PDA

View Full Version : Probably the best summer I've had in my life so far...

ekosky
08-10-2015, 12:06 AM
Felt like i've grown as a person.

Wasn't on my computer a whole lot and found some new hobbies. And I must admit, my trolling has gone way way way way down.

Started working out, made a bunch of new friends and spent my free time being active. Feels like im finally fitting in and rounding myself out as a person. Found a job that I actually like, purchased my first car, went on my first trip with friends, and finally held hands with a girl.

Anybody else have the best summer of their lives this year? And good news, summer isn't over yet, bitches.

:cheers:

christian1923
08-10-2015, 12:10 AM
I thought Drake said No New Friends?

NBAplayoffs2001
08-10-2015, 03:18 PM
Yeah. I had one of those summers about 5 years ago.

ekosky
08-10-2015, 05:17 PM
Yeah. I had one of those summers about 5 years ago.
Details bro

Similar things go down that year?

9erempiree
08-10-2015, 05:25 PM
Felt like i've grown as a person.

Wasn't on my computer a whole lot and found some new hobbies. And I must admit, my trolling has gone way way way way down.

Started working out, made a bunch of new friends and spent my free time being active. Feels like im finally fitting in and rounding myself out as a person. Found a job that I actually like, purchased my first car, went on my first trip with friends, and finally held hands with a girl. Granted, I'm 34, but I feel like a whole new man.

Anybody else have the best summer of their lives this year? And good news, summer isn't over yet, bitches.

:cheers:

First of all, who are you?

Old ass account and very few posts.