08-10-2015, 12:37 AM
Mine:
PG: Kirk Hinrich
SG: JJ Reddick
SF: Gordon Hayward
PF: Ryan Anderson
C: Meyers Leonard

Blake Griffin doesn't count.

I'm pretty sure this lineup though would have the worst record in the league by far

WayOfWade
08-10-2015, 12:38 AM
Ah crap, I forgot Kevin Love

TheMarkMadsen
08-10-2015, 12:43 AM
Mine:

I'm pretty sure this lineup though would have the worst record in the league by far

lmao why not he's just as much white as he is black

kennethgriffin
08-10-2015, 12:46 AM
white americans dominate golf/baseball/racing/pool/bowling/MMA/football and whatever part of hockey the white canadians leave them.. all while also dominating wallstreet/the business market and entertainment industry and world in general

what more do you want from them?

:biggums:

And1AllDay
08-10-2015, 12:51 AM
Mine:

Kevin Love! Re-do!

What about Korver, too?!

WayOfWade
08-10-2015, 12:55 AM
Kevin Love! Re-do!

What about Korver, too?!
Completely forgot, redo!
PG: JJ Reddick
SG: Kyle Korver
PF: Kevin Love

And @kennethgriffin, we can ask them to be better at basketball. Utah for example, there's a ton of white people here, but all we've ever produced is Danny Ainge, white Americans need to step it up in Basketball, and in Tennis as well...

Akrazotile
08-10-2015, 12:56 AM
I remember watching a documentary a while back called "White Men Cant Jump" which took a close, examining look at some of the challenges and preconceptions facing hwhites who particapte in recreational and professional basketball.

BasedTom
08-10-2015, 12:57 AM
Ah crap, I forgot Kevin Love
david lee, steve blake probably over Hinrich today

stacked

JimmyMcAdocious
08-10-2015, 01:00 AM
Parsons?

I'd run something like:
Hayward
Reddick
Korver
Parsons
Love

Get murdered on defensive but whatever

Both Lopez over Leonard, too. Pretty sure they're white.

kennethgriffin
08-10-2015, 01:01 AM
Completely forgot, redo!

And @kennethgriffin, we can ask them to be better at basketball. Utah for example, there's a ton of white people here, but all we've ever produced is Danny Ainge, white Americans need to step it up in Basketball, and in Tennis as well...

white people ARE better at basketball... theyre just not better at "NBA" basketball due to the players being chosen for their athletic ability above all else.

we've all seen how whites dominate in college. then get to the nba and theyre not fast enough or athletic enough to stick with the guys theyre defending.

the nba took most of the rules out of the game. carrying violations, traveling violations

cant draw a charge from any big name anymore. dunking on people is a defensive foul if a guys in the way.

the continuation rule

the no hand checking rule

everythings geared towards making athletic blacks unstoppable while the little things and fundamentals of the game have disappeared

go around the world... where basketball leagues still have legit rules and styles of play... most of the teams are made up of white people ... guys with fundamentals and skills

outbreak
08-10-2015, 01:01 AM
Not sure, I don't see players in terms of their skin colour.

TripleA
08-10-2015, 01:08 AM
That team is not that bad.

kennethgriffin
08-10-2015, 01:09 AM
put strict oldschool legit basketball rules/reffing back into todays NBA

lebron would be a 16-18ppg average player

he'd foul out before half time on offensive fouls alone

be called for 10 travels in just those 2 quarters

he'd be abused inside. wouldnt have any day light. would be forced to shoot outside more often

it would be a nightmare

TripleA
08-10-2015, 01:12 AM
white people ARE better at basketball... theyre just not better at "NBA" basketball due to the players being chosen for their athletic ability above all else

go around the world... where basketball leagues still have legit rules and styles of play... most of the teams are made up of white people ... guys with fundamentals and skills

Well in Europe the vast majority of people are white.:hammerhead:
Very little black people.

Akrazotile
08-10-2015, 01:14 AM
white people ARE better at basketball... theyre just not better at "NBA" basketball due to the players being chosen for their athletic ability above all else.

we've all seen how whites dominate in college. then get to the nba and theyre not fast enough or athletic enough to stick with the guys theyre defending.

the nba took most of the rules out of the game. carrying violations, traveling violations

cant draw a charge from any big name anymore. dunking on people is a defensive foul if a guys in the way.

the continuation rule

the no hand checking rule

everythings geared towards making athletic blacks unstoppable while the little things and fundamentals of the game have disappeared

Hey. Knock it off.

We are ALL one. And we are ALL the exact same.

https://hrexach.files.wordpress.com/2014/08/a31.jpg
http://www.topangamessenger.com/Photos/v36n08/books_weareone.jpg
https://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/we-only-have-one-race-the-human-race.jpg

TheCorporation
08-10-2015, 01:23 AM
Completely forgot, redo!

#1 seed, or, as Ron Artest put it "We gunnin' for that 72-10 record"

Also: Is it too much to put Dirk at the 5 spot?

Akrazotile
08-10-2015, 01:27 AM
#1 seed, or, as Ron Artest put it "We gunnin' for that 72-10 record"

Also: Is it too much to put Dirk at the 5 spot?

Definitely not. Even tho Dirk is from "Germany" the fact of the matter remains #WeAreALLone

kennethgriffin
08-10-2015, 01:27 AM
Well in Europe the vast majority of people are white.:hammerhead:
Very little black people.

in america the vast majority of people are white.

very little black people

did you know only 13% of the united states is black?

Akrazotile
08-10-2015, 01:29 AM

very little black people

Did you know we are all one??

TripleA
08-10-2015, 01:31 AM

very little black people

Its less than 5 percent in Europe.
can you explain why white europeans are better than white americans at basketball? Athleticism?

LBJMVP
08-10-2015, 01:33 AM

very little black people

yah and we leave most of the business, engineering, teaching, IT, Politics and all other jobs that really effect the economy and how we can survive as as country to the whites.... then we leave all the other jobs that dont really effect the country or dont require much education to the blacks. (sports)

there are outliers though...

which is good for african americans because they can make more than anybody in terms of money.

kennethgriffin
08-10-2015, 01:34 AM
can you explain why white europeans are better than white americans at basketball? Athleticism?

5% to 13%... so its a little more than double in the states

yet the blacks are out numbered 20-1 over there in basketball

its obviously because the game is different

like i said. college basketball has strict rules like fiba... its why theres allot more whites and unathletic players dominating

BasedTom
08-10-2015, 01:34 AM
yah and we leave most of the business, engineering, teaching, IT, Politics and all other jobs that really effect the economy and how we can survive as as country to the whites.... then we leave all the other jobs that dont really effect the country or dont require much education to the blacks.

which is good for african americans because they can make more than anybody in terms of money.
damn didn't know that there was a council that decides this stuff

where can I sign up?

LBJMVP
08-10-2015, 01:35 AM
5% to 13%... so its a little more than double in the states

yet the blacks are out numbered 20-1 over there in basketball

most of them come from the united states though.

LBJMVP
08-10-2015, 01:36 AM
damn didn't know that there was a council that decides this stuff

where can I sign up?

there isn't a council, just statistical facts.

most powerful business people, scientist, political, engineering people are all white

most powerful athletes are all black

take away a few outliers and that is basically a fact.

kennethgriffin
08-10-2015, 01:37 AM
most of them come from the united states though.

no lol

the 13% and 5% was country populations. not basketball team population

you think most blacks living in europe are just basketball players from the US?

:lol

LBJMVP
08-10-2015, 01:38 AM
no lol

the 13% and 5% was country populations. not basketball team population

you think most blacks living in europe are just basketball players from the US?

:lol

the best professional players... yes. almost certain.

FKAri
08-10-2015, 01:40 AM
yah and we leave most of the business, engineering, teaching, IT, Politics and all other jobs that really effect the economy and how we can survive as as country to the whites.... then we leave all the other jobs that dont really effect the country or dont require much education to the blacks. (sports)

Right because every nigguh in the hood is gonna be a baller or a rapper.

We need more Kneel The Grass Tyson's and less LeBranFlake James's

there isn't a council, just statistical facts.

most powerful business people, scientist, political, engineering people are all white

most powerful athletes are all black

take away a few outliers and that is basically a fact.

nurture more than nature on that one

JimmyMcAdocious
08-10-2015, 01:45 AM

Tom Chambers.

LBJMVP
08-10-2015, 01:47 AM
Right because every nigguh in the hood is gonna be a baller or a rapper.

We need more Kneel The Grass Tyson's and less LeBranFlake James's

nurture more than nature on that one

good argument. i feel like some of our more respected people in the country are black (obama, ben carson, neil degrasse tyson). those are probably three of the top 10 smartest guys in the country. why aren't there more if it was simply nurture more than nature? there isn't another notably big african american in the country unless you include sports really.

edit: oprah

KNOW1EDGE
08-10-2015, 03:37 AM
Steve Blake
Gordon Hayward
Chandler Parsons
Kevin Love
Meyers Leonard

You Cant Ban Me
08-10-2015, 03:55 AM
Why would i want an all white starting 5 when i can simply get a bigger faster stronger line up with other races

TheCorporation
08-10-2015, 03:57 AM
Redick
Korver
Parsons
Love
Dirk

We goin' to da shiiiiiiiiip

WayOfWade
08-10-2015, 04:05 AM
Why would i want an all white starting 5 when i can simply get a bigger faster stronger line up with other races
I mainly did it to see if white/American players could actually make a decent starting 5, and it seems like they'd make a decent one, but not nearly as good as some normal NBA rosters

Nick Young
08-10-2015, 06:49 AM
Aren't people always bitching and moaning about white people dominating all industries and professions and saying it's unfair to other races? Affirmative action laws are in place to ensure that lesser qualified members of other races are given spots ahead of white people with better qualifications and experience. Now there is a sport where white people aren't #1 and everyone's bitching and moaning and saying white people suck and need to step it up?

There's no way to win.
https://media2.giphy.com/media/wMsD35WIjjUFq/200_s.gif

Nick Young
08-10-2015, 06:54 AM
They aren't. Remember Spanoulis? He was the Michael Jordan of Euroleague and could only get 2.8 PPG in NBA and couldn't even beat out Luther Head or Rafer Alston for a starting spot. He only played in garbage time vs other garbage time players, and still averaged less than 3 points a game and shot 31% and 17% from 3.

Meanwhile, Brian Scalabrine goes over to Europe and averages 18/14 on 70% shooting.
Jordan Farmar goes to Europe and suddenly becomes a superstar. Andrei Kirilenko looks like Lebron James vs Europeans.

Euroleaguers only look good relative to each other. Remember, Rudy Fernandez was like prime Vince Carter in Euroleague.:lol

Euroleaguers play on a tiny court with a WNBA length 3 point line, and are allowed to handcheck and foul eachother and play true zone, which works because most Euroleague shooters suck in comparison to NBA shooters. Guys like Peja Stojakovic and Marco Bellinelli have lead Americans to believe that all Euroleaguers are elite shooters. Don't forget that Peja and Marco were the elite cream of the crop Europeans of their generation-that's the only way they made it to NBA in the first place. Most Euroleaguers are scrubs. Trajan Langdon is a multi-time MVP over there.

unknowns8
08-10-2015, 10:44 AM
I remember watching a documentary a while back called "White Men Cant Jump" which took a close, examining look at some of the challenges and preconceptions facing hwhites who particapte in recreational and professional basketball.

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

:applause: :cheers:

qrich
08-10-2015, 11:46 AM
Blake | Farmar | Dickau
Hayward | Redick | Frahm
Parsons | Korver | Dekker
Griffin | Love | Lee
RoLo | Lopez | Kaman

ralph_i_el
08-10-2015, 11:51 AM
the problem is with point guards

Let Gordon Hayward run point

Hayward
Korver
Parsons
Love
Zeller

Then run shit loads of switches like the warriors. fill in the squad with good white role players. This team scores 110 points a game. Bad on defense, but a good scheme could pull them through. Fun chemistry between Love and Zeller, with Love throwing those outlets and Zeller running the floor (Cody Zeller is the skinny man's Blake Griffin). Lots of good hustle bigs, so the whites could have them play really really aggressively and just cycle them. Have them hedging out on PnR's and running the floor as much as possible. This team would benefit from playing their home games in the Denver altitude IMO.

bench:
Ryan Anderson
Aaron Craft :)
jj Reddick
Meyers Leonard
Chase Budinger
Tyler Zeller
Plumlees

Hayward is a really good PnR player.

SugarHill
08-10-2015, 12:03 PM
white americans dominate golf/baseball/racing/pool/bowling/MMA/football and whatever part of hockey the white canadians leave them.. all while also dominating wallstreet/the business market and entertainment industry and world in general

what more do you want from them?

:biggums:
bowling? :oldlol:
racing? :coleman:

they dominate MMA? :biggums:

FKAri
08-10-2015, 01:07 PM
bowling? :oldlol:
racing? :coleman:

they dominate MMA? :biggums:

White Americans can't even claim the most dominant white guy in UFC history because he was a French-Canadian :oldlol:

TheCorporation
08-10-2015, 02:45 PM
White Americans can't even claim the most dominant white guy in UFC history because he was a French-Canadian :oldlol:

Prime Chuck Liddell had a crazy run at one point. Don't forget his prime.

Avenged all of his losses in the UFC, and went on a tear, KO/TKO'ing 7-straight people. I wonder if that's ever been matched? Being a contender and then defending title an KO/TKO opponent 7-times.

Chuck was 20-3 at his peak.
GSP is at 25-2 (but of his last 10 wins, he only finished 2) the other 8 went to a decision (so not truly that dominant) and, his last win was a controversial split decision.

In Chuck's 23 fights (prime era) he had 13 finishes by KO/TKO (very impressive).

GSP has had 27 fights and he has 8 finishes by KO/TKO.

Chuck can also claim that he is the only guy to finish Allistar Overeem (elite K-1 level striker) on his feet with strikes at 205.