PDA

View Full Version : Skinhead attacks black man and pays the ultimate price

HitandRun Reggie
08-22-2015, 06:00 PM
This vid is a couple of months old but I thought I'd post it. To date the shooter has not been charged, and police have indicated it will be treated as a justifiable homicide. Despite the shooters questionable wardrobe tastes, he uses common sense and displays perfect post shooting etiquette, so the cops don't overreact when they arrive on the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr0X_gMri8k

warriorfan
08-22-2015, 06:13 PM
dumbass white guy runs in, gets shot, runs out :lol

thefatmiral
08-22-2015, 06:52 PM
I feared the black dude good reaction and shooting. Could have frozen or missed and have gotten killed himself.

Jameerthefear
08-22-2015, 07:16 PM
damn dude got shot and still ran

Joyner82reload
08-22-2015, 08:12 PM
Black community: "we applaud this man for defending himself from a racist attacker and he is an upstanding citizen whilst obeying the handgun laws"

Flip the script, black attacker on white shooter

"The white coward was a racist who started the altercation and rather than fight like a man, he chose to murder an innocent black man (that was a model citizen with a bright future) who was simply trying to defend himself."

TheMarkMadsen
08-22-2015, 08:14 PM
that black dude was calm as fucc :oldlol: :oldlol:

RidonKs
08-22-2015, 08:23 PM
shouldn't there be a lot of people in this thread defending the right of the black man to stand his ground? or do they only show up after the people there to blame profiling for reckless violence? i forget which order they go in...

4 Inches
08-22-2015, 08:38 PM
#BlackExcellence

Hit_Em
08-22-2015, 11:05 PM
:roll:

Rake2204
08-22-2015, 11:24 PM
Very interesting video. I watched it on mute the first time around and subsequently had no idea what was going on, haha. Very unfortunate someone lost a life but it seems Mr. Williams handled that situation with aplomb, right on down to removing the clip from his gun and calling 911.

TripleA
08-23-2015, 02:55 AM
Black community: "we applaud this man for defending himself from a racist attacker and he is an upstanding citizen whilst obeying the handgun laws"

Flip the script, black attacker on white shooter

"The white coward was a racist who started the altercation and rather than fight like a man, he chose to murder an innocent black man (that was a model citizen with a bright future) who was simply trying to defend himself."

:cletus: thanks for the opinion.

step_back
08-23-2015, 06:22 AM
That was a justified shooting in my opinion. He also handled himself really well after by putting down his weapon and calling the police. What was he supposed to do let himself get jumped by all 3 of them? :confusedshrug:

Swaggin916
08-23-2015, 06:12 PM
I don't know what words were exchanged but based on body language and everything that i saw... justified.

NumberSix
08-23-2015, 06:42 PM
Was he a black?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-23-2015, 07:35 PM
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

plowking
08-23-2015, 09:49 PM
I feel like that is justified use of force. Three guys onto you, one has already struck you, and at that point, you feel as if all three would charge you and leave you senseless if they get their hands on you.

I'd really like to know how this ends up, since the man did everything to avoid confrontation. He doesn't have to shake anyone's hand if he doesn't want to. Shame he didn't come out of the bathroom a little later and avoided it all together.