PDA

View Full Version : If LeBron doesn't win 1 in Cleveland he's not top 10.

BigBoss
09-06-2015, 01:41 PM
You gotta operate the easy way
"I made a G today" but you made it in a sleazy way
Selling crack to the kids, "I gotta get paid!"
Well hey, but that's the way it is

Hittin_Shots
09-06-2015, 01:43 PM
None of the top 10 have won 1 in Cleveland either. Scrap the list

BigBoss
09-06-2015, 01:45 PM
Winning in Miami was the sleazy way

Ca$H
09-06-2015, 01:45 PM
If Bran doesn't win one while playing in the Western Conference then he isn't top 10.

KembaWalker
09-06-2015, 01:46 PM
None of the top 10 have won 1 in Cleveland either. Scrap the list

Tim Duncan and Stephen Curry won IN Cleveland

Top 2 GOATs no question :bowdown:

Hittin_Shots
09-06-2015, 01:50 PM

It has been decided then. Top 10 are the starters on those teams

KembaWalker
09-06-2015, 01:56 PM
It has been decided then. Top 10 are the starters on those teams

After careful consideration, neither player mentioned above won FMVP that year

Therefore, OFFICIAL top 10 rn

Iggy
Tony Parker
Tim Duncan
Steph Curry
Manu
Klay
Dray Green
Bogut
Bruce Bowen
Harrison Barnes

Fabricio Oberto knockin on the door of the 10th spot doe

nba_55
09-06-2015, 02:04 PM
After careful consideration, neither player mentioned above won FMVP that year

Therefore, OFFICIAL top 10 rn

Iggy
Tony Parker
Tim Duncan
Steph Curry
Manu
Klay
Dray Green
Bogut
Bruce Bowen
Harrison Barnes

Fabricio Oberto knockin on the door of the 10th spot doe

as olympics gold medalist, i think he deserves to be in the top 10 over guys like barnes, green, bogut, ...

kamil
09-06-2015, 02:07 PM

He's not top 10 worthy regardless.

Spurs5Rings2014
09-06-2015, 02:39 PM

:bowdown:

SpecialQue
09-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Kind of an arbitrary criteria for top 10 status there.

robby712
09-06-2015, 03:01 PM
Jordan,Magic,Bird,Russell,Wilt,Kareem,Shaq,Kobe,Du ncan are probably in the top 10 of 90% of all normal people that know the game and are not trolling. So let's think about who is number 10. From what I have seen, the most mentioned name is Hakeem. People remember Hakeem form those 2 great championship runs. But he did have his struggles in the post season. Also James has had his struggles in the post season. But anyone who can say with a straight face that Hakeem had a better career that LeBron is either a hater or a troll. He has the same number of championships and FMVP's, and 3 more MVP's. And he is 30 and could still have 5 good seasons in him. And he would have won the title this year if Kyrie or Love were healty. At least one of them and Cleveland wins. Lebron is trolled massively on this board and he does have his flaws in his demeanor and skills sometimes. His 2011 finals will always be a stain on his career. But trolling because he has lost the other 3 times in the Finals is ridiculous. And the fact that over 50% of this board would think that if he was 2/3 and not 2/6 he would be ranked higher reveals how many idiots don't know basketball.

ralph_i_el
09-06-2015, 03:02 PM
If LeBron doesn't wash my car, he's not top-10

ralph_i_el
09-06-2015, 03:04 PM
Jordan,Magic,Bird,Russell,Wilt,Kareem,Shaq,Kobe,Du ncan are probably in the top 10 of 90% of all normal people that know the game and are not trolling. So let's think about who is number 10. From what I have seen, the most mentioned name is Hakeem. People remember Hakeem form those 2 great championship runs. But he did have his struggles in the post season. Also James has had his struggles in the post season. But anyone who can say with a straight face that Hakeem had a better career that LeBron is either a hater or a troll. He has the same number of championships and FMVP's, and 3 more MVP's. And he is 30 and could still have 5 good seasons in him. And he would have won the title this year if Kyrie or Love were healty. At least one of them and Cleveland wins. Lebron is trolled massively on this board and he does have his flaws in his demeanor and skills sometimes. His 2011 finals will always be a stain on his career. But trolling because he has lost the other 3 times in the Finals is ridiculous. And the fact that over 50% of this board would think that if he was 2/3 and not 2/6 he would be ranked higher reveals how many idiots don't know basketball.

one of these things is not like the others!

greatest-ever
09-06-2015, 04:12 PM
Lebron has already cemented a spot in the top 10, anyone who thinks he isn't top 10 are idiot casual fans who lack knowledge on what makes a player great.

AnaheimLakers24
09-06-2015, 04:25 PM
As a huge lebitch fan i agree

Mr. Jabbar
09-06-2015, 04:28 PM
god knows ive supported king james through good and bad times but i gotta admitt he can never be top 10 after the bitch ass move he pulled in 2011. never

La Frescobaldi
09-06-2015, 04:42 PM
god knows ive supported king james through good and bad times but i gotta admitt he can never be top 10 after the bitch ass move he pulled in 2011. never
Your audacity is breathtaking.

warriorfan
09-06-2015, 04:56 PM
Your audacity is breathtaking.

You have mistaken audacity for unbiased basketball analysis.

Vaniiiia
09-06-2015, 05:12 PM
Kobe has 5 rings and he's still not top 10. :lol :oldlol:

Think about how much of a cancerous chucker you have to be when you're not even top 10 yet you have 5 rings.

No MVP's... that's a knock

Most missed shots ever/inefficient... that's a knock

Drives stars out of town... (shaq, dwight, pau)... that's a knock

No one wants to play with him... that's a knock

All this selfish bullshit and fake bravado prevented kobe from being top 10.

He should have 10 rings when you really think about it... being in LA... historic franchise... all-time great coach Phil Jackson.... the most unstoppable force ever in the paint... God damn, Kobe had it all....

But he blew it. :lol :roll:

Marv_Albert
09-06-2015, 05:16 PM
All of these lebron trolls secretly wishing that he was on their team.

NZStreetBaller
09-06-2015, 05:27 PM
I agree with OP to make the 10 spot lebron needs a chip in cleveland. No top ten player has had an easier road then lebron

ralph_i_el
09-06-2015, 05:33 PM
You have mistaken audacity for unbiased basketball analysis.
You have mistaken sarcasm for sincerity.

stalkerforlife
09-06-2015, 07:05 PM

:applause:

Agreed.

Unfortunately, his team is so unfairly stacked in a horrid conference...that he'll more than likely win one. The east playoffs is a joke and a complete waste of time. While the west beats the hell out of each other.

Trollsmasher
09-06-2015, 07:12 PM
actually agreed

poido123
09-06-2015, 07:20 PM
Why does it have to be as confined as this?

What about if he plays well, particularly the playoffs, he can elevate higher all time?

Last season I thought raised Lebron higher IMO. He played remarkable despite teammates injured and being severely outmatched.

90sgoat
09-06-2015, 08:10 PM
All of these lebron trolls secretly wishing that he was on their team.

If Lebron moved to my team, I think I'd rather watch soccer and I hate soccer.