PDA

View Full Version : This video of a pitbull attack shows how stupid and weak humans can be

nathanjizzle
09-12-2015, 07:37 AM
are you serious? there are about 6 different objects of stupidity in this video. can you find them all?

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4eYmy8C5qw6xd725

fiddy
09-12-2015, 07:50 AM
Where where are the guns when you need one. Pitbulls should be outlawed and exterminated.

Rojogaqu11
09-12-2015, 08:17 AM
Without the need of context, it just seems so stupid, so incredible, so negligent, that these two dogs threatening the life of a man are just having their way with him for several minutes without anybody responding assertively to stop them by any means necessary.

If it was me, even at the top of the building watching it happen, I would've ran to the street and risked it all for the sake of a human life. There were so many people and no one tried to even put some real separation between the man and the dogs. I'm not a violent man by any stretch but I know I could impart some serious damage to a dog with one of my kicks. I would be so angered by the scene and looking at people not doing anything drastic, as if those dogs have any considerable worth at that point.

Dogs are beautiful creatures, but if they're attacking a fellow human being, and have tasted human blood, and simply are just out of control and unresponsive.. shame on the owner, but they can be replaced and the man cannot be so.

I don't know.. I'm an American but I came to this country when I was already a grown up. I say this because sometimes I do no get American culture where sometimes it seems an animal has more protection and more value than a human life. Pets, specially dogs, are put on a pedestal as if all dogs are bred and raised the same. I would not play around with two pitbulls that are out of control. It's like when people have pet tigers and other wild beasts; they may be tame most of the time but they are still potentially dangerous and fatal for people.

Even so, regardless of the great things that animals offer, if one of them is already assaulting the life of my neighbor, I cannot imagine myself not acting with decisiveness and swiftness to stop the threat. I would not wait to appease or "care" for the "innocent" creature at that point.

I hope no one gets offended with my opinion, but it is what I believe should be done.

Draz
09-12-2015, 12:36 PM
Seen a pit rip a homeless man's arm off it's hinges. That was brutal but I've seen worst from one dog. There needs to be a fcking LAW about owning a dog(s) at certain weights. That man couldn't control it. Let alone two? Once a pit snaps that's it. It's programmed to not stop.

LBJ 23
09-12-2015, 01:16 PM
are you serious? there are about 6 different objects of stupidity in this video. can you find them all?

A lot more than 6, but the biggest one is probably the man walking with his child daughter in the middle of everything like he's in the fkin zoo :facepalm

nathanjizzle
09-12-2015, 08:08 PM
A lot more than 6, but the biggest one is probably the man walking with his child daughter in the middle of everything like he's in the fkin zoo :facepalm

thats the one the pissed me off the most. Not even considering the chance that the dogs could attack his child, but to bring his child to see a man bleeding and sitting in a pool of blood is just the epitome of stupid.

bigkingsfan
09-12-2015, 08:24 PM
Overhead shot reminds me of GTA 2

9erempiree
09-12-2015, 08:32 PM

I don't see anything stupid but I see a lot of people helping. You have to remember the people that are helping are scared of the dogs too. It is easy to judge but when you are in a situation like that, you don't want to get attacked either.

ISHGoat
09-12-2015, 08:33 PM
Why dont any of the people kick the pitbulls ****ing skull in

Jameerthefear
09-12-2015, 09:12 PM
I don't see anything stupid but I see a lot of people helping. You have to remember the people that are helping are scared of the dogs too. It is easy to judge but when you are in a situation like that, you don't want to get attacked either.
yeah this
notice how dude that helped got the dogs on him then.

Jameerthefear
09-12-2015, 09:15 PM
nah u jus scared
i wouldnt be scared, im a strong tough man
if it was me i woulda got my gun smh

Jameerthefear
09-12-2015, 09:21 PM
bet u cant even handle the recoil!
:kobe: u must not know my lifting #s

TripleA
09-12-2015, 09:21 PM
if it was me i woulda got my gun smh
This is why I don't mess with dogs.

9erempiree
09-12-2015, 09:37 PM
Here's the actual story...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3231813/Horrifying-moment-man-savaged-two-pitbulls-left-pool-blood-New-York-street.html

It seems like a woman owned those dogs and she took them off their leash and told the dogs to attack.

Swaggin916
09-13-2015, 01:11 AM
Well that person looked very week I am nit surprised he just took the beating. Having not much knowledge what to do if a dog is attacking me I would just use swift and powerful kicks... I mean I don't know but I feel like one good kick they would back off. Like what do they have to gain from attacking me?

FreezingTsmoove
09-13-2015, 02:52 AM
Idk why people turn into such girls when a dog attacks them. I was once attacked by a huge dog and I beat the shit out of it. Just got to go blow for blow. Yes I got beat up pretty bad but I killed that piece of shit by choking it out

warriorfan
09-13-2015, 02:57 AM
Idk why people turn into such girls when a dog attacks them. I was once attacked by a huge dog and I beat the shit out of it. Just got to go blow for blow. Yes I got beat up pretty bad but I killed that piece of shit by choking it out

:roll: