PDA

View Full Version : Prosecuters in Freddie Gray case witheld evidence

mehyaM24
08-11-2015, 09:27 PM
....of his past discretions, including attempts to injure himself in previous arrests.

More recently, the defense has alleged that prosecutors have withheld information from the police investigation into Gray's death, and that Assistant State's Attorney Janice Bledsoe told police investigators not to pursue information that Gray had a history of participating in "crash-for-cash" schemes — injuring himself in law enforcement settings to collect settlements — so as not to "do the defense attorneys' jobs for them."

They have asked that Mosby's office be removed from the case.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/freddie-gray/in-depth/bs-md-ci-gray-sanctions-request-20150811-story.html

:biggums:

HitandRun Reggie
08-11-2015, 09:34 PM
Not a surprise. It's been well known since the very beginning that the assistant DA is corrupt AF.

mehyaM24
08-11-2015, 09:40 PM
Not a surprise. It's been well known since the very beginning that the assistant DA is corrupt AF.

asking for their jobs too

this is already hitting mainstream news as i type this. i distinctively remember rumors claiming gray had attempted this in previous arrests, but now they're allegedly true.... wow

Patrick Chewing
08-11-2015, 09:43 PM
I wanna see that wide-nostriled D.A. bitch working at a McDonald's after this.

Velocirap31
08-11-2015, 10:08 PM
Guess he really oversold it this time.

Akrazotile
08-11-2015, 10:52 PM
WHERE are the sjw's???

They never check in to take their L's, smh.