PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Durant's all time starting 5

KembaWalker
09-05-2015, 02:20 PM
For a Spanish site, rough Google translation

Finally, many of your supporters have asked us to ask you about your ideal team in NBA history.

Well, good question. I would stay with Magic Johnson as a basis for their exceptional height, vision and be a triple-double machine. As guard Kobe Bryant is a legend and five-time champion. It's been half-life in the NBA! Michael Jordan like three. Sorry for Larry Bird , but I have to let him out for Kobe. As a power forward is difficult, between Karl Malone, Tim Duncan ... I stay with Tim Duncan . For longevity, the securities and the impact it has had and still has on the court. And Shaquille O'Neal as a dominant power forward.

SOURCE: http://www.nbamaniacs.com/entrevistas/entrevista-exclusiva-a-kevin-durant-grizzlies-y-spurs-son-rivales-muy-duros/

Gotterdammerung
09-05-2015, 02:43 PM
:biggums:

If Shaq is a "dominant power forward," I'm afraid to ask KD who he thinks is a true dominant center.
:oldlol:

Edited: I see that it's the translation, not what Kevin Durant actually said.
:hammerhead:

lilteapot
09-05-2015, 02:45 PM
:biggums:

If Shaq is a "dominant power forward," I'm afraid to ask KD who he thinks is a true dominant center.
:oldlol:

Edited: I see that it's the translation, not what Kevin Durant actually said.
:hammerhead:
It's not like the spanish word for 'center' got google translated into "power forward"

Gotterdammerung
09-05-2015, 03:06 PM
It's not like the spanish word for 'center' got google translated into "power forward"
Then my original question stands.
:kobe:

Marchesk
09-05-2015, 03:23 PM
MJ and Kobe are redundant on the same team. Magic, MJ and Kobe would have power struggles over who's the man. Can you imagine Jordan's reaction when Kobe takes the last shot?

And then there's the "dominant power forward", who got pissy when Kobe shot too much. Can't imagine what it would be like with Kobe and Mike scoring all the points. Shaq would be like fourth on the list of praise. I don't think his ego could take that over the long haul.

24-Inch_Chrome
09-05-2015, 03:51 PM
Jordan at the 2, Bird at the 3 would be a better team imo.

JimmyMcAdocious
09-05-2015, 03:56 PM
Sounds like a future GM to me.

La Frescobaldi
09-05-2015, 06:28 PM
all guys in his own league lol

bizil
09-05-2015, 09:04 PM
Magic, Kobe, and MJ would work great together. But for me personally, I would go with Bron or Bird as my SF. If I'm picking out of position, which KD was doing, I would go with this team:

Magic
MJ
Bron
Bird

That would be my 1-4. Bird at the PF was a very good defender. MJ and Bron both have the defensive versatility to cover up Magic's weaknesses. At my center, put Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, and Hakeem in a hat and pick one!

Lebronxrings
09-05-2015, 11:22 PM
kobe would shoot this team to losses. Insert a team player like lebron, pippen who can elevate their teammates.

20Four
09-05-2015, 11:23 PM
kobe would shoot this team to losses. Insert a team player like lebron, pippen who can elevate their teammates.
I'm a huge leBRONZE fan...but that comment make me :roll: :roll:

http://i.imgur.com/fOJzd8v.gif

sd3035
09-06-2015, 12:41 AM
Magic, Kobe, Jordan, Duncan, Shaq

That's a killer team

Bimbo Coles
09-06-2015, 01:26 AM
The Spanish word for Lebron got translated into Kobe.