View Full Version : Alabama Alpha Phi 2015 recruitment video

GIF REACTION
08-13-2015, 06:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAaYnSvvt7I

Damn. Them rich white girls.

GIF REACTION
08-13-2015, 06:02 AM
Will say this though

HUGE cheerleader effect going on. If you single some of them out it really ruins it

Cheerleader effect + makeup clear skin = a lot of trickery going on

9erempiree
08-13-2015, 06:15 AM
I really like this video and how production went. The best part was entering that house in the beginning. I got goosebumps just watching it. It's like swimming through a school of fishes.

GIF REACTION
08-13-2015, 06:19 AM
waiting for a cynical fiddy comment any minute now

Nick Young
08-13-2015, 06:23 AM
Will say this though

HUGE cheerleader effect going on. If you single some of them out it really ruins it

You are right. Pause the video and lots of these are nasty faces or plain janes. I feel bad for the few genuine hotties as all the other girls there are probably jealous and backstabby as shit towards them.

GIF REACTION
08-13-2015, 06:28 AM
You are right. Pause the video and lots of these are nasty faces or plain janes. I feel bad for the few genuine hotties as all the other girls there are probably jealous and backstabby as shit towards them.
Also the blonde + tan effect at work. Easiest way for a girl to look hot. If your a 5 with pale skin and brown hair you have potential to jump up to 6 or 7 with the blonde/tan combo.

NBAplayoffs2001
08-13-2015, 09:17 AM
I've heard greek life is crazy down south. Going to college down south is probably a lot different than inner city schools in the Northeast.

STATUTORY
08-13-2015, 09:27 AM
the same rich white bishes that absolutely lose all pretense of class and sophistry and turn into street ho's at the sight of a well endowed black pipe. I dunno how many these sorority types i seen kiss her fiance goodnight telling him she loves him, then mins later planting those same lips right on the head of bbc

they call it riding the underground railroad

GIF REACTION
08-13-2015, 09:45 AM
It's more the fact that they are future millionaire athletes/Celebrities on campus

9erempiree
08-17-2015, 02:05 PM
:lol :lol :lol

This shit is now offline because of fatties.

UK2K
08-17-2015, 02:07 PM
Will say this though

This.

although I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed.

niko
08-17-2015, 02:32 PM
Will say this though

Wow, you're really right. Dude. Don't ruin illusion. You feminist!