PDA

View Full Version : Hillsboro High students WALK OUT because of TRANNY using girl's bathroom

Jameerthefear
08-31-2015, 08:46 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/education/hillsboro-high-students-walk-out-over-transgender-dispute/article_be488fab-d239-5944-9733-32f569dcdc32.html

:applause: :applause: :applause:

SugarHill
08-31-2015, 09:01 PM
more like westboro high amirite

Payton2Dipo
08-31-2015, 09:03 PM
more like westboro high amirite

>>>/r/shittymoeposts

ISHGoat
08-31-2015, 09:08 PM
Lol if that dude is able to use the womens changeroom simply because he "identifies as a woman" then that opens a huge loophole for guys to change with girls because the guys are "transgendered" and "identify as a woman"

9erempiree
08-31-2015, 09:11 PM
Libtards in effect.

NumberSix
08-31-2015, 09:11 PM
Lol if that dude is able to use the womens changeroom simply because he "identifies as a woman" then that opens a huge loophole for guys to change with girls because the guys are "transgendered" and "identify as a woman"
Honestly, I hope whites and Asians start "identifying" as black to take advantage of affirmative action.

Derka
08-31-2015, 09:12 PM
South Park got this one hilariously right.

SugarHill
08-31-2015, 09:21 PM
Honestly, I hope whites and Asians start "identifying" as black to take advantage of affirmative action.
start? didn't two already get caught?

Jameerthefear
08-31-2015, 09:27 PM
or as white women since those are the group of people that actually benefit the most from affirmative action...

ISHGoat
08-31-2015, 09:30 PM
or as white women since those are the group of people that actually benefit the most from affirmative action...
um black woman?

probably get into ****ing med school scoring in the bottom 20% percentile on the MCATS with a 2.5 gpa in communications.

dont hate on affirmative action young one, youre black, you get the good end of this retarded ideology.

Jameerthefear
08-31-2015, 09:32 PM
um black woman?

probably get into ****ing med school scoring in the bottom 20% percentile on the MCATS with a 2.5 gpa in communications.

dont hate on affirmative action young one, youre black, you get the good end of this retarded ideology.
http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/

SugarHill
08-31-2015, 09:40 PM
http://ideas.time.com/2013/06/17/affirmative-action-has-helped-white-women-more-than-anyone/
slayed

ISHGoat
08-31-2015, 09:43 PM

Thanks for dropping some knowledge on me.:cheers:

TripleA
08-31-2015, 09:43 PM

Wrecked.

Jameerthefear
08-31-2015, 09:52 PM
Why are you happy that garbage people did something stupid?
He shouldn't be allowed in girl's bathrooms. PERIOD.

ISHGoat
08-31-2015, 10:01 PM
Why?

They shut down the school because a kid wanted to pee in a different toilet. WHO F*CKING CARES?!

It was a change room.

He wanted to see and change with butt nekkid high school hunnies while packing man meat in his boxers, you dont see anything wrong with that?

navy
08-31-2015, 10:07 PM
It was a change room.

He wanted to see and change with butt nekkid high school hunnies while packing man meat in his boxers, you dont see anything wrong with that?Gotta be honest, anyone willing to go through that much to see some naked chicks deserves it bruh.

On a serious note:

This new tranny agenda was fast lol. I dont think we should be supported people physically altering themselves through pills and surgery. And the reason women's clothing is women's clothing is because it accentuates their features. Usually. That's why trannies are so repulsive. We can support a deconstruction of gender roles without a deconstruction of sex. Or at that's what we should do.

Godzuki
08-31-2015, 10:09 PM
what kind of fukkin tranny is that? :biggums:

he doesn't even try to talk like a girl. he has a fukkin beard. at least try to be a girl u ghey fgt :rolleyes:

iamgine
08-31-2015, 10:21 PM
All this gender rules are stupid.

Male toilet for people with penises, female toilet for people with ******s.

If a tranny has undergone operation down there, then he/she can use the opposite toilet.

Issue solved.

NumberSix
08-31-2015, 10:34 PM
Thanks for dropping some knowledge on me.:cheers:
He didn't drop knowledge.

White women can't be discriminated AGAINST. They can't be discriminated IN FAVOR OF like blacks and Latinos. White women aren't going to get into schools with the same low bar criteria that blacks and Latinos do.

There are more white women than these other groups, so not discriminating against them will "help" a larger number, but it doesn't lower the standards for white women the way it does with blacks and Latinos.

Jameerthefear
08-31-2015, 10:42 PM
He didn't drop knowledge.

White women can't be discriminated AGAINST. They can't be discriminated IN FAVOR OF like blacks and Latinos. White women aren't going to get into schools with the same low bar criteria that blacks and Latinos do.

There are more white women than these other groups, so not discriminating against them will "help" a larger number, but it doesn't lower the standards for white women the way it does with blacks and Latinos.
[QUOTE] According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn

ISHGoat
08-31-2015, 10:44 PM
Yikes. Read the article next time bud.

Actually he makes good points.

"6 million, the majority of whom were white"

so lets say 4 million whites, 2 million blacks.

as a percentage, the blacks are favored more....

BigNBAfan
08-31-2015, 10:47 PM
what kind of fukkin tranny is that? :biggums:

he doesn't even try to talk like a girl. he has a fukkin beard. at least try to be a girl u ghey fgt :rolleyes:

:facepalm hes str8 as an arrow mang

NumberSix
08-31-2015, 10:49 PM
Actually he makes good points.

"6 million, the majority of whom were white"

so lets say 4 million whites, 2 million blacks.

as a percentage, the blacks are favored more....
Not only that, but affirmative action doesn't "help" white women. It just make it illegal to discriminate against them. For blacks and Latinos, it makes it illegal to discriminate against them AND lowers standards for them.

Lensanity
08-31-2015, 11:11 PM
I can't wait to use this excuse when I shower in the women's bathroom in my dorm

Heavincent
08-31-2015, 11:16 PM
South Park got this one hilariously right.

South Park gets everything right.

GIF REACTION
08-31-2015, 11:18 PM
quote "Dr. Paul R. McHugh, the former psychiatrist-in-chief for Johns Hopkins Hospital and its current Distinguished Service Professor of Psychiatry, said that transgenderism is a “mental disorder” that merits treatment, that sex change is “biologically impossible,” and that people who promote sexual reassignment surgery are collaborating with and promoting a mental disorder."

Further:
"He also reported on a new study showing that the suicide rate among transgendered people who had reassignment surgery is 20 times higher than the suicide rate among non-transgender people. Dr. McHugh further noted studies from Vanderbilt University and London’s Portman Clinic of children who had expressed transgender feelings but for whom, over time, 70%-80% “spontaneously lost those feelings.”"

“This intensely felt sense of being transgendered constitutes a mental disorder in two respects. The first is that the idea of sex misalignment is simply mistaken – it does not correspond with physical reality. The second is that it can lead to grim psychological outcomes.”

KnittingRyu
09-01-2015, 05:15 AM
I can see that the same shit posters have the same shit opinions, which helps me affirm my opinions on the issue.