PDA

View Full Version : Stay strong my European brethren...

9erempiree
09-04-2015, 10:56 AM
Keep ya head up bre....

200,000 strong marching West....very strong.

RidonKs
09-04-2015, 11:02 AM
if jordan and lebanon and syria and iran can absorb refugees in the millions since 2003....

9erempiree
09-04-2015, 11:05 AM
This reminds me of our Occupy Movement except Europe is quick to tag anyone and everyone a refugee.

Once you're called a refugee then it basically means you are 'In'.

The worst is close-by. It means Europeans will try to come to the States. No.

LJJ
09-04-2015, 11:30 AM
if jordan and lebanon and syria and iran can absorb refugees in the millions since 2003....

Like it should be, host refugees in the neighbouring countries. Those refugees live in camps on the border, largely funded with western money. It's not so much fun to live in a camp but hey, such is war.

Then when the war is over.......they are obligated to go back. Or they will pretty much be kicked out. Pretty solid system.

WallIn
09-04-2015, 11:33 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPh1KXA8egU

RidonKs
09-04-2015, 11:38 AM
Like it should be, host refugees in the neighbouring countries. Those refugees live in camps on the border, largely funded with western money. It's not so much fun to live in a camp but hey, such is war.

Then when the war is over.......they are obligated to go back. Or they will pretty much be kicked out. Pretty solid system.
when no war is actually declared by any of the countries in the region, who determines when the refugees go home?

i presume you can see the faultlines in your rebuttal and i don't have parse it. since we have been here, done that, and know where we differ in terms of weighting relative factors. also since i was being facetious due to this thread being tainted by the Officially Sanctioned InsideHoops Taint of the Year...

https://mmahipster.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/1d36a990-e6c4-4a84-bb4666.jpg

oh daniel... where did all the time go?

LJJ
09-04-2015, 11:41 AM
when no war is actually declared by any of the countries in the region, who determines when the refugees go home?

Generally when the major militarized violence ends and some form of new status quo has emerged.

At any rate places like Lebanon, Turkey, etc. They just give these people refugee status. No chance at a job. Zero chance at citizenship. So eventually, unless these want to live in a camp all their lives with no hope of improving their situation (like some former "Palestinians" do to this day in Arab nations), eventually there is no choice but to return to their home and pick up the shovel.

Again. The way it should be.

RidonKs
09-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Generally when the major militarized violence ends and some form of new status quo has emerged.
perpetual conflict and ongoing refugee status often becomes the status quo if nobody powerful enough has any incentive to turn things around... conflicts can go on indefinitely. we aren't talking about a game of risk here.

LJJ
09-04-2015, 11:47 AM
perpetual conflict and ongoing refugee status often becomes the status quo if nobody powerful enough has any incentive to turn things around... conflicts can go on indefinitely. we aren't talking about a game of risk here.

All wars end.

RidonKs
09-04-2015, 11:48 AM
All wars end.
only if you decide to call it a war ;)

LJJ
09-04-2015, 11:52 AM
only if you decide to call it a war ;)

And we do. We are talking about the refugees from the event that is widely known as the Syrian civil war.

fiddy
09-04-2015, 11:52 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=344_1441354394 :facepalm

All wars end.
WW3 bout to begin, we stocking up on talibans? :facepalm

9erempiree
09-04-2015, 12:01 PM
https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2015/Sep/4/LiveLeak-dot-com-8b3_1441361314-11951384_386073781603935_650061690670054_144136132 7.jpg.resized.jpg?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b0 6c91b4db65f5e99818bdd3974e4cdfd79d87&ec_rate=230

RidonKs
09-04-2015, 12:02 PM
And we do. We are talking about the refugees from the event that is widely known as the Syrian civil war.
which appears to be a deadlock between about 95 different factions :lol

though the refugees now inhabiting the four countries i named were not refugees from the syrian civil war. they are refugees from an event widely known as the american occupation of iraq...

but that occupation/war/conflict/attack/"helping hand" ended in like 200.... wait did it end? i'm not sure. american troops are gone so i guess its over but what about the years of preparing the country to be governed by a coalition of carefully selected war lords knit together with the unifying vision of, whats his name again, maliki? yeah he did a terrific job.

you're oversimplifying this sh!t

knickballer
09-04-2015, 12:44 PM
They aren't refugees anymore where they went past the safety camps in neighboring countries, refuse to register in Hungary(or seek asylum there) for the sole purpose of heading to Germany in the masses.

Everyone is talking about Europes problem in dealing this but Saudia Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc, haven't accepted a single refugee. You would logically think that these rich countries with a similar culture, religion and much closer in distance to Syria would be able to provide a safe zone for these refugees. But as we know these countries are snakes and are probably laughing at the humanitarianism of European countries.

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 12:47 PM
In my country, Europe, all refuges are inherently EU citizens and deserve to be given citizenship by default of their victimhood and the First Estate imperialist oppression they experienced as oppressed minorities and women.

LJJ
09-04-2015, 12:50 PM
which appears to be a deadlock between about 95 different factions :lol

though the refugees now inhabiting the four countries i named were not refugees from the syrian civil war. they are refugees from an event widely known as the american occupation of iraq...

but that occupation/war/conflict/attack/"helping hand" ended in like 200.... wait did it end? i'm not sure. american troops are gone so i guess its over but what about the years of preparing the country to be governed by a coalition of carefully selected war lords knit together with the unifying vision of, whats his name again, maliki? yeah he did a terrific job.

you're oversimplifying this sh!t

Is it widely know as the "American Occupation of Iraq", or is it mostly known as that in your bubble and not anywhere else? The occupation was obviously part of the war, even wikipedia calls it the Iraq War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War). :confusedshrug: What you said there is like saying the second world war is mostly known as the "Invasion of Normandy".

I don't disagree that Iraq was horribly mismanaged, but that's not the sole standard we need to set for all conflicts. Let's hope that Syria is back into the rather grippy but stable and safe hands of Assad sooner rather than later so all those refugees can return and get on with their lives.

Bosnian Sajo
09-04-2015, 12:57 PM

At any rate places like Lebanon, Turkey, etc. They just give these people refugee status. No chance at a job. Zero chance at citizenship. So eventually, unless these want to live in a camp all their lives with no hope of improving their situation (like some former "Palestinians" do to this day in Arab nations), eventually there is no choice but to return to their home and pick up the shovel.

Again. The way it should be.

:oldlol:

Please, explain to a refugee what being a refugee is like. I guess America ****ed up letting us stay in the states :facepalm

LJJ
09-04-2015, 01:16 PM
:oldlol:

Please, explain to a refugee what being a refugee is like. I guess America ****ed up letting us stay in the states :facepalm

For the single lucky refugee who gets to become a citizen of a rich state it's lucky. Don't get me wrong, not lucky they were in that horrible situation to begin with, but much luckier than others that they get to escape and become citizens in a better country.

For the good of the population as a whole, look at Bosnia for instance, it's probably not very good that all of the richest and most well to do citizens became citizens of other countries while all the old, weak and poor stayed behind. Survival of the fittest isn't it?

RidonKs
09-04-2015, 01:19 PM
Is it widely know as the "American Occupation of Iraq", or is it mostly known as that in your bubble and not anywhere else? The occupation was obviously part of the war, even wikipedia calls it the Iraq War (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_War). :confusedshrug: What you said there is like saying the second world war is mostly known as the "Invasion of Normandy".

I don't disagree that Iraq was horribly mismanaged, but that's not the sole standard we need to set for all conflicts. Let's hope that Syria is back into the rather grippy but stable and safe hands of Assad sooner rather than later so all those refugees can return and get on with their lives.
yeah thats fair enough. mostly a bubble thing, i was just parroting you

it's funny though that you continue to use a word like 'mismanaged' to describe the iraq war. the iraq war wasn't "horribly mismanaged", in that were it "exceedingly well managed", it still would have led to a similar set of catastrophic outcomes.

anyway at this point, an assad victory seems like the best of the easy options. ideally you want a series of stalemates, geographical ceasefires, and eventual partition. but that ain't gonna happen unless something really crazy happens soon, and for that to be the end game, there will have to be a ton of death and destruction first.

doe its worth pointing out that a few years ago, that wasn't necessarily the case and before isil erupted last summer, there were many opportunities for foreign powers to press their proxies for negotiated settlement. those opportunities were consistently rejected.

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 01:29 PM
They aren't refugees anymore where they went past the safety camps in neighboring countries, refuse to register in Hungary(or seek asylum there) for the sole purpose of heading to Germany in the masses.

Everyone is talking about Europes problem in dealing this but Saudia Arabia, Qatar, UAE, etc, haven't accepted a single refugee. You would logically think that these rich countries with a similar culture, religion and much closer in distance to Syria would be able to provide a safe zone for these refugees. But as we know these countries are snakes and are probably laughing at the humanitarianism of European countries.
Exactly. Those countries are free from responsibility and blame because...they're Muslims and the West is terrified of criticizing Muslims?

Neighboring Arab countries oppress Palestinians more than Israel ever does, but they are free from blame and responsibility from this because...why?

NumberSix
09-04-2015, 01:39 PM
There are actually rules for refugees that they're supposed to stay in the first safe country they get into. It's not "make it to Europe then chose which country that offers the highest amount of welfare".

Can someone explain why "refugees" who are in France are trying illegally sneak into Britain? Is there some civil war or ethnic cleansing going on in France they need to escape from that I just haven't heard of?

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 02:13 PM
There are actually rules for refugees that they're supposed to stay in the first safe country they get into. It's not "make it to Europe then chose which country that offers the highest amount of welfare".

Can someone explain why "refugees" who are in France are trying illegally sneak into Britain? Is there some civil war or ethnic cleansing going on in France they need to escape from that I just haven't heard of?
England gives out more benefits more freely than in France. Their retarded government literally gives gypos and pikeys free houses and a comfortable monthly allowance. The UK literally incentivizes people NOT TO WORK. If they don't work they get a free cozy ride, that will leave them better off than having a minimum wage job. It is also easier to get by in the UK for people who sneak in illegally.

I know an Ecuadorian guy who has been in England for 15 years. He's married to an English woman with a kid but the government still has no idea he's there. Despite being illegal he somehow found a way to get the UK government to pay for his university and also give him 600 pounds a month. He's illegal and not in the system but still able to get government benefits. There are a ton of guys like him who are illegal immigrants but know how to play the system and skive freely through life.

David Cameron is trying to make benefits lower to give people a reason to apply for jobs, but the media is going insane and pissing on him for that. The people in the UK seem to enjoy paying high taxes and paying for gyppos and illegals to have a free cushy ride through life.

NumberSix
09-04-2015, 02:28 PM
England gives out more benefits more freely than in France. Their retarded government literally gives gypos and pikeys free houses and a comfortable monthly allowance. The UK literally incentivizes people NOT TO WORK. If they don't work they get a free cozy ride, that will leave them better off than having a minimum wage job. It is also easier to get by in the UK for people who sneak in illegally.

I know an Ecuadorian guy who has been in England for 15 years. He's married to an English woman with a kid but the government still has no idea he's there. Despite being illegal he somehow found a way to get the UK government to pay for his university and also give him 600 pounds a month. He's illegal and not in the system but still able to get government benefits. There are a ton of guys like him who are illegal immigrants but know how to play the system and skive freely through life.

David Cameron is trying to make benefits lower to give people a reason to apply for jobs, but the media is going insane and pissing on him for that. The people in the UK seem to enjoy paying high taxes and paying for gyppos and illegals to have a free cushy ride through life.
The UK honestly needs to be broken up. The English are being dragged down by the dumbass ultra left-wing voting habits of the Celtic countries.

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 02:36 PM
The UK honestly needs to be broken up. The English are being dragged down by the dumbass ultra left-wing voting habits of the Celtic countries.
Make no mistakes. The English are a majority retarded and take great pride in their benefits system. Many share the exact same mindset as Scotland and Wales and NI. I talked to so many English people always bringing up starving people in the USA and saying England would never allow that to happen to any of its people. They love government welfare.:facepalm

On one hand, I like the NHS because it's so convenient. On the other, I think it's retarded for a country to offer free medical service to every single person who wants it, even non-citizens who don't contribute to the country in any way. Why, for example, should British tax payers be forced to pay for the surgery of some Lebanese guy who is only in the UK to get free surgery and then go back home?

It is a good system morally and in theory, but it's getting exploited.

And then this is having the effect of making National Healthcare worse for the UK citizens who are actually funding it.

Socialized welfare is retarded. USA has things right in this regard.

They also have no problem paying a portion of their taxes to the Royal Family.

NumberSix
09-04-2015, 02:51 PM
Make no mistakes. The English are a majority retarded and take great pride in their benefits system. Many share the exact same mindset as Scotland and Wales and NI. I talked to so many English people always bringing up starving people in the USA and saying England would never allow that to happen to any of its people. They love government welfare.:facepalm

On one hand, I like the NHS because it's so convenient. On the other, I think it's retarded for a country to offer free medical service to every single person who wants it, even non-citizens who don't contribute to the country in any way. Why, for example, should British tax payers be forced to pay for the surgery of some Lebanese guy who is only in the UK to get free surgery and then go back home?

It is a good system morally and in theory, but it's getting exploited.

And then this is having the effect of making National Healthcare worse for the UK citizens who are actually funding it.

Socialized welfare is retarded. USA has things right in this regard.

They also have no problem paying a portion of their taxes to the Royal Family.
Politics would swing significantly to the right if the parties didn't have to worry about Celtic voters. As it is, the North is ditching labour for ukip.

Maybe a UK break up isn't necessary. Perhaps simply cutting off the steady flow of leftist EU propaganda would be enough for people to come to their senses.

warriorfan
09-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Politics would swing significantly to the right if the parties didn't have to worry about Celtic voters. As it is, the North is ditching labour for ukip.

Maybe a UK break up isn't necessary. Perhaps simply cutting off the steady flow of leftist EU propaganda would be enough for people to come to their senses.

you have a small *****

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 02:58 PM

Most of the UK is united in their dislike of the EU. It is possible to be a bleeding heart lefty and still dislike the EU. The country is still infested with lefty hippies who want to let all the ISIS defectors back in to roam free and are doing things like arresting people who disagree with feminist theory on twitter.

From what I understand, Wales and NI have very little influence on policy. These places are basically the equivelent to hick redneck states like Mississippi. Scotland splits the vote between SNP neo-commies, conservative party, and UKIP so they don't effect policy that much. Most parties are united in their dislike of the EU.

NumberSix
09-04-2015, 03:13 PM
Most of the UK is united in their dislike of the EU. It is possible to be a bleeding heart lefty and still dislike the EU. The country is still infested with lefty hippies who want to let all the ISIS defectors back in to roam free and are doing things like arresting people who disagree with feminist theory on twitter.

From what I understand, Wales and NI have very little influence on policy. These places are basically the equivelent to hick redneck states like Mississippi. Scotland splits the vote between SNP neo-commies, conservative party, and UKIP so they don't effect policy that much. Most parties are united in their dislike of the EU.
UKIP is literally the only major parting that wants to get out of the EU. Labour, LibDem and conservatives all want to stay in the EU. Cameron is even threatening to remove conservative MPs if they advocate leaving the EU.

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 03:17 PM
Yes. They don't want to leave the EU, but they also aren't fully in to it like Merkel and other continental EU peeps are.

I think majority opinion in the UK is they want to stay in EU, while also keeping their own currency and not having to pay for the mistakes of shitty countries that can't run themselves properly like Greece, Portugal and Spain.

NumberSix
09-04-2015, 03:21 PM
Yes. They don't want to leave the EU, but they also aren't fully in to it like Merkel and other continental EU peeps are.

I think majority opinion in the UK is they want to stay in EU, while also keeping their own currency and not having to pay for the mistakes of shitty countries that can't run themselves properly like Greece, Portugal and Spain.
Actually, the UK population is currently polling at wanting out of the EU. If you live in London, don't think the opinion in London is representative of the country. Most people in London aren't even British.

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 03:28 PM
Cool. Well good luck to them getting out of the EU then. They are getting dragged down by shit countries and shitty immigrants from those countries going in to the UK and living off the system and giving nothing back. David Cameron is a charisma vacuum. I have no idea how scrubs like him and Miliband and Gordon Brown keep getting voted in to positions of power. UK has all these charismatic actors, there has to be a more inspiring politician out there than these scrubs.

T_L_P
09-04-2015, 03:41 PM
The UK has agreed to take in more refugees so I'm good.

BoutPractice
09-04-2015, 04:03 PM
Yes, Brits are 'bleeding heart lefties'… Probably why they elected Margaret Thatcher (a politician who actually did what Reagan said he'd do, fundamentally transforming the country in the process) 3 times…. then elected a moderate from the other major party who didn't challenge her main policies (again, a lot like the US, except Blair arguably went even further in that direction than Clinton… he also restricted civil liberties and helped Bush invade Iraq).

Do you realize the cost of living in England? In the big cities, particularly London, many of those who work and earn a real salary (and I'm not talking minimum wage here) can't afford an adequate roof over their heads… You are clearly trolling unless you actually believe that 600 pounds/mo is the equivalent of a 'free cushy ride through life'.

There's a troubling shortage of housing including social housing , the market is a jungle with little to no protection for tenants… and immigrants are more likely to live in a windowless one bedroom for seven people - needless to say, the landlord isn't going to do anything about that leaky ceiling - than in some publicly subsidized palace of your imagination. Meanwhile the world's oligarchs speculate on empty properties, driving up prices, and sometimes even using the money to fund wars and terrorism. Of course there are some cheaters as always (I'm not surprised Nick Young hangs out with those), but they're the exception, and nowhere near as harmful to society overall as the big gamblers and their mafiosi friends.

It's a great country nonetheless, but not exactly what you'd call a commie paradise… In the 70s maybe, but not anymore.

Nick Young
09-04-2015, 09:10 PM
[QUOTE=BoutPractice]Yes, Brits are 'bleeding heart lefties'

tomtucker
09-05-2015, 03:03 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=344_1441354394
Immigrants throw away the food and the water they get

They're like, "**** this shit! We demanded Pepsi, Doritos, and money! Where's the money!"

Nick Young
09-05-2015, 03:44 AM
What the **** is wrong with these entitled *****? They are already illegally being allowed to go across all of Europe.:facepalm

bdreason
09-05-2015, 04:26 AM
Where's all the starving women and children? Looks like it's all the men that are fleeing their own country... and half of them are wearing name brand clothing.

bdreason
09-05-2015, 04:30 AM
I wonder what would happen if these people fled to the east or south, to Iran or Saudia Arabia? Surely their fellow Muslim brothers would provide them with food and shelter. :confusedshrug:

BasedTom
09-05-2015, 04:39 AM
Where's all the starving women and children? Looks like it's all the men that are fleeing their own country... and half of them are wearing name brand clothing.
ostensibly because they're more capable of working and providing for their families or what have you, but unfortunately the likely scenario is that there's going to be numerous future criminals, rapists, radicals among the lot

Nick Young
09-05-2015, 04:40 AM
I wonder what would happen if these people fled to the east or south, to Iran or Saudia Arabia? Surely their fellow Muslim brothers would provide them with food and shelter. :confusedshrug:
Or Lebanon. Or if they stayed in Hungary like international law says they should.

NumberSix
09-05-2015, 05:38 AM
You can really blame the Germans for this. If it wasn't for what Nazi Germany did, the western world wouldn't have this ridiculous over-sensitivity to race/ethnicity.

It's common sense that it's not a great idea to have immigration from poor uncivilized cultures regardless of what race/ethnicity they are. But because of the hypersensitivity to race/ethnicity added to 100+ years of Marxist "class" propaganda, people lose all common sense and live by the idiotic "everything is equal" mantra. Why would you favor educated first world immigrants over uncivilized third worlders? There's no difference. Everything is "equal".

oldschool
09-06-2015, 06:05 PM
So Germany is going to accept 800,000 Syrians who have spent their entire life being taught that Shariah law is the only law of the land and that Christians/Catholics/etc. are infidels who should be conquered?

NumberSix
09-06-2015, 06:09 PM
So Germany is going to accept 800,000 Syrians who have spent their entire life being taught that Shariah law is the only law of the land and that Christians/Catholics/etc. are infidels who should be conquered?
Meanwhile, Saudi Arabia and the other gulf states haven't accepted a single "refugee". They outright said "we're not taking any of them" because they know the idiot Europeans will take them.

Trollsmasher
09-06-2015, 06:12 PM
the 800K are just expected applications for this

funny thing is that half of these applicants come from the "NATO corrected"... Balkans

they get rejected but it takes months to process and it's more advantageous for them to spend 6 months in Germany even if they get deported afterwards (which in most cases they don't because it costs too much money, so they just stay in EU illegaly and can do whatever**** they want)

these are also the people who clog the system

even the other half is only mostly compromised of Syrians... there are Iraqis, Pakis, even fvckers from Bangladesh

the thing is that you can just pretend to convert to christianity, claim religious oppression and you'll get refugee status too

it's a suicide... hopefully we in the east can remain strong against this current of shit stain

senelcoolidge
09-08-2015, 04:43 PM
Europe taking the Big L...:facepalm .
Why would you let this scum in your country.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tl16QDk2sig
muslim refugee's yelling "f*** you".

9erempiree
09-08-2015, 05:57 PM
That is just insane.

LJJ
09-08-2015, 06:31 PM
Of course they are almost all young men.

Can't send your daughters out to devil land by themselves. They are better off as war casualties, at least they can still go to heaven then.

NumberSix
09-08-2015, 06:44 PM
"Refugees"

9erempiree
09-10-2015, 12:18 PM
Just amazing numbers.

http://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/AE6E/production/_85445644_european_commission_quotas-01_v2.png