PDA

View Full Version : 37 Kobe quotes for Kobe's 37th birthday

KembaWalker
08-24-2015, 03:41 AM
http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/page/instantawesome-KobeQuotes/37-kobe-quotes-kobe-37th-birthday

Some of my favourites :pimp:

13. Jan. 18, 2013, on LeBron asserting that the 2012-13 Lakers would never experience the level of scrutiny his Miami Heat did: "What does it matter? What does he want, a cookie for that?"

25. June 28, 2015: "There's certain players that I've made cry. If I can make you cry by being sarcastic, then I really don't want to play with you in the playoffs."

33. Jan. 17, 2013: "I played T-Mac. I cooked him. Roasted him. Wasn't even close. Ask him, he'll tell you. When I was about 20, we were in Germany doing some promotional stuff for that other sneaker company and we played basketball every day. We were in the gym all the time. We played three games of 1-on-1 to 11. I won all three games. One game I won 11-2. After the third game he said he had back spasms and couldn't play anymore."

36. March 8, 2013: "I don't f--- with bees, man. Other than that, I'm not afraid of nothing."

AND LASTLY

June 28, 2015: "Friends can come and go, but banners hang forever."

I<3NBA
08-24-2015, 03:50 AM
abridged version

Detective Winters: Okay. Um, I'll be blunt with you. Did you have sexual intercourse with her?
Bryant: No
Detective Winters: We've got physical evidence.
Bryant: Okay
Detective Loya: Just be straight up. We're not gonna tell your wife or anything like that. Did you have sexual intercourse with her?
Bryant: Uh, this is what I need to know, because uh, I did have sexual intercourse with her. Cause I was... (inaudible)
Detective Loya: Was it consensual?
Bryant: It was totally consensual.

later

Detective Loya: Did you ever ask her if you wanted, if you could *** on her face?
Bryant: Yes. That's when she said no. That's when she said no. That's when she said no.

full transcript here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/kobe-bryant-police-interview?page=0

Quickening
08-24-2015, 04:07 AM
Good job he is rich, any average Joe who lied to police initially is getting sent down for rape.

FKAri
08-24-2015, 04:08 AM
abridged version

Detective Winters: Okay. Um, I'll be blunt with you. Did you have sexual intercourse with her?
Detective Loya: Just be straight up. We're not gonna tell your wife or anything like that. Did you have sexual intercourse with her?
Bryant: Uh, this is what I need to know, because uh, I did have sexual intercourse with her. Cause I was... (inaudible)

later

Detective Loya: Did you ever ask her if you wanted, if you could *** on her face?
Bryant: Yes. That's when she said no. That's when she said no. That's when she said no.

full transcript here: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/file/kobe-bryant-police-interview?page=0

You should've posted the part where he said he jerked off after she left. :oldlol:

warriorfan
08-24-2015, 04:09 AM
kobe jizzing on them white girls like a true alpha :applause:

RidonKs
08-24-2015, 04:28 AM
:eek:

:biggums:

Halelujah those quotes R !N-ZPIRE-ING :bowdown: The Great Black Snake Mamba Moan Duz Not Fvck with no make believe and we know because the All Star Game's Reziden Cripple didn't say shit. Factoid here, he NEVER says shit because... What exactly is LaZyEyE gonna say?

and meanwhile? GAWDZILLA CHOCOLATE BEAN BRYANT can wile out on anybody and ain't N.O.B.O.D.Y. gwan *** wit it. he da G-OH-MY-LAW-D

http://www.summerlinhospital.com/sites/summerlinhospital.com/files/86479753.jpg

get this man a doctor cuz he ZIK!!!!!!

I<3NBA
08-24-2015, 04:30 AM
June 28, 2015: "Friends can come and go, but banners hang forever."
so do rape charges.

KembaWalker
08-24-2015, 04:31 AM
so do rape charges.

pics or didn't happen

20Four
08-24-2015, 04:41 AM
so do rape charges.
I would be mad too if he raped my team over and over again

Magic 32
08-24-2015, 09:57 AM
so do rape charges.

Your favorite player will be alright one day.

stalkerforlife
08-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Hard to believe Tmac couldn't win at least one game against him or even make it close.

I imagine the same thing would happen to Bran.

20Four
08-24-2015, 12:33 PM
Hard to believe Tmac couldn't win at least one game against him or even make it close.

I imagine the same thing would happen to Bran.
Thats crazy mang

I<3NBA
08-24-2015, 01:03 PM
I would be mad too if he raped my team over and over again
is that why you mad at Lebron? :lol

JT123
08-24-2015, 01:22 PM
"I may be crazy or sick in the head, but I still feel like we're going to win this series." Kobe in May 2011 after falling behind 3-0 against Dallas

Proceeds to lose the next game by 36 points. :lol :oldlol: :roll:

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-24-2015, 01:24 PM
13. Jan. 18, 2013, on LeBron asserting that the 2012-13 Lakers would never experience the level of scrutiny his Miami Heat did: "What does it matter? What does he want, a cookie for that?"

Actually never heard this one before. Absolutely hilarious though. :oldlol:

20Four
08-24-2015, 01:28 PM
"I may be crazy or sick in the head, but I still feel like we're going to win this series." Kobe in May 2011 after falling behind 3-0 against Dallas

Proceeds to lose the next game by 36 points. :lol :oldlol: :roll:
Better than this:

http://i.imgur.com/5Ql2ZOG.jpg

JT123
08-24-2015, 01:28 PM
[B]

Levity
08-24-2015, 01:39 PM
he NEVER says shit because... What exactly is LaZyEyE gonna say?

lulz

West-Side
08-24-2015, 01:42 PM
[QUOTE=JT123][B]

20Four
08-24-2015, 01:53 PM
[QUOTE=JT123][B]

JT123
08-24-2015, 02:06 PM
In 2013, Kobe played spectacular and tore his achilles.
How was he full of shit? The refs carried that dysfunctional Laker team on their backs to the playoffs, where they got swept by SA while Kobe and half the team were out.
fixed that for ya. Kobe had a nice individual season, but seeing as how a Finals appearance was supposed to be the worst case scenario for that team he vastly underachieved. The goal is to win games, not put up nice stats. Kobe doesn't get bonus points for underachieving half the season, and then doing what he was supposed to be doing the whole time after the all star break.
Also you Kobe fan boys need to stop acting like Kobe was the only player who was injured during that first round series. Nash, Metta, Meeks, and a few other players were also out. :no:

AnaheimLakers24
08-24-2015, 02:08 PM
White girls are useless. Kobe knows they are basically jizz rags.

TheBigVeto
08-24-2015, 11:28 PM
abridged version

later

ESPN's credibility is further shot after blatantly missing this memorable interview in the list. That's like missing Michael Jordan in the top 3 GOAT Basketball players list.