PDA

View Full Version : Barkley thinks Kobe needs to retire

JT123
08-16-2015, 04:20 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-charles-barkley-on-why-kobe-bryant-should-retire/2015/08/16/
Bout time somebody had the balls to say it

20Four
08-16-2015, 04:52 PM
http://www.lakersnation.com/lakers-news-charles-barkley-on-why-kobe-bryant-should-retire/2015/08/16/
Bout time somebody had the balls to say it

Don't you like lebron? Why you keep talking about kobe? I dont get it?

you even went on a laker website to find it....LOL fakkit

imnew09
08-16-2015, 04:54 PM
he mad. No ring or anything.

Let Kobe rack up his points like MJ did in his wizards years

inclinerator
08-16-2015, 04:57 PM
Don't you like lebron? Why you keep talking about kobe? I dont get it?

you even went on a laker website to find it....LOL fakkit
same for u lol

DMV2
08-16-2015, 05:02 PM
Kobe's pretty much semi-retired, only played like 45 games in the past 2 season. But since the Lakers were dumb enough to give that two-year $25 mil per contract, he's gonna get his paycheck no matter if he plays or not.

20Four
08-16-2015, 05:06 PM
same for u lol
wtf you talking about?

inclinerator
08-16-2015, 05:23 PM
wtf you talking about?
u know what i'm talking about

20Four
08-16-2015, 05:25 PM
u know what i'm talking about

no I dont but ok lol

NattyPButter
08-16-2015, 06:28 PM
he'll retire on his own time and with ppl doubting him he'll just stay longer to prove a point. These same ass hats that want him to retire in the media are the same guys that will be asking if he or when is he gonna come out of retirement when he leaves. Some ppl have a love for the game and just want to keep playing unlike ringless ass Barkley who just got fat and lazy. Why isn't he asking for Duncan to retire? Kobe is still a good player if he has a good team around him so he doesn't have to do all the work.

outbreak
08-16-2015, 06:33 PM
he'll retire on his own time and with ppl doubting him he'll just stay longer to prove a point. These same ass hats that want him to retire in the media are the same guys that will be asking if he or when is he gonna come out of retirement when he leaves. Some ppl have a love for the game and just want to keep playing unlike ringless ass Barkley who just got fat and lazy. Why isn't he asking for Duncan to retire? Kobe is still a good player if he has a good team around him so he doesn't have to do all the work.

Are you really comparing current Duncan to Kobe?

If Kobe took a back seat like Duncan he'd be fine it's just that he doesn't have that attitude and his ego won't accept it.

It turns the whole "kobe will do anything to win" argument in to a joke when he didn't take a pay cut and he won't take a back seat role for the good of the team.

Imagine if Kobe signed for half of what he signed for and was happy to play the robin role, L.A would be in a much better position right now.

rmt
08-16-2015, 06:58 PM

Kobe is hurting the Lakers by using up a lot of payroll and insisting on being the man which turns off other free agents, hinders the development of their young players and keeps them from playing winning, team ball.

Duncan is doing the opposite - playing for less so that the Spurs can get more talent, stepping to the side so that the youngsters can develop, playing winning, team ball which in turn attracts free agents.