PDA

View Full Version : Test Stream: Blazers @ Lakers 2000 Western Conference Finals Game 7

Fallen Angel
09-01-2015, 09:51 AM
http://taima.tv:8080/r/nba

Just want to see how it runs. You'll need to register to do anything on the site.

Sakkreth
09-01-2015, 10:25 AM
There is no fcking way it wasn't rigged.

KnittingRyu
09-01-2015, 03:11 PM
Classic game.

Baby Arm Johnso
09-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Amazing how the league helped B Shaw make all those 3's to shrink the lead

Clifton
09-02-2015, 07:08 AM
What do you think: Is this the greatest comeback of all-time? In the NBA.

I've watched that fourth quarter several times. It's exhilarating. The way that team was just able to turn it on. One or two things would go right for them, and then it was just over. I've heard Showtime was like that, too. It's a Laker thing. That 33-win streak in the 60s, too. They'll be low for a little while and them, bam, they get Pau Gasol for nothing. Next thing it will be... Russell Westbrook for nothing. You watch. We make fun of Laker fans for always expecting this, but once they get an established coach, and Kobe's off the books, it will start to happen for them again.

Fallen Angel
09-02-2015, 07:31 AM
Streaming Again: http://taima.tv:8080/r/nba

Testing out some HTML scripts while watching the 1998 ECF Game 7 between the Pacers and Bulls.

Lakers Legend#32
09-02-2015, 05:47 PM
15 years later and the Blazers have still not recovered from this loss.

ImKobe
09-02-2015, 05:56 PM
That was the game Kobe seriously broke out

led the players in points, rebounds, assists and blocks, sealed the game with the crossover on Pippen followed by the alley-oop to Shaq

The refs had nothing to do with it, Blazers simply couldn't make a shot in the 4th and the Lakers ran away with it. Shaw showed up BIG TIME.

RoseCity07
09-03-2015, 06:32 AM
Can't believe old as Sabonis was embarrassing Shaq out there. Shaq looked done going into the 4th. If Brian Shaw didn't make those 3's this game was over. I've always found it suspicious Lakers got 40 free throws in this game and vs the Kings in their game 7. Still, Blazers should never have let the lead go.

Rasheed Wallace should have been given the ball every single time down the court. The coaching was abysmal. Basically they gave this game away.

GIF REACTION
09-03-2015, 06:35 AM
Is it a coincidence that Lebron uploaded a video of him watching this game like 3 days ago or are you just copying NBA TV

Fallen Angel
09-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Is it a coincidence that Lebron uploaded a video of him watching this game like 3 days ago or are you just copying NBA TV
We both watched it together. I told him to keep the stream incognito because I don't want a bunch of traffic in it before the season starts.

Ironically, they were doing Shaq Week on NBATV so he just used that excuse.