PDA

View Full Version : That moment when you realize you're part of a fan base who blames Wade for 2011

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 10:01 PM
:biggums: :coleman:

please off yourselves so I can root for Lebron on ISH without being lumped in with you idiots

Hit_Em
09-07-2015, 10:04 PM

please off yourselves so I can root for Lebron on ISH without being lumped in with you idiots
he tried to steal the mvp from bron who carried them all the way to finals by himself so bron said "u want it that bad you got it" and proceeded to stand in the corner and shut it the fk down....guesss what dwade never tried to steal another mvp again :oldlol: :oldlol: lebron had to groom that bch.Only bron can win mvp on a bron led team or he will shut it the fk down....Just like kobe shut it down game 7 vs the suns.

Cocaine80s
09-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Wait, you seriously blaming Bron for 2011? :biggums:

Vaniiiia
09-07-2015, 10:10 PM
OP the f@ggot contrarian...

It's easy to see in hindsight it was Wades fault. He admitted to giving up the team to LeBron in the summer of 2011 and after than they started winning titles.

Wade thought he was the man in 2011.... and it cost the Heat the championship. Much like Kobe in 2004 when he though he could be the alpha on the team, only to chuck LA out of a ship, and consequently ruined the franchise for a good 4 years until they landed another HOF big man named Pau Gasol.

sportjames23
09-07-2015, 10:13 PM
*waits for Wade stans to come to this thread*

Dis gon b gud.

Doranku
09-07-2015, 10:13 PM

It's easy to see in hindsight it was Wades fault. He admitted to giving up the team to LeBron in the summer of 2011 and after than they started winning titles.

Wade thought he was the man in 2011.... and it cost the Heat the championship. Much like Kobe in 2004 when he though he could be the alpha on the team, only to chuck LA out of a ship, and consequently ruined the franchise for a good 4 years until they landed another HOF big man named Pau Gasol.

This forum is such cancer. :oldlol:

warriorfan
09-07-2015, 10:16 PM
lebron fam is about to get a divorce

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 10:18 PM

why are you bringing up Kobe, this has nothing to do with him :facepalm :facepalm that might work in a thread where the op loves kobe but god damn try sticking to the topic, your entire post was garbage

WayOfWade
09-07-2015, 10:23 PM
Well it wasn't Wade's fault in 2011, all that needed to happen really was for LeBron to score more than just 8 freaking points in Game 4 and the Heat automatically are up 3-1 and having all the momentum having won the first 2 games in Dallas. That game for me was the one that tipped the scale in the Mavericks favor, more so than game 2

Vaniiiia
09-07-2015, 10:23 PM
why are you bringing up Kobe, this has nothing to do with him :facepalm :facepalm
I'm just giving a comparison. :facepalm

The situations are eerily similar...

two guys who let their ego get in the way of a championship...

Wade sabotaged the Heat by being aggressive all game only to disappear at the end. If you're gonna chuck most of the game then why not finish the job? Why put all the pressure on LeBron who was handling most of the play-making duties and exerting himself on defense and the boards.

Bron couldn't have played much better given the circumstances and the fact Wade felt like he was the man of the team...

dubeta
09-07-2015, 10:24 PM

Wade sabotaged the Heat by being aggressive all game only to disappear at the end. If you're gonna chuck most of the game then why not finish the job? Why put all the pressure on LeBron who was handling most of the play-making duties and exerting himself on defense and the boards.

Bron couldn't have played much better given the circumstances and the fact Wade felt like he was the man of the team...

DAMN! couldnt have said it better myself

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 10:27 PM

your entire argument about Wade is ridiculous, you can't re write history dude.. lebron disappeared and theres nothing you can say that will change that

JT123
09-07-2015, 10:30 PM

:applause: That's what these fggt Wade stans can't see (or refuse to admit)
Their boy was GHOST in crunch time during every game of the series. How the fck you gonna shot jack all game and then expect the guy who's in distributor mode to close the deal for you? :biggums: :facepalm

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 10:32 PM
in the 2011 finals 4th quarter 5 point diff or less

D Wade = 56% FG

Lebron = 0% FG

here are the clutch numbers for all players who played against the west in the 2011 playoffs

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/clutch/?sort=PTS&dir=1&Season=2010-11&SeasonType=Playoffs&Period=4&VsConference=West

please shut the hell up

Vaniiiia
09-07-2015, 10:34 PM
your entire argument about Wade is ridiculous, you can't re write history dude.. lebron disappeared and theres nothing you can say that will change that
He's the only reason they were there in the first place.

So he carries the entire team to the finals with no bench and a shitty coach, only to be solely blamed for not winning it all? :lol Seems fair...

Where were you Wade stans in the Chicago series when he was getting carried by LeBron? :rolleyes:

I honestly believe that's the reason for the sudden change of mentality in the finals. He wanted to "prove" that he was still the man after being outplayed by LeBron so badly in the series before. He completely took LeBron out of his groove and ruined the whole team chemistry.

How the **** can you NOT blame Wade.... :facepalm

JT123
09-07-2015, 10:35 PM
in the 2011 finals 4th quarter 5 point diff or less

D Wade = 56% FG

Lebron = 0% FG

here are the clutch numbers for all players who played against the west in the 2011 playoffs

http://stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/clutch/?sort=PTS&dir=1&Season=2010-11&SeasonType=Playoffs&Period=4&VsConference=West

please shut the hell up
Of course Wade had a high field goal percentage. That's what happens when you refuse to shoot the ball down the stretch of close games. Nice try doe :sleeping

sportjames23
09-07-2015, 10:36 PM
http://40.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmkjpwbjh01qh9wcto1_500.jpg

Let's blame Wade doe.

Mr. Jabbar
09-07-2015, 10:36 PM
That moment when you realize you're part of a fan base of a 3 incher :(

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/609180789339766785/vhZ2dA9m_400x400.jpg

still a big fan of the #king

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 10:37 PM
He's the only reason they were there in the first place.

So he carries the entire team to the finals with no bench and a shitty coach, only to be solely blamed for not winning it all. :lol

Where were you Wade stans in the Chicago series when he was getting carried by LeBron? :rolleyes:

I honestly believe that's the reason for the sudden change of mentality in the finals. He wanted to "prove" that he was still the man after being outplayed by LeBron so badly in the series before. He completely took LeBron out of his groove and ruined the whole team chemistry.

No I'm pretty sure that Wade putting up 22/8/5 in the first round and Bosh putting up 20/10 in the first round and Wade LEADING THE TEAM IN SOCRING AND ASSIST for the Boston seriers and Bosh putting up 23/8 on 68% TS against the Bulls had something to do with the HEAT making the finals

:facepalm :facepalm

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 10:38 PM
Of course Wade had a high field goal percentage. That's what happens when you refuse to shoot the ball down the stretch of close games. Nice try doe :sleeping

Wade attempted 1.8 FGA in those situations and shot 56%

Lebron attempted 1.4 FGA in those situations and shot 0%

Goro
09-07-2015, 10:45 PM
Wait, you seriously blaming Bron for 2011? :biggums:

Why wouldn't LeBron be blamed for 2011?

Mr. Jabbar
09-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Why wouldn't LeBron be blamed for 2011?

first post :eek:

20Four
09-07-2015, 10:46 PM
Seriously if I saw you in person, I would seriously knock you the fck out....im tired of your stupid shit

dubeta
09-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Seriously if I saw you in person, I would seriously knock you the fck out....im tired of your stupid shit

ngga u 5'4 calm down :oldlol:

First worry bout getting ur head over that McD's counter before you act hard :oldlol:

JT123
09-07-2015, 10:52 PM
Wade attempted 1.8 FGA in those situations and shot 56%

Lebron attempted 1.4 FGA in those situations and shot 0%
:rolleyes: Basketball is a game of rhythm. Wade had been in a shooting and scoring rhythm all game, so why is he suddenly deferring down the stretch to the guy who's been in a passing rhythm all game? :facepalm :facepalm
The stats show that Wade and Bron basically took the same number of shots down the stretch of games, but Wade should have been taking twice as many shots as Lebron. It would be like MJ taking 30 shots in the first 43 minutes of a game, and then suddenly becoming passive and taking turns with Pippen during the last 5 minutes. Doesn't make much sense does it?

20Four
09-07-2015, 10:54 PM
ngga u 5'4 calm down :oldlol:

First worry bout getting ur head over that McD's counter before you act hard :oldlol:
Stop talkin about yourself I'm 5'10" 185lbs my arms probably bigger than your whole body....and as I said you're mad because I decided to become a Registered Nurse and you became a Registered burger flipper.....if you want to PM me ill buy you a ticket to come to California and we can box it out, ill even post it on youtube, just sign waivers and ill post it up....deal?

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 10:54 PM
people making excuses for lebron shooting 0% :facepalm :facepalm

he literally did not make a shot, he shots 0% ****ing percent you dumbasses

GrapeApe
09-07-2015, 10:58 PM
Nobody legitimately blames Wade, not even Lebron stans. Don't fall for it people.

JT123
09-07-2015, 10:59 PM
OP has now resorted to name calling since he can't argue the facts that have been laid out. :facepalm
Sad, but predictable.

Donkey4trading
09-07-2015, 11:01 PM
Nobody legitimately blames Wade, not even Lebron stans. Don't fall for it people.

sucks being part of the absolute worst fan base on ish, blaming 2011 on wade is pathetic

JT123
09-07-2015, 11:02 PM
Stop talkin about yourself I'm 5'10" 185lbs my arms probably bigger than your whole body....and as I said you're mad because I decided to become a Registered Nurse and you became a Registered burger flipper.....if you want to PM me ill buy you a ticket to come to California and we can box it out, ill even post it on youtube, just sign waivers and ill post it up....deal?
Next time you are at work take a selfie in your nurse uniform at the hospital, and then use that as your avy. No one wants to look at you shirtless fggt. This is a forum full of nothing but DUDES! :facepalm

dubeta
09-07-2015, 11:04 PM
Next time you are at work take a selfie in your nurse uniform at the hospital, and then use that as your avy. No one wants to look at you shirtless fggt. This is a forum full of nothing but DUDES! :facepalm

THIS!

Have some decency for once!

20Four
09-07-2015, 11:10 PM
THIS!

Have some decency for once!
Why did you ignore my other post? Got scared? :roll:

dubeta
09-07-2015, 11:17 PM
Why did you ignore my other post? Got scared? :roll:

Of what? I'd break your neck the second I see you

And it wont stop at just the knockout, i'll keep going till theres none of you left, literally

Stop thinking you're tough, you're a midget who wipes 80 year old granpas asses for a living and think you 'made it'

You're at the lowest on the totem pole, you failed at life, its over.

No money, no career, garbage nursing job, ugly, short, no girl nothing

Your beach arms mean nothing, you're sub human, literally 10 year olds are bigger than you

After I knock you down this is you crawling back, thinking you stand a chance

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1397/25/1397257984866.gif

Right after that I curbstomp your head untill it literally breaks

You're a failure in life

20Four
09-07-2015, 11:48 PM
Of what? I'd break your neck the second I see you

And it wont stop at just the knockout, i'll keep going till theres none of you left, literally

Stop thinking you're tough, you're a midget who wipes 80 year old granpas asses for a living and think you 'made it'

You're at the lowest on the totem pole, you failed at life, its over.

No money, no career, garbage nursing job, ugly, short, no girl nothing

Your beach arms mean nothing, you're sub human, literally 10 year olds are bigger than you

After I knock you down this is you crawling back, thinking you stand a chance

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1397/25/1397257984866.gif

Right after that I curbstomp your head untill it literally breaks

You're a failure in life

As I said PM me and Ill buy you a ticket to come to California, we can box it out. Just sign waivers then ill post it on youtube...you get a free trip to california so deal? Pm me

dubeta
09-07-2015, 11:55 PM
As I said PM me and Ill buy you a ticket to come to California, we can box it out. Just sign waivers then ill post it on youtube...you get a free trip to california so deal? Pm me

Why? Whats there to gain from it you imbred retard?

I gain nothing, I meet you, then proceed to beat you down until you're on the verge of life-support then what?

What exactly??

I don't gain anything relevant out of ending your life, just one less welfare cheque needing to be mailed each month.

i guess taxpayers would thank me

Meanwhile I don't have the commitment to free up the 1-3 days it would take. I don't work at minimum wage at a low-life career to be afforded that free time

I don't gain meaning from harming worthless rejects, life is greater than that.

I don't understand why a simpleton like you will enjoy paying for a flight for someone to literally bring you to the end of your life? Why? Is your life not satisfying?

Are you that upset with the way things are going that you want me to end it??? :biggums:

sdot_thadon
09-08-2015, 12:04 AM
I don't really cosign this idea because there isn't enough proof, however i do remember some funny business during the finals. This is all paraphrased from what i recall, feel free to correct me if i mistake something here:

All season long they played the take turns game, the it's both of ours routine.

Playoffs roll around and all was good until Lebron wrecked the bulls and the Pippen quote about Mj came about.

They almost choke away a game against dallas playing that friendship ball bullshit and wade and lebron had words during a game off camera. Anybody else remember that?

Then a team meeting before the next game where wade and ud basically say we've been here before follow us.

From there on we got lebron pouting in the corner, the rest is history.

20Four
09-08-2015, 01:05 AM

I gain nothing, I meet you, then proceed to beat you down until you're on the verge of life-support then what?

What exactly??

I don't gain anything relevant out of ending your life, just one less welfare cheque needing to be mailed each month.

Meanwhile I don't have the commitment to free up the 1-3 days it would take. I don't work at minimum wage at a low-life career to be afforded that free time

I don't understand why a simpleton like you will enjoy paying for a flight for someone to literally bring you to the end of your life? Why? Is your life not satisfying?

Are you that upset with the way things are going that you want me to end it??? :biggums:

Lol scared like the lil bitch you are.....see if you weren't such an autistic fvck because of your stupid crack whore parents you would know nurses work 3 days a week....so as I said...you want a free ticket to california? If your so confident you will beat me then come I will put it on video....just PM me....

Cocaine80s
09-08-2015, 02:05 AM
I can tell by your short arms in your avi that you are 5'6 max

Droid101
09-08-2015, 02:07 AM
lol

Seriously, never coming here again.

20Four
09-08-2015, 02:11 AM
I can tell by your short arms in your avi that you are 5'6 max
lol 5'6" lmao you can think that but why would I lie about my height? If I were to lie wouldn't you think I would make my self taller? 5'10" isnt even tall lol im just stating facts

Cocaine80s
09-08-2015, 02:42 AM
lol 5'6" lmao you can think that but why would I lie about my height? If I were to lie wouldn't you think I would make my self taller? 5'10" isnt even tall lol im just stating facts
Im just standing up for the homie

Dont come at bruh like that

20Four
09-08-2015, 02:47 AM
Im just standing up for the homie

Dont come at bruh like that
Fosho I could respect that :)

But real talk though my bad mang!

5'10" is still short so I have nothing to brag about...im not just 5'6" like lebron23 in here LOL

warriorfan
09-08-2015, 02:49 AM
20four is straight bullying the leautistic fam :roll:

Hit_Em
09-08-2015, 02:50 AM
were a family you fight one of us you fight all of us

Mr. Jabbar
09-08-2015, 03:06 AM
20four is straight bullying the leautistic fam :roll:

as part of the lebron family i have to agree.. he has been embarrassing us from one thread to the other :(

20Four
09-08-2015, 12:11 PM
as part of the lebron family i have to agree.. he has been embarrassing us from one thread to the other :(
I sent him a PM no response....he got scared shitless lol

Lebron23
05-23-2020, 07:02 PM

What exactly??

Old school ish e beefing

FKAri
05-23-2020, 07:07 PM
I blame Wade for 09 and 10 as well. Despicable, shameful stuff.

Manny98
05-23-2020, 07:08 PM
Wade shot like dogshit in game 6 and had 5 turnovers + he was getting absolutely torched by Jason Terry the entire series

I'm not saying that Wade deserves the bulk of the blame for 2011 but he does deserves a lot more than he seems to be getting

light
05-23-2020, 10:22 PM

I hear that, but why did Wade step back after 2011 and formally give LeBron the keys to the franchise? Why was that necessary if Wade did everything right in 2011? Should Wade have done that before the 2011 Finals? I think so.

DoctorP
05-23-2020, 10:39 PM
he tried to steal the mvp from bron who carried them all the way to finals by himself so bron said "u want it that bad you got it" and proceeded to stand in the corner and shut it the fk down....guesss what dwade never tried to steal another mvp again :oldlol: :oldlol: lebron had to groom that bch.Only bron can win mvp on a bron led team or he will shut it the fk down....Just like kobe shut it down game 7 vs the suns.

this is what happened.

ELITEpower23
05-23-2020, 10:49 PM
I'm not trying to be that guy and all but if you think about it, wasn't Jason Terry a shooting guard and Dwyane Wade's assignment? Did Dwyane Wade let Jason Terry go off?

Not really his fault entirely, Kobe Bryant let him do the same thing in a sweep. But it does make you think. For many watching the series or at least that playoff run in '11 you could see Dwyane Wade deferring to Bron in the Conference Finals, but he changed the script entirely for the Finals. Maybe he wanted another FMVP?

LBJ wasn't 'scared' in 2011, he had already made a Finals in 2007. If anything, just run back the 2011 ECF vs Bulls and see LBJ vs Wade in that series. Wade disappeared, then reappeared to snatch up a Finals MVP?

Whoah10115
05-23-2020, 10:56 PM
This is so unbelievably stupid.

Axe
05-23-2020, 10:58 PM
I'm not trying to be that guy and all but if you think about it, wasn't Jason Terry a shooting guard and Dwyane Wade's assignment? Did Dwyane Wade let Jason Terry go off?

Not really his fault entirely, Kobe Bryant let him do the same thing in a sweep. But it does make you think. For many watching the series or at least that playoff run in '11 you could see Dwyane Wade deferring to Bron in the Conference Finals, but he changed the script entirely for the Finals. Maybe he wanted another FMVP?

LBJ wasn't 'scared' in 2011, he had already made a Finals in 2007. If anything, just run back the 2011 ECF vs Bulls and see LBJ vs Wade in that series. Wade disappeared, then reappeared to snatch up a Finals MVP?
Yeah, he wasn't scared but he still choked, you idiot.

Doranku
05-23-2020, 11:06 PM
:lol @ the revisionist history going on in this thread. Jet averaged 18/2/3 on 49% shooting in the finals. Ya'll acting like he was putting up 2016 Kyrie numbers or something.

Was Wade deferring to Bran when he took more shots than him against Philly? Or how about when he averaged 30/7/5 against the Celtics.. you know, the team that they had to team up in order to beat.

Wade played like shit in the ECF but it doesn't eclipse what he did in the other 3 rounds. The ECF was the exception, not the rule. Wade playing great in the finals like he did in rounds 1 & 2 had nothing to do with Bran choking his ass off and playing hot potato with the ball late in games.

AirBonner
05-23-2020, 11:40 PM
Can we blame Kobe for 2011? He got swept

Rico2016
05-23-2020, 11:42 PM

Bingo

LAL
05-24-2020, 10:11 AM
Can we blame Kobe for 2011? He got swept

Sure but he was already 5/7 in the previous 10 years out West and that was older kobe on one leg, didn't practice all year and averaged 32 mpg for a reason.

Lebron however, created the Heatles in his prime, weak East, and had 0 rings at that point. 18 prime years, barely 3 superteam rings?