PDA

View Full Version : notice how the donald only every mentions bush and hilary...

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 11:31 AM
"hilary doesn't have it... hilary won't take you to the promised land"
"jeb doesn't have it... jeb won't take you to the promised land"

he is harping like a maniac on immigration. it is the only issue he appears to care about. this has predictably had the effect that the whole country is discussing immigration... but not in the context of the dream act, but rather in the context of a giant wall that mexico is going to build :lol

what is jeb's stance on immigration? why he is the most moderate serious republican candidate on this issue we have had in some time.

what was in the news the past several years? why the slip of the white majority, the unprecedented power of the immigrant voter, and specifically in 2012, the ex-factors of republican defeat: women and minorities

he'll be in the conversation for a few more months with the same old antics... presumably not doing much campaigning. that train slowed to a crawl weeks ago.

i just hope people realize now and remember later that this is a giant ruse from the republican party. in full light of their failure to muster any legitimately populist coalition, they are making a desperate attempt to tilt the conversation toward the sort of extremes they excel at illustrating in broad black and white brush strokes.

as spring 2016 rolls around, donald trump will be a distant memory. but the conversation he started won't be. having heard the extremes, people will be far more receptive to alternately moderate positions of the candidates actually favoured by the establishment.

knickballer
08-26-2015, 11:53 AM
I really don't understand what you're trying to say other than Trump is going down and that democrats have the advantage because of demographic favors. But I'll add my 2cents

What I like about Trump is that he's not PC and he's exposing all the other politicans for the clowns they trully are. Some of the points he make is spot on but the problem is that he's not very diploamtic about it and he can use better words. For example, he calls the other politicans out for taking tons of donation money from corporations and states that's the reason why corporations are getting off with murder. Trump says he doesn't take any donations from corporations and corporations won't leave for cheaper countries because he won't be obliged to give in as he never took money. Someone like Hilary or Jeb who feasts on those donations will turn a blind eye. He actually uses a very funny example with Bush about Ford or someother manafacturer leaving for Mexico. Problem is he calls them all idiots and in the process talks about how great he is. Then he says how rich he is, how he's perfect, etc. Be a bit humble Don.

He brings up other good points and I'm glad he's emerged on the scene because he's straight up calling out these fools because he doesn't give a ****. Yes, this guy should never be president of the United States because he's a fool but I still like what he's done.

The democratic party you seem to favor are just as retarded as the republicans but you unfortunately fail to see that because you seem them as a party of progressives. Hillary has a straight out awful track record with a very questionable character but I'm sure that's okay with you because she's a democrat and a female?

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 11:59 AM
i'm saying donald trump may never publicly endorse jeb bush's candidacy but it's obvious who's working for who

good post but it took a really nasty tone at the end there with a bunch of allegations none of which are true

i do not support the democratic party... though in terms of strategic voting, i do favour it over the republicans

Patrick Chewing
08-26-2015, 12:04 PM
Jeb is such a weak bitch.

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 12:16 PM
Jeb is such a weak bitch.
such a shame you're gonna be voting for him then....

Patrick Chewing
08-26-2015, 12:19 PM
such a shame you're gonna be voting for him then....

My President has to have balls. Obama, Hillary, Jeb, Bernie Sanders = No balls.

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 12:20 PM
My President has to have balls. Obama, Hillary, Jeb, Bernie Sanders = No balls.
at least hildawg has two small breasts, two large thighs, and a left wing :lol

dunksby
08-26-2015, 12:21 PM
I like Biden over all of them, he doesn't have a shady background and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Hillary and Jeb are not president material.

Patrick Chewing
08-26-2015, 12:25 PM
I like Biden over all of them, he doesn't have a shady background and seems to have a good head on his shoulders.

:oldlol:

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 12:27 PM
I like Biden over all of them, he doesn't have a shady background and seems to have a good head on his shoulders. Hillary and Jeb are not president material.
ridiculous nitpicking on my part but they are born bred and baited president material without question man. i'm not even talking strictly about being born to the right families. those two are incredible politicians with the highest aspirations.

i think biden would do okay but would probably resemble something like the carter administration. he's one of the candidates i feel would be least likely to earn of a second term.

dunksby
08-26-2015, 12:31 PM
ridiculous nitpicking on my part but they are born bred and baited president material without question man. i'm not even talking strictly about being born to the right families. those two are incredible politicians with the highest aspirations.

i think biden would do okay but would probably resemble something like the carter administration. he's one of the candidates i feel would be least likely to earn of a second term.
Biden, if elected, would do well as a transitory president, 2016 candidates are just not good enough or don't have what it takes to win.

Patrick Chewing
08-26-2015, 12:34 PM
Biden, if elected, would do well as a transitory president, 2016 candidates are just not good enough or don't have what it takes to win.

This is the perfect example of the uneducated voter. Just say that you're a sheep for Obama and be done with it. Don't sit there and type that none of the other candidates are good enough and don't have what it takes to win. That's lunacy.

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 12:36 PM
This is the perfect example of the uneducated voter. Just say that you're a sheep for Obama and be done with it. Don't sit there and type that none of the other candidates are good enough and don't have what it takes to win. That's lunacy.
this is the perfect example of the hypocrite. just say that you're as bad as the other guy you're insulting a be done with it. don't sit there and type that the other guy is a shill to higher authority and doesn't know what he's talking about. that may not be lunacy but this sure is.

dunksby
08-26-2015, 12:38 PM
You are voting for Donald Trump, so shut up.

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 12:39 PM
You are voting for Donald Trump, so shut up.
:lol

[/END THREAD]

Godzuki
i love how he calls everyone running things dumb and stupid :oldlol:

he's just straight up. no political correctness dodging around offending people or scared to make enemies like EVERY other politician.

its why his speeches relate to people, he talks like a normal person shit'ing on the rest of the elected clones.

Trump4Prez :bowdown:

and i swear 3/4's of the candidates the liberal ISH media supports here are fukkin awful :facepalm

i was watching Carson the other day and dude is horrible. he's terrible at talking, has zero charisma, he won't even admit to his right wing religious/moral stances, its a wonder how anyone even likes this dude :biggums:

Biden is like a glorified male cheerleader, and obama 3.0 :rolleyes:

i won't even talk about how shitty and clueless Jeb is, he's like a deer lost in headlights half the time.

bernie is the biggest poohsee to ever run for office. he has to be the biggest bitch i've ever seen, Putin would just fukk with him and play chicken knowing he'd back down.

and honestly hillary is better than all of those shitty candidates and yet the ISH liberal media hates her so much :coleman:

anyways Trump stands head and shoulders above the shitty options. he hasn't even started his smear campaign ads, can't wait for those since Trump is ruthless and has tons of non pandered money to spend.

RidonKs
you aren't unique godzuki
nor are you funny
you are ruining america

Patrick Chewing
Ridonks, you're all over the place. For your post to make sense, I would have had to have made it known who I was voting for. That has yet to be disclosed, but you'll be the first to know. You have my word.

DeuceWallaces
08-26-2015, 12:41 PM

You are the very definition of an uneducated voter.

You have no education and you will vote.

Godzuki
08-26-2015, 12:43 PM
you aren't unique godzuki
nor are you funny
you are ruining america

you're a idiot, like the other ISH liberal media. ya'll are ALWAYS wrong about everything you pretend to know.

y'all said Trump had no chance. you laughed at him. you mocked him. now Trump is leading polls right behind Hillary, and he has more money to spend than ALL of them. you fgts want to talk about money wins races?? guess who has the most?

be afraid, be very afraid bitches. Trump is going to win this shit :pimp:

Trump4Prez :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Jailblazers7
08-26-2015, 12:46 PM
Trump has a better chance of forcing himself into yet another bankruptcy by overspending on his campaign than he does of becoming President.

Godzuki
08-26-2015, 12:49 PM
Trump has a better chance of forcing himself into yet another bankruptcy by overspending on his campaign than he does of becoming President.

i doubt the real estate market is crashing this time, sorry :rolleyes:

he's worth 22 billion. good luck :coleman:

meanwhile the other candidates are trading future favors for campaign donations :sleeping

Patrick Chewing
08-26-2015, 12:51 PM
You are the very definition of an uneducated voter.

You have no education and you will vote.

Douche, have you come to terms with the fact that I am actually smarter than you? You're the epitome of a bitter, betrayed, old hag. You're 35, still live at home, have no wife, no kids, still in school. You live on ISH and follow people around just to snipe at them because you get bullied at your job. You're only escape is the trees within the forest that you love to talk about and post pics of. The trees listen and don't talk back. They don't hit you either or steal your pen or the girl you're crushing over at work. ISH is your only escape. The only chance you have at being a real man in this fantasy world you have created for yourself where you are a warrior, avenging all the wronged people of planet Earth. But the reality is that you'll always be a do nothing bitch.

Jailblazers7
08-26-2015, 12:55 PM
i doubt the real estate market is crashing this time, sorry :rolleyes:

he's worth 22 billion. good luck :coleman:

meanwhile the other candidates are trading future favors for campaign donations :sleeping

Trump is worth nowhere near 22 billion. :oldlol:

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 12:57 PM
Ridonks, you're all over the place. For your post to make sense, I would have had to have made it known who I was voting for. That has yet to be disclosed, but you'll be the first to know. You have my word.
hey great thanks

DeuceWallaces
08-26-2015, 01:09 PM
Douche, have you come to terms with the fact that I am actually smarter than you? You're the epitome of a bitter, betrayed, old hag. You're 35, still live at home, have no wife, no kids, still in school. You live on ISH and follow people around just to snipe at them because you get bullied at your job. You're only escape is the trees within the forest that you love to talk about and post pics of. The trees listen and don't talk back. They don't hit you either or steal your pen or the girl you're crushing over at work. ISH is your only escape. The only chance you have at being a real man in this fantasy world you have created for yourself where you are a warrior, avenging all the wronged people of planet Earth. But the reality is that you'll always be a do nothing bitch.

Well, I am 35 with no kids. I guess you got that part right. Still doesn't change the fact that you have absolutely no education and you will vote.

Uneducated voter.

dunksby
08-26-2015, 01:18 PM
Just to elaborate: I'd rather Obama served for a thirdterm than any of the current candidates but since it's not possible, the natural choice would be Biden to continue heading the administration.

Patrick Chewing
08-26-2015, 01:19 PM
Just to elaborate: I'd rather Obama served for a thirdterm than any of the current candidates but since it's not possible, the natural choice would be Biden to continue heading the administration.

So I was right. You're also an asshole.

RidonKs
08-26-2015, 01:21 PM
where do you part terms with clinton? or is it her attitude/character you don't like, as opposed to her policies?

NumberSix
08-26-2015, 02:56 PM
"hilary doesn't have it... hilary won't take you to the promised land"
"jeb doesn't have it... jeb won't take you to the promised land"

he is harping like a maniac on immigration. it is the only issue he appears to care about. this has predictably had the effect that the whole country is discussing immigration... but not in the context of the dream act, but rather in the context of a giant wall that mexico is going to build :lol
This is why the term "illegal alien" is so important. America hating leftists only want to use "undocumented immigrant" so they can try to conflate illegal aliens with legal immigrants. Trump has NOT been "harping like a maniac" on immigration. He is clearly PRO immigration. The issue of illegal aliens is an unrelated issue, and it's important to use the proper phrase as to be clear and not allow dishonest leftists to conflate them.

"Undocumented immigrant" is a retarded phrase. Are cocaine and heroin "undocumented imports"? Leftists ONLY want to use that dumb wording for purposes of dishonesty.

Illegal aliens are not immigrants. The purpose of this dishonesty is clear. It's like people who go into stores to buy things and people who break into stores to steal things and just calling them both "customers". No, they are not both "customers". The people who enter properly are customers. The people who enter illegally are burglars. The only purpose of calling them the same thing is to soften the language to deflect the issue to protect your pro-criminality position.

KellhitEmup15
08-26-2015, 03:14 PM
So I was right. You're also an asshole.

Dog did Obama steal your money or what.:lol