PDA

View Full Version : Melo to fan on IG: "FOH. You Are Stuck With Me, Buddy"

Springsteen
08-11-2015, 08:53 PM
http://www.complex.com/sports/2015/08/carmelo-anthony-knicks-pf-rips-disgruntled-knicks-fan-instagram?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

"Shows how little you know about me," Carmelo wrote to the fan. "Staying in NY shows that I do care. If I would have left, what would you have said then? 'Oh, Melos wack for leaving. He turned his back on NY.' FOH. You are stuck with me buddy. Deal with it. If you want me gone, I'll personally walk you into the front office so you can plead your case of the Knicks trading me. Hope you have bail money bc they might have you arrested for Disturbing the Peace."

Dude is melting down. :yaohappy:

Your opinions, Knicks fans? :oldlol:

#number6ix#
08-11-2015, 09:08 PM
Stfu

Legends66NBA7
08-11-2015, 09:08 PM
He stuck up for himself, good for him.

But honestly, these athletes need to stay off social media websites. They get baited way too easy and they just focus on playing ball and have their private life just that... private.

poido123
08-11-2015, 10:34 PM
Lol

I do have some sympathy for athletes with social media. It must be hard to hold your breath when people are going to town on your rep.

But let's be honest, Melo stayed for the money. Everyone with half a brain can work that out.

Cocaine80s
08-11-2015, 10:43 PM
Lol

I do have some sympathy for athletes with social media. It must be hard to hold your breath when people are going to town on your rep.

But let's be honest, Melo stayed for the money. Everyone with half a brain can work that out.
http://s12.postimg.org/l6bf3qtvx/image.jpg

MellowYellow
08-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Lol

If that was the only reason then why isn't he asking for a trade?

Kobe_6/8
08-11-2015, 11:15 PM
Lol

He was born in New York, and played at Syracuse... The Knicks are also a high-status NBA team even if their roster sucks. He is 'the man' of the team by far...

He makes a lot of money, but those may be factors.

STATUTORY
08-11-2015, 11:34 PM
Cuckmelo's impotent fury

Akrazotile
08-11-2015, 11:44 PM
Athletes with millions of dollars spending their evenings defending themselves on twitter and instergram against some random brainless bozos they dont know.

I mean, sure, thats basically what we're all doing on ISH, but we aint rich :lol

Beastmode88
08-11-2015, 11:46 PM
Lmao we all talk about athlete's salary but what if you were in the same shoes would u take millions off you pay? :biggums:

STATUTORY
08-11-2015, 11:48 PM
Athletes with millions of dollars spending their evenings defending themselves on twitter and instergram against some random brainless bozos they dont know.

I mean, sure, thats basically what we're all doing on ISH, but we aint rich :lol

could be worse, could be watching your wife with her titties out serving some raw cocoa n99a on television while eating a bowl of honey nut cheerio

Beastmode88
08-11-2015, 11:50 PM
could be worse, could be watching your wife with her titties out serving some raw cocoa n99a on television while eating a bowl of honey nut cheerio

:roll: :roll: :roll:

ekosky
08-12-2015, 12:36 AM
He really called some n!gga a glazed donut face :lol

Melo is officially a legend in my book.

Pushxx
08-12-2015, 12:51 AM

:roll: :roll: :lol :applause:

knicksman
08-12-2015, 01:15 AM
Lol

And also Phil. If pat can give miami 3, then phil might give him too. The best coaches might be great gms. See popovich

20Four
08-12-2015, 01:49 AM

http://i.imgur.com/dhDlnei.gif

http://i.imgur.com/NrTyaFD.gif

Blue&Orange
08-12-2015, 06:24 AM
i loled when the buthurt redneck op tried to argue with me he wasn't obsessed with the Knicks.

StephHamann
08-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Cuckmelo

+++

NSFW http://static.pulse.ng/img/incoming/crop3877134/0514909591-chorizontal-w900-h600/La-La-Anthony-Power-Sex-Scene.png

Nuff Said
08-12-2015, 07:02 AM
Titties don't look good at all

MP.Trey
08-12-2015, 05:30 PM
I was fine with that until the last line. "You better have bail money because you'll get arrested for Disturbing The Peace" Wtf?

Makes him sound like a thirteen year old white kid that just heard his first Ludacris song trying to insult someone. :roll: