PDA

View Full Version : Beauty Behind the Madness sells 415k first week!!!!!!

Lensanity
09-04-2015, 05:14 PM
Was only projected to do 250k :lol

The Weeknd CAN NOT TAKE A SINGLE L THIS YEAR! I hereby announce that I have legally changed his name to Abe Tesfaye.

GOAT :bowdown:

And.............
In the Night, Prisoner, Losers, Dark Times, and Shameless haven't even been released as singles yet :banana:

This album is the next 21 by Adele. The only difference is it has WAY MORE HITS! This album will stay in the top 10 for too many months for me to even predict.

This man is doing all this GOAT NESS with only about 6 months of legitimate fame behind his belt. His next album will be Thriller status.

The Michael Jackson of our generation ladies and gentlemen :bowdown: :applause:

BBTM is so ****ing good :hammertime: :dancin :party: :banana: :pimp:

Coach Eddie
09-05-2015, 01:09 AM
MODS: If you do not combine The Weeknd threads created by Lensanity and stop him from making new threads every day about him, I will make a Matchbox 20 thread every single day. Don't make me do it.

BigNBAfan
09-05-2015, 04:52 PM
MODS: If you do not combine The Weeknd threads created by Lensanity and stop him from making new threads every day about him, I will make a Matchbox 20 thread every single day. Don't make me do it.

**** off coach eddie

T_L_P
09-05-2015, 04:59 PM
Actually only sold 325 k, which is good but hardly anything to suggest he's gonna be some worldwide superstar/top 5 popular musician.

Lensanity
09-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Actually only sold 325 k, which is good but hardly anything to suggest he's gonna be some worldwide superstar/top 5 popular musician.
415 is counting streams. We have to wait for the official Billboard numbers on Monday but the official album sales numbers are always sales+streams.

And he has 415k off of 6 months of fame. Drake had 495k and he has been one of the biggest stars in the entire industry for over half a decade.

1 year from now after Losers, In the Night, Shameless, Dark Times, and Prisoner have all been released as singles and go top 5 on Billboard he will be twice as famous as he is now.

Then imagine when his next album drops......