PDA

View Full Version : happier wife : vanessa bryant or savannah james?

swagga
08-20-2015, 01:41 PM
simple ISH level question. who you got sons?

SugarHill
08-20-2015, 01:43 PM
Peak - Vanessa
Career - savannah

AnaheimLakers24
08-20-2015, 01:47 PM
Vanessa isnt ugly so her

Akrazotile
08-20-2015, 01:47 PM
Peak - Vanessa
Career - savannah

But Savannah didnt have to collude with Kate Faber to get a ring

DonDadda59
08-20-2015, 01:48 PM
I'm gonna assume the one that's not married to a rapist. Although she did get a $4 million diamond ring as a bribe so who knows? :confusedshrug:

Sweet Jesus...

SugarHill
08-20-2015, 01:48 PM
:lebronamazed:

FireDavidKahn
08-20-2015, 01:50 PM
Vanessa has a husband who raped someone, so Savannah wins by default

ekosky
08-20-2015, 02:02 PM
lol danggggg

KirbyPls
08-20-2015, 02:03 PM

Yikes. :eek:

GIF REACTION
08-20-2015, 02:05 PM
Dude this is why we love you. Respond to my PM bro

dazzer87
08-20-2015, 02:08 PM
True dat....

Trollsmasher
08-20-2015, 02:10 PM
savage

Asiantastic
08-20-2015, 02:16 PM

:oldlol: :oldlol:

Nash
08-20-2015, 02:32 PM
best one-liner ever?

FKAri
08-20-2015, 02:44 PM

GOAT post :bowdown:

T_L_P
08-20-2015, 02:45 PM
:bowdown:

Akrazotile
08-20-2015, 02:51 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/stylewatch/blog/120116/savannah-brinson-300x400.jpg

#EarnedNotGiven

GIF REACTION
08-20-2015, 02:52 PM
Dude! You're killing it tonight!

JZ600
08-20-2015, 02:56 PM
Dayum

JZ600
08-20-2015, 02:57 PM
http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2012/stylewatch/blog/120116/savannah-brinson-300x400.jpg

#EarnedNotGiven
Dayummm

r0drig0lac
08-20-2015, 03:15 PM
http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/5811/278002930.gif

#number6ix#
08-20-2015, 03:19 PM
Niiiiiiiice

kennethgriffin
08-20-2015, 03:27 PM
When kobe ****s up he buys his wife 4 million dollar rings

He also paid a million dollars to turn a Lamborghini into an automatic just for her dumba** to drive it

He also has a huge c*ck

Meanwhile lebron complains about 500$ birthday cakes so you know hes a cheap bast*rd with gifts

And he has a small weiner

That and hes really self conscious/insecure about his life/appearance

So you know hes awkward to be around. While kobes alpha as f*ck. Super confident. And that turns girls on even more than a big dick ive heard

And the best kind of relationships are built on chasing, jealousy, break ups and make ups. Those people have the most invested in a love life cause theyre so into each other they get paranoid all the time.

Then factor in that kobes wife is way better looking. And kobe is allot more handsome than lebron..

In my opinion its obviously vanessa whos more satisfied at this point in her life

If your girlfriends ugly loose ****** was on national tv and everyone made fun of it. Would you be happy with her? You want people to be jealous. Nobodies jealous of lebrons wife or lebron...

/thread

SugarHill
08-20-2015, 03:29 PM
Kenneth, remember when you said you didn't care about Kobe outside the court? Why you melting?

ekosky
08-20-2015, 03:30 PM

He also paid a million dollars to turn a Lamborghini into an automatic just for her dumba** to drive it

He also has a huge c*ck

Meanwhile lebron complains about 500$ birthday cakes so you know hes a cheap bast*rd with gifts

So you know hes awkward to be around. While kobes alpha as f*ck. Super confident. And that turns girls on even more than a big dick ive heard

And the best kind of relationships are built on chasing, jealousy, break ups and make ups. Those people have the most invested in a love life cause theyre so into each other they get paranoid all the time.

Then factor in that kobes wife is way better looking. And kobe is allot more handsome than lebron..

In my opinion its obviously vanessa whos more satisfied at this point in her life

If your girlfriends ugly loose ****** was on national tv and everyone made fun of it. Would you be happy with her? You want people to be jealous. Nobodies jealous of lebrons wife or lebron...

/thread
What a ****ing meltdown.

Not looking good for you Kobe stans, mang.

SouBeachTalents

He also has a huge c*ck

/thread

Some of the most deranged shit I've ever heard

dazzer87

He also has a huge c*ck

/thread

http://media.giphy.com/media/2gwGW4P6GQak0/giphy.gif

kennethgriffin
08-20-2015, 03:31 PM
Kenneth, remember when you said you didn't care about Kobe outside the court? Why you melting?

I never said i didnt care.. i said im a fan of just his basketball career...

And nothing he does off the court can hurt anything he does on the court

Honestly kobes life off the court is very interesting. Its reality tv shit

Trollsmasher
08-20-2015, 03:34 PM

He also has a huge c*ck

/thread
talk to your dad sometimes, man

it can't be that bad

Akrazotile
08-20-2015, 03:35 PM

He also has a huge c*ck

/thread

#meltdownnnnnn

GIF REACTION
08-20-2015, 03:39 PM
Meltdown!

ekosky
08-20-2015, 03:40 PM
Hold this L for life, you dirty Kobe stans.

FOR LIFE!

kennethgriffin
08-20-2015, 03:47 PM
the only way to make a point on ish is to be thorough and detailed

People just cant debate with me. Thats when the "meltdown" accusations start lol

Kobes just got lebron beat at every aspect in life asside from maybe loyalty to 1 woman in the bedroom

But what guy has sex with only one girl since highschool?

imdaman99
08-20-2015, 03:48 PM
Let's see, do women prefer babydicks or black mambas?

L8krH8tr
08-20-2015, 03:56 PM
Vanessa looks like a Brazilian Transexual. Out of all the hot women Kobe could of married he married some Goldigging Mexican Skank. Also his kids turned out to be knappy headed wet rat looking creatures.

LBJ 23
08-20-2015, 04:06 PM
Also his kids turned out to be knappy headed wet rat looking creatures.

Not cool. Leave the kids out.

ShawkFactory
08-20-2015, 04:10 PM

People just cant debate with me. Thats when the "meltdown" accusations start lol

Kobes just got lebron beat at every aspect in life asside from maybe loyalty to 1 woman in the bedroom

Nobody was debating with you. The meltdown happened on its own

kennethgriffin
08-20-2015, 04:12 PM
when kobe got vanessa he looked like this

http://a.espncdn.com/i/magazine/covers/vol_04/04_02_1_lg.jpg

when lebron got gloria he looked like this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/95/43/9d95435f4c9edc50482b5ae37719544a.jpg

FKAri
08-20-2015, 04:34 PM
this is the hardest Ive seen kenneth get his ass whooped

Ariza4three
08-20-2015, 04:41 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/20tgsjc.gif

Clifton
08-20-2015, 05:06 PM
Well, all things considered...

Vanessa married Kobe Bryant, who proceeded to sleep with more than 100 women after their marriage, including one whom he may or may not have raped, but either way this resulted in a huge national scandal and she will forever be known as the wife of a guy who faced rape allegations, and also now they're divorced....

Savannah married Lebron James, who moved back to Ohio so they could be near family, and they're still married, and he's the richest and most important man in pro sports. Also as far as anyone can tell, Lebron's loyal.

Probably Mrs. James is happier.

riseagainst
08-20-2015, 05:13 PM
meltdowns and rekt-ness.

:roll:

Hit_Em
08-20-2015, 05:21 PM
ken you're really getting you shit pushed in right now bro :eek:

stalkerforlife
08-20-2015, 05:36 PM
Bran's small package is not fulfilling, especially to a black woman.

Kobe fills Vanessa up and must make her rain for hours.

blablabla
08-20-2015, 05:41 PM

no experience yourself buddy ?

riseagainst
08-20-2015, 05:50 PM
Kome has a huge c0ck i know it from personal experience.
But he's called Kome for a reason. He's selfish on and off the court, he always gets his but never gives me my share of orgasms...... :(

1987_Lakers
08-20-2015, 05:57 PM
Kobe's wife seems like one of those girls who base their happiness off what material objects they own, she might also be a closet bitch.

the mesiah
08-20-2015, 06:46 PM
http://replygif.net/i/1355.gif

Smoke117
08-20-2015, 06:52 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/r1HGFou3mUwMw/giphy.gif

sd3035
08-20-2015, 07:14 PM
This thread is littered with all kinds of f@ggotry, but I'm thoroughly impressed that akrazotle finally said something funny after so many failed attempts

raprap
08-20-2015, 07:22 PM
Damn. :eek: :bowdown:

Meticode
08-20-2015, 08:44 PM
Things aren't always what they seem on the surface.

AintNoSunshine
08-20-2015, 09:46 PM

Holy sheeeeet lights out!!

RRR3
08-20-2015, 09:47 PM
Can't believe you guys are arguing about this.

Akrazotile's post wasn't even funny either smh

FireDavidKahn
08-20-2015, 10:00 PM

:oldlol: If you have ever actually been in a serious relationship you would know why.:roll:
Serious relationships >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dating just to date someone

FireDavidKahn
08-20-2015, 10:02 PM

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/9d/95/43/9d95435f4c9edc50482b5ae37719544a.jpg
Damn. Kobe is so self-conscious he has to be airbrushed to hell and back:facepalm

rmt
08-20-2015, 10:13 PM

Vanessa has Kobe over a barrel. He has no pre-nuptial agreement, and they live in the community property state of California. If they divorce, she gets HALF of everything.

I gotta give Lebron props - Savannah is no beauty, but he seems like he's a faithful husband - not easy with all that temptation out there. Very like Federer's wife - not much to look at, got them young, give them lots of kids, and the hubbies seem like they're staying out of trouble.

AI09
08-20-2015, 10:33 PM
Ones married to Kobe the other to LeBron, those are the two biggest basketball stars in the world since MJ so Id like to think they both happy as hell.

But I think LaLa Anthony got it the best she gets to **** rappers and movie stars and Carmelo can't do shit about it. She probably tight as **** he stayed in NY now he can keep tabs on her ass, she had to wait for Melo to go to Mexico for her to *** Maino. I think Melo is just pathetic if he don't get rid of that bitch, you already had players during games cutting ass on him now it's even worse lol keeps taking Ls melo

20Four
08-20-2015, 10:37 PM
http://i.imgur.com/h6YiClj.gif

FireDavidKahn
08-20-2015, 11:11 PM
Ones married to Kobe the other to LeBron, those are the two biggest basketball stars in the world since MJ so Id like to think they both happy as hell.

But I think LaLa Anthony got it the best she gets to **** rappers and movie stars and Carmelo can't do shit about it. She probably tight as **** he stayed in NY now he can keep tabs on her ass, she had to wait for Melo to go to Mexico for her to *** Maino. I think Melo is just pathetic if he don't get rid of that bitch, you already had players during games cutting ass on him now it's even worse lol keeps taking Ls melo
Best of all she lets a real chocolate brotha suck on her tits on TV.:oldlol:

Melo is so ****ing whipped it's sad.

Rahm Emanuel
08-20-2015, 11:20 PM
Yvette Prieto

SpecialQue
08-20-2015, 11:25 PM
This thread is littered with all kinds of f@ggotry, but I'm thoroughly impressed that akrazotle finally said something funny after so many failed attempts

Yeah, I'm kind of shocked when I saw that he was the one who came up with that one. This almost redeems his "Lebron at the dentist" joke.

Almost.

JT123
08-21-2015, 12:07 AM
Vanessa looks like a Brazilian Transexual. Out of all the hot women Kobe could of married he married some Goldigging Mexican Skank. Also his kids turned out to be knappy headed wet rat looking creatures.
:roll: Dayum!

DetroitPistonFan
08-21-2015, 12:32 AM
You got bad taste in women if you think Vanessa is ugly.

RRR3
08-21-2015, 12:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/h6YiClj.gif
Pretty sure cops have to be over 4 feet tall.

BasedTom
08-21-2015, 01:11 AM
if we're being real, the kids inherited those eyebrows from kobe, not the wife. Some features that look good on men are hideous on women and vice versa.

Lakers Fan
08-21-2015, 02:20 AM
http://media4.popsugar-assets.com/files/2015/06/12/732/n/1922398/065cb7f3_LeBron.xxxlarge.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/3G4oD.png

Pretty sure it's Vanessa :oldlol:

TripleA
08-21-2015, 02:42 AM
You goons talking about Kobe and Lebrons dics, their girls, their children do you stans have no shame. You literally taking pride for another mans junks and hating on another mans junk. Why would you care if Lebrons junks small or not what you want to suck him off. Yall acting like a bunch of girls taking about their mans.

:facepalm

KembaWalker
08-21-2015, 02:45 AM
Y'all trippin, Vanessa the MILF, oh mama

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/lip_licker.gif

No_Look604
08-22-2015, 06:28 PM
The one that's not married to Babydick James.

No_Look604
08-22-2015, 06:29 PM

:roll:

dreamwarrior
08-22-2015, 06:43 PM
Vanessa. She's the most famous NBA wife of all time. I didn't even know Savannah's name before this thread

Rose'sACL
08-22-2015, 07:23 PM
Vanessa. She's the most famous NBA wife of all time. I didn't even know Savannah's name before this thread
being famous ≠ being happy

FireDavidKahn
08-22-2015, 07:26 PM

Nah, you the one tripping because you didn't even understand the question...It isn't about how hot they are....I'll give you a second try and see if you can figure it out this time.

FireDavidKahn
08-22-2015, 07:27 PM
:lol

this guy

:oldlol: :facepalm

It's funny, as an adult, looking at how teenagers think.:roll:

Fallen Angel
08-22-2015, 07:29 PM

J Shuttlesworth
08-22-2015, 07:31 PM
Wow. This thread :roll: :roll:

Spurs m8
08-22-2015, 07:46 PM

Sounds like you have mental issues tbh

NBAplayoffs2001
08-22-2015, 07:47 PM
One had to wait for her husband to win a ring until he proposed to her, so I would say Savannah James is the less happy of the two. Of course this is speculation.

20Four
08-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Honestly who cares? Knowing who is happier isn't going to change my life

NBAplayoffs2001
08-22-2015, 07:48 PM
Young Vanessa Bryant is gorgeous IMO.

Smoke117
08-22-2015, 07:51 PM

You're right...she is the most famous...because of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSamEqtPVao

KembaWalker
08-23-2015, 12:12 AM
Nah, you the one tripping because you didn't even understand the question...It isn't about how hot they are....I'll give you a second try and see if you can figure it out this time.

I'm not answering the question, I'm calling out the nikkas who said she was ugly, figure that out, champ :roll:

FKAri
08-23-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm not answering the question, I'm calling out the nikkas who said she was ugly, figure that out, champ :roll:

Neither is anything special. Walk into any club and you'll find a nicer girl

KembaWalker
08-23-2015, 12:25 AM
Neither is anything special. Walk into any club and you'll find a nicer girl

I ain't kicking Vanessa outta bed though

You speaking a foreign language to half the posters though, these basement dwellers wouldn't know what a club is :roll:

J Shuttlesworth
08-23-2015, 01:36 AM
I ain't kicking Vanessa outta bed though

You speaking a foreign language to half the posters though, these basement dwellers wouldn't know what a club is :roll:
That dude never had sex in high school. He was talking about how sex was like a foreign thing to him in HS :lol

FKAri
08-23-2015, 01:50 AM
That dude never had sex in high school. He was talking about how sex was like a foreign thing to him in HS :lol

I hit puberty abnormally late, it's true. I probably got more done in college than you could dream of doe.

coin24
08-23-2015, 02:12 AM
Savannah laughing cause she knows bran won't cheat with his little cashew:oldlol:

Lakers Legend#32
08-23-2015, 02:23 AM
Vanessa at the press conference when she stood by her man.

Solidape
08-23-2015, 04:13 AM
6 pages and not one good photo of either ladies?

Not cool!

NZStreetBaller
08-23-2015, 04:53 AM

#EarnedNotGiven

is it just me or does that ring look like lebrons hairline.

probably the biggest thing lebrons given his wife.

red1
08-23-2015, 07:27 PM
http://u.kanobu.ru/longreads/2015/8/1/72b67c68-4b82-4624-9f75-f66069626be2.gif

He also has a huge c*ck

/thread

The f*ck? Is this guy for real?

http://media.giphy.com/media/7lmB0czZhmCoo/giphy.gif

ArbitraryWater
08-24-2015, 04:21 PM

http://i1383.photobucket.com/albums/ah306/MaleRuler/GIFs/12d52d35f84cce17d7709d04a0480de5_zpsqshxhwme.gif (http://s1383.photobucket.com/user/MaleRuler/media/GIFs/12d52d35f84cce17d7709d04a0480de5_zpsqshxhwme.gif.h tml)

HOoopCityJones
08-24-2015, 04:24 PM
Damn, it's come to this?

Bron stans so shook by 2/6 we comparing ni99as bitches now?

MoBe1Kanobi
08-26-2015, 08:18 AM
no experience yourself buddy ?

Post of the year
:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :roll:

BigBoss
08-26-2015, 12:49 PM
They both found their meal tickets and are basic as hell. Both are equally happy.

20Four
08-26-2015, 01:07 PM
Damn, it's come to this?

Bron stans so shook by 2/6 we comparing ni99as bitches now?
They have nothing else to compare....leBRONZE wife looks like a monkey who went through half of the evolution process

kennethgriffin
08-26-2015, 01:32 PM
ive seen vanessas instagram. someone posted it yesterday...

she looks pretty damn happy... we should compare both persons public social media accounts and compare their happiness

they would want it this way.

gilalizard
08-26-2015, 02:13 PM
I'd say they're probably both pretty happy in their own ways.

Savannah is a cute, small-town girl whose physically gifted, hick boyfriend made it in the big-time. And he doesn't rub her nose in him undoubtedly running around on her.

Vanessa is a big-city hawt that bagged a world-famous athlete with an international background. He gets caught running around at times, but always has a redonkulous diamond ready for her when he does.

I think they likely have different tastes, and both managed to score big within that.

kennethgriffin
08-26-2015, 02:46 PM
I'd say they're probably both pretty happy in their own ways.

Savannah is a cute, small-town girl whose physically gifted, hick boyfriend made it in the big-time. And he doesn't rub her nose in him undoubtedly running around on her.

Vanessa is a big-city hawt that bagged a world-famous athlete with an international background. He gets caught running around at times, but always has a redonkulous diamond ready for her when he does.

I think they likely have different tastes, and both managed to score big within that.

she looks like derek fisher

http://knickswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Derek-Fisher-2.jpg

qrich
08-26-2015, 03:41 PM
The one who didn't rely on plastic surgery to look 1/4 decent.

riseagainst
08-26-2015, 04:15 PM
i wonder whether Vanessa and Savannah are size queens. I wonder who's better in the sack, lebron or kobe?

kennethgriffin
08-26-2015, 04:16 PM
The one who didn't rely on plastic surgery to look 1/4 decent.

this was her in 2000 before plastic surgery, i'd say shes about a 7 out of 10 there...

http://www.trbimg.com/img/turbine/la-kobe-vanessa-bryant-through-the-years-2/620

which is allot better than derek james

kennethgriffin
08-26-2015, 04:19 PM
i wonder whether Vanessa and Savannah are size queens. I wonder who's better in the sack, lebron or kobe?

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/uFAFnefRDtk/hqdefault.jpg

https://kitodiaries.files.wordpress.com/2015/06/lebron.jpg

Bankaii
08-26-2015, 04:51 PM
Are all Kobetards gay? Kenneth's ****** ass has pics on Bron's dick saved. The *** that started this thread post about nothing but Lebron's dick, and there's some other alt with a pic of Kobe naked as his avy. And that insecure 20four posting shirtless pics on an Internet forum. Disgraces.

20Four
08-26-2015, 05:41 PM
Are all Kobetards gay? Kenneth's ****** ass has pics on Bron's dick saved. The *** that started this thread post about nothing but Lebron's dick, and there's some other alt with a pic of Kobe naked as his avy. And that insecure 20four posting shirtless pics on an Internet forum. Disgraces.
Not really insecure just proud of my hard work and dedication to working out....nothing wrong with that :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana:

DMV2
08-26-2015, 05:43 PM
Post of the Year winnah!

Bankaii
08-26-2015, 05:52 PM
Not really insecure just proud of my hard work and dedication to working out....nothing wrong with that :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana:
It's nothing but guys on here put a damn shirt on.

Trollsmasher
08-26-2015, 05:59 PM
no amount of burger flipping workouts will ever grow you out of those 5'4, Frodo

just do all of us a favor and pull that shit down, even a My Little Pony avatars are better than some midget pinoys

20Four
08-26-2015, 07:13 PM
no amount of burger flipping workouts will ever grow you out of those 5'4, Frodo

just do all of us a favor and pull that shit down, even a My Little Pony avatars are better than some midget pinoys
lol is a 5'4" boy your fettish? I'm 5'10" 188lbs and a Registered nurse....you jealous or something? Your not happy with your job cleaning toilets at the brothel where your mom works at?

SwayDizzle
08-26-2015, 09:12 PM
amazing thread

gilalizard
08-26-2015, 10:21 PM
she looks like derek fisher

http://knickswag.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Derek-Fisher-2.jpg

They could be bro and sis, no doubt. But if we had never seen Fish we wouldn't make that association and she'd just be pretty cute on her own.