PDA

View Full Version : Is anything Bran did in Miami relevant or meaningful?

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 01:52 AM
As a die hard basketball fan, I consider myself highly intelligent on the subject. Admittedly, I am a moron...but I know hoops.

With this being said...

I don't count anything done by that team of colluding cowards. Never in NBA history have 2 of the top 5 players at the time colluded to form a super team in an already horrid conference. That wasn't even enough, though...they needed another top 10 player. Never in the history of the game has a "top 10 GOAT candidate" left his own team, in his prime, to form a super team in another man's city. (That man already being a finals MVP and top 3 player in the world)

Personally, I don't count anything Bran did in Miami towards his resume. I still see him as ring-less and a cowardly beta.

plowking
09-01-2015, 01:54 AM
As a Heat fan, I enjoyed it.

I'd also say most found it relevant and meaningful since the numbers spiked up more so than ever post Jordan.

Does that answer the question?

warriorfan
09-01-2015, 01:55 AM
Long story short

no

Asukal
09-01-2015, 01:57 AM
The better question is what do his stans see in him? His game is ugly, he doesn't have balls, and he's taken L after L after L. Yet despite all his shortcomings, they still think he's the GOAT. :confusedshrug:

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 01:58 AM
As a Heat fan, I enjoyed it.

I'd also say most found it relevant and meaningful since the numbers spiked up more so than ever post Jordan.

Does that answer the question?

You're too biased.

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 01:59 AM
The better question is what do his stans see in him? His game is ugly, he doesn't have balls, and he's taken L after L after L. Yet despite all his shortcomings, they still think he's the GOAT. :confusedshrug:

If anyone truly thinks he is GOAT and they're not trolling, they should be locked into a mental facility for the rest of their lives. They are a threat to harm themselves and others.

plowking
09-01-2015, 01:59 AM

The better question is, when are you going to lose your virginity? But you're ugly, don't have balls, taken D after D. Yet despite your shortcomings, you might still get to do it with a goat.

Naero
09-01-2015, 02:01 AM
If collusion is to detract away from any accomplishment, it would be on the front-office's head, not LeBron's.

The collusion has nothing to do with LeBron's self-efficacy in what he accomplished in Miami—a continuance of even more dominant stats than his already-astonishing numbers in Cleveland, two MVPs, two Finals MVP (byproduct of his two championships there, obviously), and another runner-up in DPoY-voting.

Many of you are touting absolutism to factors that weren't even in LeBron's control, such as the collusion, and instead of giving LeBron kudos to what he accomplished where that infamy isn't a factor, you are discrediting it just because the supporting cast that supplemented LeBron's leadership to TEAM-ORIENTED accomplishments was unscrupulously formed.

Hate his character and mentality all you want for it; it still doesn't detract away from his on-court accomplishments, which any logical scholar will use to evaluate his legacy.

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 02:02 AM
The better question is, when are you going to lose your virginity? But you're ugly, don't have balls, taken D after D. Yet despite your shortcomings, you might still get to do it with a goat.

You have severe problems. You take what someone says about Bran and you apply it to your personal emotions. We are talking about a basketball player we'll never meet and you made it personal.

This is why you can't be trusted when assessing said player's ability. You literally live through Bran in your head and heart.

Mr. Jabbar
09-01-2015, 02:03 AM
im a big fan of king james but no. no way.

stalkerforlife
[QUOTE=Naero]If collusion is to detract away from any accomplishment, it would be on the front-office's head, not LeBron's.

The collusion has nothing to do with LeBron's self-efficacy in what he accomplished in Miami

Droid101
Top 3 of 4 PER duders joined up. Basically meaningless.

Enjoy the asterisks doe Heat fans. Hope bran doesn't knock your shit out in the 2016 playoffs. I'm rooting for you.

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 02:04 AM
Top 3 of 4 PER duders joined up. Basically meaningless.

Enjoy the asterisks doe Heat fans. Hope bran doesn't knock your shit out in the 2016 playoffs. I'm rooting for you.

:biggums:

Goodness.

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 02:06 AM
Ever play basketball with a bunch of dudes that want to stack their team and put all the weak players on the opposing team? I'm like, WTF? How is this fun? How is this meaningful? I don't want to be on your team, dude...i'd rather face the best players. Competition is fun.

plowking
09-01-2015, 02:10 AM
You have severe problems. You take what someone says about Bran and you apply it to your personal emotions. We are talking about a basketball player we'll never meet and you made it personal.

This is why you can't be trusted when assessing said player's ability. You literally live through Bran in your head and heart.

I didn't even know who we were talking about.

I wasn't born when these players played.

Lebron23
09-01-2015, 02:18 AM
He officially surpassed Kobe Bryant after he won his 2nd NBA Finals MVP. And back to back NBA title.

KembaWalker
09-01-2015, 02:27 AM
He officially surpassed Kobe Bryant after he won his 2nd NBA Finals MVP. And back to back NBA title.

Don't see any documents from David Stern OFFICIALLY stating he has surpassed at the time

Asukal
09-01-2015, 02:30 AM

Someone's jimmies got rustled pretty bad. :oldlol: :lol :roll:

Smoke117
09-01-2015, 02:34 AM
Why are your eyebrows so ****ed up, white boy? Like anyone would give a shit about what your bitch mouth has to say...the ego on this guy. It makes sense that you're a kobe fanboy in retrospective...

KembaWalker
09-01-2015, 02:36 AM
Why are your eyebrows so ****ed up, white boy? Like anyone would give a shit about what your bitch mouth has to say...the ego on this guy. It makes sense that you're a kobe fanboy in retrospective...

Obviously you do if you've seen enough of his videos to know what his eyebrows look like....

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 04:08 AM

Racist. :no:

warriorfan
09-01-2015, 04:21 AM

Smoke, your sponsor keeps calling me. He wants to know where you are and if you are alright.

Naero
09-01-2015, 04:22 AM
Don't see any documents from David Stern OFFICIALLY stating he has surpassed at the time

Hmm, you have joined in December of 2011

Combat Wombat
09-01-2015, 04:59 AM

No, he did not, Louie.

Nice to see that you are still the same gigantic, brainless and useless piece of shit you were 6 months ago.

Move out of your parents house yet, you bisexual midget?

http://www.mancrushes.com/hot-men/louie-john-buluran/is-he-bi-2014

http://i.imgur.com/Zm7zkKy.png

You're one ugly mother****a, Louie!

:pimp:

305Baller
09-01-2015, 07:12 AM
Both relevant and meaningful. Next question.

Springsteen
09-01-2015, 07:43 AM
Ever play basketball with a bunch of dudes that want to stack their team and put all the weak players on the opposing team? I'm like, WTF? How is this fun? How is this meaningful? I don't want to be on your team, dude...i'd rather face the best players. Competition is fun.

Yea, I'm sure Kobe felt the same way when Buss had to fly out to convince him to not force a trade due to his frustration with the roster around him.

SugarHill
09-01-2015, 10:00 AM

Goodness.
it's not true and aside from 2011, Wade wasn't the player he was known to be and Bosh never really played too great on the Heat

ISHGoat
09-01-2015, 10:01 AM
No, he did not, Louie.

Nice to see that you are still the same gigantic, brainless and useless piece of shit you were 6 months ago.

If youre going to call others ugly then post your pic fakkit.

That guy isnt even bad looking :confusedshrug:

Spurs5Rings2014
09-01-2015, 10:12 AM
it's not true and aside from 2011, Wade wasn't the player he was known to be and Bosh never really played too great on the Heat

They went from 1st options, to 2nd and 3rd. You expected their production to stay as high as when they were the top dog on their own team?

ISHGoat
09-01-2015, 10:19 AM
They went from 1st options, to 2nd and 3rd. You expected their production to stay as high as when they were the top dog on their own team?

You dont expect their ppg to go up, but on the other hand you WOULD expect everything else to go up. Since they do not have to create on offense as much, they should provide better defense, efficiency, rebounding, assisting, etc. Is that what we saw in 2012, 2013, and 2014?

jimmy77x
09-01-2015, 10:27 AM
No, he did not, Louie.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

gasolina
09-01-2015, 10:29 AM
IMO the heat would be a great 30 for 30 candidate. So many storyline from seeds planted in the Olympics, the monumental letdown vs the mavs, finally winning a championship, then getting served by the Spurs. TBH you can make separate 30 for 30s on the Mavs and Spurs by themselves. That's what the heat will be, the villains of the decade

Replay32
09-01-2015, 10:31 AM
He was the man on a team that WON 27 GAMES IN A ROW!!!!!!! 2nd best in NBA history. And they won the Championship that year.

sdot_thadon
09-01-2015, 10:37 AM
They were both meaningful and relevant because all the haters totally lost their shit over that era. Was pretty cool, had a period of extreme chatter and hate the 1st year, a moment of silence the 2nd year, build up of anticipation and then heartbreak year 3, then a consolation prize in year 4.

Only thing I don't get is how people still hold on to some super team narrative over those 4 years when the only year it was even viable was year one.

NBAplayoffs2001
09-01-2015, 10:39 AM
4 finals runs, 2 wins in 4 years? I don't like LeBron but that is pretty meaningful. The team has been in a disarray ever since he left.

pauk
09-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Let me see here..... Miami Heat (with Wade being better/healthier than ever) were a 1st round exit or missed playoffs from 2006 to 2009-2010, Lebron joined and immediately took them to 4 straight Finals, winning 2, grabbing some mvps & fmvps while at it, that peak there with it all & the championship runs is some of the greatest ever by a player especially in 2012 and in many of those playoff runs Bosh/Wade were injured/didnt play or played injured underperforming like hell, Lebron worked harder than ever, he carried them "winning by himself" as well as anybody ever did, you would think them "colluding cowards" would have it easy if that term was really true huh? Just like Larry Bird said....

"He actually carried them all the way through” Bird told Jackie MacMullen in an ESPN interview. “If you go back to the beginning of the playoffs, has anyone ever had a better run? It’d seem like you’d have a bad game once in awhile. He never did have a bad game. He was so focused. You just saw his confidence build and build and build. He should go down in history as one of the top players and maybe he can get close to Michael (Jordan).”

This cemented Lebron in the top 10 immediately.... so yea, i would say it was kindof "relevant or meaningful..."

Lebron then left and Miami Heat despite the additions of Whiteside/Deng and Bosh/Wade (those "superstars" you speak of) being still there etc. immediately became probably an even worse team than before Lebron joined.... missing the playoffs... in the freaking East...

Lebron went instead back home to Cleveland, one of the worst teams in the NBA ever since Lebron left in 2009.... and guess what, they immediately went to Finals trying to win the championship 1 on 5 with the worst scrubs in Finals history & i think they could have won the championship if Love & Irving were not injured.....

Infact, i made a thread guaranteeing Lebron/Cavs is gona win the championship next season if Love/Irving play in Finals... just watch...

That Lebron guy is pretty good, way to good....... if you are not a fan of him you will be only boiling with insecurities or fear & loathing... and that is the only reason you are delusional, especially as a Kobe fan with no appreciation of great basketball coming from somewhere else....

Does that answer your question?

kurple
09-01-2015, 10:43 AM
are rings meaningfull and relevant?

Wally450
09-01-2015, 11:06 AM
4 Finals appearances, 2 rings, 27 game win streak. Yes, its relevant.

20Four
09-01-2015, 11:28 AM
lol you talkin about yourself son lol calm down

Megabox!
09-01-2015, 06:02 PM
It was always funny seeing how butthurt everyone(mostly Kobe stans) got whenever those Heat teams won. Soooo many meltdowns after game 6 and 7 of the 2013 finals :lol LBJ gets under the skin of MJ and Kobe stans so easily :applause:

ShawkFactory
09-01-2015, 06:06 PM
Well it's clearly relevant, since you made a thread about it.

Meaningful? Thats in the eye of the beholder. Since you're a Kobe D-holder, it won't be meaningful to you.

SpecialQue
09-01-2015, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=pauk]Let me see here..... Miami Heat (with Wade being better/healthier than ever) were a 1st round exit or missed playoffs from 2006 to 2009-2010, Lebron joined and immediately took them to 4 straight Finals, winning 2, grabbing some mvps & fmvps while at it, that peak there with it all & the championship runs is some of the greatest ever by a player especially in 2012 and in many of those playoff runs Bosh/Wade were injured/didnt play or played injured underperforming like hell, Lebron worked harder than ever, he carried them "winning by himself" as well as anybody ever did, you would think them "colluding cowards" would have it easy if that term was really true huh? Just like Larry Bird said....

[I]"He actually carried them all the way through

Asukal
09-01-2015, 07:59 PM
[QUOTE=pauk]Let me see here..... Miami Heat (with Wade being better/healthier than ever) were a 1st round exit or missed playoffs from 2006 to 2009-2010, Lebron joined and immediately took them to 4 straight Finals, winning 2, grabbing some mvps & fmvps while at it, that peak there with it all & the championship runs is some of the greatest ever by a player especially in 2012 and in many of those playoff runs Bosh/Wade were injured/didnt play or played injured underperforming like hell, Lebron worked harder than ever, he carried them "winning by himself" as well as anybody ever did, you would think them "colluding cowards" would have it easy if that term was really true huh? Just like Larry Bird said....

ShawkFactory
09-01-2015, 08:27 PM
Come on. I know you're a bran fan, but even you have to admit he sucks.
:lol

stalkerforlife
09-01-2015, 09:29 PM

diamenz
09-01-2015, 09:38 PM
what they did as far as stats and chips is meaningful. how they went about doing it is another story.

Wade's Rings
09-01-2015, 09:45 PM
Let me see here..... Miami Heat (with Wade being better/healthier than ever) were a 1st round exit or missed playoffs from 2006 to 2009-2010

You completely ignore that Wade was hurt in 2007 & 2008. Then you ignore how garbage his teams were in 2009 & 2010.

Lebron joined and immediately took them to 4 straight Finals, winning 2, grabbing some mvps & fmvps while at it

The team also added Bosh and Bron wasn't Miami's best player in 2011.

that peak there with it all & the championship runs is some of the greatest ever by a player especially in 2012 and in many of those playoff runs Bosh/Wade were injured/didnt play or played injured underperforming like hell, Lebron worked harder than ever, he carried them "winning by himself" as well as anybody ever did, you would think them "colluding cowards" would have it easy if that term was really true huh? Just like Larry Bird said....

:oldlol: Wade stepped up in the 2012 Playoffs. He was pretty poor the 1st 3 Rounds of the 2013 Playoffs but he did step up in the Finals. You can't say he carried them or won by himself considering Game 4 of the 2013 Finals.

Lebron then left and Miami Heat despite the additions of Whiteside/Deng and Bosh/Wade (those "superstars" you speak of) being still there etc. immediately became probably an even worse team than before Lebron joined.... missing the playoffs... in the freaking East...

You Bron stans are grade A clowns I swear. Whiteside didn't play significant minutes until the 2nd half of the year and even then he missed multiple games with injuries/suspensions. Deng didn't play like an All-Star at all this year. Bosh missed the 2nd half of the Season. I still believe the Heat choked the Playoffs away and should've made it but bringing up Whiteside/Deng is completely stupid without context.

Lebron went instead back home to Cleveland, one of the worst teams in the NBA ever since Lebron left in 2009.... and guess what, they immediately went to Finals trying to win the championship 1 on 5 with the worst scrubs in Finals history & i think they could have won the championship if Love & Irving were not injured.....

Lebron had great impact on Cleveland but you act like Love and great role players weren't added.

Infact, i made a thread guaranteeing Lebron/Cavs is gona win the championship next season if Love/Irving play in Finals... just watch...

Congratulations

Does that answer your question?

You added 0 context to 90% of your post except when mentioning why Bron lost the Finals :lol