SouBeachTalents
08-18-2015, 08:47 PM
Well, Dirk got the last laugh on that one

kNicKz
08-18-2015, 08:48 PM
http://lubbockonline.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/superphoto/10751150.jpg

Rose'sACL
08-18-2015, 08:49 PM
they were not laughing. they were smiling because they knew that they will give dirk a big surprise by not letting him become another barkley. wade and lebron have big hearts. lebron is the better human between the two though because lebron told wade that he will take the heat by under-performing so dirk can get his ring.

kennethgriffin
08-18-2015, 08:54 PM
i still cant believe lebron quit on his new team after just 4 seasons

:lol

if he never wins away from miami and plays 16 out of 20 years in cleveland. its gonna be such a huge black eye on his resume

plowking
08-18-2015, 08:55 PM
Wade is huge. He looks bigger than Lebron whenever they are side by side. Doesn't quite have the power output Bron has on the court, but it is understandable considering how big he is and looks.

Dude has one of the best and biggest frames we've seen in the NBA for a SG. Crazy that at 6'4 he played SF and competed so well for a lot of years.

inclinerator
08-18-2015, 09:01 PM
Wade is huge. He looks bigger than Lebron whenever they are side by side. Doesn't quite have the power output Bron has on the court, but it is understandable considering how big he is and looks.

Dude has one of the best and biggest frames we've seen in the NBA for a SG. Crazy that at 6'4 he played SF and competed so well for a lot of years.
http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2013/05/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-shirtless-miami-men.jpg

ArbitraryWater
08-18-2015, 09:19 PM

that play in 2011 when they bumped and Bron felt Dwyane's power :pimp:

avonbarksdale
08-18-2015, 09:23 PM
wades forearms are gigantic

plowking
08-18-2015, 09:24 PM
http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/headlines/2013/05/lebron-james-dwyane-wade-shirtless-miami-men.jpg

Bron got the bigger shoulders but their trunks are similarly built. Lebron must have crazy hip strength though given his huge explosive advantage in terms of jumping over Wade. Especially getting a bigger and heavier body into the air.

rmt
08-18-2015, 09:56 PM
Dirk is all class - so glad he got his ring. I remember DMAV41 during the Finals - so anxious - good things come to those who wait. Also, remember Dirk accepting his MVP after losing to GSW - so bittersweet.

4 Inches
08-18-2015, 09:59 PM
He back down there as well
He don't have them big ass cheeks for nothing.

JT123
08-18-2015, 10:14 PM
Classless display by Wade. :facepalm

20Four
08-18-2015, 10:16 PM
Reported

Smoke117
08-18-2015, 10:23 PM

Yeah because Dwade didn't have one of the greatest finals of all time while coming back from 0-2 five years earlier...Dwade will always own this white boy Dirks soul. He was petrified in 2011 the way dwade toyed with his team. Lucky for him Lebitch was Dwade's 2nd in command in 2011.

Rose'sACL
08-18-2015, 10:26 PM
how? wade won 2 more rings. wade still has a slim chance of making the finals whereas there is no chance dirk will get to the second round.

20Four
08-18-2015, 10:29 PM
how? wade won 2 more rings. wade still has a slim chance of making the finals whereas there is no chance dirk will get to the second round.
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm dallas beat miami that year....idiots I swear

Jameerthefear
08-18-2015, 10:34 PM
:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm dallas beat miami that year....idiots I swear
Where's my mocha frappe?

20Four
Where's my mocha frappe?
How many times you hear that today? :roll:

Rose'sACL
he said the last laugh.

Jameerthefear
08-18-2015, 10:38 PM
How many times you hear that today? :roll:
Once, now don't make me hear it twice.

Spurs m8
08-18-2015, 10:42 PM
Would you expect anything different from those two cheese diks?

Scumbag people, suck shit they lost that one.

Pieces of shit

20Four
08-18-2015, 10:55 PM
Once, now don't make me hear it twice.
:roll: :roll: stupid kids

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-18-2015, 10:56 PM
he said the last laugh.

As in their H2H series, you dolt.

1987_Lakers
08-18-2015, 10:57 PM
Anyone have the Wade gif from that '11 Finals when he misses a shot from half court at the buzzer then he pretends he got fouled, he goes to the floor holding his eye and looks at the ref to desperately call of foul:lol

SouBeachTalents
08-18-2015, 10:59 PM
Anyone have the Wade gif from that '11 Finals when he misses a shot from half court at the buzzer then he pretends he got fouled, he goes to the floor holding his eye and looks at the ref to desperately call of foul:lol

http://i.imgur.com/HuR88.gif

plowking
08-18-2015, 11:42 PM

People get so caught up in the theatrics of that play, yet it was actually a foul. Funnily enough, trying to find the pictures that were available directly after that in the replay are now no where to be seen. Crazy really. Dude clearly got poked in the eye and it should have been a foul.

catch24
08-18-2015, 11:50 PM
The karma Dirk & co gave these two was UNREAL.

Well them two plus the series the league gifted Wade all those calls back in 2006. Is Cuban still talking with the FBI? :roll:

TheBigVeto
08-19-2015, 01:15 AM

Yes.

He thought Stern would still back him up like in 2006.
He wrong.

Basketball gods were sick of David Stern ruining the sport since 1985.
Dirk was put in the NBA by them to destroy David Stern.

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 01:27 AM
People get so caught up in the theatrics of that play, yet it was actually a foul. Funnily enough, trying to find the pictures that were available directly after that in the replay are now no where to be seen. Crazy really. Dude clearly got poked in the eye and it should have been a foul.

Exactly he actually did get hit on the play.

TheBigVeto
08-19-2015, 01:30 AM
http://i.imgur.com/HuR88.gif

Flop of the century.

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 01:33 AM

Wade already beat Dirk. The karma on Bron must've been great doe.

Well them two plus the series the league gifted Wade all those calls back in 2006. Is Cuban still talking with the FBI? :roll:

There's plenty of evidence proving that series wasn't rigged. Kobe had a series where he shot 96 Free Throws but let me guess he wasn't gifted though :oldlol:

Spurs m8
08-19-2015, 01:57 AM
Flop of the century.

Yep, by one of the floppers of the century.

What a disgrace this bloke is

Gileraracer
08-19-2015, 02:31 AM
Glad there was no rig job like in 2006 :lol

plowking
08-19-2015, 03:39 AM

Laker fans talking about rigged. :oldlol:

Your franchise is built on rigged series. :oldlol:

AirFederer
08-19-2015, 04:20 AM
They tried to get into his head, didn`t work out Lol. Bron should`ve tried to get into 4qtrs really

KembaWalker
08-19-2015, 05:06 AM

Which series is that? I hope you aren't talking bout the Kings series cause :roll: :roll: at the Lakers franchise being built on that, you sounding like an idiot

StephHamann
08-19-2015, 06:01 AM
Wade will suffer HGH cancer in his jaw, Dirk got the last laugh.

SAKOTXA
08-19-2015, 06:32 AM

Never go full retard, kids.

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2015, 07:46 AM

Exactly he actually did get hit on the play.

:wtf:

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2015, 07:48 AM
Lakers been winning controversial titles since '88 with the Laimbeer foul... then the Blazers G7, Kings G7, Celtics G7... ehl mao.

brownmamba00
08-19-2015, 08:36 AM
Lakers been winning controversial titles since '88 with the Laimbeer foul... then the Blazers G7, Kings G7, Celtics G7... ehl mao.
Retard alert lol at kings gm7 being rigged, refs made peja airball 3s.

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 07:34 PM

I've seen a video where they show another angle and Dirk did hit him. I'll try to find it but it's almost impossible to find other angles of that shot.

catch24
08-19-2015, 07:39 PM
Wade already beat Dirk. The karma on Bron must've been great doe.

I'm referring to that incident, and subsequent outcome of the series. GOAT karma.

There's plenty of evidence proving that series wasn't rigged. Kobe had a series where he shot 96 Free Throws but let me guess he wasn't gifted though :oldlol:

Well that escalated quickly.. :oldlol: Posters insecure as a mofo up in here lol

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 07:56 PM
Well that escalated quickly.. :oldlol: Posters insecure as a mofo up in here lol

You Never adressed what was said :oldlol:

plowking
08-19-2015, 08:22 PM
You Never adressed what was said :oldlol:

Exactly.

Half their legends are rated so highly because of all their "championships". :oldlol:

Magic wouldn't have been what he is today had he not been chosen as the poster boy over Bird, who was abrasive and kept to himself in general. That call against Lambier is one of the worst of all time and essentially sealed a championship for the Lakers. Even the 82 finals against the Sixers had shady calls everywhere.

Look at them getting all those calls against the Kings all those years later in game 6. Then look at all those free throws against the Celtics in 2010, game 7.

No one gives a shit to argue, since it is the Lakers, we're used to it, and nothing will happen.

plowking
08-19-2015, 08:24 PM

It was a foul. I clearly remember at the time video footage being show right afterwards, and someone on here posted a picture of it, where contact was clearly visible.

Now you try and look for the picture on the web and there is absolutely nothing.

T_L_P
08-19-2015, 08:40 PM
This made me hate LeBron, not the decision.

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 08:44 PM
Exactly.

Half their legends are rated so highly because of all their "championships". :oldlol:

Magic wouldn't have been what he is today had he not been chosen as the poster boy over Bird, who was abrasive and kept to himself in general. That call against Lambier is one of the worst of all time and essentially sealed a championship for the Lakers. Even the 82 finals against the Sixers had shady calls everywhere.

Look at them getting all those calls against the Kings all those years later in game 6. Then look at all those free throws against the Celtics in 2010, game 7.

No one gives a shit to argue, since it is the Lakers, we're used to it, and nothing will happen.

:applause:

It was a foul. I clearly remember at the time video footage being show right afterwards, and someone on here posted a picture of it, where contact was clearly visible.

Now you try and look for the picture on the web and there is absolutely nothing.

I remember seeing a video about it but now it's impossible to find a picture/video showing Dirk hitting Wade's eye.

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2015, 08:48 PM
This made me hate LeBron, not the decision.

he barely took place in it, tbh.. more like the cam was on, Wade started doin' shit, and to not have him look stupid/isolated he awkwardly joined in.. and as Wade said afterwards, the cameras were right there.. it was childish, silly, kinds dumb, but hardly mean or ill deemed (or however the fuxk you say that in english)

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-19-2015, 08:52 PM
he barely took place in it, tbh.. more like the cam was on, Wade started doin' shit, and to not have him look stupid/isolated he awkwardly joined in.. and as Wade said afterwards, the cameras were right there.. it was childish, silly, kinds dumb, but hardly mean or ill deemed (or however the fuxk you say that in english)

I thought it was pretty phucked up, tbh

Dirk took exception too: http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651707

I bet he felt a certain way especially after Wade made those comments about "not making excuses", and the reason they [the Mavericks] lost a title (2006) was because 'he wasn't the leader that he's supposed to be in the closing moments." (this is verbatim BTW)

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 08:56 PM

Dirk took exception too: http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba/news/story?id=6651707

I bet he felt a certain way especially after Wade made those comments about "not making excuses", and the reason they [the Mavericks] lost a title (2006) was because 'he wasn't the leader that he's supposed to be in the closing moments." (this is verbatim BTW)

Dirk has said he the Miami Heat are the closest he's coming to hating people: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9433312/dirk-nowitzki-dallas-mavericks-expresses-hate-miami-heat

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2015, 08:59 PM

I remember, I prolly woulda said the same thing.. doubt it stayed much in his mind, though.

Now that what he said about Dirk in 2006 was some dumb shit, and I'd be pissed about that too.. so actually, about the quote below, if there is anything close to hating for him in the Miami Heat, Im sure he didnt like that comment too much.

Dirk has said he the Miami Heat are the closest he's coming to hating people: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9433312/dirk-nowitzki-dallas-mavericks-expresses-hate-miami-heat

"I'm an easygoing guy, but that's probably about as close as it gets."

thats all he said.. doubt he means much besides them being rivals at the time, and that the '06 loss was tough..

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-19-2015, 09:00 PM

I don't blame him (this was post 2011 fyi). Wade and LeBron can be kind of douchey.

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 09:04 PM
@arbitraywater Go to 2:25:55 in this link and you can clearly see that Dirk hits Wade's face: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2764ff_nba-2011-finals-g2-miami-heat-vs-dallas-mavericks-2011-06-02_shortfilms

It's not the angle I was talking about earlier but you can see still see the hit.

ArbitraryWater
08-19-2015, 09:09 PM
@arbitraywater Go to 2:25:55 in this link and you can clearly see that Dirk hits Wade's face: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2764ff_nba-2011-finals-g2-miami-heat-vs-dallas-mavericks-2011-06-02_shortfilms

It's not the angle I was talking about earlier but you can see still see the hit.

thats the basic angle we always see.. good vid, good times :bowdown: Wade with the 3 right now, Bron punding his chest.. muhahahahahahah

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 09:10 PM
I don't blame him (this was post 2011 fyi). Wade and LeBron can be kind of douchey.

This was extremely douchey but they didn't do anything else to Dirk that was douchey IIRC.

Wade's Rings
08-19-2015, 09:13 PM
thats the basic angle we always see.. good vid, good times :bowdown: Wade with the 3 right now, Bron punding his chest.. muhahahahahahah

Yes but it's closer and you can clearly see him hit Wade. The normal angle it's not as obvious.

TheMarkMadsen
08-19-2015, 09:25 PM
Exactly.

https://d1u1p2xjjiahg3.cloudfront.net/58a7bebe-c400-4a00-b1dd-b6992afe6787.jpg

stay salty as fucc :oldlol: :oldlol:

plowking
08-19-2015, 09:27 PM
Guys, if you ever want to talk to MarkMadsen on here, just see where I posted last and he'll be there.

Kobe_6/8
08-19-2015, 09:40 PM
"It's over to me," Nowitzki said. "It's not going to add anything extra to me. This is the NBA Finals. If you need extra motivation, you have a problem."

^ alpha

TheMarkMadsen
08-19-2015, 09:41 PM
you used to follow me around on here constantly until i shut your bitch ass up multiple times in a row after the finals :oldlol:

have fun with your conspiracy theories though :roll:

JerrySeinfeld
08-19-2015, 09:42 PM
"It's over to me," Nowitzki said. "It's not going to add anything extra to me. This is the NBA Finals. If you need extra motivation, you have a problem."

^ alpha

Meanwhile, has anyone yet uncovered what LeBron's secret extra motivation was during the finals?

plowking
08-19-2015, 09:53 PM
you used to follow me around on here constantly until i shut your bitch ass up multiple times in a row after the finals :oldlol:

have fun with your conspiracy theories though :roll:

Get back under my wing son.

tpols
08-19-2015, 10:01 PM
dirk was on his larry bird shit.. :bowdown:

main difference between dirk and bran.. when dirk's playing with a bunch of defensive role players and shooters he plays off ball, sets them up all game and then dominates with the ball in his hands in the 4th quarter.

otoh bron dominates with the ball in his hands all game and tries hot potatoing at the end of the game lol..

both can shoot 40% but dirk's will never get the same shit bron's does and rightfully so

CavaliersFTW
08-19-2015, 10:05 PM
Imagine if they were around and had tried that shit after one of MJ's flu games :lol

http://pre04.deviantart.net/d338/th/pre/i/2013/066/a/1/michael_jordan_by_kse332-d5xb1q9.jpg

TheMarkMadsen
08-19-2015, 10:21 PM
Get back under my wing son.

don't make me bump threads from this summer where i recked your ass :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

tpols
08-19-2015, 10:37 PM

who wouldn't hate those bunch of douchebags tbh..

the matchup was the ultimate ying yang in terms of one team coming together gradually, developing great chemistry and consisting of humbled, intelligent, disciplined veterans in dirk, kidd, marion, terry, and chandler, and the other consisted of some of the most gifted, entitled, spoiled colluding assholes of all time who threw their shit together in a desperate instant and pre-emptively proclaimed themselves a dynasty.

Rose'sACL
08-19-2015, 10:43 PM

the matchup was the ultimate ying yang in terms of one team coming together gradually, developing great chemistry and consisting of humbled, intelligent, disciplined veterans in dirk, kidd, marion, terry, and chandler, and the other consisted of some of the most gifted, entitled, spoiled colluding assholes of all time who threw their shit together in a desperate instant and pre-emptively proclaimed themselves a dynasty.
this tbh. wade and lebron are still assholes but it is hard to hate on them when league has guys like kidd, lawson and kobe who are way bigger assholes.

plowking
08-19-2015, 11:46 PM
don't make me bump threads from this summer where i recked your ass :confusedshrug: :confusedshrug:

Why you talking bout other dudes asses?

Mmm ghey.

Wade's Rings
08-20-2015, 12:16 AM

:oldlol: If you want to call them colluding assholes fine but please explain how they were spoiled.

Wade & Bosh signed 7/7/10...if Bron doesn't sign the Heat add solid role players around the 2....I don't see how they they were thrown together in a "desperate instant".

IIRC, Bron was the only person talking about not 1, not 2, etc and multiple titles.

inclinerator
08-20-2015, 12:18 AM
Imagine if they were around and had tried that shit after one of MJ's flu games :lol

mj

:facepalm

zizozain
08-20-2015, 01:06 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6re2tAjD9CQ/Tfcy4yYug9I/AAAAAAAAAfc/-MTleb1bOyE/s1600/Lebron+James+and+Dirk+Nowitzki.jpg

this post is sponsored by lebron23

Tagalog bro :rockon:

rmt
08-20-2015, 01:12 AM
Classless. Love that my Spurs sent that team into oblivion - so much for his not 2, not 3, not 4, ... I live in Miami and the people here were rooting against Lebron in the Finals. Guess they didn't think he'd do to them what he did to CLE.

Rose'sACL
08-20-2015, 01:20 AM
Classless. Love that my Spurs sent that team into oblivion - so much for his not 2, not 3, not 4, ... I live in Miami and the people here were rooting against Lebron in the Finals. Guess they didn't think he'd do to them what he did to CLE.
tony parker and bruce bowen play(ed) for the spurs.
in the other thread you posted another bs about how kobe, duncan, bird, magic etc toughed it out on their teams.

SyRyanYang
08-20-2015, 02:05 AM
OK so you went to Reddit because we didn't give you enough attention you desire and now you're stealing thread ideas back from reddit?
shame dingdingding

rmt
08-20-2015, 03:37 AM
tony parker and bruce bowen play(ed) for the spurs.
in the other thread you posted another bs about how kobe, duncan, bird, magic etc toughed it out on their teams.

I'm not getting what Parker and Bowen have to do with this :confusedshrug:

What - should I be unhappy that the Spurs beat them? Should the Spurs deliberately lose so that Lebron will continue to stay with the Heat? Are they responsible for Lebron's team hopping ways? He bails and hooks up with younger/better talent when it suits him.

ArbitraryWater
08-20-2015, 08:33 AM
Retard alert lol at kings gm7 being rigged, refs made peja airball 3s.

G6 you flaming retard.

West-Side
08-20-2015, 09:07 AM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/photos/basketball/nba/img10013097.jpg

http://dfmlptf44d4a1.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/Dwyane-Wade.jpg

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/115565/width/350/height/700/flags/LL

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/LBJ-cramps-619-306x346-265x300.jpg

Dirky served them up real good. :pimp:

brownmamba00
08-20-2015, 09:10 AM
G6 you flaming retard.
You wrote gm7 homo

Wade's Rings
08-20-2015, 12:07 PM

http://atlantablackstar.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/LBJ-cramps-619-306x346-265x300.jpg

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/018/489/nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.png

I didn't realize Dirk separated Wade's Shoulder & gave Bron cramps.

Megabox!
08-20-2015, 02:26 PM

None of those pics has anything to do with Dirk you retard