PDA

View Full Version : Good Guy Tim Duncan

KembaWalker
08-20-2015, 04:38 AM
Ex-NBA player Etan Thomas says Tim Duncan gave him advice during game

"Here is my Tim Duncan story

So we're playing the Spurs and I get the ball on the post. I inside pivot and sweep to the middle for my jump hook and he blocks it. So as we are running down the court he says to me "that was a good move but you have to get more into my body so you can either draw the foul or I can't block it".

So I didn't know if he was talking noise or what so just kind of looked at him confused and said ok. Then, a few plays later I did it again got more into his body and he couldn't block it. I missed the shot and he looked at me and said much better and kept playing lol. I remember calling my boy Zee Chilton and telling him this story lol Tim Duncan is honestly one of the nicest guys in the NBA and one of the best power forwards ever. Respect"

:roll: Timmy easily one of the most respectable players ever

JohnMax
08-20-2015, 04:42 AM
lebron's advice: "your really good. want to become teammates?"

oarabbus
08-20-2015, 04:46 AM

So we're playing the Spurs and I get the ball on the post. I inside pivot and sweep to the middle for my jump hook and he blocks it. So as we are running down the court he says to me "that was a good move but you have to get more into my body so you can either draw the foul or I can't block it".

So I didn't know if he was talking noise or what so just kind of looked at him confused and said ok. Then, a few plays later I did it again got more into his body and he couldn't block it. I missed the shot and he looked at me and said much better and kept playing lol. I remember calling my boy Zee Chilton and telling him this story lol Tim Duncan is honestly one of the nicest guys in the NBA and one of the best power forwards ever. Respect"

Pretty funny how dude missed the shot. You know Duncan was probably not trying too hard on this matchup :oldlol:

Kobe_6/8
08-20-2015, 04:47 AM
http://pbs.twimg.com/media/CDQQ4AfUsAAL7Sa.jpg

https://semihproblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/tim-duncan-quotes-1.jpg

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=https://img.washingtonpost.com/rf/image_908w/2010-2019/Wires/Images/2015-08-19/AP/Spurs_Duncan_Basketball-0d658.jpg

KembaWalker
08-20-2015, 04:47 AM
Pretty funny how dude missed the shot. You know Duncan was probably not trying too hard on this matchup :oldlol:

Timmy knew he could block the shot, he just thinking I'mma let him get some though, to bad dude missed

Great guy :bowdown:

IMObjective
08-20-2015, 06:59 AM
Cool story, though I would guess pop would be on that ass if he knew what timmy was doing. I like to talk a lot of crap about Duncan because I view the spurs as big time rivals to the Lakers, but even though I try to hate the guy I find it hard to. It's the opposite of LeBron who I try to like (because he's so good) but find it to be almost impossible.

rmt
08-20-2015, 09:35 AM
Timmy wins 2014-15 Teammate of the Year Award.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tim-duncan-wins-2014-15-twyman-stokes-teammate-year-award

RidonKs
08-20-2015, 11:21 AM
i miss etan thomas. not much of a basketball player but probably an even better guy than tim duncan.

T_L_P
08-20-2015, 01:24 PM
Timmy wins 2014-15 Teammate of the Year Award.

http://www.nba.com/spurs/tim-duncan-wins-2014-15-twyman-stokes-teammate-year-award

In convincing fashion. Greatest BBall leader since Russell.

inclinerator
08-20-2015, 01:28 PM
it's almost like tim wanted the other guy to go into his body, reasons unknown

ralph_i_el
08-20-2015, 01:32 PM
Tim Duncan honestly makes me want to be a better person. I've never said that about an athlete before. He makes me feel bad for all the shit I've talked.

jayfan
08-20-2015, 01:32 PM

Haven't we seen this thread with this anecdote before?

KembaWalker
08-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Haven't we seen this thread with this anecdote before?

Haven't we seen enough Kobe/MJ/LeBron threads of the same sh*t

Listen here m8, if I wanna create a thread on not only one of the greatest PF's, but also one of the greatest human beings of all time......all time, to play this great sport of basketball then I will

TD keep doing you, love your work :cheers:

RidonKs
08-20-2015, 01:47 PM
https://semihproblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/tim-duncan-quotes-1.jpg
:lol

AnaheimLakers24
08-20-2015, 01:50 PM
Greatest big ever

SsKSpurs21
08-20-2015, 04:14 PM
Tim Duncan: The Silent Assassin

Shaquille O'Neal, former rival:

RidonKs
08-20-2015, 04:19 PM
^ wow, awesome quotes.

i'm picturing duncan with his hands cupping his cheeks like above, except he's staring at shaq who doesn't understand whats happening

r0drig0lac
08-20-2015, 04:23 PM
[QUOTE=SsKSpurs21]Tim Duncan: The Silent Assassin

Akrazotile
08-20-2015, 05:15 PM
Tim Duncan: The Silent Assassin

Shaquille O'Neal, former rival: “The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson's face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he'd look at me like he was bored.”

"I remember one time Kevin Garnett was mushing him, and shoving him in the face; and Tim Duncan didn't do anything, he didn't react. He just kicked Kevin Garnett's ass, and won the damn championship. You know what I'm sayin'? That's gangsta. Everybody can show emotion, dunk on somebody, scream and be real cocky; but Tim Duncan is a ... he's a pimp."
-Ron Artest

Greg Oden on Tim Duncan:
Everyone's been telling me that as a big man, no matter how much I prepare myself, you learn your toughest lesson when you go down to San Antonio. The other day [former NBA player and Blazers assistant coach] Monty Williams pulled me aside and told me: "That guy down there" -- meaning Tim Duncan -- "has had surgery on his left knee. He can only jump about this high [holds his fingers about an inch apart]. He won't say a word to you, and he will Bust. Your. A--."

According Sports Illustrated, in 1997 Wofford coach Richard Johnson, whose well-overmatched team would face Duncan and the Demon Deacons the following day, told his players: "Let me tell you guys about who you're playing tomorrow. Someday your six-year-old kid will ask you for a Tim Duncan jersey for Christmas. This is your chance to play a future NBA Hall of Famer, your turn to face the greatest player any of you will ever meet."

Dat reputation.

So ****ing gangster.

GIF REACTION
08-20-2015, 05:24 PM
Dat reputation.

So ****ing gangster.
Great point man!

Cocaine80s
08-20-2015, 05:27 PM
lebron's advice: "your really good. want to become teammates?"
Is there any posts you make where youre not quoting someone?

WayOfWade
08-20-2015, 05:29 PM
When I started watching the NBA, I hated Duncan for being so quiet and humble, whereas now I respect him for it, and am sometimes impressed by it

T_L_P
08-22-2015, 11:34 AM
[QUOTE=SsKSpurs21]Tim Duncan: The Silent Assassin

stalkerforlife
08-22-2015, 12:04 PM
Top 5 all time.

Spurs5Rings2014
08-24-2015, 12:08 AM
Top 5 all time.

:applause:

AnaheimLakers24
08-24-2015, 12:12 AM
Kinda cool to see a homosexual over come the odds and become a top ten goat

gilalizard
08-24-2015, 12:21 AM
We've been living in the Era of Tim.

And we are all better for it.

ralph_i_el
08-24-2015, 12:28 AM
How is there any argument for Kobe being greater than Duncan?

KellhitEmup15
08-24-2015, 12:29 AM
Kinda cool to see a homosexual over come the odds and become a top ten goat

lol who is this bitch.

MoBe1Kanobi
08-24-2015, 07:45 AM
Oh what a life it is to be ol Timmy

Put up basically the same numbers as KG Cwebb Sheed Dirk etc ride a stacked team to the finals every down year and then have everyone praise you as if you really are on some jordan-kobe-lbj-shaq level of GOAT

Add on top of the fact that you prefer to bank shots in even when sometimes it's better to aim to swish but no that's still an "intelligent" shot since the old timers and mike breen get hard ons for a bank shot for absolutely no reason

Oh and also how your universally praised by all your competitors since your personally not a threat to any of them but the media overblows this so far as to run away with all these empty compliments that they can quote they have actually now built a case for a great top 5 PF of all time into the obviously undeserving territory of top 5 of all time

Like tbh I've never seen a "superstar" with a lower relative standard for greatness than timmy

Show up for around 60pct of the season since your team is stacked at all times with GOAT coaching (not fake placebo effect coaching ala PJax) , put up routine all star PF numbers and voila... Your now considered on the same level as basketball inhumans mj-kob-lbj

Smdh

At all of u ur better than this

:coleman:

T_L_P
08-24-2015, 08:12 AM
Oh what a life it is to be ol Timmy

Put up basically the same numbers as KG Cwebb Sheed Dirk etc ride a stacked team to the finals every down year and then have everyone praise you as if you really are on some jordan-kobe-lbj-shaq level of GOAT

From 2000-2004, Rasheed put up 16/7/2 with a TS% of .512

Duncan's career Playoff averages (1998-2015) are 21/12/3 on .555 TS%, and in those same years as Rasheed (2000-2004), Duncan averaged 25/15/4 with a TS% of .558.

'Basically the same numbers'. :oldlol:

Add on top of the fact that you prefer to bank shots in even when sometimes it's better to aim to swish but no that's still an "intelligent" shot since the old timers and mike breen get hard ons for a bank shot for absolutely no reason

Duncan rarely uses the bank shot anymore. He used it when he was better and it was more effective for him. Your comment that it's better to 'swish it' has no basis.

Like tbh I've never seen a "superstar" with a lower relative standard for greatness than timmy

Show up for around 60pct of the season since your team is stacked at all times with GOAT coaching (not fake placebo effect coaching ala PJax) , put up routine all star PF numbers and voila... Your now considered on the same level as basketball inhumans mj-kob-lbj

Smdh

At all of u ur better than this

That same coach has a pathetic 1-7 Playoff record in games without said player, and that's with guys like Robinson, Elliot, Parker, Manu on his squad.

Meanwhile Phil can win 55 games without Jordan and turn a Laker team that was getting swept every year in the Playoffs before he got there into a dynasty.

But yes, Pop is the GOAT and Phil is a placebo coach.

In the 03 Playoffs Duncan averaged 25/15/5/4 on .577 TS%, with some of the best defense ever played. He won the title without another All-Star caliber player which has only been done a handful of times.

Kobe has never had a title run with that kind of dominance. Duncan had the most Win Shares ever in a postseason in 03, the second highest WS/48 for a title run, the second highest Box +/- for a title run, the second highest Net Rating for a title run.

You don't like those advanced numbers? How about what he did to Dirk in the WCF, averaging 35/18/6/62% shooting against him, or having a quad-double in the closeout game of the Finals, holding Kenyon Martin to one of the worst Playoff performances ever (3-23 shooting).

You talk about average All-Star numbers for Duncan, but I bet you didn't know he has better Playoff stats than Kobe.

Add their PPG-RPG-APG-SPG-BPG, Duncan comes out with a 39. The oh so dominant Kobe comes out with a 37.5.

So I guess Kobe's numbers are below those of an average All-Star.

Smoke117
08-24-2015, 09:24 AM
Tim Duncan is overrated as a player (that people would put him top 10 is laughable...he doesn't even have a top 25 peak or prime), but he's generally one of the most down to earth decent human beings in the league. Respect for that. In the end for people whose lives he's a part of...that will matter more than his championship rings.

SugarHill
08-24-2015, 09:31 AM
Tim Duncan is overrated as a player (that people would put him top 10 is laughable...he doesn't even have a top 25 peak or prime), but he's generally one of the most down to earth decent human beings in the league. Respect for that. In the end for people whose lives he's a part of...that will matter more than his championship rings.list 25 players better than 03 Duncan for curiosity's sake

Legends66NBA7
08-24-2015, 09:34 AM
Tim Duncan is overrated as a player (that people would put him top 10 is laughable...he doesn't even have a top 25 peak or prime), but he's generally one of the most down to earth decent human beings in the league. Respect for that. In the end for people whose lives he's a part of...that will matter more than his championship rings.

Arbitrary Top 10 lists majority of the time factor in an overall career along with other factors, rather than just one aspect. Duncan quiet clearly has a Top 10 career (at least IMO) and it's hard to argue against Duncan's career and his impact to the Spurs.

T_L_P
08-24-2015, 09:36 AM

list 25 players better than 03 Duncan for curiosity's sake

In before Smoke clears thread and pretends he never said this.

Nuff Said
08-24-2015, 10:20 AM
He has 3 fmvp's. That alone is top 10. Having multiple fmvp is a hard thing to do.

ralph_i_el
08-24-2015, 10:33 AM
He has better playoff stats than Kobe, and led the lead in Drtg 4 times.
5 rings, 3fmvps, 2 MVP's, never missed the playoffs, all star from day 1. Longevity wise, his per minute numbers have barely changed since his prime. Where's the argument against him?

BoutPractice
08-24-2015, 11:06 AM
The mental aspect of the game is underrated these days.

It's no coincidence that arguably the two greatest winners in the history of basketball were masters of psychology: Russell (11 titles in 13 years), and Duncan (5 titles and the greatest winning percentage in professional sports over an 18 year period).

Jordan, Magic and Bird were also known for their deliberate use of mind tricks, from the good old poker face to ego-shattering trash talk.

The results speak for themselves. Analytics and on paper dominance will get you far… but nothing replaces a leader who owns the mental game.

Kargo
08-24-2015, 11:18 AM
[QUOTE=BoutPractice]The mental aspect of the game is underrated these days.

It's no coincidence that arguably the two greatest winners in the history of basketball were masters of psychology: Russell (11 titles in 13 years), and Duncan (5 titles and the greatest winning percentage in professional sports over an 18 year period).

Jordan, Magic and Bird were also known for their deliberate use of mind tricks, from the good old poker face to ego-shattering trash talk.

The results speak for themselves. Analytics and on paper dominance will get you far

Kargo
08-24-2015, 11:35 AM
Tim Duncan is a master of the game of basketball but he's also tremendously overrated and a prime example why ranking individuals in collective sports is ridiculous and nonsensical as hell.

Take the 2010 Playoffs for example,Spurs vs Mavs:

Dirk:26,7 (on 55%)/8,2/3

Tim:18,2 (on 50%)/9,5/2,7

The Spurs won 4-2 .Why?Because they had Ginobili with 19/5,Parker with 16/6 and George Hill with 14,3 on 50% and 50% 3p.

The only other player to show up for the Mavs was Caron Butler with 19...the third best player was Jason Terry with 12,7 and a horrendous shooting pct of 37%.

And yet,as always,Duncan is the one reaping all the benefits,even though Dirk outplayed him completely in that series.

There are countless other examples but it goes to show you how inflated can players get when they play for the right coach and have great teammates.

Let Duncan play for a team like the current Kings,let him spend his entire career there and yeah,i'm sure he would have won 5 titles.

T_L_P
08-24-2015, 11:51 AM
Tim Duncan is a master of the game of basketball but he's also tremendously overrated and a prime example why ranking individuals in collective sports is ridiculous and nonsensical as hell.

The Spurs won 4-2 .Why?Because they had Ginobili with 19/5,Parker with 16/6 and George Hill with 14,3 on 50% and 50% 3p.

The only other player to show up for the Mavs was Caron Butler with 19...the third best player was Jason Terry with 12,7 and a horrendous shooting pct of 37%.

And yet,as always,Duncan is the one reaping all the benefits,even though Dirk outplayed him completely in that series.

There are countless other examples but it goes to show you how inflated can players get when they play for the right coach and have great teammates.

Let Duncan play for a team like the current Kings,let him spend his entire career there and yeah,i'm sure he would have won 5 titles.

People always talk about Duncan's help, but we can literally use this example for every player.

Take Kareem on his last title team: he averaged 14/6 on 45% shooting. People don't say he has 5 rings.

How about Shaq's 06 Finals? 13/9 while Wade averaged 35/8/4. He scored three times as many points as Shaq.

I could use your same logic to say Shaq is overrated by collective achievements.

02 WCSF - Lakers win in 5.

Shaq averages 21/12/3 on .487 TS%

Duncan averages 29/17/5 on .517 TS%

The Lakers won why? Because Shaq had a prime Kobe Bryant who put up a 27/5/5 series. Meanwhile Duncan's best player put up 13/4 on 40% shooting. Then his next best teammate put up 9/2/1.

It works both ways. Terrible post. Duncan was past his prime in 2010 and Dirk was still in his.

BoutPractice
08-24-2015, 12:22 PM
Jordan won 6 titles (6 finals MVP) in 15 seasons even if we include his Wizards years and his 85/94 seasons where he played less than 20 games.

He also has 2 Olympic golds and a NCAA championship.

Duncan has 5 titles(3 finals MVP) in 18 full seasons,Olympic bronze and no NCAA titles.

But yes,it's ''arguable'' he's a bigger winner than Jordan.What a bunch of nonsense.
You'll notice I brought up Jordan right afterwards… the "arguably" is there because of him (and to an extent, Magic).

The case for Duncan over Jordan as winner is about the combination of longevity and winning percentage. Let's not forget that Jordan had 4 losing seasons in his 15 game career (I don't count 1986 where he was injured most of the season), whereas Duncan has won the equivalent of 50 games or more every year of his 18 year career - a streak almost guaranteed to continue next year unless the world ends. Yes, Jordan won one more title, although the difference basically amounts to a single made shot by Ray Allen (and I wouldn't count out the Spurs for whatever years Duncan has left), but it's definitely "arguable" in the sense that:

- Duncan has more total wins than Jordan (which reflects longevity)
- I can say with certainty that a Duncan led team will win 50 games (or the percentage equivalent… can't control lockouts), which I can't say about Jordan (= consistency on a year to year basis from rookie to veteran approaching 40)
- Duncan has a higher winning percentage throughout his career than Jordan (something like 70% to 65%, from memory = consistency on a career basis)

For the record, I believe that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all time.

ralph_i_el
08-24-2015, 12:41 PM

He's been an all time great defender for like 17 years now. You can't just compare his offensive numbers to Dirk, the defensive difference is massive.

ralph_i_el
08-24-2015, 12:43 PM
You'll notice I brought up Jordan right afterwards… the "arguably" is there because of him (and to an extent, Magic).

The case for Duncan over Jordan as winner is about the combination of longevity and winning percentage. Let's not forget that Jordan had 4 losing seasons in his 15 game career (I don't count 1986 where he was injured most of the season), whereas Duncan has won the equivalent of 50 games or more every year of his 18 year career - a streak almost guaranteed to continue next year unless the world ends. Yes, Jordan won one more title, although the difference basically amounts to a single made shot by Ray Allen (and I wouldn't count out the Spurs for whatever years Duncan has left), but it's definitely "arguable" in the sense that:

- Duncan has more total wins than Jordan (which reflects longevity)
- I can say with certainty that a Duncan led team will win 50 games (or the percentage equivalent… can't control lockouts), which I can't say about Jordan (= consistency on a year to year basis from rookie to veteran approaching 40)
- Duncan has a higher winning percentage throughout his career than Jordan (something like 70% to 65%, from memory = consistency on a career basis)

For the record, I believe that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all time.

Timmy actually led the spurs to at least 50 wins in BOTH lockout seasons. His teams have never won less than 50 games. Until last year his per-36 stats have been almost completely the same fornhis career. Most consistent player of all time.

Clifton
08-24-2015, 01:33 PM
Duncan's teams aren't "stacked" so much as they are consistent, well-made, and very well-coached.

That counts as "help," but to argue that Duncan "rode stacked teams" is inaccurate. He started out with David Robinson and then he got Parker and Manu, and then Kawhi Leonard, and now Aldridge. All good players, but not superstars you can "ride" to titles, not guys who could anchor a championship team without him. It would be more fair to say Shaq "rode" Kobe and Wade to titles, in my opinion; the difference between prime Shaq and prime Kobe and post-prime Shaq and prime Wade is less than difference between Duncan and Parker or Leonard. (I am not arguing Shaq rode anyone; it was the other way around; but these Spurs support players are like baby kangaroos riding in mother's pouch in comparison to prime Kobe and prime Wade)

Only now, after 18 years, will he be truly "riding" a superior player (Aldridge), and only because Duncan doesn't have the legs to be a dominant player for 35 minutes a game any more.

And when they get to the conference finals, don't be surprised if Duncan is still matching Aldridge in terms of overall impact, especially in close games.

riseagainst
08-24-2015, 01:43 PM

:roll:
:lol

:biggums:

AnaheimLakers24
08-24-2015, 02:04 PM
http://sportige.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/bromance.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-6A3K5byB_m8/U6WvElV9S7I/AAAAAAABb1Q/SnMTLEpYe0o/s1600/duncan-shot-2013-07-22-at-11-41-56-am.png

http://ballerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/tim-duncan-and-family1.jpg

paving the way for gay athletes :applause:

STATUTORY
08-24-2015, 02:29 PM
isn't he allegedly a suspect homie cruising dat alternative lifestyle?

Time Duncan = Da Big Down Low

MoBe1Kanobi
08-25-2015, 05:54 AM
From 2000-2004, Rasheed put up 16/7/2 with a TS% of .512

Duncan's career Playoff averages (1998-2015) are 21/12/3 on .555 TS%, and in those same years as Rasheed (2000-2004), Duncan averaged 25/15/4 with a TS% of .558.

'Basically the same numbers'. :oldlol:

Duncan rarely uses the bank shot anymore. He used it when he was better and it was more effective for him. Your comment that it's better to 'swish it' has no basis.

That same coach has a pathetic 1-7 Playoff record in games without said player, and that's with guys like Robinson, Elliot, Parker, Manu on his squad.

Meanwhile Phil can win 55 games without Jordan and turn a Laker team that was getting swept every year in the Playoffs before he got there into a dynasty.

But yes, Pop is the GOAT and Phil is a placebo coach.

In the 03 Playoffs Duncan averaged 25/15/5/4 on .577 TS%, with some of the best defense ever played. He won the title without another All-Star caliber player which has only been done a handful of times.

Kobe has never had a title run with that kind of dominance. Duncan had the most Win Shares ever in a postseason in 03, the second highest WS/48 for a title run, the second highest Box +/- for a title run, the second highest Net Rating for a title run.

You don't like those advanced numbers? How about what he did to Dirk in the WCF, averaging 35/18/6/62% shooting against him, or having a quad-double in the closeout game of the Finals, holding Kenyon Martin to one of the worst Playoff performances ever (3-23 shooting).

You talk about average All-Star numbers for Duncan, but I bet you didn't know he has better Playoff stats than Kobe.

Add their PPG-RPG-APG-SPG-BPG, Duncan comes out with a 39. The oh so dominant Kobe comes out with a 37.5.

So I guess Kobe's numbers are below those of an average All-Star.

Niqqa u lost once u started talking about win shares

I ain't never seen a nicca perform a win share on a basketball court.. Has your crazy ass?

That shit ain't real

Watch the fuggin game and tell me who better talmbout win shares n shit and all that other bill Simmons Bollinger calculator basketball

My niqqa ball is played on a basketball court not on a Texas instrument graphic calculator u fuqqin herb

Vaniiiia
08-25-2015, 06:04 AM

I ain't never seen a nicca perform a win share on a basketball court.. Has your crazy ass?

That shit ain't real

Watch the fuggin game and tell me who better talmbout win shares n shit and all that other bill Simmons Bollinger calculator basketball

My niqqa ball is played on a basketball court not on a Texas instrument graphic calculator u fuqqin herb
You're a clown.

MoBe1Kanobi
08-25-2015, 10:02 AM
You're a clown.

Ooh

I know you are but what am i

Fakkitass niqqa

ralph_i_el
08-25-2015, 10:06 AM

That shit ain't real

If you watch the games and know anything about basketball, Duncan's impact surpasses his great stats. He's an all time great defender and an unselfish, intelligent ball-mover.

There really isn't an argument for Kobe being considered greater than Duncan.

90sgoat
08-25-2015, 10:14 AM

Timmy is easy top 6 all time.

The Bill Russel of our time to the Wilt of our time (Shaq).

T_L_P
08-25-2015, 12:53 PM

That shit ain't real

I then went on to post the raw stats -- which you seem to go by -- so you are really just avoiding the points made here.

Apparently Sheed's short prime stats of 16/7 on poor efficiency is 'basically the same' as Duncan's 18 year career stats of 22/12. :oldlol:

Apparently Duncan merely has average All-Star stats, yet they're still actually better than Kobe's - and that doesn't even factor in the huge difference on defense and intangibles.

Care to address either of these points? Or are you gonna keep playing straw man?

gcvbcat
08-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Good gay Tim Duncan