PDA

View Full Version : shaq didnt appreciate kobe until he played with .......

kennethgriffin
08-28-2015, 03:25 PM
Nick anderson

Scott skiles

Horace grant

Nick van exel

Eddie jones

Gary payton

Karl malone

Dwayne wade

Antoine walker

Alonzo mourning

Steve nash

Amare stoudemire

Shawn marion

Lebron james

Paul pierce

Ray allen

Rajon rondo

And kevin garnett

:applause:

kennethgriffin
08-28-2015, 03:29 PM
Oh yeah. And penny hardaway

Vaniiiia
08-28-2015, 03:46 PM
Ok,

Kobe would probably hate you for being a jobless loser though, so not sure why you talk up the dude so much.

There's nothing sadder than a 30 year old man who spends their life obsessing/trolling about an athlete.

I guess the silver lining is that Kobe won't ever know you exist, so you'll be saved from being humiliated and shunned by your biggest idol.

kennethgriffin
08-28-2015, 03:57 PM
Ok,

Kobe would probably hate you for being a jobless loser though, so not sure why you talk up the dude so much.

There's nothing sadder than a 30 year old man who spends their life obsessing/trolling about an athlete.

I guess the silver lining is that Kobe won't ever know you exist, so you'll be saved from being humiliated and shunned by your biggest idol.

Theres a difference between being jobless and retired lmao

:lol

Ive budgeted my inheritance so i get around 40,000 a year and never have to work

Marrying a girl with a phd thatel make 400k a year...

So i sit back collecting cash.. buying whatever i want every month...

Just picked up another 2 sick cards... ken griffey autograph and rookie card... will post when they come in the mail ;)

Btw you seem angry. Much too concerned with another mans life whom youve never met

riseagainst
08-28-2015, 04:30 PM
Theres a difference between being jobless and retired lmao

Ive budgeted my inheritance so i get around 40,000 a year and never have to work

Marrying a girl with a phd thatel make 400k a year...

So i sit back collecting cash.. buying whatever i want every month...

Just picked up another 2 sick cards... ken griffey autograph and rookie card... will post when they come in the mail ;)

Btw you seem angry. Much too concerned with another mans life whom youve never met

:roll: