PDA

View Full Version : If Cavs get best record in the league does Lebron win mvp?

Cocaine80s
08-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Assuming he puts up similar numbers like last season

5 mvps :biggums:

Rose'sACL
08-21-2015, 09:09 PM
if durant is healthy then he will win it even if cavs have a slightly better record than thunder.

Velocirap31
08-21-2015, 09:20 PM
if durant is healthy then he will win it even if cavs have a slightly better record than thunder.

Westbrook? He'll be right there doing what Durant does or more.

ekosky
08-21-2015, 09:26 PM
Westbrook? He'll be right there doing what Durant does or more.
Nope.

The narrative will be that, OKC failed to make the playoffs with Durant's absence, despite Westbrook going absolutely nuts, and that KD's return will most likely bump OKC to a top 2-3 seed in the West. He has that swaying in his favor this season.

Velocirap31
08-21-2015, 09:28 PM
Nope.

The narrative will be that, OKC failed to make the playoffs with Durant's absence, despite Westbrook going absolutely nuts, and that KD's return will most likely bump OKC to a top 2-3 seed in the West. He has that swaying in his favor this season.

True. I think Anthony Davis gets one this year or next. The NBA loves to promote their next generation of superstars and the Pelicans are on the verge of the playoffs.

RedBlackAttack
08-21-2015, 09:44 PM
True. I think Anthony Davis gets one this year or next. The NBA loves to promote their next generation of superstars and the Pelicans are on the verge of the playoffs.
They made the playoffs last year.

CarlosBoozer
08-21-2015, 10:15 PM
The brow's team ain't good enough to be #1 seed, he'll need to be in the top to even be considered an MVP ( in the eyes of the NBA)

Cocaine80s
08-21-2015, 10:20 PM
Nah, Thunder wont even be #1 in the West this year

kennethgriffin
08-21-2015, 10:54 PM
mvp should go to a guy that doesnt have 3 other max contract level players

Kyrie irving
kevin love
tristain thompson

= VOID lebrons mvp chances

it was bad enough when he won with 2 other max players in miami

PERIOD

END OF DISCUSSION

enough charity for this f*ggot already.

Cocaine80s
08-21-2015, 10:58 PM
mvp should go to a guy that doesnt have 3 other max contract level players

Kyrie irving
kevin love
tristain thompson

= VOID lebrons mvp chances

it was bad enough when he won with 2 other max players in miami

PERIOD

END OF DISCUSSION

enough charity for this f*ggot already.

Kobe 1 mvp
Lebron soon to be 5 MVPS :lebronamazed:

WayOfWade
08-21-2015, 11:37 PM
Yeah, I just see the media over-hyping LeBron's finals redemption and awarding him the MVP to up the hype. Will LeBron be the most deserving MVP candidate? I'm inclined to say no, but I can't see the future

LoneyROY7
08-21-2015, 11:39 PM
Clippers already got the best record on lock.

J Shuttlesworth
08-21-2015, 11:53 PM
Clippers already got the best record on lock.
I actually would love to see this happen. Seeing CP3 or Blake get an MVP would be awesome. Plus, going to the Staples Center would be so hype if they're the #1 team :bowdown:

But yeah I could see LeBron getting MVP if the Cavs have the best record unless Durant puts up all around better numbers and gets 1st or 2nd seed (very very possible)

I don't know if Durant and LeBron are really locked as top 2 MVP candidates though. My guess is that LeBron is going to play low minutes this year and probably rest a lot due to the wear and tear from the last 5 years. I can also see Durant missing some games just to keep less stress on his foot.

If those guys don't get it, I hope the Clippers can have a great season and get an MVP award to CP3 or Blake

chips93
08-22-2015, 12:25 AM
Nope.

thats a perfect narrative to get you an mvp

bdreason
08-22-2015, 01:07 AM
Depends on who wins the West.

AnaheimLakers24
08-22-2015, 01:42 AM
Curry will win again

nzahir
08-22-2015, 03:25 AM
Curry will win again
No way
Between Kd and AD, but AD's team probably wont be good enough.
Lebrons always up there but I dont see it happening unless they have a special season like near 70 wins