PDA

View Full Version : PlowKing: "Wade has better Footwork than Kobe"

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 11:23 AM
Kobe doesn't have better footwork than Wade.

Exactly. Wade is the pinnacle in terms of efficiency and footwork at the guard position. At his best he moved with purpose and had very little wasted movement.

Look at the way he has used his body and feet to destroy defenders over the years with in and outs, euro steps and dukes over the years.

Discuss. :rolleyes:

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 11:25 AM
Discuss. :rolleyes:

Discuss what? A lot of people would agree with him.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 11:28 AM
Did OP seriously just make a thread about another poster? Rent free.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 11:29 AM

He also talks about you a lot. You are living rent free in his head :lebronamazed:

plowking
08-30-2015, 11:29 AM
This forum sucks.

OP being a large contributor to this happening too.

Rocketswin2013
08-30-2015, 11:30 AM
I don't know why Kobe fans have a hard time accepting Wade peaked higher than Kobe now. That went over a lot better in 2010 for some reason.

BasedTom
08-30-2015, 11:34 AM
He's not wrong, OP.

Lebronxrings
08-30-2015, 11:36 AM
he does. Does anyone other than kobe stans disagree?

stalkerforlife
08-30-2015, 11:39 AM
Kobe has the best footwork in the history of the NBA along with Hakeem.

Grow up, trolls.

ZMonkey11
08-30-2015, 11:41 AM
Lol. Wade footwork better than Kobe. Wade doesn't even have better footwork than Paul Pierce. Let alone Kobe.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 11:43 AM
I appreciate how all my bitches came out to support my thread.

First five posts, that pimp hand is strong, my God.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 11:48 AM
Kobe has the best footwork in the history of the NBA along with Hakeem.

Grow up, trolls.

Tbf Kobe doesn't even have better footwork than Pau Gasol:lol

G0ATbe
08-30-2015, 11:50 AM
http://cjzero.com/gifs/KobeFacepalmPinchNose.gif

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
08-30-2015, 11:54 AM
Better question: Why do you take horrible posters seriously, OP?

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 11:55 AM
Feeny , I heard you were ass raped on here the other day. Agreeing with some tosser who said Kobe was the focal of the 2001 offense over Shaq. Spent pages agreeing with this guy too.

See what the blind Kobe hate will do to you.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 11:57 AM
Feeny , I heard you were ass raped on here the other day. Agreeing with some tosser who said Kobe was the focal of the 2001 offense over Shaq. Spent pages agreeing with this guy too.

See what the blind Kobe hate will do to you.

Huh. Are you stalking me now?

So now Jameerthefear, plowing, and I are ALL living rent free? :lol

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 11:57 AM

He needs to be exposed for the shitty poster he is.

Ni99a spends half his time hating on Kobe and stoking off Wade and Durant when it doesn't conflict his agenda with Lebron .

ImKobe
08-30-2015, 11:58 AM
:kobe:

Wade is a more explosive player, but no way in hell does he have better footwork than Kobe :kobe: :kobe:, especially in the post

Wade got more flash on his moves to the drive but Kobe has the full package, he could do anything and I mean anything any other player could with their feet, Wade is a tad bit faster because he's smaller.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 11:58 AM
Huh. Are you stalking me now?

So now Jameerthefear, plowing, and I are ALL living rent free? :lol

Yet you ran to post in my thread the moment you read my name at the bottom. :lol

Don't worry , you my main bitch, bae *curls your hair*

SamuraiSWISH
08-30-2015, 12:04 PM
Wade was good in the post eventually once he changed his game to help LeBron adapt.

Penny is slept on. His footwork and post game was actually unique. Him and Kobe, while a copy of MJ, were great guards in the pinch post.

Jordan was the best. Footwork, original move set, separation and finishing ability from the post.

Dwyane did learn to become efficient down there but his footwork is not better than Kobe. And he's not as comfortable getting his out of that position as Bryant either.

So, all of what plowking says is agenda driven hyperbole. If it isn't Heat, Wade, Miami LeBron centric then everything else is inferior. It's Laker Stan school of thought just with the Heat.

Cali Syndicate
08-30-2015, 12:08 PM
Wade had a more explosive first step and a better change of pace which gave him stronger misdirection movements. Doesn't mean his footwork was better. Both are definitely fundamentally sound but Kobe's footwork in the post is goat tier, which gives him an edge over wade in this regard.

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2015, 12:08 PM

Are you really gonna act like plowking is a horrible poster and/or OP isn't an absolute shithole but is indeed a better poster than plowking?

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 12:16 PM
Are you really gonna act like plowking is a horrible poster and/or OP isn't an absolute shithole but is indeed a better poster than plowking?

Aside from calling you out when you act like Lebron's bottom bitch, what have I posted that was comparable to this nonesense in the thread topic?

Have I ever said Kobe was GOAT? Nope.

Have I ever said 2/6 or any of his other failures defines LBJ's career more than his success? Nope.

Have I ever made threads trying to discredit Lebron's skill ? Nope.

But I guarantee you've done every single one of those things in the name of Lebron.

Everyone on this forum knows you're a degenerate , flip flopping troll who trolls one week , then tries to kiss everyone ass to get some respect back when you become irrelevant.

Vaniiiia
08-30-2015, 12:17 PM
Aside from calling you out when you act like Lebron's bottom bitch, when have I posted that was comparable to this nonesense in the thread topic?

Have I ever said 2/6 or any of his other failures defines LBJ's career more than his success? Nope.

But I guarantee you've done every single one of those things in the name of Lebron.

Eveyone knows you're a degenerate , filp floping troll who trolls one week , then tries to kiss everyone ass to get some respect back when you become irrelevant.
http://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz352/WhammyBusiness/Gifs/KevinGarnettShocked.gif

Man down! Man down!

ISHGoat
08-30-2015, 12:18 PM
hey plowking, how much was the rent?

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2015, 12:20 PM
kill me, kill me now

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 12:26 PM
kill me, kill me now

Ni99a , I wouldn't even piss on you or your Mother if you were both on fire much less kill you. Just go lay down in a dusty patch somewhere, you already the walking dead.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 12:27 PM
Yet you ran to post in my thread the moment you read my name at the bottom. :lol

Don't worry , you my main bitch, bae *curls your hair*

Yet you're the one whose following me around and knows my previous posts over the past month:lebronamazed:

It's ok breh. No need to get your panties in a twist. Don't matter how hard you kick and scream, that rent ain't coming in :lol

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 12:28 PM

Dis. Pretty much the entire board thinks OP is plow king's b1tch:lebronamazed:

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2015, 12:30 PM
Ni99a , I wouldn't even piss on you or your Mother if you were both on fire much less kill you. Just go lay down in a dusty patch somewhere, you already the walking dead.

too much.. crossed the line from diss to awkward ghetto

plowking
08-30-2015, 12:31 PM

Seriously, this guy sucks at posting. What do you do on here?

This is you, entering every thread ever:

"Yo, what is up with fakkit OP capitalising a random word in the middle of the sentence?"

"Can anyone believe this shit?"

/mecopyingyouusingyouasanexample

Seriously. Replace that with any mundane topic you can come up with and that summarises what I see you do on here. I'm not even sure you know anything about ball outside of you clearly liking Kobe a lot.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Feeny are you brain dead or just plain retarded, how am I following you around when you post in every single one of my threads like a dog begging for his next treat?

You love to post that Lebron emot with his eye and mouth wide open , you must spend half your time looking retarded and eating dick so it compliments you well, I must say. :applause:

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Seriously, this guy sucks at posting. What do you do on here?

This is you, entering every thread ever:

"Yo, what is up with fakkit OP capitalising a random word in the middle of the sentence?"

"Can anyone believe this shit?"

/mecopyingyouusingyouasanexample

Seriously. Replace that with any mundane topic you can come up with and that summarises what I see you do on here. I'm not even sure you know anything about ball outside of you clearly liking Kobe a lot.

Meltdown in progress. :oldlol:

You're a walking dumpster fire of a poster, Plo, keep up the good work.

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2015, 12:33 PM
Feeny are you brain dead or just plain retarded, how am I following you around when you post in every single one of my threads like a dog begging for his next treat?

You love to post that Lebron emot with his eye and mouth wide open , you must spend half your time looking retarded and eating dick so it compliments you well, I must say. :applause:

http://www.etonline.com/awards/goldenglobes/2015/01/24124707/chrissy_reactionface_GG.gif

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 12:34 PM

Tbf we couldn't resist having a laugh at you :lol:

Now tell me again why you seem to know my posts over the past month better than myself:lebronamazed:

Could the rent be any freeier?

plowking
So, all of what plowking says is agenda driven hyperbole. If it isn't Heat, Wade, Miami LeBron centric then everything else is inferior. It's Laker Stan school of thought just with the Heat.

Of course it is. I diss Wade, and it is because of my Bron agenda. I diss Bron, and it is because of my Heat agenda. Diss Kobe, Heat agenda. Prop Wade, Kobe agenda. Prop Bron, Jordan agenda.

Apparently I have all these agendas, that all somehow collide and don't mix with each other.

Just like when you and a bunch of others called me out for being a Bron stan when I said the Heat wouldn't make the playoffs last season. Then, what happened... right.

All my agendas.

ArbitraryWater
HoopsCityJones = One big bowl of immature awkwardness

plowking
08-30-2015, 12:35 PM
Meltdown in progress. :oldlol:

You're a walking dumpster fire of a poster, Plo, keep up the good work.

"Check this out guys. Look at this dude"

*Insert more quotes*

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 12:37 PM
Plow, you have no argument , you just say a bunch of baseless shit and hope it sticks , but real Hoop fans know you're full of complete shit. None of the real posers have even come to entertain this debate outside of SWISH, because it amounts to your **** leakage.

plowking
08-30-2015, 12:47 PM
Plow, you have no argument , you just say a bunch of baseless shit and hope it sticks , but real Hoop fans know you're full of complete shit. None of the real posers have even come to entertain this debate outside of SWISH, because it amounts to your **** leakage.

Just like all real hoop fans know Kobe is clutch despite all stats saying otherwise.
Just like all real hoop fans know Carmelo has the best offensive game in the league, despite being so poor efficiency wise.
Just like all real hoops fans know Al Jefferson is the best post player despite stats saying otherwise.

We aren't allowed to think for ourselves. Just buy into what everyone is saying because that is right all the time.

Lebronxrings
08-30-2015, 12:50 PM
Lol thread backfire. OP = loser.

Legends66NBA7
08-30-2015, 12:54 PM
More interesting pre game show than the Jays - Tigers pre game show.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:02 PM
Just like all real hoop fans know Kobe is clutch despite all stats saying otherwise.
Just like all real hoop fans know Carmelo has the best offensive game in the league, despite being so poor efficiency wise.
Just like all real hoops fans know Al Jefferson is the best post player despite stats saying otherwise.

We aren't allowed to think for ourselves. Just buy into what everyone is saying because that is right all the time.

You can think for yourself all you want, but don't be surprised if people call you a fuccing retard because of it. Just because you're thinking out the box, forward thinking or however you wanna make it seem, doesn't mean you aren't full of shit.

It's like if I said Kobe is better the Dunker than Dominique because reasons, that's all these little brain farts from you amount to , a nice chuckle from those of us who know better and a roar from the trolls who just love to see ripples from stones thrown onto the pond.

You've been posting like this for awhile now and I hope you get it together and seek help because it seems like you used to be quite respectable around here. Only people agreeing with you in here is trolls and you think this is some sort of accomplishment. Congrats you're King of the retarded. :confusedshrug:

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 01:03 PM
Lol thread backfire. OP = loser.OP is in a body bag right now :lebronamazed:

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 01:03 PM
You can think of yourself all you want, but don't be surprised if people call you a fuccing retard because of it.

Just because you're thinking out the box, forward thinking or however you wanna make it seem, doesn't mean you aren't full of shit.

It's like if I said Kobe is better Dunker than Dominique because reasons, that's all these little brain farts from you amount to , a nice chuckle from those of us who know better and a roar from the trolls who just love to see ripples from stones thrown onto the pond.

You've been posting like this for awhile no and I hope you get it together and seek help because it seems like you used to be quite respectable around here. Only people agreeing with you in here is trolls and you think this is some sort of accomplishment. Congrats you're King of the retarded. :confusedshrug:

:biggums:

plowking
08-30-2015, 01:08 PM
You can think for yourself all you want, but don't be surprised if people call you a fuccing retard because of it. Just because you're thinking out the box, forward thinking or however you wanna make it seem, doesn't mean you aren't full of shit.

It's like if I said Kobe is better the Dunker than Dominique because reasons, that's all these little brain farts from you amount to , a nice chuckle from those of us who know better and a roar from the trolls who just love to see ripples from stones thrown onto the pond.

You've been posting like this for awhile now and I hope you get it together and seek help because it seems like you used to be quite respectable around here. Only people agreeing with you in here is trolls and you think this is some sort of accomplishment. Congrats you're King of the retarded. :confusedshrug:

You have still yet to post anything.

I don't care what anyone thinks, or whether they agree or not. Keep chuckling since you know better. My comments clearly caused a few ripples amongst the trolls, didn't they? I'm clearly doing it just for that. I guess that is why I made this thread, right? Since I wanted all this attention on my comments... :oldlol:

Good one. You're clearly not bothered by it.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:13 PM
What do I need to post to refute such a claim?

History refutes it for me, anyone with a brain knows Kobe is superior to Wade when it comes to footwork. This thread is purely for my enjoyment at your idiocy.

Meanwhile I'm living rent free in the minds of Feeny and AW without ever really doing much to them in my tenure here. I'm their God.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 01:15 PM

History refutes it for me, anyone with a brain knows Kobe is superior to Wade when it comes to footwork. This thread is purely for my enjoyment at your idiocy.

Meanwhile I'm living rent free in the minds of Feeny and AW without ever really doing much to them in my tenure here. I'm their God.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5zme5fLuB1rw460xo1_400.gif

plowking
08-30-2015, 01:15 PM
You're f*cking awesome at message boarding.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:16 PM
See what I mean? I'm barley lifting a finger and I have this boy on a leash. :lol

DonDadda59
08-30-2015, 01:23 PM

In the post- yes. In other areas not so much.

Wade was always better at reading and reacting to multiple defenders and used some crafty footwork to break down traps/doubles (which is why he performed better against the better defenses both guys faced ie, Celtics, Pistons, etc).

Perfect Examples-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pfp360WoXqQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxrweKfFFIs

Bean always had a tendency to get trapped by defenses because he didn't have the quickness or footwork like Wade to maneuver around them. Then he'd settle for the most retarded fadeaway shots over multiple defenders anyone had ever seen.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 01:25 PM

Wade was always better at reading and reacting to multiple defenders and used some crafty footwork to break down traps/doubles (which is why he performed better against the better defenses both guys faced ie, Celtics, Pistons, etc).

Perfect Examples-

Bean always had a tendency to get trapped by defenses because he didn't have the quickness or footwork like Wade to maneuver around them. Then he'd settle for the most retarded fadeaway shots over multiple defenders anyone had ever seen.

I salute you:applause:
http://i.imgur.com/qMOKX.gif

BasedTom
08-30-2015, 01:28 PM

A decent amount of people ITT seem to disagree.

"But anyone with a brain knows" isn't valid support for your argument. Four pages in, and you have **** all to prove your point. :rolleyes:

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 01:29 PM

"But anyone with a brain knows" isn't valid support for your argument. Four pages in, and you have **** all to prove your point. :rolleyes:

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:30 PM

Perfect Examples-

Wade is good at that because of his foot speed. I never said Kobe was superior to Wade at getting to the cup, this and footwork aren't mutually exclusive. He's always been a great slasher , it's what he does. But before you try to turn this into an argument it's not.

Better footwork than Kobe? No , it's that simple.

I'm not arguing Wade's prowess at carving up Defenses , that was never the discussion. Perfect example is his performance vs The Pistons in comparison to Kobe's.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:32 PM

Of course you agree with Plo aren't you both Heat fans? Lol

tpols
08-30-2015, 01:34 PM
if abusing lax traveling rules and two stepping your way around the paint fishing for calls = better footwork, then yes, wade has better footwork than kobe, and so does james harden.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:35 PM
Foot speed // Footwork

Not the same at all.

If we're talking foot speed and explosiveness you go with Wade.

24-Inch_Chrome
08-30-2015, 01:39 PM
Duncan > both. :applause:

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:41 PM
Duncan > both. :applause:

At taking it up the ass?

GOAT. :bowdown:

ISHGoat
08-30-2015, 01:41 PM
op getting his kobe slurping ass rekt in here

24-Inch_Chrome
08-30-2015, 01:42 PM
At taking it up the ass?

GOAT. :bowdown:

Nah, OP has that one locked down.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:44 PM
No one hasn't rekt shit, aside from Dadda trying to interject Wade's slashing ability into this convo, your hero Plow has yet to explain this better footwork Wade has than Kobe.

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 01:45 PM

Lol , don't get mad at me , you're the one always trying to inject your boo into every convo. Take your licks like a man. :cheers:

SamuraiSWISH
08-30-2015, 01:57 PM

Wade was always better at reading and reacting to multiple defenders and used some crafty footwork to break down traps/doubles (which is why he performed better against the better defenses both 0guys faced ie, Celtics, Pistons, etc).

Perfect Examples-

Actually a really good post. Nicely done. I would have echoed the same statements.

It is why, along with a smarter more relentless agenda of attacking the basket first, as why Wade fared better against the better, more physical Eastern Conference defenses compared to Kobe. Also why pre 2014 he was the better and more consistent Finals performer.

:applause:

Kobe's footwork in the post is better though. Cover band Jordan style without the separation from defenders due to not being as quick, strong, inferior leaper, and not the threat MJ was to spin baseline to attack the basket.

Those quick spins to the basket from Mike which were what truly sold Jordan's fakes. Defenders had to fear that option from him getting embarrassed on a spin getting lost then dunked on.

Where as it seems like Kobe in the post sometimes is just pretending to be Mike going through the motions.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 01:59 PM

brownmamba00
08-30-2015, 02:10 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/988078/kobefade.gif

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2015, 02:37 PM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/988078/kobefade.gif

I think thats the only one of their 6 meetings from 2011-2013 where Kobe outplayed Wade, could that be right?

Fire Colangelo
08-30-2015, 02:40 PM
Depends on your definition of foot work.... If it means looking pretty for a tough fadeaway then probably Kobe.

If it's being efficient and getting to wherever you want on the court... Then probably Wade.

AirFederer
08-30-2015, 03:03 PM
Let`s agree that Wade has a clear edge in navigation efficiency :applause:

OT: Has Kobe posted up any last years? I might have missed it, but my gut feeling is that he`s not in the post as much as before..

brownmamba00
08-30-2015, 03:11 PM
I think thats the only one of their 6 meetings from 2011-2013 where Kobe outplayed Wade, could that be right?
http://nsa23.casimages.com/img/2010/10/20/101020074354914608.gif
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/105147/kobe-over-dwayne-wade-o.gif
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AFaU0-lB74Q/TxFJN9nik1I/AAAAAAAAB6A/SBFDG6jc_ds/s1600/wade-damn-o+%25281%2529.gif

I love Wade tho great player very much on that kobe level but when we're talking footwork he's not even close and he'd tell you the same but lebron's jizz made you go blind.

ArbitraryWater
08-30-2015, 03:15 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-AFaU0-lB74Q/TxFJN9nik1I/AAAAAAAAB6A/SBFDG6jc_ds/s1600/wade-damn-o+%25281%2529.gif

I love Wade tho great player very much on that kobe level but when we're talking footwork he's not even close and he'd tell you the same but lebron's jizz made you go blind.

did you read my post, at all?

Let me try to still respond to this trash rambling, as a biased LeBron fan (with blinding jizz, well put btw), my motive would be to DOWNPLAY Wade... capiche?

TheMarkMadsen
08-30-2015, 03:16 PM
Bryant’s Nimble Footwork Is Mesmerizing the Magic

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/07/sports/basketball/07nba.html?_r=0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpuswrs-Svg

“Kobe is a genius, you know. He understands, he loves the post. He told me, ‘Big guys, they’ve come out of the post because they don’t love the post.’ If he could stay there all day, he’d stay in the post.

Now he wants to get more fluid in the post. And what you see these last couple years, he’s maximizing in the post.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHXyXsl47mU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDcHUyYhRHM

GOAT tier video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BarfhZOaWnY

KNOW1EDGE
08-30-2015, 03:25 PM
In the post Kobe has wayyy better footwork. Not even close.

Everywhere else on the floor id give the edge to d wizzle.

Mr Feeny
08-30-2015, 03:26 PM
Tbf to OP, Wade on his worst day has better footwork than Kobe......

akts
08-30-2015, 03:47 PM
I thought kobe had excellent footwork when he was posting back in the day. He was never quick though, always relying on that jumpshot and hoping for the foul or contact when he got double or more defenders tossed at him. He was trying to bait the defender to make a mistake or foul.

Dwade had great speed ,vision and footwork that got him calls through contact in his prime. Wade was more athletic in getting his. They were different beasts per say.

I would have loved to see a prime Kobe vs Prime wade though. That would have been straight up nasty. Seeing Tmac and Kobe was epic battles though, when Tmac was healthy that is.

Yet if you go just by straight up footwork, I would say Kobe was better. I agree with the poster who says Kobe will not be posting up much anymore. As he has been too injured and off the court to be as effective as he was.

eliteballer
08-30-2015, 04:29 PM
I thought kobe had excellent footwork when he was posting back in the day. He was never quick though, always relying on that jumpshot and hoping for the foul or contact when he got double or more defenders tossed at him. He was trying to bait the defender to make a mistake or foul.

Dwade had great speed ,vision and footwork that got him calls through contact in his prime. Wade was more athletic in getting his. They were different beasts per say.

I would have loved to see a prime Kobe vs Prime wade though. That would have been straight up nasty. Seeing Tmac and Kobe was epic battles though, when Tmac was healthy that is.

Yet if you go just by straight up footwork, I would say Kobe was better. I agree with the poster who says Kobe will not be posting up much anymore. As he has been too injured and off the court to be as effective as he was.

Kobe was never quick? You start watching ball in 2013?

PJR
08-30-2015, 04:39 PM
I mean, let's not act like it's not close.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/media/2.0/teamsites/heat/images/wadefade.gif

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2015/04/08/23f3ad91c2ee5ba6a875cd476a37c559.gif

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/article/media_slots/photos/000/924/001/WadeSideStep_original.gif

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/.element/media/2.0/teamsites/heat/images/141029-wadelayup.gif

PJR
08-30-2015, 04:47 PM
And for Kobe's supposed superior footwork in the post, Wade sure does seem to get better looks closer to the basket out of the post (the object of posting up in the first place), more consistently, while Kobe seems to spam the turnaround jumper more often. :confusedshrug:

macpierce
08-30-2015, 05:06 PM
Wade has good footwork no doubt.

But Kobe's is on another level, why? Because I've seen them both play.

akts
08-30-2015, 05:22 PM
Kobe was never quick? You start watching ball in 2013?

Naw I guess just since 19mutha****in 80

Wade's Rings
08-30-2015, 05:33 PM
if abusing lax traveling rules and two stepping your way around the paint fishing for calls = better footwork, then yes, wade has better footwork than kobe, and so does james harden.

:facepalm

catch24
08-30-2015, 05:35 PM
Wade's foot speed is more impressive, but Kobe has the better overall footwork. In the post? I'm not sure its even close (see: the Hakeem quote)

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2731761/kbp1.gif

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1061898/kobesick.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2286108/kobe-bryant-footwork-o.gif

http://i53.tinypic.com/r1yfiw.jpg

http://nsa23.casimages.com/img/2010/10/21/101021083946792484.gif

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/2pn/footwork.gif

http://nsa24.casimages.com/img/2010/10/20/101020073017274536.gif

Wade's Rings
08-30-2015, 05:37 PM

You posted a clip from 2008-2009 and 2009-2010 when AW said 2011-2013 :oldlol:
Also, in that 1st Gif Wade outplayed Kobe that Game but the 2nd Gif Kobe outplayed Wade.

catch24
08-30-2015, 05:58 PM
Along with those gifs, here are some with Kobe doing Wade's "patented" euro step:

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-30-2015/g8kM5D.gif
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-30-2015/2XsYGh.gif
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/8-30-2015/-yas_u.gif

This dude's footwork is other-worldly :eek:

HOoopCityJones
08-30-2015, 06:07 PM
Great Gifs everyone. :applause: (especially you Feeny)

Wade is very fast and has quicker first step. :bowdown:

Heavincent
08-30-2015, 06:10 PM
Kobe's footwork is definitely more fluid, as evidenced by the gifs above.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Wade's foot speed is more impressive, but Kobe has the better overall footwork. In the post? I'm not sure its even close (see: the Hakeem quote)

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2731761/kbp1.gif

http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1061898/kobesick.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view5/2286108/kobe-bryant-footwork-o.gif

http://i53.tinypic.com/r1yfiw.jpg

http://nsa23.casimages.com/img/2010/10/21/101021083946792484.gif

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c330/2pn/footwork.gif

kobe travelled in like 2 of these

catch24
08-30-2015, 06:23 PM
kobe travelled in like 2 of these

Nah. Dude is just REALLY good at using his pivot.

I can see why novice bball heads would mistake that for traveling though - its just too smooth.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 06:42 PM
Nah. Dude is just REALLY good at using his pivot.

I can see why novice bball heads would mistake that for traveling though - its just too smooth.
no, on the last one he straight up changes pivot feet

poido123
08-30-2015, 07:16 PM

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=355847

:rolleyes:

SamuraiSWISH
08-30-2015, 07:37 PM
Except he doesn't pivot again, he goes up with both feet. So that isn't changing his pivot foot. Thus, not being a travel. Novices wouldn't be able to catch that detail though.

Cocaine80s
08-30-2015, 07:52 PM
Except he doesn't pivot again, he goes up with both feet. So that isn't changing his pivot foot. Thus, not being a travel. Novices wouldn't be able to catch that detail though.
You still coaching aau fam?

I need a team next summer

plowking
08-30-2015, 08:37 PM

He lifted his pivot foot while planting another foot. :oldlol:

Jameer is making you guys look like the novice. It is a travel. :oldlol:

catch24
08-30-2015, 08:44 PM

What? Kobe clearly planted once (his pivot) and used both feet to jump afterward.

That isn't a travel on any level, hence why they didn't call it.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 08:46 PM
What? Kobe clearly planted once (his pivot) and used both feet to jump afterward.

what? are we watching the same thing? he lifts one leg then plants then jumps...

TheBigVeto
08-30-2015, 08:49 PM
Yes, but that's nothing to be proud of. There are too many players who are better than Kobe in that regard.

TheMarkMadsen
08-30-2015, 08:50 PM

you can't win this

they see what they want to see

catch24
08-30-2015, 08:51 PM
what? are we watching the same thing? he lifts one leg then plants then jumps...

This gif correct?

He clearly planted with his left foot, used that foot to spin, and then jumped with both in the air, at the same time, afterward.

What do you mean he lifts "one leg"?

catch24
08-30-2015, 08:55 PM
you can't win this

they see what they want to see

I'll gladly admit I'm wrong, but I am literally watching this in slow-motion, frame for frame, looking for the travel...and I don't see it. :lol

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 08:59 PM
One sec. I'm to frame by frame it

Asukal
08-30-2015, 09:10 PM
This gif correct?

He clearly planted with his left foot, used that foot to spin, and then jumped with both in the air, at the same time, afterward.

What do you mean he lifts "one leg"?

That is a travel. He didn't take off with both feet at the same time. It might be very hard to see in real time though.

EDIT: Kobe still has better footwork than Wade though

catch24
08-30-2015, 09:12 PM
That is a travel. He didn't take off with both feet at the same time. It might be very hard to see in real time though.

That's hard to see in the gif too. :oldlol: Looks as though his feet are in the air, simultaneously.

But if that's what you guys were arguing, then I can see WHY you would think its a travel.

24-Inch_Chrome
08-30-2015, 09:14 PM

From Wikipedia:

d. If a player, with the ball in his possession, raises his pivot foot off the floor, he must pass or shoot before his pivot foot returns to the floor. If he drops the ball while in the air, he may not be the first to touch the ball.

I've got a wicked head cold so my bad if this isn't relevant but does it not excuse him not jumping off of both feet at the same time?

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 09:15 PM
I circled his pivot foot to make it easier
http://i.imgur.com/fcqp4R2.png
Here he's spinning back

http://i.imgur.com/rR6FZSG.png
Still spinning back facing up towards the basket
plants other leg

http://i.imgur.com/AMmQPBv.png
lifts up clearly with original pivot foot, not at the same time which is why i said he "changed pivot feet"

idk i saw it immediately but maybe i'm nitpicking.

plowking
08-30-2015, 09:19 PM
For all the shit you guys give Jameer on here, and he is the one able to identify a clear travel. How you can't see it in real time is baffling. We have these same hoards of idiots talking about how Bron travels every play and they can't even see a clear as day one. My god.

Good on you for actually taking the time to do that Jam. You would think that you wouldn't need to on a basketball forum full of so called elite minds.

plowking
08-30-2015, 09:20 PM
But if that's what you guys were arguing, then I can see WHY you would think its a travel.

We don't think it is. It just IS.

Yet I'm the troll on here. SMH

catch24
08-30-2015, 09:27 PM
We don't think it is. It just IS.

Yet I'm the troll on here. SMH

How am I trolling? It wasn't called in-game, so save the fake outrage. :oldlol:

If a player, with the ball in his possession, raises his pivot foot off the floor, he must pass or shoot before his pivot foot returns to the floor. If he drops the ball while in the air, he may not be the first to touch the ball.

This is from the rule book, so if that's the case, I ask again, how did Kobe travel?

GIF REACTION
08-30-2015, 09:28 PM
Hey plow have you ever tried a high benching frequency routine like Shieko or something?

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 09:29 PM
For all the shit you guys give Jameer on here, and he is the one able to identify a clear travel. How you can't see it in real time is baffling. We have these same hoards of idiots talking about how Bron travels every play and they can't even see a clear as day one. My god.

Good on you for actually taking the time to do that Jam. You would think that you wouldn't need to on a basketball forum full of so called elite minds.
:cheers:

24-Inch_Chrome
08-30-2015, 09:35 PM

From Wikipedia:

d. If a player, with the ball in his possession, raises his pivot foot off the floor, he must pass or shoot before his pivot foot returns to the floor. If he drops the ball while in the air, he may not be the first to touch the ball.

I've got a wicked head cold so my bad if this isn't relevant but does it not excuse him not jumping off of both feet at the same time?

:confusedshrug:

Looking for clarification.

catch24
08-30-2015, 09:36 PM

Looking for clarification.

Same here. I previously thought his feet went up in the air, at the same time, but apparently it doesn't matter - at least according to the rule book.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 09:37 PM

This is from the rule book, so if that's the case, I ask again, how did Kobe travel?
I honestly have no idea anymore :oldlol: But that wasn't the original point you made, you were saying that he brought both feet up simultaneously, which wasn't true.
Maybe this?

h. Upon ending his dribble or gaining control of the ball, a player may not touch the floor consecutively with the same foot (hop).

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 09:40 PM
I was taught though that that would be like switching your pivot foot. You can't establish one pivot foot and then go to the other. I can't find a rule for it though so maybe I'm wrong.

catch24
08-30-2015, 09:41 PM
I honestly have no idea anymore :oldlol: But that wasn't the original point you made, you were saying that he brought both feet up simultaneously, which wasn't true.
Maybe this?

But I don't think so. I think we're both wrong.

I was definitely wrong on that part. I'll admit.

:cheers:

Asukal
08-30-2015, 09:42 PM

If that is from the NBA rule book then it isn't a travel according to the rule. The problem is in amateur leagues they call that a travel every time. :confusedshrug:

plowking
08-30-2015, 09:45 PM

No one is fake outraged. You just don't even know the rules of the game and you want to come out here and consistently call me a troll.

Why are you even looking at that rule? He changed his pivot foot. End of story.

24-Inch_Chrome
08-30-2015, 09:48 PM
No one is fake outraged. You just don't even know the rules of the game and you want to come out here and consistently call me a troll.

...because it seems as though it applies in this instance. It doesn't matter that he changed his pivot foot if that stipulation allows for it in specific situations (such as the one that he was in).

catch24
08-30-2015, 09:48 PM

How dont I "know the rules of the game", if the leagues OFFICIAL rule book says its NOT a travel? Moreover, I thought he jumped with both feet which would also be legal.

...And I've called you a troll once. You're acting like one again by personally attacking me for an otherwise level-headed conversation. Calm your tits dude. :oldlol:

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 09:49 PM
Alright someone on a Lakers forum actually had the same question and this is what someone clarified.

Quote:
Rule 4 Section VIII-Pivot
a. A pivot takes place when a player, who is holding the ball, steps once or more than once in any direction with the same foot, with the other foot (pivot foot) in contact with the floor.
b. If the player wishes to dribble after a pivot, the ball must be out of his hand before the pivot foot is raised off the floor. If the player raises his pivot off the floor, he must pass or attempt a field goal. If he fails to follow these guidelines, he has committed a traveling violation.

Rule 10 Section XIV-Traveling
a. A player who receives the ball while standing still may pivot, using either foot as the pivot foot.
b. A player who receives the ball while he is progressing or upon completion of a dribble, may use a two-count rhythm in coming to a stop, passing or shooting the ball.
The first count occurs:
(1) As he receives the ball, if either foot is touching the floor at the time he receives it.
(2) As the foot touches the floor, or as both feet touch the floor simultaneously after he receives the ball, if both feet are off the floor when he receives it.
The second occurs:
(1) After the count of one when either foot touches the floor, or both feet touch the floor simultaneously.
c. A player who comes to a stop on the count of one may pivot, using either foot as the pivot foot.
d. A player who comes to a stop on the count of two, with one foot in advance of the other, may pivot using only the rear foot as the pivot foot.
e. A player who comes to a stop on the count of two, with neither foot in advance of the other, may use either foot as the pivot foot.
f. In starting a dribble after (1) receiving the ball while standing still, or (2) coming to a legal stop, the ball must be out of the player's hand before the pivot foot is raised off the floor.
g. If a player, with the ball in his possession, raises his pivot foot off the floor, he must pass or shoot before his pivot foot returns to the floor. If he drops the ball while in the air, he may not be the first to touch the ball.
Basically you can use either foot, but not both. That's why it's a travel and you don't see players just switching feet and then shooting.

plowking
08-30-2015, 09:49 PM
...because it seems as though it applies in this instance. It doesn't matter that he changed his pivot foot if that stipulation allows for it in specific situations (such as the one that he was in).

:oldlol:

24-Inch_Chrome
08-30-2015, 09:51 PM
:oldlol:

You're welcome to continue shit posting instead of contributing, if it's your opinion sans evidence vs the NBA rulebook then I think the victor is clear.

Thanks to Jam for clarifying though, any chance that you've got a link to the thread? :cheers:

plowking
08-30-2015, 09:54 PM
How dont I "know the rules of the game", if the leagues OFFICIAL rule book says its NOT a travel? Moreover, I thought he jumped with both feet which would also be legal.

...And I've called you a troll once. You're acting like one again by personally attacking me for an otherwise level-headed conversation. Calm your tits dude. :oldlol:

Jesus...

You're looking past the actual infraction and looking at the last segment of what happened, and pretended nothing happened prior.

You can't change your pivot foot. Basketball 101. Literally the first damn rule you learn as a basketball player. :oldlol:
That rule you posted holds. Since you can do everything stated there without changing your pivot foot first. As soon as that new pivot foot hit the ground, that doesn't apply, since the infraction just occurred.

Can't change pivot foots. I'm trolling again though. Clearly doing this just to stir people up.

plowking
08-30-2015, 09:56 PM
You're welcome to continue shit posting instead of contributing, if it's your opinion sans evidence vs the NBA rulebook then I think the victor is clear.

Thanks to Jam for clarifying though, any chance that you've got a link to the thread? :cheers:

It is a basketball forum... I thought the knowledge of not being able to change pivot feet was a given.

I did contribute. I kept saying "he changed pivot feet". Under no point is that allowed, and you should have understood at that point it was illegal.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 09:58 PM

http://forums.lakersground.net/viewtopic.php?t=144948
Here's the thread. Despite it being a Laker forum most agree that it's a travel (different play though)

catch24
08-30-2015, 09:58 PM
Jesus...

You're looking past the actual infraction and looking at the last segment of what happened, and pretended nothing happened prior.

You can't change your pivot foot. Basketball 101. Literally the first damn rule you learn as a basketball player. :oldlol:
That rule you posted holds. Since you can do everything stated there without changing your pivot foot first. As soon as that new pivot foot hit the ground, that doesn't apply, since the infraction just occurred.

Can't change pivot foots. I'm trolling again though. Clearly doing this just to stir people up.

That's nice and all, but when did I claim you could change your pivot foot? In my original post, I clearly said he established one pivot, and jumped off both feet simultaneously (legal). That was me having a bad eye more than anything.

plowking
08-30-2015, 10:03 PM
That's nice and all, but when did I claim you could change your pivot foot? In my original post, I clearly said he established one pivot, and jumped off both feet simultaneously (legal). That was me having a bad eye more than anything.

So why did you post that rule then, since you clearly saw Jameer post that play by play where you saw that he changed pivot feet?

That should have been end of story if you knew what you were talking about.

Jameerthefear
08-30-2015, 10:04 PM
I have seen you playing one on one, you're a novice bro.

But anyway, Kobe plants, pivots with one foot ... Lifts both feet off the ground at the same time for a shot. Thats not a travel.

Frame by frame with a foot coming off the ground a fraction if a second before the other? Sure. But in real time? Not even close.
I saw it in real time the first time I watched it. Maybe you have bad eyes.

SamuraiSWISH
08-30-2015, 10:04 PM
You still coaching aau fam?

I need a team next summer
I figured you were in the 12 to 17 age range I used to coach. But no. Lack of time, and I was tired of the hassle dealing with the program director trying to get my money.

But anyway, Kobe plants, pivots with one foot ... Lifts both feet off the ground at the same time for a shot. Thats not a travel.

Frame by frame with a foot coming off the ground a fraction if a second before the other? Sure. But in real time? Not even close.

catch24
08-30-2015, 10:08 PM
So why did you post that rule then, since you clearly saw Jameer post that play by play where you saw that he changed pivot feet?

That should have been end of story if you knew what you were talking about.

Except the NBA rule implied Kobe didn't travel. If you read the LG link Jameer just posted, it clarifies that a bit.

Try reading posts before replying. You're coming off as desperate.

plowking
08-30-2015, 10:09 PM

So how could Jameer and I both clearly see it, but you so called experts couldn't? :oldlol:

Yep, I'm a novice. I was a top 10 player in my state, selected to represent my state, and competed here at nationals 8 years ago. You see me play 1 on 1, after not picking up a basketball for a year and a half, 20kg over playing weight due to bodybuilding over the last 5 years, after a leg day in the gym, and in 100 degree weather and I'm a novice? :oldlol:
I'd say if we played 5 games, I'd win the last 4 after gauging how good you are in the first game and seeing how hard I have to try. I can't even remember when me and poido last played, but I've played ball once since then. So yeah... :oldlol:

GIF REACTION
08-30-2015, 10:11 PM
Plow just KILLED him.

plowking
08-30-2015, 10:14 PM
Except the NBA rule implied Kobe didn't travel. If you read the LG link Jameer just posted, it clarifies that a bit.

Try reading posts before replying. You're coming off as desperate.

Dude... are you being serious right now?

I'm not going to bother replying on this one specific play after this post. If you want to continue talking about the topic the OP has created, me apparently, or the footwork of the two players, then so be it.

Yes, he can choose his pivot foot. He already did that under the rules Jameer posted. Then you can't freaking change after that. That is it. You are literally flip flopping back and forth way prior to the infraction, or after it. You can't change the pivot foot after already pivoting on one foot. That is what he did.
He used one as a pivot on a fake, then as soon as he lifted his pivot foot there and planted the other one, while the original pivot went in the air (which we agree on after Jam broke it down), it is immediately a travel.

Is that clear enough? Am I contributing enough guys? My trolling is off the chain right now.

sd3035
08-30-2015, 10:19 PM
So how could Jameer and I both clearly see it, but you so called experts couldn't? :oldlol:

Yep, I'm a novice. I was a top 10 player in my state, selected to represent my state, and competed here at nationals 8 years ago. You see me play 1 on 1, after not picking up a basketball for a year and a half, 20kg over playing weight due to bodybuilding over the last 5 years, after a leg day in the gym, and in 100 degree weather and I'm a novice? :oldlol:
I'd say if we played 5 games, I'd win the last 4 after gauging how good you are in the first game and seeing how hard I have to try. I can't even remember when me and poido last played, but I've played ball once since then. So yeah... :oldlol:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/atni1x.jpg

tpols
08-30-2015, 10:19 PM
Really talking petty violations right now smh.. if palming was still called wade would get called everytime for his fake one way and crossover to split the trap (when working with a pick).. he literally puts his hand under the ball and throws it the other way chasing it lol.. not to mention blatant euro step travels all over the place.

Can't believe this is even being discussed...

Heavincent
08-30-2015, 10:25 PM
Really talking petty violations right now smh.. if palming was still called wade would get called everytime for his fake one way and crossover to split the trap (when working with a pick).. he literally puts his hand under the ball and throws it the other way chasing it lol.. not to mention blatant euro step travels all over the place.

Yep. Kobe changing his pivot foot a millisecond before jumping doesn't negate his amazing foot work.

You guys want to talk about a travel that's actually blatant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHPdN-JzuDw

catch24
08-30-2015, 10:27 PM
Dude... are you being serious right now?

I'm not going to bother replying on this one specific play after this post. If you want to continue talking about the topic the OP has created, me apparently, or the footwork of the two players, then so be it.

Yes, he can choose his pivot foot. He already did that under the rules Jameer posted. Then you can't freaking change after that. That is it. You are literally flip flopping back and forth way prior to the infraction, or after it. You can't change the pivot foot after already pivoting on one foot. That is what he did.
He used one as a pivot on a fake, then as soon as he lifted his pivot foot there and planted the other one, while the original pivot went in the air (which we agree on after Jam broke it down), it is immediately a travel.

Literally nobody is debating whether you can "invoke another pivot" after you've established your first one. Why are you straw-manning?

What I originally said (one planted pivot and subsequent jump with boot feet) is all perfectly legal, in any league. The problem is what I saw didn't actually happen. The NBA rule that was posted muddled the interpretation of said established pivot, hence the confusion jameer, myself and chrome had. This was cleared up with jameer's post via LG.

If you actually read posts, I wouldn't have to give you a sparknotes summary of this thread. :oldlol:

plowking
08-30-2015, 10:28 PM
http://oi59.tinypic.com/atni1x.jpg

I'm not even sure what you're trying to get at since the majority gave me daps regardless of my excuses for how I played. :oldlol:

plowking
08-30-2015, 10:29 PM
Yep. Kobe changing his pivot foot a millisecond before jumping doesn't negate his amazing foot work.

No one is arguing that Kobe doesn't have good foot work. I think he has some of the best footwork ever. In fact I agree that his footwork is better in the post.

It was a travel though.

Jameerthefear

It might be petty, but Samurai was being a dick so I wanted to prove myself right :oldlol:

catch24

Now THATS a blatant travel. Holy f*ck. :biggums:

plowking
08-30-2015, 10:31 PM
Literally nobody is debating whether you can "invoke another pivot" after you've established your first one. Why are you straw-manning?

What I originally said (one planted pivot and subsequent jump with boot feet) is all perfectly legal, in any league. The problem is what I saw didn't actually happen. The NBA rule that was posted muddled the interpretation of said established pivot, hence the confusion jameer, myself and chrome had. This was cleared up with jameer's post via LG.

If you actually read posts, I wouldn't have to give you a sparknotes summary of this thread. :oldlol:

You were still arguing the point after what you supposedly saw was cleared up by Jam. What was the point of that if we saw it was a travel, which is what we originally told you guys? Why are you so upset over this? Just admit you were wrong and move on. There are plenty of travels in the leagues that are great plays too. That was one of them. He got away with it, and move on.

There is no muddled interpretation. You can't change pivot feet. We saw it happen, and you kept arguing about it for some reason.

Heavincent
08-30-2015, 10:35 PM
No one is arguing that Kobe doesn't have good foot work. I think he has some of the best footwork ever. In fact I agree that his footwork is better in the post.

It was a travel though.

By the strictest definition of the rule, yes, it's a travel. He subtly changes his pivot foot a split second before jumping. However, if you're gonna call shit like that, you would have to stop the game every 5 seconds. This isn't even worth noting in a league where guys routinely get away with blatant travels.

catch24
08-30-2015, 10:36 PM
You were still arguing the point after what you supposedly saw was cleared up by Jam. What was the point of that if we saw it was a travel, which is what we originally told you guys? Why are you so upset over this? Just admit you were wrong and move on. There are plenty of travels in the leagues that are great plays too. That was one of them. He got away with it, and move on.

There is no muddled interpretation. You can't change pivot feet. We saw it happen, and you kept arguing about it for some reason.

Jameer, the guy who posted those freeze frames, was also confused about the NBA rule.

...Did you not read any of the posts in this thread? Again, nobody is debating the bold so what is your point exactly?

Hamtaro CP3KDKG
08-30-2015, 10:40 PM
plowking says a lot of sht. Wouldnt be surprised if he said Lebron who has some of the worst footwork ever, had footwork on the level of Mchale, Jordan, Kobe, Hakeem, KG, Bird, Manu, Kareem, Pierce etc.

Wade has good footwork tho, just not on Kobes level

GIF REACTION
08-30-2015, 10:41 PM
Coming from the guy who posts like an inner city black kid who didn't finish grade school

finna real trill doe!

GIF REACTION
08-30-2015, 10:42 PM
Keep it consistent you ****ing gimmick

HighFlyer23
08-30-2015, 11:22 PM
Kobe's footwork in the post is impeccable

Wade doesn't even have a post game

plowking
08-30-2015, 11:35 PM
plowking says a lot of sht. Wouldnt be surprised if he said Lebron who has some of the worst footwork ever, had footwork on the level of Mchale, Jordan, Kobe, Hakeem, KG, Bird, Manu, Kareem, Pierce etc.

Wade has good footwork tho, just not on Kobes level

What is it with people like this who just follow people on here and try and instigate stuff. You literally do nothing but slurp the guys in your username, and just generally be a negative fark.

Another poster cut from the cloth of "hey guys, come check this shit out"... Literally every one of your posts is like that entering a thread.

I mean, take this very post I'm quoting as an example. Nothing to do with the thread outside of the last sentence. Not even refuting anything. Just a bunch of hearsay about me and Lebron for some reason since you love talking about him.

Cocaine80s
08-30-2015, 11:37 PM
I figured you were in the 12 to 17 age range I used to coach. But no. Lack of time, and I was tired of the hassle dealing with the program director trying to get my money.

They have aau teams with that big of an age gap?

plowking
08-30-2015, 11:38 PM
Kobe's footwork in the post is impeccable

Wade doesn't even have a post game

Wade was 2nd last season in post ups out of all wing players. The first was Wiggins.
Al Jefferson puts up .93 PPP, while Wade puts up .89 PPP.

Just a terrible post from you. Wade is probably the best post up guard in the league atm.

plowking
08-30-2015, 11:42 PM
Jameer, the guy who posted those freeze frames, was also confused about the NBA rule.

...Did you not read any of the posts in this thread? Again, nobody is debating the bold so what is your point exactly?

Probably because you bombarded him with a bunch of information and side tracked him from the actual point.

Nobody is debating the bold, yet you're sitting here and still trying to figure out if it is a travel, and bringing up new rules, when he broke the first main one.

It is like an NBA official trying to decide if it was a 3 or a 2, and looking whether or not the player did a behind the back dribble or not to make his decision. It simply has nothing to do with it.

The play is a travel. You get that bit, right? There is no ambiguity about it. By the letter of the law in the rulebook, it is 100% a travel. Do you agree on that?

catch24
08-30-2015, 11:47 PM
Probably because you bombarded him with a bunch of information and side tracked him from the actual point.

Nobody is debating the bold, yet you're sitting here and still trying to figure out if it is a travel, and bringing up new rules, when he broke the first main one.

It is like an NBA official trying to decide if it was a 3 or a 2, and looking whether or not the player did a behind the back dribble or not to make his decision. It simply has nothing to do with it.

The play is a travel. You get that bit, right? There is no ambiguity about it. By the letter of the law in the rulebook, it is 100% a travel. Do you agree on that?

I actually never posted the rules to begin with, I got it from chrome. But yes, if you look back, I agreed that it was a travel, and that I was wrong about how the play actually went down.

With all the information we have in this thread, its been established that said gif isn't just an any league travel sans the NBA, but that its also a walk in the NBA.

plowking
08-30-2015, 11:51 PM
I actually never posted the rules to begin with, I got it from chrome. But yes, if you look back, I agreed that it was a travel, and that I was wrong about how the play actually went down.

With all the information we have in this thread, its been established that said gif isn't just an any league travel sans the NBA, but that its also a walk in the NBA.

I don't know why we're arguing then. You seemed intent on it though.

I even acknowledged it was a great play that he got away with, and looked great... :confusedshrug:

OldSchoolBBall
08-31-2015, 12:49 PM
Wade may very well have better footwork WHILE ON THE MOVE than Kobe did (more efficient, better sidesteps etc.), but in no way does Wade have better footwork OVERALL than Kobe. His triple-threat footwork alone is nowhere near what Kobe's was.

HOoopCityJones
08-31-2015, 01:01 PM
Why are you guys still taking Plow seriously? This ni99a would argue it's Lightning and Rain outside if it was dry and the Sun was shining.

Dr Seuss
08-31-2015, 01:17 PM
ITT:

Kobe doesnt eurostep, so wade has better foot work

HOoopCityJones
08-31-2015, 01:18 PM
ITT:

Kobe doesnt eurostep, so wade has better foot work

Exactly. :roll:

West-Side
08-31-2015, 01:26 PM
Holy shit, :roll: .
This forum is absolutely retarded.

West-Side
08-31-2015, 01:37 PM
[QUOTE]Reggie Miller was an All-Star, played on the Team U.S.A, and nearly defeated the Chicago Bulls with his Indiana Pacers team back in 1998.

Today, a broadcaster, and an analyst, Miller frequently covers NBA games and speaks to those he used to play against.

In particular, earlier in October, Miller and his fellow former NBA player Rick Fox spoke to Kobe Bryant at the LA Lakers training camp, who is working hard to come back into shape for the upcoming season, after two injuries.

Bryant is currently 36, but Miller believes he

West-Side
08-31-2015, 01:38 PM
And this was when Reggie still played in the NBA.
Kobe's footwork got even better after he started losing his athleticism and started focusing more on scoring from the low-post.

In 2008, I believe he started training with Hakeem.
If Reggie thought Kobe's footwork is on the same level as Jordan's when he competed with the man before his peak years; imagine how good it is now. :facepalm

riseagainst
08-31-2015, 04:44 PM
Aside from calling you out when you act like Lebron's bottom bitch, what have I posted that was comparable to this nonesense in the thread topic?

Everyone on this forum knows you're a degenerate , flip flopping troll who trolls one week , then tries to kiss everyone ass to get some respect back when you become irrelevant.

:roll:

riseagainst
08-31-2015, 04:47 PM

cawd dam...

:roll:

monkeypox
08-31-2015, 04:51 PM
You guys understand what footwork is wright? Paul Pierce has better footwork than Wade and it's arguable that he has better footwork than Kobe. There's no rational universe where Wade has better footwork other than the retarded one where footwork = success with feet or foot speed.

AirFederer
08-31-2015, 05:00 PM
If you don't see the travel you have never played a real game of ball and you lack every understanding for the game, sorry.
You should retire from this board and study and play hard, then We'll see.

Shame on you!

But neat move by Kobe, and slick that he wasn't caught.

mehyaM24
08-31-2015, 05:34 PM
i thought plowking's crazy heat fandom was obvious?

i mean, he still thinks wade is one of the best players in the game. :oldlol: i don't have a problem with the guy, but talking basketball isn't exactly one of his strong suits.

JT123
08-31-2015, 05:37 PM
Funny how Kobe stans wanna call out Bron for changing pivot feet when their boy does the exact same thing. :oldlol: It might be less noticeable due to Kobe being smaller and more fluid in his movements, but it's still a travel just the same. Kobe's footwork, much like the rest of his game, is extremely overrated.

SwayDizzle
08-31-2015, 07:00 PM
loooooool
Kobe has the best footwork of all time. only MJ comes close

KnittingRyu
08-31-2015, 07:03 PM
Kobe is better with a pivot and spin moves. Wade is better at zig-zagging through the lane. Kobe has better footwork overall.

aj1987
08-31-2015, 07:05 PM

i mean, he still thinks wade is one of the best players in the game. :oldlol: i don't have a problem with the guy, but talking basketball isn't exactly one of his strong suits.
Aren't you the idiot who keeps on harping about how Wade was supposedly Shaq's sidekick in '06?

Blue&Orange
08-31-2015, 08:28 PM
Wade having better footwork than Kobe would be a joke everywhere else, in here, off course someone said that being serious. It's ish after all.

plowking
08-31-2015, 08:39 PM

No... no, I don't.

Dudes in here creating their own arguments and arguing them. :oldlol:

eliteballer
08-31-2015, 10:14 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLS-iUn-FWk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3Wb9fSzefk&t=2m59s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNXUSYD7ZNo

I can go on and on...close this nonsense.

305Baller
08-31-2015, 10:24 PM
Wades awesome but Kobe has uncanny footwork. Wade was the better slasher in his prime so if youre talking about slashing footwork then it becomes more complicated but Kobe's post-up style is tougher to master.

sportjames23
09-01-2015, 02:07 AM

Oh shit :oldlol:

sportjames23
09-01-2015, 02:18 AM
loooooool
Kobe has the best footwork of all time. only MJ comes close

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAUtrCCKJuo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTmza15uvqI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfSftZvpHJg

Mass Debator
09-01-2015, 08:23 AM
Different kinds of footwork usage. Can't compare or at least say one is superior. Each can do what the other can do...they just prefer to do it their own way because it works for them.

Wade uses power and deception more. Kobe uses finesse and quickness. Jordan is like a hybrid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oo3JoBckCNg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4X6bcAjIUY

Derka
09-01-2015, 08:40 AM

I'm fairly certain I've seen him say quite the opposite somewhere around here, and after several years here I tend to do a decent job remembering what the non-shithead posters say.

L.A. Jazz
09-01-2015, 09:00 AM
Wade has better footspeed than Kobe.

Braincells
09-01-2015, 09:26 AM
This is like saying Tyson Chandler has better fundamentals than Tim Duncan.

aj1987
09-01-2015, 09:35 AM
This is like saying Tyson Chandler has better fundamentals than Tim Duncan.

Wade actually has really good footwork. It's not like we're comparing LeBron's footwork to Kobe's.

Braincells
09-01-2015, 09:54 AM

Wade actually has really good footwork. It's not like we're comparing LeBron's footwork to Kobe's.

Fair enough.

DetroitPistonFan
09-01-2015, 04:37 PM
D-Wade has footwork? :wtf: Since when?

HOoopCityJones
09-01-2015, 06:10 PM
HoopsCityJones = One big bowl of immature awkwardness

My bad Arbitrary. I admit what I said to you was outta line. :cheers:

You're the most reasonable Lebron stan I know bro.

ArbitraryWater
09-01-2015, 06:14 PM
My bad Arbitrary. I admit what I said to you was outta line. :cheers:

You're the most reasonable Lebron stan I know bro.

:wtf:

HOoopCityJones
09-01-2015, 06:34 PM
http://i963.photobucket.com/albums/ae114/rorad11/gifs/nobigdeal1.gif

icewill36
09-01-2015, 08:38 PM
he does.

LAmbruh
10-11-2019, 08:24 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qra98_d_6NU/Uwpq-5cDKhI/AAAAAAAADFU/fWgdLz-1JkI/s1600/1.gif

ImKobe
10-11-2019, 08:31 PM
Dgay

why did you do this

Lebron23
06-08-2023, 08:06 PM
I agree with Plowking.

Legend248
06-09-2023, 12:46 PM
I agree with Plowking.

nobody cares about you little ******....my god, dont make me fly to the Philippines just to whip your midget ass

Lebron23
06-10-2023, 12:25 AM
nobody cares about you little ******....my god, dont make me fly to the Philippines just to whip your midget ass

I'll make you suck my dick.

imdaman99
06-10-2023, 12:45 AM
I'll make you suck my dick.

Why would you make another man do that :kobe: