PDA

View Full Version : Keep your head up ISH

NZStreetBaller
09-11-2015, 08:00 AM
regardless of your circumstances you all must understand that the true freedom in a man lies in his ability to CHOOSE his attitude towards it and therefore CHOOSE his actions.

you are your own driving engine in life and you are your own brake. the only person that can prevent you from doing or achieving what you want is you ultimately.

be PROACTIVE in life, most people spend their lives being REACTIVE. adopt more of a "im gonna make it happen" attitude. as opposed to a "I'll see what happens"

When you are proactive. you become more a RESULT of your actions. when you REACTIVE you become either a RESULT or (more commonly among people these days) a VICTIM.

just remember that you can spend from now untill forever pointing the finger shifting the blame of why you are not where you want to be on whoever you want. but until you understand that you CREATE your own destiny, you'll always find something else to blame.

Block out and ignore all the people in your life who do not CONTRIBUTE to you becoming the best you can be. they say that you are the sum of the 5 people you spend the most time with. your thoughts, beleifs, lifestyles and quite often bank accounts. therefore surround yourself with those who are better then you or are in a position that you want to be.

remember we only live once, make EVERY day count

keep your head up ISH

-NZSB

kurple
09-11-2015, 08:12 AM
i dont wanna make everyday count.. too much preassure and not enough pleasure

NZStreetBaller
09-11-2015, 08:14 AM
i dont wanna make everyday count.. too much preassure and not enough pleasure

lol then make your day full of pleasure .....

DonDadda59
09-11-2015, 08:35 AM
"The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven."

-Lucifer

:applause:

rufuspaul
09-11-2015, 08:40 AM
That's all fine and dandy. You should tell that to Syrian refugees. It'll really cheer them up.