PDA

View Full Version : i see allot of rape/fight jokes about kobe these days...

kennethgriffin
08-24-2015, 02:45 AM
it doesn't make sense to me as a white kobe fan

i mean... if i was at all concerned about choosing a favourite player based on their fighting skills or the likelihood of them ever becoming a rapist

the last thing i would have done is fallow a sport dominated by black people

http://share.gifyoutube.com/v1OBrk.gif

20Four
08-24-2015, 02:47 AM
it doesn't make sense to me as a white kobe fan

i mean... if i was at all concerned about choosing a favourite player based on their fighting skills or the likelihood of them ever becoming a rapist

the last thing i would have done is fallow a sport dominated by black people

http://share.gifyoutube.com/v1OBrk.gif

Its because thats all that they can clown on.....kobe is an ALPHA and their boy toy is a ZETA

Mr. Jabbar
08-24-2015, 02:50 AM
they see kenneth rollin', they hatin'

Megabox!
08-24-2015, 02:58 AM
The local library is still open this late?

Cocaine80s
08-24-2015, 02:59 AM
reported.

plowking
08-24-2015, 03:01 AM
Is there something wrong with you?

Even if it is a troll, it isn't entertaining or funny. You're just annoying.

Off yourself you awkward f*ck.

Vaniiiia
08-24-2015, 03:07 AM
Is there something wrong with you?

Even if it is a troll, it isn't entertaining or funny. You're just annoying.

Off yourself you awkward f*ck.
:lol

Down goes Kenny! Down goes Kenny!

KembaWalker
08-24-2015, 03:17 AM
kenneth killing the ISH game :roll:

Dude does it to get a rise out of everyone and you give it to him

every.
single.
time.

GOAT baiter

sportjames23
08-24-2015, 03:53 AM

every.
single.
time.

GOAT baiter

Where's 6 for 24? He's the only guy I see who can get under kenneth's skin. :oldlol:

L8krH8tr
08-24-2015, 04:03 AM
god how bad you want Kobe inside you...

NZStreetBaller
08-24-2015, 05:29 AM
Thats because you have kobe radar.... lol somebody post anything about him and its like a light in thd sky . Then u jump on your computer chair like its the fricken batmobile

SugarHill
08-24-2015, 06:08 AM
How are you racist but obsessed with kobe at the same time? Kobe is white. Bless was right

Smoke117
08-24-2015, 06:34 AM
Shut up, bitch. Nobody cares about your domestic issues when kobe cheats on you.

CJ Mustard
08-24-2015, 06:49 AM
I'm really trying to figure out what the thought process behind this post was. Like, were you going for humor? Did you think what you said would make people mad? I mean, that might've worked if you weren't already pegged by like 95% of the people here as an unfunny/uncreative, basement dwelling weirdo.

This is a historically weak era for ISH trolls tbh. I miss the days when guys like PleezeBelieve, Bruceblitz, and KB42PAH would evoke pages upon pages of pure rage/heated discussion strictly off of their basketball views. Every thread was a guaranteed 15-20 pages. Now we're stuck with losers like this who can't even get to 2 pages while resorting to race baiting.

ShawkFactory
08-24-2015, 10:18 AM
You also seem like a shit human being, so there's that...

raprap
08-24-2015, 10:45 AM

every.
single.
time.

GOAT baiter
slurp slurp slurp

branslowski
08-24-2015, 10:58 AM
I'm really trying to figure out what the thought process behind this post was. Like, were you going for humor? Did you think what you said would make people mad? I mean, that might've worked if you weren't already pegged by like 95% of the people here as an unfunny/uncreative, basement dwelling weirdo.

This is a historically weak era for ISH trolls tbh. I miss the days when guys like PleezeBelieve, Bruceblitz, and KB42PAH would evoke pages upon pages of pure rage/heated discussion strictly off of their basketball views. Every thread was a guaranteed 15-20 pages. Now we're stuck with losers like this who can't even get to 2 pages while resorting to race baiting.

Those 2 started on youtube pages though, I remember because I was right in the middle of those wars...Sh!t like 9yrs ago (time flyin by) KB42PAH n all us Kobe fans were posting on his page going against some of Bruce Blitz's followers...Bruce use to ban ppl from his page if you even gave Kobe any positive remark:oldlol: ...Posters like "Blacknapm" watever and "Loki" were the worst, Kobe could save a old lady from a building and they would say "Weak building door is the only reason Kobe got it open, and he was carried by the Fire suit he was wearing, Jordan would have Broke down a steel door with no fire suit":facepalm

f0und
08-24-2015, 11:01 AM
hey griff, how does it feel to know that everyone here thinks you're a pathetic joke? that you have no friends here. that you're alone on top of a *hit mountain. why even come here? what goes through your head when you hear people calling you a *ucking ret*ard over and and over? do you enjoy the abuse? if so, that says that you are fundamentally broken inside. get help.

branslowski
08-24-2015, 11:09 AM
Also to answer the thread....I don't see why fellow Kobe fans get butthurt over Rape jokes and Fight Jokes...

1. with the fight jokes I hope they not talkin bout Chris Childs with the beta punches that Kobe ate easily. Makes no sense to troll that.

2. You obviously know Kobe didin't rape her...She was a slut who obviously still had another dudes sperm inside her...She went to the room wanting that BBC, n she got it, then she decided to get paid...Can't blame her, she was hustlin.