PDA

View Full Version : Lebron vs Jordan Athleticism

StrongLurk
09-04-2015, 12:19 PM
Look, it's obvious what the case is here.

Lebron is a better raw athlete. Michael Jordan is a better BASKETBALL athlete.

Lebron's athleticism can be transferred over to basically any sport and he would be the prime specimen.

However Jordan's athleticism is better suited for basketball.

Elosha
09-04-2015, 12:37 PM
Why start a new thread on this? Just add to the existing one. :confusedshrug:

JohnMax
09-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Lebron type athletes = Lavine, Wall, Westbrook and Lebron

They are superior than jordan type athletes in transition. Their names are always at the top of fastbreak pts leaders.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=382252

RidonKs
09-04-2015, 01:39 PM
the lurk is strong in this one but his propensity betrays his guilt and i for one won't stand for it

swagga
09-04-2015, 02:52 PM
the lurk is strong in this one but his propensity betrays his guilt and i for one won't stand for it

your whiteness hurts me tbh.

eeeeeebro
09-04-2015, 05:34 PM
you are nuts if you think because lebron is 2 inches taller and has a solid frame that he is more athletic than jordan.. the dude is not jordan is by far faster than lebron in the half court...

swagga
09-04-2015, 05:38 PM
you are nuts if you think because lebron is 2 inches taller and has a solid frame that he is more athletic than jordan.. the dude is not jordan is by far faster than lebron in the half court...

actually lebron is faster if you give him space as he is bigger and has longer strides.
jordan shifts direction much easier, and is therefore much harder to stay in front of.

stop stanning.

EDIT: strength and size are relevant for athleticism

SugarHill
09-04-2015, 05:41 PM
michael jordan is the strongest, fastest, tallest, quickest and shortest basketball player of all time

swagga
09-04-2015, 05:47 PM
michael jordan is the strongest, fastest, tallest, quickest and shortest basketball player of all time

wilt chamberlain is the
perfect
finest
tough
outstanding
leading
terrific
bad
second-rate
first-rate
first
prime
premium
champion
ace star
superlative
culminating
boss
chocker
chief
capital
cool
super
nonpareil
principal
first-class
foremost
highest
gay
incomparable
inimitable
matchless
paramount
peerless
pusssy
preeminent
supreme
transcendent
unequaled
unparalleled
unrivaled
beta
unsurpassed
10 star
optimum
primo
tops
A-1
flaming fagggot
beyond compare
choicest
greatest
number 1
out-of-sight
sans pareil
second to none
best
basketball player.

signed, ISH community.

3ball
09-04-2015, 05:49 PM
Lebron's athleticism can be transferred over to basically any sport and he would be the prime specimen.

However Jordan's athleticism is better suited for basketball.

MJ's body is also better suited for baseball, tennis, golf, probably soccer, and a slew of other sports.

Lebron's body is better suited for american football.. That's about it.. But I seriously doubt he's tough enough to have a pro football career - he'd be getting mind-****ed and intimidated left and right... If skinny Kawhi Leonard re-entering the game gets Lebron scared, what's he going to do on the gridiron?

DoctorP
09-04-2015, 05:51 PM
LeBron is just the better athlete. Jordan the better ball player.

SugarHill
09-04-2015, 05:51 PM
MJ's body is also better suited for baseball, tennis, golf, probably soccer, and a slew of other sports.

Lebron's body is better suited for american football.. That's about it.. But I seriously doubt he's tough enough to have a pro football career - he'd be getting mind-****ed and intimidated left and right... If skinny Kawhi Leonard re-entering the game gets Lebron scared, what's he going to do on the gridiron?
you're wrong

jordan is better suited for american football as well. he'd make a better QB (way more intelligent)...RB (way quicker, agile, smarter, faster, stronger), RB (jumps way higher, more agile, faster, not lumbering),

lebron would make a better waterboy!

DoctorP
09-04-2015, 05:52 PM
your whiteness hurts me tbh.

speaking intelligently is white?

bow to your white masters then. idiot.