PDA

View Full Version : Better player next season: Dion Waiters or Lance Stephenson ?

Legends66NBA7
09-06-2015, 10:14 AM
After both had disappointing campaigns last season, which player will turn it around this coming season to help their new teams ?

Also, who will be better fit for their teams in the future ?

lilteapot
09-06-2015, 10:19 AM
Lance Stephenson.

At least he proved he can be good on a certain team. Dion Waiters is cancer.

Spaulding
09-06-2015, 10:28 AM
I've got more faith in lance. Better coach and stronger team support than OKC. Plus he's actually proven himself to be a potential all-star before.

RoundMoundOfReb
09-06-2015, 03:36 PM
Lance

Fallen Angel
09-06-2015, 03:57 PM
Both will be bad. I'll go with Lance since he'll probably win more games.

warriorfan
09-06-2015, 04:02 PM
trick question

LoneyROY7
09-06-2015, 04:02 PM
Lance. Easy.

senelcoolidge
09-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Lance. He's on a good team with good guys. They will motivate him. He'll also have a good coach that has plans for him. He won't be as bad as last season for sure. Waiters will do Waiters.

Proctor
09-06-2015, 05:33 PM
Similar stats IMO, but Stephenson will have the greater impact.

qrich
09-06-2015, 06:31 PM
Is this serious? It's Lance without a single doubt.

Dude's hyped up, may start, will get a good amount of playing time, if he is on the bench, he'll be the point forward with Crawford being a sharpshooter.

Vaniiiia
09-06-2015, 06:32 PM
Waiters will be a break out STAR and steal the starting spot from Andre Roberson

chips93
09-06-2015, 06:34 PM
i believed in dion as much as anybody on the board, but he really hasnt provn himself to be anything more than a gunner. he just wants to hog the ball, and hoist up step back jumpers.

if he changed his mentality he has the skillset to be a perfect 6th man scorer, but thats been the issue with him his whole career, and i dont see why hes gonna change that all of a sudden.

ill take lance, hes shown he can produce for a winning team. him and cp3 are bound to come to blows at some point in the year though.

outbreak
09-06-2015, 06:57 PM
Waiters will be a break out STAR and steal the starting spot from Andre Roberson

Maybe if Durant and Westbrook go down injured, otherwise Waiters starting would be ****ing horrible.

Clifton
09-06-2015, 07:54 PM
I think Dion Waiters is my least favorite player ever. Edged out Antoine Walker.

And Antoine accomplished a heck of a lot more than Dion ever did. Better passer, more of an all around threat.

If I were a coach Dion would be in the doghouse until he got traded. How is a strong organization going to give him minutes? Can you see Pop or Carlisle playing him? Teams should shun that guy like the plague.

Lance is a difficult case too, but the upside is awesome. On a good day he can be a game-changer. His defense is terrific. His drives to the basket screw with defenses' minds like Manu's used to. I would take on Lance (as long as I didn't have to trade anything important to get him). but if Dion's having a positive impact, it simply means his terrible long two's are rimming in that night. Can't stand watching him. And this is coming from a guy who, on the whole, believes in JR Smith.

Legends66NBA7
09-06-2015, 09:15 PM
Is this serious? It's Lance without a single doubt.

Dude's hyped up, may start, will get a good amount of playing time, if he is on the bench, he'll be the point forward with Crawford being a sharpshooter.

I can't see how Lance starts. You take away the spacing that works with Redick and give you too many ball handlers.

SwishSquared
09-06-2015, 09:56 PM
I can't see how Lance starts. You take away the spacing that works with Redick and give you too many ball handlers.He'd play the 3 and they'd use Pierce as a combo forward off the bench. JJ keeps his starting job.