOAT
08-06-2015, 10:16 PM

:facepalm

Who the **** goes off on a coach like that? Inexcusable... A coach that used to play too and was a MUCH better overall player than him, at that. Nice to see Jeff keeping it cool.

outbreak
08-06-2015, 10:16 PM
I wish teams would just black list fools like this, just to show them that they are replaceable.

Pushxx
08-06-2015, 10:19 PM
Good coach or bad, you gotta show some respect. Pro athlete 101.

Lensanity
08-06-2015, 10:23 PM
:facepalm

Who the **** goes off on a coach like that? Inexcusable... A coach that used to play too and was a MUCH better overall player than him, at that. Nice to see Jeff keeping it cool.

Both of them really are that entitled. They don't give a **** about anybody else and if Jesus Christ walked up to them in the flesh and told them to quit being entitled ****ing punks they would without a doubt start a fight with Him right there on the spot.

I wish both of them the worst. Worst attitudes in the entire NBA. Hopefully Stanley Johnson starts for Detroit so I can laugh at Marcus for being benched for a Rookie. I also hope that whatever happens to Markieff is the absolute worst thing for his career. Hopefully Ryan McDonough and the Suns **** him over as hard as they can.

Lensanity
08-06-2015, 10:26 PM
Good coach or bad, you gotta show some respect. Pro athlete 101.

This exactly. As a fan I would love to get in Jeff's face like that but as a player you have to be a professional. Professionals never even come close to doing that. Plus, he did it on a very rare nationally televised game. ****ing idiot.

SHAQisGOAT
08-06-2015, 10:28 PM
Both of them really are that entitled. They don't give a **** about anybody else and if Jesus Christ walked up to them in the flesh and told them to quit being entitled ****ing punks they would without a doubt start a fight with Him right there on the spot.

I wish both of them the worst. Worst attitudes in the entire NBA. Hopefully Stanley Johnson starts for Detroit so I can laugh at Marcus for being benched for a Rookie. I also hope that whatever happens to Markieff is the absolute worst thing for his career. Hopefully Ryan McDonough and the Suns **** him over as hard as they can.

Yea, most likely...

Shame to see how it all went down because I thought Phoenix had a nice thing going on in 2014 (with both of them there)... But, imo, you just got part ways with dudes like that, call them lockerroom cancers or whatever.

Lensanity
08-06-2015, 10:31 PM
Yea, most likely...

Shame to see how it all went down because I thought Phoenix had a nice thing going on in 2014 (with both of them there)... But, imo, you just got part ways with dudes like that, call them lockerroom cancers or whatever.

Yeah the new Suns FO is very serious about having a clean locker room and a team free of pieces of shit. Unfortunately Lance Blanks, the last GM, not only created a dogshit roster but he filled it with dogshit humans.

livingby3's
08-06-2015, 10:42 PM
Markieff probably have a long red bar of rep in the nba, which teams would want him now, how do we get rid of him :facepalm

Proctor
08-06-2015, 10:45 PM
Markieff probably have a long red bar of rep in the nba, which teams would want him now, how do we get rid of him :facepalm
:roll: :roll:

MEB2kDeez
08-06-2015, 10:50 PM
Wow..

As Red Foreman would say... "Dumbass"

HylianNightmare
08-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Damn I thought they'd turn into solid role players in the league

ekosky
08-07-2015, 12:00 AM
Can these two ugly punks just die already?

Just from reading through their Twitter timelines... :facepalm

RRR3
08-07-2015, 06:40 AM
Damn I thought they'd turn into solid role players in the league
Both of them are solid players to be fair. They just have issues.

ZMonkey11
08-07-2015, 07:45 AM
This exactly. As a fan I would love to get in Jeff's face like that but as a player you have to be a professional. Professionals never even come close to doing that. Plus, he did it on a very rare nationally televised game. ****ing idiot.

Take note LeBron, Wade, Kobe. You don't act this way towards your coach. Y'all look just like Marcus Moron over here.

Go Pistons!!!

aj1987
08-07-2015, 07:51 AM
Take note LeBron, Wade, Kobe. You don't act this way towards your coach. Y'all look just like Marcus Moron over here.

Go Pistons!!!
Those three dudes are ATG's. 2 top 10 players and a top 20 of all time. They earned it. I don't remember Kobe and LeBron yelling at coaches. LeBron and Spo did bump into each other in '11 though.

Nash
08-07-2015, 08:16 AM
meh, I do agree with them a bit. They probably took lesser contracts for the promise of staying together. PHX lied to them and used that to trade one away.

chocolatethunder
08-07-2015, 09:03 AM
meh, I do agree with them a bit. They probably took lesser contracts for the promise of staying together. PHX lied to them and used that to trade one away.
I don't agree with this. I think that they got paid well and Phoenix didn't "lie" to them. It's impossible to predict the future and maybe Phoenix saw a deal that they liked and couldn't pass up or maybe they realized that it would be best to split them up after dealing with their antics. There are so many factors in play that you just can't say that. It's like a player saying "I wanna play here forever" and then when his contract is up, some team throws stupid money and he walks because that's what's best for him at the time. He wasn't lying when he said that he just didn't know that a team would someday throw a ton of money at him.

Xover
08-07-2015, 11:33 AM
I don't agree with this. I think that they got paid well and Phoenix didn't "lie" to them. It's impossible to predict the future and maybe Phoenix saw a deal that they liked and couldn't pass up or maybe they realized that it would be best to split them up after dealing with their antics. There are so many factors in play that you just can't say that. It's like a player saying "I wanna play here forever" and then when his contract is up, some team throws stupid money and he walks because that's what's best for him at the time. He wasn't lying when he said that he just didn't know that a team would someday throw a ton of money at him.

and this is coming from a straight up suns hater, real talk

Done_And_Done
08-07-2015, 11:36 AM

Nothing is guaranteed in sports and loyalty is fickle in any form of business. They're not children (although their attitudes at times may leave you wondering). If Wayne Gretzky can get traded than anyone can. It's the nature of the business that is sports. These guys are 2 of the most entitled and unprofessional idiots in the league.

Xover
08-07-2015, 11:41 AM
I also felt like 5mil for Marcus was overpay. Granted that the cap goes up and all things considered it may be ok, but at this current state it was partly out of respect to keep him and his brother. That was a sign of loyalty on the Suns half aswell.

Lensanity
08-07-2015, 12:04 PM
You must have missed the part where both of them got charged with felony assault.

chocolatethunder
08-07-2015, 01:06 PM
and this is coming from a straight up suns hater, real talk
Me a Suns hater? Not me. I don't really have an opinion on the Suns. I liked Richard Dumas when I was in high school and loved Barkley. Not sure what you're talking about.

brandonislegend
08-07-2015, 02:08 PM

Never seen this before, what an idiot.

dunksby
08-07-2015, 02:13 PM
**** each other's women?

Lensanity
08-07-2015, 02:31 PM
**** each other's women?
No, they just 69 each other every night before bed. No girls can be included because FOE

GIF REACTION
08-07-2015, 02:34 PM
My name is Samuel Christoph and I am a fan of the Suns.

SpanishACB
08-07-2015, 02:38 PM
Both of them really are that entitled. Jesus Christ walked up to them in the flesh and told them to quit being entitled ****ing punks they would start a fight

as opposed to you who would abide by any advice given by someone you think is Jesus

there's dumb and there's dumb, you're both.