PDA

View Full Version : Russia 93 - Michigan State 75

Euroleague
08-28-2015, 04:39 PM
http://www.eurohoops.net/2015/08/eurobasket/119001

RUSSIA GOT AN EASY WIN

The opponent was Michigan State, and Russia didn’t have an issue teaching the young guys a lesson. The Russian national team got the 93-75 win in a preparation game in Trieste, Italy.

Nikita Kurbanov had 16 points, while the duo of Fridzon and Vorontsevich added 14 points each, and the unit of coach Pashutin had an easy night. Denzel Valentine had 21 points for the losing side, which tried to stay close but couldn’t. Russia had a 32-13 lead in the first quarter and the game was over.

Box Score:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/FIP/138968/

Russia is missing most of their best players - no Shved, no Mozgov, no Karasev, and some others, and so far in their prep games this summer they have played pretty bad and lost most of their games to the other European teams they played against.

They also basically only played their top unit half the game, and used the second line players mostly after the first quarter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also,

Italy 90 - Michigan State 69

Box Score:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/FIP/138946/

Andrea Bargnani and Lugi Datome didn't play, and Danilo Gallinari only played 4 minutes, because Italy's coach wanted to make the game more competitive...........

EDITED BY MOD: DELETING THE YELLING/CURSING FROM THIS POST AND THE REPLIES

AnaheimLakers24
08-28-2015, 04:45 PM
Euroleague an 3ball stay shitting on you fools

swagga
08-28-2015, 04:51 PM
well no shit sherlock, a top 10 basketball national team beats a college team or 19 year olds. Surprise surprise :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AirFederer
08-28-2015, 05:02 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/gay_dance.gif

wang4three
08-28-2015, 05:12 PM
Not that I think MSU is better than Russia, but there are some key dynamics to understand about this MSU team.

They lost two of their top 3 scorers from last season due to graduation, and are still finding an identity. They're leaning heavily on Denzel Valentine and Erron Harris is playing his first competitive games in over year due to transfer rules and he's supposed to be the key to their backcourt.

This team will look much different as the season goes on and each of them understand their roles better. They play the Italian team tomorrow so we'll see if they're getting better. They did beat another pro team in Florence.

Sakkreth
08-28-2015, 05:19 PM
Well ofc it's different level teams. Funny thing is that you thought that whoever said that ncaa teams can beat euroleague level teams were serious.

kennethgriffin
08-28-2015, 06:51 PM
WHY wasnt it 1 school in germany vs 1 school in america

Why is it germanies national team

Marchesk
08-28-2015, 06:56 PM

Bruh, Germany lost WW2. Weren't prepared for the Russian winter.

ralph_i_el
08-28-2015, 08:18 PM
95+% of this forum claims that any NCAA team could beat ANY European team.

The claim has been made THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of times here.

And when Coach Nick makes videos making similar claims, threads are started here about him, and it is cited as "proof" that a "basketball expert" is "just telling the truth" and "laying out the facts".

Also, if ANYONE EVER DARES to argue with the assertion that NCAA teams are better than any European teams, they are instantly gang attacked by throngs of trolls here, and called a "liar, lunatic, insane, troll, Euro ******, Euro trash, Euro scum, bigot, racist, idiot, moron, etc."

European teams, not national teams. Big difference between and national team and a euroleague team

CavaliersFTW
08-28-2015, 09:01 PM
Good win by Russia but isn't it pretty remarkable that a State college of 50,000 people can produce talent that scores 75 points against the team that represents an entire country of 143,000,000. Which only managed to score 93 against the defenses of said school.

That's a ridiculous talent to population ratio.

ISHGoat
08-28-2015, 09:20 PM
Good win by Russia but isn't it pretty remarkable that a State college of 50,000 people can produce talent that scores 75 points against the team that represents an entire country of 143,000,000. Which only managed to score 93 against the defenses of said school.

That's a ridiculous talent to population ratio.

And dont forget the people that represent the State College of 50,000 are mostly 18-20 year olds, playing against grown ass men facing the threat of elimination from Putin if they happen to lose.

CavaliersFTW
08-28-2015, 09:31 PM
And dont forget the people that represent the State College of 50,000 are mostly 18-20 year olds, playing against grown ass men facing the threat of elimination from Putin if they happen to lose.
I honestly had no idea American schools were this impressive. I can't believe Euroleague brought this to our attention isn't he normally trying to defend overseas basketball? An entire country being unable to contain college kids from running up 75 points is not a good look for foreign basketball, seems they've still got a long way to go. I wonder how the Yakutsk State University would fair against Team USA. Not sure they would score more than 8 points, while team USA scores something like 160 on autopilot.

Euroleague
08-28-2015, 10:49 PM
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=385052&page=1&pp=15

Rick Pitino Owns ISH NBA Only Fans/International Basketball Hater Trolls

Euroleague
08-28-2015, 10:52 PM
European teams, not national teams. Big difference between and national team and a euroleague team

Russia's current national team could not beat half the teams in the Euroleague. Hell, they could not beat 2/3's of the teams in the Euroleague.

And the claims from the haters here are that all NCAA teams can beat ALL European teams, both club teams from ALL European leagues, and ALL national teams.

qrich
08-28-2015, 11:27 PM
It was a game that was not played by NCAA rules, therefore, does not count.

Heavincent
08-28-2015, 11:36 PM
That's actually kind of embarrassing. The 76ers would beat them by at least 50.

JtotheIzzo
08-28-2015, 11:42 PM
[QUOTE=Euroleague]http://www.eurohoops.net/2015/08/eurobasket/119001

RUSSIA GOT AN EASY WIN

The opponent was Michigan State, and Russia didn

stalkerforlife
08-28-2015, 11:47 PM
Europeans are catching up.

AintNoSunshine
08-29-2015, 12:13 PM
:oldlol: Wow I can't believe a national team of a country of 150 million population was better than a university team? How unbelievable is that?

LAZERUSS
08-29-2015, 12:16 PM
This truly a laughable topic.

stalkerforlife
08-29-2015, 12:16 PM
How is euroleague still alive?

His blood pressure has to be out the roof.

Didnt he claim all these euro trash players would dominate the NBA?

You can't dominate without ample opportunity.

The NBA is full of politics and racism.

ralph_i_el
08-29-2015, 12:18 PM
You can't dominate without ample opportunity.

The NBA is full of politics and racism.
:facepalm
like these teams all wouldn't jump at a chance to get a white all-star player for marketing reasons.

ralph_i_el
08-29-2015, 12:21 PM
Yeah, because a school like Michigan State, which is one of the biggest programs in all of USA, only gets players from Michigan to play for them...........

:lol :oldlol: :roll:

Evidently, you are under the impression that my IQ is as low as yours.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/g3urShdMPdvwY/200.gif

And if you are going to play this kind of ridiculous troll, then how come USA only beat Lithuania by 5 points at the 2012 Olympics?

Strange, how a country with a population of 315 million (USA), only beat a country with a population of 3 million (Lithuania) by 5 points........

Your trolling skills are extremely weak.

more than half of the squad is from michigan. the rest are from neighboring midwest states. they also have rules about offseason practices, and as such have not practiced together.

ralph_i_el
08-29-2015, 12:22 PM

Bruh, Germany and Russia are different places.

SpanishACB
08-29-2015, 12:23 PM
Yeah, because a school like Michigan State, which is one of the biggest programs in all of USA, only gets players from Michigan to play for them...........

Evidently, you are under the impression that my IQ is as low as yours.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/g3urShdMPdvwY/200.gif

And if you are going to play this kind of ridiculous troll, then how come USA only beat Lithuania by 5 points at the 2012 Olympics?

Strange, how a country with a population of 315 million (USA), only beat a country with a population of 3 million (Lithuania) by 5 points........

Your trolling skills are extremely weak.

he did slay cavsftw here, makes you wonder who's dumber :biggums:

stalkerforlife
08-29-2015, 12:26 PM
:facepalm
like these teams all wouldn't jump at a chance to get a white all-star player for marketing reasons.

It isn't about the "teams." It's about the players on the court and on the team that black ball certain races. If the coaches and management give in and let the white guys shine, the team around him will collapse and you'll never get an explanation as to why. Blacks want this sport for themselves and they feel entitled to it and they will protect it with a secret brotherhood.

Have you never played even pickup basketball? This shit is an underlying racist brotherhood.

KembaWalker
08-29-2015, 12:28 PM
Yeah, that's why EVERY DAY dozens of posts are made in this forum like, "every single NCAA team could destroy the best teams from Europe by 30-50 points".

Is Euroleauge the only poster who sees these dozens of posts every day, can anyone else confirm :roll:

Didn't think there's even 12 poster who give two sh*ts about Euro ball to post on it daily

ralph_i_el
08-29-2015, 12:28 PM
It isn't about the "teams." It's about the players on the court and on the team that black ball certain races. If the coaches and management give in and let the white guys shine, the team around him will collapse and you'll never get an explanation as to why. Blacks want this sport for themselves and they feel entitled to it and they will protect it with a secret brotherhood.

Have you never played even pickup basketball? This shit is an underlying racist brotherhood.

I'm a white guy with 2 black roommates and I played pick up 4 times last week.
You are pulling this shit straight out of your ass.
I remember when I was 5 years old and afraid of black folks:rolleyes: most of us grow out of it.

Give me an example of a team collapsing because of "white guys shine"

stalkerforlife
08-29-2015, 12:36 PM
I'm a white guy with 2 black roommates and I played pick up 4 times last week.
You are pulling this shit straight out of your ass.
I remember when I was 5 years old and afraid of black folks:rolleyes: most of us grow out of it.

Give me an example of a team collapsing because of "white guys shine"

:biggums:

I don't care about your sissy ass fears. I am talking about a secret brotherhood, son.

And I can't give you examples of white guys shining because the secret brotherhood prevents it.

ralph_i_el
08-29-2015, 12:39 PM
:biggums:

I don't care about your sissy ass fears. I am talking about a secret brotherhood, son.

And I can't give you examples of white guys shining because the secret brotherhood prevents it.

remember when all the Mavs rioted when Dirk won MVP?:rolleyes:

You're trash. I bet you blame the Illuminati or Jews for why you're a broke, bald bitch

stalkerforlife
08-29-2015, 12:45 PM
remember when all the Mavs rioted when Dirk won MVP?:rolleyes:

You're trash. I bet you blame the Illuminati or Jews for why you're a broke, bald bitch

I'm a loser. I'm ugly. I have a small package.

But I bet i'd beat your ass.

3020 SW Archer RD. Gainesville, FL.

I dare you.

ralph_i_el
08-29-2015, 12:52 PM

I dare you.

ha, my mom was born in Gainesville. She wasn't dumb enough to stick around though:facepalm

I was nationally recognized for playing one of the most violent team sports around. You're fat and have Trex arms.

KembaWalker
08-29-2015, 12:55 PM

I dare you.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/11/Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

Andrew Wiggins
08-29-2015, 01:23 PM
http://s23.postimg.org/4noqhrkcr/Screen_Shot_2015_08_29_at_1_19_17_PM.png

:lebroncry: :roll:

oh and jeff deleted the ming_7_6 thread but good thing there's always an archived version on the internet :lol

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:380wqeCpLWcJ:www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D316678+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

r0drig0lac
08-29-2015, 04:13 PM

I dare you.damn

ArbitraryWater
08-29-2015, 04:18 PM
**** Jeff for deleting that thread.. google cache disappear after some time

How is euroleague still alive?

His blood pressure has to be out the roof.

Didnt he claim all these euro trash players would dominate the NBA?

:roll: :roll: true though

Euroleague
08-29-2015, 05:51 PM
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/13524589/nba-rick-pitino-hopes-learn-coaching-puerto-rico-fiba-americas

What could Rick Pitino possibly learn from coaching Puerto Rico? A lot

Jeff Goodman, ESPN Insider

Rick Pitino is 62 years old, a Hall of Famer who normally yearns for the slower pace of the offseason.

So why Louisville's head coach took on the commitment of helping Puerto Rico qualify for the 2016 Olympics was puzzling.

Pitino's debut at the Pan Am Games in July underscored just how daunting a task he had undertaken. It featured a 92-59 drubbing at the hands of Brazil. Then came another 30-point plus loss to Team USA. However, since then that initial rag-tag Puerto Rican squad has been upgraded for the next week's FIBA Americas Championship Olympic qualifier in Mexico City. But the reality is the team is overmatched.

Just don't tell that to Pitino.

"I don't regret this at all," Pitino said. "Coach K [Mike Krzyzewski] and Brett Brown both told me I'd learn a lot -- and I have."

While Pitino's family couldn't quite comprehend (and still can't) his reasons for this summer-long commitment, Pitino decided to coach Puerto Rico for several reasons: (1) to learn new ideas; (2) the sheer challenge to get Puerto Rico into the Olympics and (3) it offered his new-look Louisville team valuable experience playing against a group of pros.

Pitino admitted the 10 practices leading up to the trip and the games against guys such as NBA guard J.J. Barea have been important for him and all of his players -- both Louisville and Puerto Rico. However, Pitino said what he has learned the most from watching teams such as Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela has been eye-opening and will benefit him and his Louisville teams going forward.

"We've already put in an offensive set from each of those three teams," Pitino said. "I've learned so much offensively already."

Remember, this man is 62, a Hall of Famer, and has a college coaching career winning percentage of .740. He's won two national championships and been to the Final Four seven times. What does he have to learn?

That initial rag-tag group that got blown out was made up primarily of anonymous players. Most didn't even make the roster for the Olympic qualifier (the better players were still playing in pro leagues at the time of the Pan Am Games). But he was able to use those games as an opportunity to scout opposing teams and watch how teams such as Brazil, Argentina and Venezuela ran their offenses.

"The way they pass the ball," Pitino said. "They move the ball, and have a lot of guys who can shoot the 3. Their ball movement, cutting and passing is terrific."

Pitino said each of the three sets he has already implemented into Louisville's system is based on players moving and cutting, along with paint touches, which ultimately enables someone to get an uncontested shot.

"The NBA is a lot of isolation, but a lot of what you see with the international teams is a lot what the San Antonio Spurs do," Pitino said.

While Pitino admittedly has picked up plenty on the offensive side of the ball, that hasn't quite been the case on the other end of the floor.

"I've learned very little defensively," he said. "It's completely ridiculous. In FIBA, there are a lot of illegal screens, pushing, it's three times more physical than the NBA.

"Guys get fouled five or six times every possession," he added. "There aren't as many spectacular plays because when you go to the basket for a dunk, you get taken out."

Pitino did say two players who thrived in the Pan Am Games -- and also the Tuto Marchand Cup, a tune-up for the FIBA Americas Championship -- were Canadians Andrew Wiggins and Anthony Bennett.

"Wiggins is becoming much tougher because of the way the game is played," Pitino said. "And Bennett's confidence is coming back because he enjoys the physical play."

Pitino is realistic about Puerto Rico's chances to qualify for the Olympics. Brazil already has qualified, so that leaves one more spot -- and both Canada and Argentina will be difficult to beat. Especially with Puerto Rico's Maurice Harkless still nursing an ankle injury that has put his availability in question.

"I think we've got a shot," Pitino said. "But we need Mo Harkless and everyone else healthy."

For a few days back in July, while most of his peers were in gyms throughout the country watching top recruits, Pitino was internally debating whether he made a mistake to give up his summer to coach a group that couldn't even stay within 30 points of Brazil or the U.S. at the Pan Am Games.

But Puerto Rico has been far more competitive since that 1-3 showing, and has won both of its games in the Tuto Cup, which runs from Aug. 31 to Sept. 12 in Mexico City.

"I've given up a couple months of my life," Pitino said. "But it's been a worthwhile experience. I've loved the ability to learn new things at this stage of my career. I'll get another chance to take a vacation, but I might never get another opportunity like this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

https://media0.giphy.com/media/7oMx9hEaUaMZa/200.gif

SpecialQue
08-29-2015, 05:59 PM
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some advice: stop posting gifs. You don't know how to do it properly. They never work. Somehow you're the worst at it, and considering the low level of troll here, that's quite an accomplishment.

Some further advice: stop posting.

Euroleague
08-29-2015, 06:03 PM
1-Its summer MSU hasn't been practicing and isn't allowed to practice until October.

2-They played over 15 players during the game and 10 played extended minutes.

This was more a controlled scrimmage than a game, and the fact you are excited about it is sad.

What is sad is that in this site, 95+% of the posters claim that any NCAA college team would "easily win the gold medal at the Olympics", and have been making that claim here for YEARS.

And now, the SAME EXACT people are pretending that they have never said that......

That is what is sad. The insight into the minds of the truly sad and pathetic trolls of ISH that is.

https://media4.giphy.com/media/kWO5rU7jzW0Cc/200.gif

Euroleague
08-29-2015, 06:06 PM
This truly a laughable topic.

That's rich, coming from the same guy that says on a nearly daily basis here that, "the best players in Europe are not even good enough to play in the NCAA".

https://media0.giphy.com/media/113K4wqTCOcQ1O/200.gif

Euroleague
08-29-2015, 06:09 PM
more than half of the squad is from michigan. the rest are from neighboring midwest states. they also have rules about offseason practices, and as such have not practiced together.

All I see are a bunch of whiny NBA only fans making up a bunch of lame ass excuses.

You claim here for YEARS that NCAA teams will "dominate and destroy any teams from Europe", and now you are all pretending you never said that.

https://media1.giphy.com/media/q3bKJQuvnjAJi/200.gif

Euroleague
08-29-2015, 06:17 PM
Some advice: stop posting gifs. You don't know how to do it properly. They never work. Somehow you're the worst at it, and considering the low level of troll here, that's quite an accomplishment.

Some further advice: stop posting.

The gif is working genius.

swagga
08-29-2015, 07:24 PM

The gif is working genius.

how's the weather in arkansas these days doe?

Euroleague
08-30-2015, 03:45 PM
Italy 90 - Michigan State 69

Box Score:

http://www.fibalivestats.com/u/FIP/138946/

Andrea Bargnani and Lugi Datome didn't play, and Danilo Gallinari only played 4 minutes, because Italy's coach wanted to make the game more competitive...........

https://media2.giphy.com/media/12PMxjnRn4Hynu/200.gif

LAZERUSS
08-30-2015, 05:49 PM
That's rich, coming from the same guy that says on a nearly daily basis here that, "the best players in Europe are not even good enough to play in the NCAA".

https://media0.giphy.com/media/113K4wqTCOcQ1O/200.gif

The best players in Europe are playing in the NBA. In fact, the best players in the WORLD, are playing in the NBA.

The best players of Euroleague would be scrubs, at best, in the NBA. That has been proven over-and-over again.

As for bragging about national teams, with NBA players, beating a college team comprised of ZERO NBA-talent level players, and that lost 12 games last year to other college teams, and with their two tallest players at a listed 6-9, is truly laughable.

Euroleague
08-31-2015, 01:02 AM
The best players in Europe are playing in the NBA. In fact, the best players in the WORLD, are playing in the NBA.

The best players of Euroleague would be scrubs, at best, in the NBA. That has been proven over-and-over again.

As for bragging about national teams, with NBA players, beating a college team comprised of ZERO NBA-talent level players, and that lost 12 games last year to other college teams, and with their two tallest players at a listed 6-9, is truly laughable.

And some clown trolls are trying to claim in this very thread that no one in this forum claims NCAA teams can beat European teams.........

Clowns like this fool Lazeruss actually believe this shit he just posted, and say it daily here. And he is just one of many, many such posters here.

I also like how Michigan State from last year, which was a Final Four team, suddenly becomes some total scrub team, according to his post.

What a POS troll.

And stop with the "they had NBA players" bullshit. Russia had ZERO NBA players and Italy had one NBA player in the game for 25 minutes in Bellineli. Gallinari only played the first 4 minutes of the game, and then it was so obvious the game was already over, he never played again after that.

And you make it sound like it was a scrub college team playing against 12 NBA players.

You are seriously delusional.

12 guys that play in Euroleague / Eurocup (not even Euroleague, but SECOND European level league, Eurocup) for Russia........not a single NBA player.

And if you think Bellineli can beat a college powerhouse like Michigan State, by himself, by 31 points, then you are certifiably insane.

JtotheIzzo
08-31-2015, 01:13 AM
Kids, summer, equal playing time, no practice...

vs

Pros, practicing for their Eurocup, working hard to make their mark.

AND YOU ARE PROUD OF THIS????

great shame you bring to European basketball, great shame.

Euroleague
08-31-2015, 01:16 AM
Kids, summer, equal playing time, no practice...

vs

Pros, practicing for their Eurocup, working hard to make their mark.

AND YOU ARE PROUD OF THIS????

great shame you bring to European basketball, great shame.

It was the European teams that were going out of their way for equal playing time above all, and that were playing on take it easy as possible.

It was Michigan State that was playing as hard as they possibly could, trying to prove they could beat a European team.

And again, the responses in this thread PROVE that you clowns actually believe NCAA teams can beat European teams.

And you are trying to claim in another thread that you are a FIBA expert..........

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-31-2015, 01:24 AM
lol this euroleague guy can't take a hint

Why does he constantly login to belly ache about this shit? A college state team with mostly teenagers vs another countries professional team with mostly adults. Whoopdeedoo. This euroleague vs america gimmick needs to be put to bed.

You're not changing anybody's opinion. Get over it asshole.

Euroleague
08-31-2015, 01:51 AM
lol this euroleague guy can't take a hint

Why does he constantly login to belly ache about this shit? A college state team with mostly teenagers vs another countries professional team with mostly adults. Whoopdeedoo. This euroleague vs america gimmick needs to be put to bed.

You're not changing anybody's opinion. Get over it asshole.

So odd, how at first the trolls were denying that anyone in the forum ever claimed or believed at all that an NCAA team could beat a European team, when now the trolls are just outright saying they can.

The average IQ here is so low it is mind boggling.

West-Side
08-31-2015, 02:47 PM
Euroleague fried you guys, complete annihilation.
He beat you guys so bad that I'm ashamed to be an American.

Thanks a lot. :facepalm

https://media.giphy.com/media/Vs6ASalhnbomk/giphy.gif

Euroleague = Baraka.
Flawless victory.

insidehoops
09-01-2015, 03:12 PM
I was about to try to mod this topic, and then I noticed it basically became a CARNIVAL OF FUN entirely on its own and decided to mostly leave it alone

SpanishACB
09-01-2015, 03:53 PM

do you realize there's plenty of NBA stars and ring winners that come straight from Euroleague, right?

r0drig0lac
09-01-2015, 05:30 PM
I was about to try to mod this topic, and then I noticed it basically became a CARNIVAL OF FUN entirely on its own and decided to mostly leave it alone
:applause:

FireDavidKahn
09-01-2015, 05:58 PM
Is this supposed to be impressive that a Russian national team beat some college team?:facepalm

Euroleague
09-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Is this supposed to be impressive that a Russian national team beat some college team?:facepalm

Italy and Russia beat them. Well, actually, Georgia also beat them.

One of the absolute ELITE college programs of NCAA went 0-3 against the European national teams.

But this forum has claimed for YEARS that ANY NCAA team would beat ANY European team. In fact, MANY people here claim that NCAA Division II is a "higher level than the highest level of European basketball".

You are one of those people.

FireDavidKahn
09-01-2015, 06:11 PM

One of the absolute ELITE college programs of NCAA went 0-3 against the European national teams.

But this forum has claimed for YEARS that ANY NCAA team would beat ANY European team. In fact, MANY people here claim that NCAA Division II is a "higher level than the highest level of European basketball".

No one says that...

Euroleague
09-01-2015, 07:19 PM
No one says that...

All kinds of people here say that even NCAA Division II is higher level than anything in Europe.

Stop trying to weasel out of all the trolls you guys have done here for years, now that you are getting owned.

ralph_i_el
09-01-2015, 07:36 PM
All kinds of people here say that even NCAA Division II is higher level than anything in Europe.

Stop trying to weasel out of all the trolls you guys have done here for years, now that you are getting owned.

cool, link some of those posts. Apparently they are everywhere:confusedshrug:

Asukal
09-01-2015, 07:47 PM
All OP does is cry and bitch about his favorite toy. Grow up woman. :facepalm

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-01-2015, 07:50 PM
cool, link some of those posts. Apparently they are everywhere:confusedshrug:

Like I've said, he bitches and moans about the same shit, but can never backup anything he claims.

Lets see all these "racist" posters who thought european national teams wouldn't beat college kids. And I'm not talking about a troll or two. List the "dozens" of posters you seem obsessed with, EL.

Euroleague
09-01-2015, 09:53 PM
Like I've said, he bitches and moans about the same shit, but can never backup anything he claims.

Lets see all these "racist" posters who thought european national teams wouldn't beat college kids. And I'm not talking about a troll or two. List the "dozens" of posters you seem obsessed with, EL.

All the people I listed already, all the people posting in this thread and PRETENDING that they never said this, etc.

Just stop. Everyone here knows it is true. Most people had enough of a clue to not even argue about it, and just accept that they lost this round big time.

LAZERUSS
09-01-2015, 10:44 PM

:roll: :roll: :roll:

That "ELITE" college team lost TWELVE games last year.

Furthermore, this is in an era of "one-and-done" players, as well.

I would love to have seen your National teams going up against the UCLA teams of the late 60's to early 70's, or the Tar Heel teams of the early 80's.

Just as an example...

The '69 Bruins had Lew Alcindor, Sidney Wicks, Curtis Rowe, and Steve Patterson. All played in the NBA, and Alcindor and Wicks were great NBA players.

The '72 Bruins had Bill Walton, Keith (Jamaal) Wilkes, Henry Bibby, and Walton's backup (from the Netherlands BTW)...Swen Nater. Walton, Wilkes, and Nater were outstanding NBA players.

The '74 Bruins had Walton, Wilkes, Dave Meyers, Marques Johnson, and Richard Washington. All played in the NBA, and the first four were stars.

How about the NC teams of the early 80's? You know...MJ (their second best player), James Worthy, and Sam Perkins? Or a couple of years later...MJ, Perkins, Brad Daugherty, and Kenny Smith. All NBA stars.

We could carry this even further...

How about Kentucky's rosters in the last few years, and with players playing four years of college, instead only one? Demarcus Cousins, John Wall, Eric Bledsoe, ..then Anthony Davis, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist,...then Nerlens Noel, and Willie Cauley-Stein...all from just a four year window.

I'm sorry, but those teams had NBA STARS. Unlike the '15 Spartans, with virtually zero NBA talent, and their two tallest players at 6-9 (listed BTW...which means they are probably actually between 6-7 and 6-8.)

outbreak
09-01-2015, 10:50 PM
The people saying div 2 teams are higher quality than euroleague are trolling you and you know that.

Some top tier college teams could give euroleague teams a run for their money but at the end of the day it is still kids playing against grown professionals and unless a team is one of those super stacked classes with multiple NBA level talents going against a lower rated euro team they will likely lose.

If you think that college teams can easily beat european teams than why doesn't ever college player who doesn't make it to the NBA dominate in europe? Sure some do but a lot of them become role players in the euroleague or get stuck in the lower divisions and regional leagues.

LAZERUSS
09-01-2015, 10:52 PM
do you realize there's plenty of NBA stars and ring winners that come straight from Euroleague, right?

Go ahead and give us this list of "PLENTY" of NBA STARS that have come from the Euroleague (and not players like Rudy Fernandez or Danny Green), but LEGITIMATE NBA STARS. Players who are LEADING their teams, and not role players who are a dime-a-dozen.

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-01-2015, 11:21 PM
All the people I listed already, all the people posting in this thread and PRETENDING that they never said this, etc.

Just stop. Everyone here knows it is true. Most people had enough of a clue to not even argue about it, and just accept that they lost this round big time.

Nah. You've just been a vague troll looking for bait. Like a little girl wanting to be the center of attention.

Say what you mean, fool.

EDIT: Laz is actually taking you scrubs to school. Hahaha

Rooster
09-02-2015, 03:43 PM

Yes Slava first came to my mind as Euro ring winners.:applause:

Spaniards are mostly soft. Marc Gasol is a little bit tough but he grew up in the streets of Memphis. :confusedshrug:

CavaliersFTW
09-02-2015, 03:51 PM
That moment when an American college town team of 50,000 people scores 75 points against the the entire National team of Russia, population 143,000,000 :oldlol:

fandarko
09-03-2015, 03:11 AM
well no shit sherlock, a top 10 basketball national team beats a college team or 19 year olds. Surprise surprise :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I warched Russia against Serbia live ^^^3 weeks ago, a total mess of a depleeted,once legit team. Serbia would probably beat MS by 40.

Euroleague
09-04-2015, 03:05 PM
The people saying div 2 teams are higher quality than euroleague are trolling you and you know that.

Some top tier college teams could give euroleague teams a run for their money but at the end of the day it is still kids playing against grown professionals and unless a team is one of those super stacked classes with multiple NBA level talents going against a lower rated euro team they will likely lose.

If you think that college teams can easily beat european teams than why doesn't ever college player who doesn't make it to the NBA dominate in europe? Sure some do but a lot of them become role players in the euroleague or get stuck in the lower divisions and regional leagues.

None do actually. Maybe like 25-30 years ago some did, but today, NONE do.

You have Euroleague confused with the Chinese Basketball Association.

Euroleague
09-04-2015, 03:08 PM
That moment when an American college town team of 50,000 people scores 75 points against the the entire National team of Russia, population 143,000,000 :oldlol:

That moment when you thought that those players were the best players from Russia and actually were dumb enough to make that post, yet THOUGHT you would LOOK smart, never mind still not grasping that every player for Michigan State isn't from the town the school is located in

:lol :oldlol: :roll: ...............

:biggums: :biggums: :biggums:

Serious question - are you retarded?