PDA

View Full Version : Why is clutch so overrated?

iamgine
08-11-2015, 09:23 PM
This past days I've heard people on TV say "Oh I'll take Bird because at the end of a game, when you need that bucket you know he'll deliver or at least get a much better chance. He's just stone cold killer in that situation. That's why I gotta go with Larry."

I think that is actually pretty insulting to Bird because oh you're only taking him because...he's more dependable at the last second? But he's worse for the other 47 minutes? Because that's what the statement imply.

Kvnzhangyay
08-11-2015, 09:26 PM
Its important to take those arguments with a grain of salt.

For example, when people argue that player A is more clutch than player B, so he's better. But what if player A's impact is greater, so there would not be a situation where a clutch shot is necessary, as it would have been for player B, as his impact is less?

Purely offensively, though, Bird is definitely a stone-cold killer

SouBeachTalents
08-11-2015, 09:31 PM
Clutch isn't just about game winners, it's about playing well and being reliable in the playoffs. Jordan was clutch not just because he hit several playoff game winners, but also because he somehow elevated his already absurdly high level of play even further in the postseason, then even more so in the Finals.

iamgine
08-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Clutch isn't just about game winners, it's about playing well and being reliable in the playoffs. Jordan was clutch not just because he hit several playoff game winners, but also because he somehow elevated his already absurdly high level of play even further in the postseason, then even more so in the Finals.
That's not what's referred to though.

KembaWalker
08-11-2015, 09:34 PM
I think you're putting too much thought into it, being clutch isn't just thought of as the last second, it's the 4th quarter leading up to that last second, it's the moments in the playoffs, the finals when you need to elevate your game even more so

SCdac
08-11-2015, 09:46 PM
because many games in competitive basketball come down to the wire, and operating under a great deal of pressure is important and sometimes easier said than done.

knicksman
08-11-2015, 11:48 PM
If you are good in the clutch which is the toughest moment then it follows that you are good during 1st quarters. Thats the reason why bran is 2/6 coz hes not good in the clutch. Hes not good in the half court. Most of his points are fast break pts.

sportjames23
08-12-2015, 12:15 AM

Sums it all up. :cheers:

Pointguard
08-12-2015, 12:28 AM
But great defensive players don't always get to be called clutch. Ben Wallace was clutch in 2004. Shaq and Kobe couldn't get off because of his clutch play. Kobe couldn't drive to the rim like he did out West when he played the Celtics in '08. More often than not defense decides the playoffs.

SouBeachTalents
08-12-2015, 12:34 AM
But great defensive players don't always get to be called clutch. Ben Wallace was clutch in 2004. Shaq and Kobe couldn't get off because of his clutch play. Kobe couldn't drive to the rim like he did out West when he played the Celtics in '08. More often than not defense decides the playoffs.

Defensive players will always get less credit than their offense/scoring counterparts, but I'm sure nobody denies Bill Russell was clutch

kennethgriffin
08-12-2015, 12:55 AM
This past days I've heard people on TV say "Oh I'll take Bird because at the end of a game, when you need that bucket you know he'll deliver or at least get a much better chance. He's just stone cold killer in that situation. That's why I gotta go with Larry."

I think that is actually pretty insulting to Bird because oh you're only taking him because...he's more dependable at the last second? But he's worse for the other 47 minutes? Because that's what the statement imply.

if lebron was clutch he'd have more rings than bird by now. thats why

SouBeachTalents
08-12-2015, 12:57 AM
if lebron was clutch he'd have more rings than bird by now. thats why

West & Reggie were two of the clutchest players in league history, and they have one ring combined

kennethgriffin
08-12-2015, 01:02 AM
West & Reggie were two of the clutchest players in league history, and they have one ring combined

i said if lebron was clutch

are you saying without clutch play being involved lebron = reggie miller ?

and west/baylor get passes due to the celtics HOF stacking.. theyre both top 12-14

Asukal
08-12-2015, 01:54 AM

Unfortunately, clutch is usually mentioned relative to offense. If somebody was clutch defensively, they will not call him clutch but they will call the offensive player a choker instead. Example: 2015 finals mvp :rolleyes:

iamgine
08-12-2015, 03:07 AM
Unfortunately, clutch is usually mentioned relative to offense. If somebody was clutch defensively, they will not call him clutch but they will call the offensive player a choker instead. Example: 2015 finals mvp :rolleyes:
Exactly, and it is usually in reference to end of game plays, even though it could mean a lot of other different things. ITT I am calling the ones they specify: end of game plays, overrated.

Spurs m8
08-12-2015, 03:27 AM
Surely anyone who dismisses clutch is just a salty kobe fan tbh

Blue&Orange
08-12-2015, 09:38 AM
rings overrated, fmvp overrated, clutch overrated.

Lebrontards redefining NBA measures of success.

Psileas
08-12-2015, 11:04 AM
I don't think clutch is overrated, but what I do find "overrated" is the ability to make the last clutch shot - overrated in the sense that it doesn't really take a superstar in order to have that quality. Robert Horry had this in abundance, so did players like Turkoglu or Caron Butler. Also, Steve Kerr has made a championship shot, John Paxson the same, Avery Johnson the same, Vinnie Johnson the same, Don Nelson had hit a very clutch basket, as well. But none of these players could take over whole games in clutch situations, apart from few exceptions like Horry in that Spurs-Pistons 2005 Game (Game 5 I think).

If an "A vs B" comparison comes down to who was better at hitting the last shot, these two players are very comparable. If it comes down to who was better in the clutch, this is a bit more worth our attention.

Fallen Angel
08-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Using the "clutch factor" to separate two players is stupid. Players don't really elevate their game when two minutes strike on the clock, it's not like they go Super Saiyan.

Funny thing is that most players deemed clutch are on losing teams, I'd rather take the player that will win me the game in three quarters then attempt to hero ball a win in the final quarter.

I.R.Beast
08-12-2015, 11:30 AM
clutch is any juncture of the game that has implications on the momentum of the game and team morale. clutch plays can occur in the 3rd qtrs. It can be a big shot that stopped the bleeding and killed a switch in momentum. It can occur in junctures of the 4th qtr where offenses become stagnant and a team can't quite chip into a 6 point lead and a player makes two big 3s back to back. It's not the 2 minute mark of the game necessarily. We all watch the game and we can all tell those moments of the game where a shift in the momentous tides is going to occur unless someone makes a big shot and/or defensive play resulting in points. That is "clutch"... Goes much deeper than a 2 minute mark of the 4th and a last second shot.

Dro
08-12-2015, 11:45 AM
clutch is any juncture of the game that has implications on the momentum of the game and team morale. clutch plays can occur in the 3rd qtrs. It can be a big shot that stopped the bleeding and killed a switch in momentum. It can occur in junctures of the 4th qtr where offenses become stagnant and a team can't quite chip into a 6 point lead and a player makes to big 3s back to back. It's not the 2 minute mark of the game necessarily. We all watch the game and we can all tell those moments of the game where a shift in the momentous tides is going to occur unless someone makes a big shot and/or defensive play resulting in points. That is "clutch"... Goes much deeper than a 2 minute mark of the 4th and a last second shot.
:applause:

97 bulls
08-12-2015, 11:49 AM
clutch is any juncture of the game that has implications on the momentum of the game and team morale. clutch plays can occur in the 3rd qtrs. It can be a big shot that stopped the bleeding and killed a switch in momentum. It can occur in junctures of the 4th qtr where offenses become stagnant and a team can't quite chip into a 6 point lead and a player makes to big 3s back to back. It's not the 2 minute mark of the game necessarily. We all watch the game and we can all tell those moments of the game where a shift in the momentous tides is going to occur unless someone makes a big shot and/or defensive play resulting in points. That is "clutch"... Goes much deeper than a 2 minute mark of the 4th and a last second shot.
I agree with everything you stated. The only problem is the general consensus doesn't. Like when comparing James to Bird. And choosing Bird because he was more "clutch". Lets just forget or not even mention that out if all the alltije greats, Birds Celtics have the most losses with homecourt. That Bird has had some pretty bad shooting series.

And let's look at it from another perspective. More often than not a teams best player is gonna get the ball in last second situations. So they have the most opportunities to hit a clutch shot.

Lastly. I also agree that a player can be clutch defensively as well as offensively. Fans act as if when a guy misses a shot, the defense has nothing to do with it. Which is wrong. Fans see defense as being easy. But just consider whats going through a defenders mind during the final moment of a game. Stay in front of his man, don't foul, you don't know what play is gonna be run, is someone gonna try ti set a pick ti get my man free. Truthfully, theres more pressure on the defender than who hes guarding

Champ
08-12-2015, 11:49 AM

Couple of points.

I don't think the above statement implies that "he's worse for the other 47 minutes." It just means he's good in the clutch. For some players this could be better, worse, or just as good as they are over the course of a full-game. It all depends.

I do agree that in general, offensive clutch plays get more notoriety than defensive plays, but for Bird, he reputation for clutch plays also stemmed from what he did defensively.

Two key examples come to mind: clinching the '85 ECF over the Sixers with a last second steal from Andrew Toney - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-LiNw3aOdQ; and the famous steal from Isiah during the waning seconds of game 5 in the '87 ECF - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_RJ5XN8TK8.

That second highlight is also a nice example of Bird making a clutch assist to seal a game. See game 4 of the '85 Finals - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAh5iehk0hc - for a game-winning assist, in addition to a host of other clutch plays (blocks, steals, big shots) he made down the stretch.

Bird also had a knack for draining that killer three (when most shooters would be settling for a two) to put his team ahead or put the game out of reach - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUGfFKY0VXQ.

Sometimes he would even make multiple clutch shots in the same game - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdvwbVseiD4.

I once read that Bird is the only player to win back-to-back games on last second shots, though I'm not sure if this has ever been corroborated.

Here are the shots:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Avbi0J9F3wk
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1988&dat=19850130&id=N2wiAAAAIBAJ&sjid=_6sFAAAAIBAJ&pg=1402,2206913&hl=en

The above are just a sampling of examples upon which Bird's reputation for clutch plays is based.

Champ
08-12-2015, 11:56 AM
Lets just forget or not even mention that out if all the alltije greats, Birds Celtics have the most losses with homecourt. That Bird has had some pretty bad shooting series.

I've read this statement several times on here and never understood the importance or relevance of it. Bird's team did lose some series on their home court because they almost always had home court during his career, so of course there are going to be a few losses in there (I think the number is 7). No superstar goes through a lengthy career without losing at least a series or two.

Nevertheless, Bird's teams won more than 20 other series with home court, so that's a pretty solid winning percentage, especially against the stacked '80s Eastern Conference.

ClipperRevival
08-12-2015, 12:09 PM

Yup. There are moments in games where a stop or a big shot can be huge. Not all baskets are the same. Some have bigger impact.

And when we are talking about transcendent talents, they actually have the ability to impose their will on the game. I want a guy who has that killer instinct that goes for the kill when they see an opportunity to put you away. I don't want that guy who can't sense the important moments of games and just plays his game.

I.R.Beast
08-12-2015, 12:13 PM
I agree with everything you stated. The only problem is the general consensus doesn't. Like when comparing James to Bird. And choosing Bird because he was more "clutch". Lets just forget or not even mention that out if all the alltije greats, Birds Celtics have the most losses with homecourt. That Bird has had some pretty bad shooting series.

And let's look at it from another perspective. More often than not a teams best player is gonna get the ball in last second situations. So they have the most opportunities to hit a clutch shot.

Lastly. I also agree that a player can be clutch defensively as well as offensively. Fans act as if when a guy misses a shot, the defense has nothing to do with it. Which is wrong. Fans see defense as being easy. But just consider whats going through a defenders mind during the final moment of a game. Stay in front of his man, don't foul, you don't know what play is gonna be run, is someone gonna try ti set a pick ti get my man free. Truthfully, theres more pressure on the defender than who hes guarding

Essentially. The reason Lebron isn't clutch has more to do with his body language and tendency to make uncanny mistakes during the junctures I've mentioned. The turnovers, the unwillingness to shoot. You can almost see the pressure bearing on LeBron during those periods where he's looked upon to deliver. He needs a guy that can get him going. He's much better of a player from a front running position when the momentum already favors his team. This isnt necessarily contingent on the scoreboard, but just the momentum.

97 bulls
08-12-2015, 12:50 PM
I've read this statement several times on here and never understood the importance or relevance of it. Bird's team did lose some series on their home court because they almost always had home court during his career, so of course there are going to be a few losses in there (I think the number is 7). No superstar goes through a lengthy career without losing at least a series or two.
A series or two? Sure. But SEVEN?????

Nevertheless, Bird's teams won more than 20 other series with home court, so that's a pretty solid winning percentage, especially against the stacked '80s Eastern Conference.
Very true. My point is that clutch is overrated in that a guy that many consider to be the most clutch, lost his fair share while having the best or better teams. I wouldn't choose Bird simply because he has gives my team a better chance of winning because the facts show that not necessarily true when looking back at what happened.

Lebron Jamed gets lambasted for losing series people felt he should've won. Fair or nit is not the issue. The issue when comparing him ti Bird is Bird has lost more.

Mass Debator
08-12-2015, 12:51 PM
From experience and knowledge, I don't believe players elevate their games even higher in the clutch. It's about who keeps their composure the best while others are wilting under the pressure. It may seem like elevation in performance but really it's others shrinking while the composed one stands out. Kobe plays like he's always under pressure so when the time comes, nothing changes. Wade, Dirk, and like Kyrie has that natural calm demeanor helping them when everyone else's heart is pounding. There are no conscious players that will occasionally come up big like JR or Lou...Kobe is kind of in this category but he's more consistent because of his greater skillset. You gotta be born with the right traits to be a closer. Lebron is a generous giving person by nature. He wants to be liked so he shys away from these spotlight that can potentially disappoint big time. Second option mentality with the greatest first option talent. Nothing wrong with it. Lebron > Bird as players but Bird > Lebron in pressure moments.

97 bulls
08-12-2015, 12:51 PM
Essentially. The reason Lebron isn't clutch has more to do with his body language and tendency to make uncanny mistakes during the junctures I've mentioned. The turnovers, the unwillingness to shoot. You can almost see the pressure bearing on LeBron during those periods where he's looked upon to deliver. He needs a guy that can get him going. He's much better of a player from a front running position when the momentum already favors his team. This isnt necessarily contingent on the scoreboard, but just the momentum.
Very true. He does seem to be a front runner type of player

tpols
08-12-2015, 12:53 PM

pretty much.. which is why 'clutch' is the most underrated thing, it cant be measured, only seen.

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 12:53 PM

And yet, the actual statistics don't bear this out at all, but carry on with "body language," "uncanny mistakes" and "unwillingness to shoot" (7 for 15 on playoff shots to tie or take the lead with 24 seconds or less in the playoffs (only MJ is better based on the available data), as well as shooting around 50% on 150 plus attempts in the playoffs with 5 minutes or less remaining).

Dat Bayless narrative though. :hammerhead:

I.R.Beast
08-12-2015, 01:02 PM
And yet, the actual statistics don't bear this out at all, but carry on with "body language," "uncanny mistakes" and "unwillingness to shoot" (7 for 15 on playoff shots to tie or take the lead with 24 seconds or less in the playoffs (only MJ is better based on the available data), as well as shooting around 50% on 150 plus attempts in the playoffs with 5 minutes or less remaining).

Dat Bayless narrative though. :hammerhead:

There you go getting into the same time constraints that don't account for points of the game that we've refered to. Those metrics don't account for the momentum of the game. It's all just arbitrary. If you need advanced stats to convince people of a player's clutchness or lack thereof then 10-1 said player isn't clutch.

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 01:11 PM
There you go getting into the same time constraints that don't account for points of the game that we've refered to. Those metrics don't account for the momentum of the game. It's all just arbitrary. If you need advanced stats to convince people of a player's clutchness or lack thereof then 10-1 said player isn't clutch.

You mean advanced stats like shots vs. attempts at certain intervals in the fourth quarter? :lol

How about elimination game scoring averages? Is that stat too arbitrary and advanced as well?

Your avatar exposes your agenda. You hate Bron, and since his playoff elimination game scoring, fourth quarter playoff scoring and all around excellent play during his entire playoff carreer, save the 2011 Finals and the 2010 ECSF, does not support the agenda you're pushing, now "clutch" is defined as "momentum plays."

I suppose the 37-12-4 in a Finals game 7, with a dagger over Leonard with less than 30 seconds wasn't clutch either. Nor was scoring the last 29 points against the Pistons. :sleeping

I.R.Beast
08-12-2015, 01:21 PM
You mean advanced stats like shots vs. attempts at certain intervals in the fourth quarter? :lol

How about elimination game scoring averages? Is that stat too arbitrary and advanced as well?

Your avatar exposes your agenda. You hate Bron, and since his playoff elimination game scoring, fourth quarter playoff scoring and all around excellent play during his entire playoff carreer, save the 2011 Finals and the 2010 ECSF, does not support the agenda you're pushing, now "clutch" is defined as "momentum plays."

I suppose the 37-12-4 in a Finals game 7, with a dagger over Leonard with less than 30 seconds wasn't clutch either. Nor was scoring the last 29 points against the Pistons. :sleeping

Yes, they are all arbitrary numbers that doesn't capture anything but time constraints. The fact that you need to look up "stats" and "metrics" to convince someone of LeBron being clutch doesn't help your cause. Every player has clutch moments. Don't be a moron, but he's not consistently clutch. All these arbitrary statistics you point out that have yielded no results for lebron until he formed the justice league enabling him to front run.

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 01:27 PM
Yes, they are all arbitrary numbers that doesn't capture anything but time constraints. The fact that you need to look up "stats" and "metrics" to convince someone of LeBron being clutch doesn't help your cause. Every player has clutch moments. Don't be a moron, but he's not consistently clutch. All these arbitrary statistics you point out that have yielded no results for lebron until he formed the justice league enabling him to front run.

You are right. The fact that I would actually use objective data (or advanced stats as you call it :lol ), instead of "momentum plays" (whatever those are, since you haven't defined the term) and eye test doesn't help my cause.

To the bold, no facts, just more agenda. Good work though.

Elimination game scoring = arbitrary statistic that does not convey clutch. Good job, good effort.

Justice league = Lebron leading his tem in points, rebounds, assists and steals in back-to-back title runs. :applause:

I.R.Beast
08-12-2015, 01:31 PM
You are right. The fact that I would actually use objective data (or advanced stats as you call it :lol ), instead of "momentum plays" (whatever those are, since you haven't defined the term) and eye test doesn't help my cause.

To the bold, no facts, just more agenda. Good work though.

Elimination game scoring = arbitrary statistic that does not convey clutch. Good job, good effort.

Justice league = Lebron leading his tem in points, rebounds, assists and steals in back-to-back title runs. :applause:

The only fact here is that you're swinging from LeBron's nuts. You're in the small percentile of people that believe Lebron is a clutch performer.

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 01:39 PM
The only fact here is that you're swinging from LeBron's nuts. You're in the small percentile of people that believe Lebron is a clutch performer.

:cry:

Still waiting on facts, a definition, or something even resembling objective analysis.

Pointguard
08-12-2015, 01:49 PM
I can recall more clutch shots, and I mean big time clutch shots, from Magic than any other player, save only Jordan. But the media didn't want him to have the label clutch, perhaps because they gave it to Bird first? I don't know, but I know he has at least five miraculous shots to win big games.

nzahir
08-12-2015, 02:13 PM
:cry:

Still waiting on facts, a definition, or something even resembling objective analysis.
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/11/8584749/lebron-james-michael-jordan-game-winning-shots

nzahir
08-12-2015, 02:14 PM
http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/5/11/8584749/lebron-james-michael-jordan-game-winning-shots

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 02:33 PM

Doesn't count as clutch obviously. Those "advanced, arbitrary stats" aren't "momentum plays." :lol

ClipperRevival
08-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Regarding superstars, the ability to perform well in crucial games/situations is what defines your career. I know SOME players never have legit help to win but MOST all time greats at some point have enough help to win. It's just what you do with it.

Hakeem realistically should have zero rings. His team was the 6th seed in 1995 and in 1994, his team was down 3-1 to the Suns (led by Barkley). But the guy elevated his game to another level and won. That carries weight. On the flip side, a true great like Barkley should never lose a 3-1 series lead, especially if they have the superior team. But he did that. Same with D. Robinson. He had the superior team against Hakeem in 1995. But he got outplayed by Hakeem.

These things matter and should carry weight. If CP3 never gets past the 2nd round, he will be known as a choker and rightfully so. He puts up all time great numbers but comes up short WHEN IT MATTERS MOST. That saids something about you as a player and person. You want guys who are confident in those situations, not shy away from it.

nzahir
08-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Doesn't count as clutch obviously. Those "advanced, arbitrary stats" aren't "momentum plays." :lol
:biggums:
3 buzzer beaters...tied with Mj for most all time. At age 30, plus all those other shots. Lebrons a top 5 clutch playoff performer all time. Stats back it up, its a FACT not an opinion.

ClipperRevival
08-12-2015, 04:21 PM
3 buzzer beaters...tied with Mj for most all time. At age 30, plus all those other shots. Lebrons a top 5 clutch playoff performer all time. Stats back it up, its a FACT not an opinion.

His "clutch" stats might look good but I have never seen an all time great player choke away a final like he did in 2011.

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 04:24 PM

I know man, I am on your side here. Read my above posts.

nzahir
08-12-2015, 04:30 PM
I know man, I am on your side here. Read my above posts.
Half the people on here dont even watch the games(ala 3ball) and the other 40% are mentally or nearly mentally retarded.

nzahir
08-12-2015, 04:32 PM
His "clutch" stats might look good but I have never seen an all time great player choke away a final like he did in 2011.
I agree that he didnt perform up to his usual self, 18 7 and 6 wasnt the type of numbers he puts up. He was pretty efficient, dallas just made him pass the ball away with their zone and help defense. Cuban even said he made most of the right plays but guys(bibby, rio, house) couldnt hit shots. The only blemish on his career

Cleverness
08-12-2015, 05:06 PM
Exactly, and it is usually in reference to end of game plays, even though it could mean a lot of other different things. ITT I am calling the ones they specify: end of game plays, overrated.

It's easier to remember a dramatic "clutch" shot. Hardly anyone remembers that Jordan averaged 40/6/8/3 in the 89 Cavs series, but we've all seen 'the shot' over Ehlo a million times.

imagery

leijamoosa
08-12-2015, 05:18 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Clutch decides games on every level of ball if competition is about equal on the league. Most games are decided by less than 10 points, which we have seen evaporate in less than a minute of play. Bird >>>>>>Lebron and I would draft him over bron easy decision. His skills are no match to Larry Legend's

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 05:19 PM
:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Clutch decides games on every level of ball if competition is about equal on the league. Most games are decided by less than 10 points, which we have seen evaporate in less than a minute of play. Bird >>>>>>Lebron and I would draft him over bron easy decision. His skills are no match to Larry Legend's

Once again, no statistics, no facts, no numbers, just trite, agenda-laden bullshit.

Dro
08-12-2015, 05:41 PM
Why the hell is Kirby so damn defensive over Lebron? I mean, damn......

KirbyPls
08-12-2015, 05:56 PM
Why the hell is Kirby so damn defensive over Lebron? I mean, damn......

Bad day at the office. I'll settle down. :facepalm

leijamoosa
08-12-2015, 06:58 PM
Once again, no statistics, no facts, no numbers, just trite, agenda-laden bullshit.

https://www.teamrankings.com/nba/stat/average-scoring-margin

The stats show that most of the games are decided by less than 10 points, easily catch-able in less than 2 minutes of ball. Pressure affect all athletes and even not just mentally but physically to be able to be as sharp in game 6 or seven of a tight series in the last minutes and continue to excel.

Everyone who has played ball knows a guy who was really good but somehow the not as good, but quite similar player always performs better and is more willing to make things happen when the heat is on.

ReKT
^^Just kidding

knicksman
08-12-2015, 09:20 PM
Clutch players shouldnt be 2/6. Clutch players loves the pressure. They love being underdog and taking the challenge. Thats the way of alphas. The way of real men. If you wanna stack the deck to make it easy, then you are not a real man. You arent clutch coz you hate pressure. So no. Clutch and 2/6 shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence.

iamgine
08-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Clutch players shouldnt be 2/6. Clutch players loves the pressure. They love being underdog and taking the challenge. Thats the way of alphas. The way of real men. If you wanna stack the deck to make it easy, then you are not a real man. You arent clutch coz you hate pressure. So no. Clutch and 2/6 shouldnt be mentioned in the same sentence.
They should be 1/9 then they can earn the nickname Mr Clutch.

knicksman
08-12-2015, 10:22 PM
They should be 1/9 then they can earn the nickname Mr Clutch.

2/6 and 6/6 is all i care bro. Try again

iamgine
08-12-2015, 11:41 PM
2/6 and 6/6 is all i care bro. Try again
we know