PDA

View Full Version : Which of the following are least likely to be President of the US

TheMan
09-11-2015, 02:45 PM
Now that Obama broke the white man's grip on the POTUS, which of the following are the LEAST likely to get elected...a woman, a Latino, a Jew, an openly gay person or an atheist?

What say you?

9erempiree
09-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Don't know and don't care.

America is the land of opportunity and all we should care about his how Trump is helping bring America back to its glory.

While most Presidents don't give a rat's ass about immigrants getting their citizenship, we have Trump that is willing to not only get them their citizenship but help them get it ASAP.

Patrick Chewing
09-11-2015, 02:49 PM
Gay people tend to be very Left of Left. No doubt we'd get rear ended by some other country and taken over.

So I say a gay person would be least likely.

UK2K
09-11-2015, 02:51 PM
Best candidate for the job.

I want a President who is American first, and all that other bullshit second.

TheMan
09-11-2015, 03:03 PM
Best candidate for the job.

I want a President who is American first, and all that other bullshit second.
That would work in a perfect world. I think we are far off from an openly gay person becoming POTUS, which is ironic since many scholars believe our GOAT POTUS Lincoln, was gay...

Patrick Chewing
09-11-2015, 03:20 PM
the ***

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1422/77/1422777155941.gif

UK2K
09-11-2015, 03:22 PM
That would work in a perfect world. I think we are far off from an openly gay person becoming POTUS, which is ironic since many scholars believe our GOAT POTUS Lincoln, was gay...

You could tell me Ben Carson was more queer than a $2 dollar bill, and I'd still vote for him.

Although you're probably right. I think a gay female would have a much better chance than a gay male.

Caesar was bi-sexual, so just goes to show that it could happen.

KyrieTheFuture
09-11-2015, 09:06 PM
If the gay person was outwardly feminine, them, but people underestimate the amount of religious people. I'm going with Atheist, because if they're militant atheist that turns a lot of people off.

Smook B
09-11-2015, 09:16 PM
the ***

America already had a gay president James Buchanan.

dude77
09-11-2015, 09:25 PM
America already had a gay president James Buchanan.

obama

Nanners
09-12-2015, 01:17 AM
probably the openly gay or the jew. in addition to any prejudice or whatever there is also the fact that there are simply far less open gays and jews than there are latinos, women or atheists.

latino and woman are obviously the most likely to get elected... there is a pretty decent chance a latino or woman gets elected next year.

i dont think atheist is really that far fetched. maybe it wouldnt work right now, but americans are becoming less and less religious with each passing day.

JEFFERSON MONEY
09-12-2015, 01:32 AM
Most to Least

Jew (America is a Judeo-Christian country. Period. Greenspan has held a high position. They are normally intelligent, civil, believe in God, charming, have a solid sense of humor, take education and fiscal responsiblity very seriously etc

*Very Big Gap*

Woman.

Germany and Aussie had solid leaders, and women have been PROVEN to be competent, solid leaders, and even the biggest male supremacists likely have a decent relationship with their mom. Oh, and Muslim countries have had Female PMs too lol.

*Formidable Gap*

Atheist/Homosexual (Really not a big deal.. Religious people in U.S., more or less, have been accomodating both parties for the better half since 2000 or so and liberal people often, well have both characteristics so...)

*Minor gap*

Latino. Doesn't make sense from a competence standpoint, but it seems to be the least accepted of the bunch in higher positions

KNOW1EDGE
09-12-2015, 01:37 AM
Least likely- gay, atheist, jew, latino, woman.

I for one hope we never have a gay, trans or atheist president.