PDA

View Full Version : Are you losers upset that Lebron will probably be 10th in scoring by the end of 2016?

lilteapot
09-03-2015, 09:34 PM
You people are worthless.

Asukal
09-03-2015, 09:40 PM
We are all proud of 2/6. How great is our gawd! :bowdown:

plowking
09-03-2015, 09:42 PM
We are all proud of 2/6. How great is our gawd! :bowdown:

All this dude does is talk about Bron. :oldlol:

How much of a negative, pansy ass biatch do you have to be to have a whole account dedicated to just being negative. What the f*ck is going on in your personal life that is leading you to this downfall? :oldlol:

AnaheimLakers24
09-03-2015, 09:43 PM
2/6 :lol

Legends66NBA7
09-03-2015, 09:53 PM

Stop making useless threads to bait people.

Asukal
09-03-2015, 09:55 PM

How much of a negative, pansy ass biatch do you have to be to have a whole account dedicated to just being negative. What the f*ck is going on in your personal life that is leading you to this downfall? :oldlol:

Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry I didn't know you had girly feelings for lebaldo. :lol :oldlol: :roll:

JT123
09-03-2015, 09:56 PM

:oldlol: Jordan stans are losers

The Iron Fist
09-03-2015, 09:58 PM

How much of a negative, pansy ass biatch do you have to be to have a whole account dedicated to just being negative. What the f*ck is going on in your personal life that is leading you to this downfall? :oldlol::facepalm
How pathetic is your life that a random person online, gets you mad to defend a loser you don't know?:roll:

2-4:cheers:

Asukal
09-03-2015, 09:58 PM

And lebaldo stans are little girls. :rolleyes: :oldlol:

plowking
09-03-2015, 10:07 PM
:facepalm
How pathetic is your life that a random person online, gets you mad to defend a loser you don't know?:roll:

2-4:cheers:

I don't defend any players on here. I give my opinion. I could give two shits about them really.

Some of you are hell bent with agendas though. Keep fighting the fight though. :oldlol:

plowking
09-03-2015, 10:08 PM
Did I hurt your feelings? I'm sorry I didn't know you had girly feelings for lebaldo. :lol :oldlol: :roll:

Is it a filo thing? It seems even the dudes get into gossiping and the whole hating business in general. Y'all are always gossiping about each other or something.

Asukal
09-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Is it a filo thing? It seems even the dudes get into gossiping and the whole hating business in general. Y'all are always gossiping about each other or something.

I'm sorry I rustled your jimmies pretty bad girlie. :oldlol:

Asukal
09-03-2015, 10:39 PM
I don't defend any players on here. I give my opinion. I could give two shits about them really.

Some of you are hell bent with agendas though. Keep fighting the fight though. :oldlol:

Oh really, I'd like to quote a lot of the things you said to defend lebaldo but it seems you're a crybaby so I'll let you be. Your girly tears are enough for my amusement. :lol :oldlol:

catch24
09-03-2015, 10:53 PM

I'm gonna have to call bullshit here..

Not trying to meddle, but you are obsessed with anything Heat-centric. I have seen you defend LeBron to the point you put him as MJ's equal (literally).

:oldlol:

eeeeeebro
09-03-2015, 10:54 PM
This guy wants to be lebron so bad he believes every point lebron scores belongs to him and makes everyone else a loser?

plowking
09-03-2015, 11:16 PM
I'm gonna have to call bullshit here..

Not trying to meddle, but you are obsessed with anything Heat-centric. I have seen you defend LeBron to the point you put him as MJ's equal (literally).

Of course I am...

I say Wade sucked during the 13 and 14 finals and I'm a Lebron stan.
I say Wade is awesome and has as good a peak as Kobe and West and I get called a Wade stan.
I say Bron carried us for large chunks of his time here, and I'm a Bron stan again.
I literally formulate an opinion that isn't popular opinion and I'm a stan of them.

You've literally just copied what SamuraiSwish has said about me, and repeated it. I'm Heat-centric... lol. Sure buddy. Go have a look and tell me how many wins I predicted for the Heat last season, while people were saying 50-55.
I'll save you the time... I believe an almost direct quote was, "we'll struggle to win 35 games".

Seriously, what is it? Am I only a biased Heat fan when it suits arguments point? People here are dumbfounded by anyone who can think for themselves.

I've said Lebron is as good as MJ? Probably, since he is. So are Shaq and Wilt. I have eyes, and what I see on the court says that is the case to me. Isn't about defending him.

So yeah, what is it? Heat centric when you want to try and win an argument quickly? Such a cop out excuse. I'm the most level headed fan of my team there is. Even the rest of the Heat fans on here were saying 50 wins while I was apparently the dumbass Bron stan for saying 35 wins. :oldlol:
The "stan" I am changes on here with each poster that I thoroughly out argue. :oldlol:

Poochymama
09-03-2015, 11:40 PM
Of course I am...

I say Wade is awesome and has as good a peak as Kobe and West and I get called a Wade stan.
I say Bron carried us for large chunks of his time here, and I'm a Bron stan again.
I literally formulate an opinion that isn't popular opinion and I'm a stan of them.

You've literally just copied what SamuraiSwish has said about me, and repeated it. I'm Heat-centric... lol. Sure buddy. Go have a look and tell me how many wins I predicted for the Heat last season, while people were saying 50-55.
I'll save you the time... I believe an almost direct quote was, "we'll struggle to win 35 games".

Seriously, what is it? Am I only a biased Heat fan when it suits arguments point? People here are dumbfounded by anyone who can think for themselves.

I've said Lebron is as good as MJ? Probably, since he is. So are Shaq and Wilt. I have eyes, and what I see on the court says that is the case to me. Isn't about defending him.

So yeah, what is it? Heat centric when you want to try and win an argument quickly? Such a cop out excuse. I'm the most level headed fan of my team there is. Even the rest of the Heat fans on here were saying 50 wins while I was apparently the dumbass Bron stan for saying 35 wins. :oldlol:
The "stan" I am changes on here with each poster that I thoroughly out argue. :oldlol:

Nah, he's spot on. You don't really push agendas like some on here do, but your incredibly biased for Lebron and to a lesser extent Wade.

Not like you can hide it now. It's nbd really, most people on here have their biases.

ekosky
09-03-2015, 11:41 PM
King James.

They are FURIOUS.

raprap
09-03-2015, 11:53 PM
Damn haters mad af!

LeBron > You :cheers:

TheMarkMadsen
09-03-2015, 11:53 PM
yeah so upset that nobody has made a thread about it this summer besides you :oldlol: :oldlol:

catch24
09-03-2015, 11:58 PM

I'm gonna cut the rest of your post, it's mostly gibberish.

Nobody said you can't be a fan of players, or a team. But when you try to call people out on their fandom, or in this case, deny that you aren't biased about your team and their players...its laughably hypocritical.

You drop your panties for anything Heat related. Espeically Wade and LeBron. I've seen it countless times here with the "LeBron = MJ" and "Wade > Kobe, but Kobe plays in LA so that's why he had the better career" lame ass rhetoric.

lol @ "free thinker". That's a good one, bud. :oldlol:

Nah, he's spot on. You don't really push agendas like some on here do, but your incredibly biased for Lebron and to a lesser extent Wade.

Not like you can hide it now. It's nbd really, most people on here have their biases.

Exactly.

Its like, why deny it? I'm a Lakers fan and have said some bias shit before, admittedly, but nothing on that level.

Anybody can see his posts for what they are.

Spurs m8
09-04-2015, 12:08 AM
I never get mad

2/6

Cheers

plowking
09-04-2015, 12:20 AM
I'm gonna cut the rest of your post, it's mostly gibberish.

Nobody said you can't be a fan of players, or a team. But when you try to call people out on their fandom, or in this case, deny that you aren't biased about your team and their players...its laughably hypocritical.

You drop your panties for anything Heat related. Espeically Wade and LeBron. I've seen it countless times here with the "LeBron = MJ" and "Wade > Kobe, but Kobe plays in LA so that's why he had the better career" lame ass rhetoric.

lol @ "free thinker". That's a good one, bud. :oldlol:

Exactly.

Its like, why deny it? I'm a Lakers fan and have said some bias shit before, admittedly, but nothing on that level.

Anybody can see his posts for what they are.

You're so full of shit. :oldlol:

I have never said Wade>Kobe all time. Never. I did say playing in LA helps the publics opinion of you. It is true. Look at all the Laker legends that are held in higher regard than players that were just as good. Irrelevant though. You're literally just saying I said shit I didn't.

Yes, I think Lebron is as good as MJ. I also think Wilt at his best was better, as was Shaq. Did those two play for the Heat as well? Look at my Heat centric ass. FFS, you sound ignorant.

Yes, we all have preferences and biases. I absolutely despise watching Kevin Durant play basketball, yet here I am telling you he is the best player in the league.

You literally got into an argument with me on here because I called out some f@g for being a negative nancy on here. :oldlol:

You have yet to give me an example of me being Heat-centric. Go on. I'm waiting. What Heat biased person calls his team a 35 win team when everyone is saying 55 wins? What Heat biased person calls Wade a scrub in the 2013 and 2014 finals? Even when we were winning I was calling out coach Spo. Still am now that it is more apparent he sucks. Where is this whole shtick coming from? You heard SamuraiSwish say it and you thought it was catchy? At least that dude is funny and comes up with his own shit. You're f*cking corny as hell and can't even back up your own arguments. :oldlol:

3ball
09-04-2015, 12:25 AM
I think Lebron is as good as MJ.

Other than opinion, what do you base this on

juju151111
09-04-2015, 12:30 AM
He bases on noting.

catch24
09-04-2015, 12:38 AM
You have yet to give me an example of me being Heat-centric

Nah.. I'm clearly just making this shit up. :oldlol:

Its not like others have seen you shit posting for who knows how long now.

BTW, here's the thread I was referring to:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383861&page=4

Anybody objective can see how much of a biased clown you are. Its hilarious how you sit here, and act stupid with the *oh shucks* gimmick. Keep it up. And nah, I haven't spoken to Swish or have read many of his posts of late.

Unfortunately, this is what I have been subjected to...in threads I enter with your goofy ass homering it up. :oldlol:

plowking
09-04-2015, 12:43 AM
Nah.. I'm clearly just making this shit up. :oldlol:

Its not like others have seen you shit posting for who knows how long now.

BTW, here's the thread I was referring to:
http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=383861&page=4

Anybody objective can see how much of a biased clown you are. Its hilarious how you sit here, and act stupid with the *oh shucks* gimmick. Keep it up. And nah, I haven't spoken to Swish or have read many of his posts of late.

Unfortunately, this is what I have been subjected to...in threads I enter with your goofy ass homering it up. :oldlol:

So which bit of what I wrote there is wrong?

How is current Wade not comparable to Kobe prior to his latest two rings? Both have 3 rings, Wade has a finals MVP and Kobe doesn't. In what way are they not comparable. And in what way was my point of Kobe being viewed in a much better light than Wade in terms of all time rankings wrong, despite having achieved similar at that point?

Tell me which bit is off base. :oldlol:

GimmeThat
09-04-2015, 12:47 AM
he's gonna be 10th in scoring by the time he's 32 years old?

catch24
09-04-2015, 01:13 AM
So which bit of what I wrote there is wrong?

How is current Wade not comparable to Kobe prior to his latest two rings? Both have 3 rings, Wade has a finals MVP and Kobe doesn't. In what way are they not comparable. And in what way was my point of Kobe being viewed in a much better light than Wade in terms of all time rankings wrong, despite having achieved similar at that point?

Tell me which bit is off base. :oldlol:

This is laughable. Are you seriously gonna act like you didn't claim Wade in 2012 and 2013 played a "bigger role" to the Heat winning championships...than Kobe did for his teams in 2001 and 2002?

Again, Kobe was a top 3 player in 2001. Wade? Maybe top 5 in 2012, but in 2013 not even in that ball park.

Keep playing dumb though, objective guy. :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
09-04-2015, 01:19 AM
oh yeah this guy plowking isn't biased at all, very objective poster this guy

Who cares?

I mean look at Wade now. 3 titles in which he played a bigger part than Kobe did in his 3 prior to winning the double after

:oldlol: :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
09-04-2015, 01:21 AM
Of course I am...

apparently Wade sucked in 2013 but was still better than 01 or 02 Kobe

unbiased poster :applause: :applause:

plowking
09-04-2015, 01:23 AM
This is laughable. Are you seriously gonna act like you didn't claim Wade in 2012 and 2013 played a "bigger role" to the Heat winning championships...than Kobe did for his teams in 2001 and 2002?

Again, Kobe was a top 3 player in 2001. Wade? Maybe top 5 in 2012, but in 2013 not even in that ball park.

I said as a whole. And it is true.

Coming out of 3 finals, one with a FMVP, trumps what Kobe did in his finals.

Not to mention if you factor in their failures as well, against the Pistons for Kobe, and Wade's great performance against Dallas, he was better over those 4 runs than Kobe was for his 4. At the very least debatable, yet Wade was historically great by numbers in 2 of his finals, where as Kobe wasn't.

So again, where is the bias?

Fire Colangelo
09-04-2015, 01:27 AM

Way to ignore 2006, in which Wade was so SOLE reason why the Heat won.

Wade was shit in 2013, but his 2006 and 2012 runs were just as good if not better than any of Kobe's runs from 00-02.

I don't know why that's so outrageous or laughable........

00 Kobe > 13 Wade
01 Kobe <<<<<< 06 Wade
02 Kobe = 12 Wade

Add the fact that Wade has a FMVP...... It's definitely arguable.

plowking
09-04-2015, 01:27 AM
apparently Wade sucked in 2013 but was still better than 01 or 02 Kobe

unbiased poster :applause: :applause:

Wade wasn't very good in 2013, yet he was still better than 2000 Kobe.

So Wade was better in the year they both lost (Dallas and Detroit), he was better in the year they were both injured (2013 vs 2000), he got a FMVP for one, and put up one of the greatest performances ever, so pick any year of Kobe's in that 3 peat and it was better than that one...

So Kobe has 1 finals where he was better in his first 3 titles compared to Wade's 3. In what way did I make some crazy accusation in saying that Wade was worth more in the finals than Kobe. Lines up pretty nicely with fact for my liking.

plowking
09-04-2015, 01:29 AM

Wade was shit in 2013, but his 2006 and 2012 runs were just as good if not better than any of Kobe's runs from 00-02.

00 Kobe > 13 Wade
01 Kobe <<<<<< 06 Wade
02 Kobe = 06 Wade

Nah bro, it is just my Heat centric self spouting bullshit. :oldlol:

TheMarkMadsen
09-04-2015, 01:39 AM
Wade wasn't very good in 2013, yet he was still better than 2000 Kobe.

So Wade was better in the year they both lost (Dallas and Detroit), he was better in the year they were both injured (2013 vs 2000), he got a FMVP for one, and put up one of the greatest performances ever, so pick any year of Kobe's in that 3 peat and it was better than that one...

So Kobe has 1 finals where he was better in his first 3 titles compared to Wade's 3. In what way did I make some crazy accusation in saying that Wade was worth more in the finals than Kobe. Lines up pretty nicely with fact for my liking.

here you go again being an idiot

13 Wade = 16/5/5/2/1 on 49% TS..

00 Kobe = 21/5/4/2/2 on 52% TS..

including putting up 25/11/7 with 4 blocks on 47% in game 7 of the WCF while having more points, more rebounds, more assist, more blocks and less turnovers that prime Shaq while leading the Lakers through game 7

how the fucc was Wade better than Kobe who was putting up 5 more points on better efficiency with better defense and way better clutch play.. that is straight up laughable..

and Kobe in 01 was arguably better than any version of Wade in the playoffs

Kobe 01 = 29/6/7/2/1 on 56% TS while leading the nba in 4th quarter scoring.. b2b 40+/10+ rebound games..

Wade 06 = 28/6/6 on 59%TS .. Kobe was better in every aspect in a tougher defensive era.. if the refs called the 01 Lakers games like they called that HEAT Kobe's numbers would look even better

02 Kobe easily over 12 or 13 Wade no explanation needed..

00 Kobe >> 13 Wade

01 Kobe> 12 Wade

01 Kobe > 06 Wade

TheMarkMadsen
09-04-2015, 01:42 AM

00 Kobe > 13 Wade
01 Kobe <<<<<< 06 Wade
02 Kobe = 06 Wade

holy shit this post is laughable..

12 Wade has no argument over 01 Kobe.. not even close

12 Wade = 23/5/4/2/1 on 53% TS

01 Kobe = 29/7/6/2/1 on 56% TS

Kobe puts up 6 more points, 2 more rebounds, 2 more assist on better efficiency.. and was just flat out better if you watched both play..

and in 01 & 02 Kobe led the league in 4th quarter playoff scoring..

Mr. Jabbar
09-04-2015, 01:43 AM
who cares? probably like 1% of those are outside 5 feet :lol

Bankaii
09-04-2015, 01:53 AM

Kobe puts up 6 more points, 2 more rebounds, 2 more assist on better efficiency.. and was just flat out better if you watched both play..

It's cute how you blatantly leave out the Finals for obvious reasons. You do realize the actual ring is won only if you win the Finals right?
2013 Wade>>2000 Kobe
2006 FMVP Wade>>> Any championship version of Kobe.

Fire Colangelo
09-04-2015, 01:55 AM

Um...... I said 06 Wade?

06 Wade >>>>>> 01 Kobe.

You know, the year when he was the best player on the team when they won the title?

EDIT: nvm saw the post above where you said 01 Kobe > 06 Wade.

Idiot confirmed.

And you call other people biased stans lol I've seen it all.

TheMarkMadsen
09-04-2015, 01:59 AM
Um...... I said 06 Wade?

06 Wade >>>>>> 01 Kobe.

You know, the year when he was the best player on the team when they won the title?

but his 2006 and 2012 runs were just as good if not better than any of Kobe's runs from 00-02.

already forgetting what you posted like 10 minutes ago..??

and 06 Wade is definitely not ">>>>>>>>>>" 01 Kobe when Kobe averaged more points and assist during their respective runs while playing in a much tougher defensive era and leading the entire playoffs in 4th quarter scoring..

:confusedshrug:

plowking
09-04-2015, 02:03 AM
Here people are having a legitimate discussion and debate on the topic, and apparently I'm the biased one. :oldlol:
Not to mention it is the Laker fans backing up their point against mine, while I have a neutral Toronto fan agreeing with mine. :oldlol:

I'm the biased one though. :oldlol:

This forum. Gone to shit. MarkMadsen and catch24 a big reason for it.

TheMarkMadsen
09-04-2015, 02:04 AM
Wait so we have Kobe putting up

29/7/6/2/1 to Wade's 28/6/6/2/1 with Kobe having back to back series of

35/9/4/1/1 on 59% TS AND

33/7/7/2/1 on 57% TS AND

leading the league in 4th quarter playoff scoring... and it's laughable to think he was better during Wade's run..

These idiots :yaohappy: :yaohappy:

TheMarkMadsen
09-04-2015, 02:05 AM
Here people are having a legitimate discussion and debate on the topic, and apparently I'm the biased one. :oldlol:
Not to mention it is the Laker fans backing up their point against mine, while I have a neutral Toronto fan agreeing with mine. :oldlol:

you don't have shit to say

I shredded your argument :oldlol: :oldlol:

I beg you to back up your claim of 13 Wade > 00 Kobe

go ahead.. get em!!

I<3NBA
09-04-2015, 02:11 AM
who cares? probably like 1% of those are outside 5 feet :lol
:facepalm

catch24
09-04-2015, 02:11 AM

*aw shucks*

MJ = LeBron
Wade as a Laker > Kobe

I'm not biased though

There is no legitmate debate, just two Wade/LeBron fans making shit up as they go along. :oldlol:

go ahead.. get em!!

Mr. Objective getting plowed. No pun.

plowking
09-04-2015, 02:22 AM

go ahead.. get em!!

The whole argument was finals... lol, but sure.

You choose to ignore that Wade played head and shoulders better than Kobe in the most important series; the finals.
Wade stepped up when he was needed most, and Kobe shrunk. That is just what happened. You guys consistently sit here and scream "5 rings doe" with no context. 15.6ppg on 37% shooting and his team still won...
You belong in that pack of idiots who parade yelling 2/6 on here, harp on how that one series and winning is most important, yet when Wade outplays Kobe in that most important series, the story somehow changes. :oldlol:

The Heat were beating the Bucks and Bulls regardless in the first round. Wade playing hurt, sitting out a game, and having that 2 point game in 2013 didn't mean much. What did mean much was that he played in the finals and had 2 very important games. Kobe didn't have a single one in 2000. :oldlol:

plowking
09-04-2015, 02:25 AM
*aw shucks*

MJ = LeBron
Wade as a Laker > Kobe

I'm not biased though

There is no legitmate debate, just two Wade/LeBron fans making shit up as they go along. :oldlol:

So a neutral Toronto fan says otherwise, yet the two Laker fans say there is no argument. Clearly there is asswipe. :oldlol:

Mr. Objective getting plowed. No pun.

You're getting absolutely destroyed in this argument. :oldlol:

The one example you bring up of me being biased towards the Heat, and a random poster out of nowhere appears and backs up my point. You just sonned yourself. :oldlol:
Being the pucci you are you sit there and make as if my claims are ridiculous but sit there and act as if 01 Kobe>06 Wade isn't as ridiculous. :oldlol:

Fark me. I'm done. This isn't even a debate anymore. Just you looking stupid.

catch24
09-04-2015, 02:31 AM
So a neutral Toronto fan says otherwise, yet the two Laker fans say there is no argument. Clearly there is asswipe.

He's also a Wade/LeBron stan. :oldlol:

blah blah gibberish

You're right. Its just you spouting bullshit then running away like a bitch after being called out. Typical **** behavior. :oldlol:

HOoopCityJones
09-04-2015, 02:48 AM
Plow getting his shit pushed in as always.

JT123
09-04-2015, 03:04 AM
Plowking ethering these Kobe stans all by himself. :oldlol:

plowking
09-04-2015, 03:06 AM
He's also a Wade/LeBron stan. :oldlol:

Of course he is. We're all Wade and Lebron stans. :oldlol:

Doranku
09-04-2015, 03:17 AM

You choose to ignore that Wade played head and shoulders better than Kobe in the most important series; the finals.
Wade stepped up when he was needed most, and Kobe shrunk. That is just what happened. You guys consistently sit here and scream "5 rings doe" with no context. 15.6ppg on 37% shooting and his team still won...
You belong in that pack of idiots who parade yelling 2/6 on here, harp on how that one series and winning is most important, yet when Wade outplays Kobe in that most important series, the story somehow changes. :oldlol:

The Heat were beating the Bucks and Bulls regardless in the first round. Wade playing hurt, sitting out a game, and having that 2 point game in 2013 didn't mean much. What did mean much was that he played in the finals and had 2 very important games. Kobe didn't have a single one in 2000. :oldlol:

This entire paragraph is laughable and actually makes me question whether you're just trolling because of how stupid and blatantly inaccurate it is.

Asukal
09-04-2015, 03:20 AM
Yes, I think Lebron is as good as MJ.

When is 2/6 = 6/6??? :oldlol: :lol :roll:

Catching feelings coz someone disses your boy lebaldo then call people biased? :rolleyes:

Better change your ish name to "plowqueen" girlie. :lol

3ball
09-04-2015, 04:05 AM
Here's Lebron's best two-foot, chest-to-chest poster of his career in halfcourt:

http://i.imgur.com/1euOqXT.gif

As you can see, only 2 defenders are on the strongside - weakside spacing has drawn defenders to the weakside.. Also, the defensive 3 seconds rule keeps weakside defenders out of the paint, as you can see.. Otoh, MJ has many dunks like Lebron's above, except he didn't have weakside spacing, so 4-5 defenders were always on strongside and/or waiting in the paint:

http://i.imgur.com/y0sZvdB.gif

http://i.imgur.com/S4mG7tk.gif

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/9-04-2015/aSXGyW.gif

nathanjizzle
09-04-2015, 04:11 AM
common guys leave lebron alone. There is quite the possibility that he could finish his career 3/7 and all you "2/6's" will look like imbeciles.

sportjames23
09-04-2015, 04:11 AM

LOL at this Lebron rider. :lol

Paul George 24
09-04-2015, 04:16 AM
2-5 next year :lol

sportjames23
09-04-2015, 04:43 AM
Of course I am...

Brah, STAHP. Just...STAHP.

knicksman
09-04-2015, 06:19 AM

Lol. You really think indiana>portland? Eastern teams are crap so kobe doesnt give a shit about them. And it was kobe who stepped up when it matters meanwhile wade got saved by rayray

swagga
09-04-2015, 07:25 AM
damn, a lot of people are upset. :oldlol:

Fire Colangelo
09-04-2015, 01:18 PM
already forgetting what you posted like 10 minutes ago..??

and 06 Wade is definitely not ">>>>>>>>>>" 01 Kobe when Kobe averaged more points and assist during their respective runs while playing in a much tougher defensive era and leading the entire playoffs in 4th quarter scoring..

:confusedshrug:

So we're forgetting efficiency? Wade was much more efficient than Kobe was during their runs and was 10x the player in the finals.

He was the sole reason why the Heat won that year, while Kobe has another dude averaging 30/15 FFS.

But yeah, of course I'm a Wade/Lebron Stan... I guess every body with a brain is a Wade/Lebron Stan because I often finding myself defending Wade/Lebron due to you brainless Kobe stans.

20Four
09-04-2015, 01:22 PM
Plowking ethering these Kobe stans all by himself. :oldlol:
stfu kid, shouldn't you be outside making friends or something? Socializing? your 17 years old with no friends no social life....wtf is wrong with you?

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
09-04-2015, 01:38 PM
So we're forgetting efficiency? Wade was much more efficient than Kobe was during their runs and was 10x the player in the finals.

He was the sole reason why the Heat won that year, while Kobe has another dude averaging 30/15 FFS.

But yeah, of course I'm a Wade/Lebron Stan... I guess every body with a brain is a Wade/Lebron Stan because I often finding myself defending Wade/Lebron due to you brainless Kobe stans.

Their TS% aren't far off, so no, Wade wasnt "much more" efficient at all.

I would take Kobe from 2000-2002 over Wade from 2006/2012/2013, by the way. It's close though.

Fire Colangelo
09-04-2015, 01:46 PM
Their TS% aren't far off, so no, Wade wasnt "much more" efficient at all.

I would take Kobe from 2000-2002 over Wade from 2006/2012/2013, by the way. It's close though.

And I respect that, everybody has different opinions.

But these Kobe stans acting like it isn't even close or that it's some ridiculous claim. :facepalm

CTbasketball92
09-04-2015, 03:15 PM

I really don't see how it isn't at least something worth considering in your eyes. If you put 2008-2014 LeBron on any of the six championship Bulls teams, they likely still win it.

PER isn't perfect, but Jordan and LeBron were primary ballhandlers with similar responsibilities, and they're one and two all time.

LeBron's been in six finals, and he was only supposed to win one of them. He has four MVP's and could possibly get five. He's been an all nba defender a bunch of times. His regular season records w. relatively poor teams in the past have been incredible, he has at least a few post season runs as good as MJ's.

And as you can see, every team goes to is immediately a championship contender.

So:

1. Equally impressive stats
2. Great playoff success (he's lost some titles, but MJ didn't even make it to the finals for like 5 years ... idc about the teams MJ played, you wouldn't give lebron that excuse)
3. All NBA defender, dominant two way player
4. Singular dominating force of their era

I'd say if I had an option of choosing one player at the peak of their powers to build a championship team around it would either be MJ or LeBron. Shaq would be there too, but I prefer to have someone who handles the ball a lot. In terms of impact, you could easily argue that LeBron is close.

diamenz
09-04-2015, 10:26 PM

your posts aren't very quality either.

raprap
09-04-2015, 11:11 PM
Haters mad already! Haha! :cheers:

lilteapot
09-05-2015, 06:21 AM
lmao I don't even have to try to make ignorant lebron haters IRATE:lol

Magic 32
09-05-2015, 06:58 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/8LSWP/lebron-is-2-6-in-the-finals/image.png

lilteapot
09-05-2015, 07:12 AM
http://memecrunch.com/meme/8LSWP/lebron-is-2-6-in-the-finals/image.png

What do you do for a living?

Asukal
09-05-2015, 08:12 AM
I really don't see how it isn't at least something worth considering in your eyes. If you put 2008-2014 LeBron on any of the six championship Bulls teams, they likely still win it.

PER isn't perfect, but Jordan and LeBron were primary ballhandlers with similar responsibilities, and they're one and two all time.

LeBron's been in six finals, and he was only supposed to win one of them. He has four MVP's and could possibly get five. He's been an all nba defender a bunch of times. His regular season records w. relatively poor teams in the past have been incredible, he has at least a few post season runs as good as MJ's.

And as you can see, every team goes to is immediately a championship contender.

So:

1. Equally impressive stats
2. Great playoff success (he's lost some titles, but MJ didn't even make it to the finals for like 5 years ... idc about the teams MJ played, you wouldn't give lebron that excuse)
3. All NBA defender, dominant two way player
4. Singular dominating force of their era

I'd say if I had an option of choosing one player at the peak of their powers to build a championship team around it would either be MJ or LeBron. Shaq would be there too, but I prefer to have someone who handles the ball a lot. In terms of impact, you could easily argue that LeBron is close.

Stopped reading after the bolded. Before you spout nonsense make sure you got the facts right. Lebaldo will never be in the GOAT's level just deal with it. :whatever:

lilteapot
09-05-2015, 08:17 AM
Stopped reading after the bolded. Before you spout nonsense make sure you got the facts right. Lebaldo will never be in the GOAT's level just deal with it. :whatever:
You should be perma banned, you filthy unamerican whore.

Asukal
09-05-2015, 08:22 AM
You should be perma banned, you filthy unamerican whore.

Are you mad racist kid? Did I rustle your jimmies? :lol :oldlol: :roll:

2/6 is reality, deal with it. :oldlol: :lol

Coach Eddie
09-05-2015, 08:31 AM
We have always known he will be one of the all-time scorers. This surprises nobody. However, Finals record is what will be important. Heck, even Karl Malone is near the top of the all-time scorers, but he wasn't a winner so nobody cares.

lilteapot
09-05-2015, 08:33 AM
Are you mad racist kid? Did I rustle your jimmies? :lol :oldlol: :roll:

2/6 is reality, deal with it. :oldlol: :lol
are you mad you live in a third world country and will never be a true basketball fan?

lilteapot
09-05-2015, 08:34 AM
We have always known he will be one of the all-time scorers. This surprises nobody. However, Finals record is what will be important. Heck, even Karl Malone is near the top of the all-time scorers, but he wasn't a winner so nobody cares.
Lebron has won two, no matter what you losers say he's still a winner at the end of the day. has accomplished it all. you look like a retard for comparing him to Karl Malone.

Asukal
09-05-2015, 10:09 AM
are you mad you live in a third world country and will never be a true basketball fan?

Are you mad coz Mr.2/6 will never be the GOAT? :lol :oldlol: :roll:

lilteapot
09-05-2015, 10:17 AM
Are you mad coz Mr.2/6 will never be the GOAT? :lol :oldlol: :roll:
Not really because the only thing real basketball fans 10 years from now is how many rings he won, not how many times he lost, while 10 years from now your broke ass will still be stuffing your face with mud and dust for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Asukal
09-05-2015, 05:52 PM
Not really because the only thing real basketball fans 10 years from now is how many rings he won, not how many times he lost, while 10 years from now your broke ass will still be stuffing your face with mud and dust for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

10 years from now EVERYONE will still remember 2/6. :oldlol: :lol :roll: :banana: :hammerhead:

gcvbcat
09-05-2015, 06:02 PM
I've got to say this. Wome's tennis sucks. I can't believe people pay to watch those fat pigs try to out choke each other. On top of that they make millions & get tons of TV coverage. I have been waiting for 2 hours for them to finish so a men's match could come on.

**** fyck **** **** ****.....

warriorfan
09-05-2015, 06:04 PM
http://s3.postimg.org/z7bdl7jz3/2outof6.jpg

Spurs m8
09-05-2015, 08:57 PM
The losses won't be forgotten tbh

jimmy77x
09-05-2015, 09:08 PM
This guy wants to be lebron so bad he believes every point lebron scores belongs to him and makes everyone else a loser?

:roll: :roll: :roll:
This guys seems very similar to Silk, Interesting.......

Bankaii
09-05-2015, 10:21 PM
I've got to say this. Wome's tennis sucks. I can't believe people pay to watch those fat pigs try to out choke each other. On top of that they make millions & get tons of TV coverage. I have been waiting for 2 hours for them to finish so a men's match could come on.

**** fyck **** **** ****.....
FOH. Serena >>> any male player.

CTbasketball92
09-05-2015, 11:25 PM

Its funny, because you barely addressed any of the other stuff i brought up -- like team success, outright dominance as displayed by finals appearances and generally better regular season records with worse talent, all nba defense teams, all nba first teams ... ETC. The fact is that LeBron is going to outscore MJ with a higher TS% and he DOES have a very good chance at getting a fifth MVP and he does have couple championships and FMVPS. I don't see how all of those factors at least make it an argument. Anyone arguing that its not even close are blinded by their 90s nostalgia and buy into too much lame sports journalism narratives.

Poochymama
09-06-2015, 12:26 AM
Its funny, because you barely addressed any of the other stuff i brought up -- like team success, outright dominance as displayed by finals appearances and generally better regular season records with worse talent, all nba defense teams, all nba first teams ... ETC. The fact is that LeBron is going to outscore MJ with a higher TS% and he DOES have a very good chance at getting a fifth MVP and he does have couple championships and FMVPS. I don't see how all of those factors at least make it an argument. Anyone arguing that its not even close are blinded by their 90s nostalgia and buy into too much lame sports journalism narratives.

Who is your main account?

inb4 I've just been lurking, don't post much ect.

sd3035
09-06-2015, 12:34 AM
http://oi60.tinypic.com/20h3dpf.jpg

not that there's anything wrong with it