PDA

View Full Version : Do you think Kobe was guilty?

CavaliersFTW
08-11-2015, 03:29 AM
He's been accused of running Shaq outta town. Do you think he was guilty?

BasedTom
08-11-2015, 03:32 AM
Yeah, but it was probably for the best

GIF REACTION
08-11-2015, 03:45 AM
I know an American girl that used to **** around the LA scene in the late 90's to early 2's and she said Kobe had seriously ego problems, and that he acted like "the man" but he was never "The man", on the court, off it, and in the sheets. I believe it too because she has a photo with Rick Fox at a party in 2001. Chicks hella thick, definitely been around the block so to say.

swagga
08-11-2015, 06:06 AM

Both of them were. Shaq is a delusional idiot so when his leadership was questioned by an assertive kobe he surely went full fagggot. Management had to chose between them and they logically went with the younger player.

SugarHill
08-11-2015, 06:29 AM
I used to think it was Kobe's fault but as the years went by and Shaq did Shaq things off the court, I've come to realize he was probably a massive POS and at least equally responsible if not more.

swagga
08-11-2015, 08:30 AM
I used to think it was Kobe's fault but as the years went by and Shaq did Shaq things off the court, I've come to realize he was probably a massive POS and at least equally responsible if not more.

imo LA brought the worst out of shaq:
losing time acting
getting out of shape and not practicing during the summer
"i got injured on company time I'll heal on company time"
ballooned in weight which brought injuries

He is certainly the greatest physical talent the sport ever had, with an unmatched combination of size, strength, explosion, fluidity, first step, soft touch, hops and durability (he lasted so long at that ridiculous weight!). What really separates him from wilt are his soft touch, a great first step and the mean streak.

Shaqs peak > anbody else by some distance. Too bad for his lack of focus.

Derka
08-11-2015, 08:38 AM
They were oil and vinegar: never going to mix but the perfect combination on your salad when used correctly. I would say Shaq probably had a lot to do with that.

sportjames23
08-11-2015, 08:59 AM
I see what you did, OP, with this thread title. I see what you did.

swagga
08-11-2015, 09:04 AM
I see what you did, OP, with this thread title. I see what you did.

most certainly kobe wasn't guilty as there is really no need to do that when you are an nba superstar. Furthermore, for such a media intensive case there was absolutely no proof, which if it existed, would of certainly got out somehow.
More than certainly it was consensual, but the whore wanted got PAID.

btw, I dislike kobe for being a narcissistic asshole.

Derka
08-11-2015, 09:05 AM
Let's see how many idiots don't read the OP and think this is about the rape thing. :oldlol:

kurple
08-11-2015, 10:03 AM
of course

kennethgriffin
08-11-2015, 10:07 AM
by natural standards.. no

by the laws technicalities in the new feminist society.. yes

if a woman agrees to have sex. she cant say its rape halfway through ( in my opinion )

girls are in pain during an8l. they say "it hurts, its so big, slow down" all the time

when they c*m they beg to stop

and if you dont immediately pull up and leave the room. its rape

kobe did technically by the unjust laws that govern the united states of feminism ended up raping that woman

its just sad that people look at him as someone who forcefully entered a room against a womans will, stripped a woman naked and penetrated her rectum like some scene out of deliverance

but its all people have to hate on kobe for due to their insecurities

Dr Hawk
08-11-2015, 10:09 AM
Yes, he absolutely raped Shaq in the locker room, causing his escape from LA

kennethgriffin
08-11-2015, 10:11 AM
its odd to use the same classification ( rape ) for 2 completely different types of crimes

holding a woman down and f*cking her a**hole against her will

and

a woman wanting you to f*ck her a**hole. then changing her mind halfway through

RRR3
08-11-2015, 10:14 AM
its odd to use the same classification ( rape ) for 2 completely different types of crimes

holding a woman down and f*cking her a**hole against her will

and

a woman wanting you to f*ck her a**hole. then changing her mind halfway through
Kobe is innocent, bro, no need to meltdown defending him.

kurple
08-11-2015, 10:14 AM
girls are in pain during an8l. they say "it hurts, its so big, slow down" all the time

when they c*m they beg to stop

and if you dont immediately pull up and leave the room. its rape

:biggums:

CarlosBoozer
08-11-2015, 10:17 AM
I know Kenneth is just trolling, but damn... Hope he is at least on crack or something

Mr. I'm So Rad
08-11-2015, 10:31 AM
Yes. It was Kobe who decided not to give Shaq the extension he wanted. Kobe also made the call to work out the trade to Miami.

HylianNightmare
08-11-2015, 11:46 AM
No

FreezingTsmoove
08-11-2015, 12:12 PM
Well it all makes sense now. KenGriff confirmed hes a 14yr old virgin

Vancouver-Grizz
08-11-2015, 01:43 PM
imo LA brought the worst out of shaq:
losing time acting
getting out of shape and not practicing during the summer
"i got injured on company time I'll heal on company time"
ballooned in weight which brought injuries

He is certainly the greatest physical talent the sport ever had, with an unmatched combination of size, strength, explosion, fluidity, first step, soft touch, hops and durability (he lasted so long at that ridiculous weight!). What really separates him from wilt are his soft touch, a great first step and the mean streak.

Shaqs peak > anbody else by some distance. Too bad for his lack of focus.

I agree. Look at Shaq's when he first signed with Lakers

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/shaq-superman.jpg

Then when he left.

http://d1warraxuf7xh1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Shaq-face1.jpg

FireDavidKahn
08-11-2015, 02:02 PM
He raped Shaq just like the woman from Colorado.

Lakers_Kobe_Fan
08-11-2015, 02:26 PM

i honestly thought u were a decent poster. but oh well its insidepoops what u expect