PDA

View Full Version : Take you favorite player......

The_Pharcyde
09-11-2015, 02:25 PM
and name his flaw..... try and do it with out making some lame troll joke

My favorite all time player is MJ and while he was almost perfect as a ball player

he could get over aggressive and not allow his teammates to establish a rhythm in the triangle thus leading to the notion he had no help early on in his career... which is still true but MJ did not help the circumstances thinking that he could do it with no one elses help

my current favorite player is derrick rose and he could certainly work on his shot selection at times... sometimes he gets in a mode where it looks like he is trying to force his hand, which stagnates the bulls offense

try and do it without being a troll, which i know is hard for some

IncarceratedBob
09-11-2015, 02:32 PM
lebron.. he's a cuckold and a beta fakkit

riseagainst
09-11-2015, 02:35 PM

:lol
:roll:

KembaWalker
09-11-2015, 02:38 PM
Ben Wallace

Those damn free throws

The_Pharcyde
09-11-2015, 02:40 PM

couldnt do a simple task, thats why you are a troll on a nba forum on a weekday while most people are trying to make something of themselves, society deemed that this is where you fit best with what you are capable of

keep trolling, its your career

sportjames23
09-11-2015, 02:48 PM
couldnt do a simple task, thats why you are a troll on a nba forum on a weekday while most people are trying to make something of themselves, society deemed that this is where you fit best with what you are capable of

Damn, son. :oldlol:

kshutts1
09-11-2015, 02:53 PM
All-time -- Pippen. Biggest flaw? Probably the lack of go-to scorer abilities.

Current -- Kobe. His ego. Has an intense desire to win, but it seemingly needs to be on his terms.

Wade's Rings
09-11-2015, 02:55 PM

:roll:

@OP Wade- 3 point shooting

gcvbcat
09-11-2015, 02:59 PM
**** it... Serena lost...**** **** ****

Women's tennis sucks... ****in fat pigs

Muskarat
09-11-2015, 03:43 PM
Kobe

2 words

Tunnel vision.

Still my favorite all time though

chips93
09-11-2015, 04:15 PM
chris paul

hes too ball dominant at times. griffin is one of the best passing bigs in the league, cp3 ought to put griffin in a better position where he can create.

sdot_thadon
09-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Alltime? Mj, not much to speak by the way of weakness. His outside shot was a bit weak and he could at times be selfish but it usually worked out.

Current, Lebron. Again not many weaknesses to speak of but I'd say the way his jumper comes and goes and at times he's too unselfish to a fault.

Mr. Jabbar
09-11-2015, 05:28 PM
Lebron.

He statpads during garbage time. Still a huge fan of the king tho.