PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan-The Rim Attack (Video)

Round Mound
09-07-2015, 02:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_RLjmI6fK4

:bowdown:

f0und
09-07-2015, 11:46 AM
love these kinds of videos. its not fluffed up with overediting, slomo replays, and dramatic music. its just one great play after another. theres mj video thats just like this, except its 5 freaking hours long. nothing but quick cuts of highlights. and 90% of them are crazy circus layups and dunks just like in this video.

i dont care what anyone says, mj is a better finisher than lbj. jordan had to finish in more traffic. you saw alot of times in that video where defenders and hands were everywhere making it impossible to get off a shot. then jordan would do some slight of hand crazy *hit while hanging in the air. show the ball, left to right, right to left, always reacting accordingly to what the defenders show. and he has to do this all in the air, with millisecond reaction time, going at full speed, and still putting just enough touch on it to lay it in. lbj is a great finisher too, but he had more wide open lanes and didnt see the resistance jordan did.

PistonsFan#21
09-07-2015, 12:05 PM
A thing of beauty :applause:

diamenz
09-07-2015, 12:19 PM
the way he 'takes' the paint with that hop step into either a dunk or layup is prob my fav move of his. unstoppable.

no one could slither through or exploit a paint defense like mj. lol... there's three, four and sometimes five defenders around him as he finishes.

love that in & out on ewing @ 6:01

Dragonyeuw
09-07-2015, 12:36 PM
Never gets old

JimmyMcAdocious
09-07-2015, 12:54 PM
5:37 that old guy in the stands is like "**** it I'm done."

Video showcases his footwork just as much as his finishing ability. Pretty underrated baseline player, if MJ can somehow be underrated at something. I see Kobe get more props (much of it rightfully so) as a baseline player than MJ.

GIF REACTION
09-07-2015, 12:59 PM
Jordan was never really that quick

Lebronxrings
09-07-2015, 01:07 PM
poor mans derozan

Blue&Orange
09-07-2015, 08:34 PM
i dont care what anyone says, mj is a better finisher than lbj. j
better finisher? lol Jordan is better at everything than Lebron, only morons can think otherwise. Lebron is better at cherry picking stat padding and faking cramps.

Round Mound
09-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Jordan was never really that quick

:roll: