PDA

View Full Version : Not sure what D Whistle was doing in Kentucky yesterday...

Straight_Ballin
09-13-2015, 07:46 PM
So I'm on 71 south in Kentucky just outside of Cincinnati and I see this modded toyota come flying out of no where around noon. I look over and I'm like, hmmm this guy looks kind of like Dwayne Wade. Then I look at his plate and it says D WADE 3 on it. He then jumped on 275 W which is the direction of the airport. Not sure what he was doing in the area? Twitter page yesterday said something about a "road trip".

dubeta
09-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Wade literally has no friends, no purpose in life other than to wander aimlessly, trying to find meaning in his empty life :lol

20Four
09-13-2015, 08:20 PM
Wade literally has no friends, no purpose in life other than to wander aimlessly, trying to find meaning in his empty life :lol
Stop talking about your life....wade has more money than you, and if he died people would care, if you died, nobody would even notice your missing. So....... :biggums:

BasedTom
09-13-2015, 08:29 PM
Pat Riley just inducted Calipari into the HoF, so maybe he was hanging out with them?

TheMarkMadsen
09-13-2015, 08:35 PM
oh ok

Coach Eddie
09-13-2015, 08:45 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. When exactly did you see him?

outbreak
09-13-2015, 08:45 PM
He was a guest speaker for Kentucky's acting class this week.

Straight_Ballin
09-13-2015, 08:52 PM
Pics or it didn't happen. When exactly did you see him?

I don't take pictures while I'm driving. Did you even read the original post? I just said it was yesterday at noon on 71 just before where 71 meets 275W

Pat Riley just inducted Calipari into the HoF, so maybe he was hanging out with them?

The could have very well been it. Does Wade have family in that area or does he just keep a car at every airport with the D WADE 3 tag on it lol?

The_Yearning
09-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Why would Wade be driving a Toyota?

FreezingTsmoove
09-13-2015, 08:59 PM
He was at the Jets game today and it appears hes good friends with Brandon Marshall

Straight_Ballin
09-13-2015, 09:02 PM

That's the part I was wondering. Maybe to blend in but then why the D WADE 3 tag?

Coach Eddie
09-13-2015, 09:10 PM
I don't take pictures while I'm driving. Did you even read the original post? I just said it was yesterday at noon on 71 just before where 71 meets 275W

The could have very well been it. Does Wade have family in that area or does he just keep a car at every airport with the D WADE 3 tag on it lol?

I doubt it was Wade. Assuming this wasn't made up, I'm guessing it is a guy that is just owning being a look-alike. He was in New York 2 days ago and NJ today. I doubt he flew to Kentucky Friday night just to be leaving again Saturday by noon. I also don't know why he would have a car there.

Straight_Ballin
09-13-2015, 09:14 PM
I doubt it was Wade. Assuming this wasn't made up, I'm guessing it is a guy that is just owning being a look-alike. He was in New York 2 days ago and NJ today. I doubt he flew to Kentucky Friday night just to be leaving again Saturday by noon. I also don't know why he would have a car there.

Well until there is a confirmed sighting of him hanging out with Riley or something else, just going to have to assume it was a look a like.

Jameerthefear
09-13-2015, 09:19 PM
Not sure dad.

outbreak
09-13-2015, 09:22 PM
There was a story earlier this year about his eldest son visiting colleges and how he wanted him to go to marquette. Kentucky could be recruiting him.

Bosnian Sajo
09-14-2015, 04:15 AM
There was a story earlier this year about his eldest son visiting colleges and how he wanted him to go to marquette. Kentucky could be recruiting him.

Boy if you don't, his oldest son 13 mfker :lol

FPJ
09-14-2015, 04:22 AM

Broke, obviously. He only got a 20 mil/year deal, he has to think about the future, his family got to eat.

Gileraracer
09-14-2015, 05:30 AM
Let's act like Toyotas aren't luxury cars

WayOfWade
09-14-2015, 04:28 PM
http://financialjuneteenth.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/gabby-dwyane.jpg

ralph_i_el
09-14-2015, 04:44 PM
The dude is probably all over America looking after his illegitimate kids during the offseason:roll:

riseagainst
09-14-2015, 04:44 PM
Stop talking about your life....wade has more money than you, and if he died people would care, if you died, nobody would even notice your missing. So....... :biggums:

ethered.

:lol

Hey Yo
09-14-2015, 05:15 PM
So I'm on 71 south in Kentucky just outside of Cincinnati and I see this modded toyota come flying out of no where around noon. I look over and I'm like, hmmm this guy looks kind of like Dwayne Wade. Then I look at his plate and it says D WADE 3 on it. He then jumped on 275 W which is the direction of the airport. Not sure what he was doing in the area? Twitter page yesterday said something about a "road trip".
So Wade drove his personalized vehicle from Miami to Kentucky? Also, as a professional athlete, you'd have to be an idiot to have a personalized plate.

FAKE story is FAKE

Clifton
09-14-2015, 07:29 PM
His friends tell him he looks like D Wade so he put it on his license plate.

He's smart if he is hanging out in KY though. Louisville is the only city in America where no one would recognize him. If it's not NCAA, people here don't care. The Ville has tried to get an NBA team several times, and it's always fallen through. Now they pretend like NBA doesn't exist.

FKAri
09-14-2015, 07:31 PM
Broke, obviously. He only got a 20 mil/year deal, he has to think about the future, his family got to eat.

Sad thing is, Sprewell actually is broke now :oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
09-14-2015, 07:46 PM
His friends tell him he looks like D Wade so he put it on his license plate.

He's smart if he is hanging out in KY though. Louisville is the only city in America where no one would recognize him. If it's not NCAA, people here don't care. The Ville has tried to get an NBA team several times, and it's always fallen through. Now they pretend like NBA doesn't exist.

I spotted him an hour north of Louisville. The 275 / 71 interchange is just outside of Cincinnati.

aj1987
09-15-2015, 08:43 AM
Let's act like Toyotas aren't luxury cars
:biggums:

Only the Landcruiser is a luxury vehicle and that's overpriced as well.