PDA

View Full Version : underrated in-game dunkers (right now)

swagga
09-08-2015, 03:31 PM
What are your underrated in game dunkers?

I'm talking about contested dunks not 360 cherry picking, from guys getting minutes but not talked about enough (so no deandre jordan/ blake griffin/ westbrook)

this season i've seen some nasty stuff from jeff green, kenneth faried.

Marv_Albert
09-08-2015, 04:04 PM
Maresse Speights in the finals

AnaheimLakers24
09-08-2015, 04:07 PM
Jr smith

https://youtu.be/ZdmsNA6yhXY

hes also the only other alpha on the cavs besides irving

JimmyMcAdocious
09-08-2015, 04:33 PM
Jeff Green is a good one. He usually has as many posters as anyone every season. Some real nasty. And he doesn't get mentioned often. Same with Gay.

I thought Klay Thompson has some sneaky nice dunks. Marvin Williams usually gives a nice dunk or two. Parsons as well.

sd3035
09-08-2015, 04:38 PM
Durant

Sure, he's always praised for his tremendous skills and scoring ability, but he throws down some nasty dunks

swagga
09-08-2015, 06:41 PM
Durant

Sure, he's always praised for his tremendous skills and scoring ability, but he throws down some nasty dunks

i've heard many people mention this (not on ish, people that actually watch games)

Rake2204
09-08-2015, 06:47 PM
I'm kind of on the lookout for the next group of real-deal dunkers coming through. It could just be perception but there seems to be a little bit of a dunk lull in some respects. Cool dunks are still happening, but I don't know. I suppose K.J. McDaniels has some potential.

swagga
09-08-2015, 06:53 PM
I'm kind of on the lookout for the next group of real-deal dunkers coming through. It could just be perception but there seems to be a little bit of a dunk lull in some respects. Cool dunks are still happening, but I don't know. I suppose K.J. McDaniels has some potential.

when jeremy evans got playing time he threw in some ridiculous stuff.
victor oladipo has potential too.

Rake2204
09-08-2015, 06:55 PM
victor oladipo has potential too.Good call on both. I'd like to see more of that. More Desmond Mason/Jason Richardson type of stuff (asking a lot), more Kenyon Martin and Stromile Swift death punches, more of all of that good stuff. Andrew Wiggins had some impressive flushes too, but I wonder about his creativity.

Quincy Acy is a little bit of an underrated dunker to me.

swagga
09-08-2015, 07:00 PM
Good call on both. I'd like to see more of that. More Desmond Mason/Jason Richardson type of stuff (asking a lot), more Kenyon Martin and Stromile Swift death punches, more of all of that good stuff. Andrew Wiggins had some impressive flushes too, but I wonder about his creativity.

Quincy Acy is a little bit of an underrated dunker to me.

yeah, wiggins looks like jumping of a trampoline :eek:

also,keep an eye out for mirotic (bulls), he has thrown down some savage dunks this year.

sammichoffate
09-08-2015, 08:41 PM
Terrence Ross usually shits on anyone who tries to go up with him. Gordon Hayward had some nice dunks this year as well

Spurs m8
09-08-2015, 08:57 PM
Does anyone outside the Clippers fanbase even rate DJs dunking?

Shits boring as ****, every one looks the same, like some tall **** putting it back in.
Shithouse

outbreak
09-08-2015, 09:02 PM
victor oladipo has potential too.
Oladipos thrown down but I don't see him going under the radar unless he drops off. If he keeps improving and the magic start winning some games he'll be a publicised player on this team

outbreak
09-08-2015, 09:04 PM

Shits boring as ****, every one looks the same, like some tall **** putting it back in.
Shithouse

Sometimes he looks freaky athletically with some long reaches to get the ball but in general yeah it's not that impressive after awhile.

Blakes dunks aren't as exciting these days either but he said he stopped going that way because of the toll on his body.

G-train
09-08-2015, 09:09 PM

Shithouse

It's not a dunk contest. They are gunning for the title, leave the fancy stuff to Oladipo's and the LaVine's.

Muskarat
09-09-2015, 11:04 AM
Didn't Derrick Williams lose his mind on a couple dunks this past season?

Patrick Chewing
09-09-2015, 12:24 PM
Didn't Derrick Williams lose his mind on a couple dunks this past season?

This. Williams likes to posterize people.

SugarHill
09-10-2015, 07:21 PM
James Harden is surprisingly a great dunker. He's deceptively athletic and can throw down powerful dunks despite his style