PDA

View Full Version : Greek National Basketball Team's Top Scorers, Ranked 1-12, At EuroBasket 2015

Euroleague
09-17-2015, 08:53 PM
Greece's top scorers, ranked 1-12, at EuroBasket 2015:

NBA players from last season, or next season, are listed in bold:

1. Vassilis Spanoulis
2. Ioannis Bourousis
3. Georgios Printezis
4. "Legit NBA rotation player" Kostas Koufos (according to ISH trolls, he is supposedly, "vastly superior to Ioannis Bourousis")
5. "Legit NBA rotation player" Nick Calathes (according to ISH trolls, he is supposedly, "vastly superior to Vassilis Spanoulis")
6. NBA starter Giannis Antetokounmpo - (EVERY troll here GUARANTEED that he would be Greece's leading scorer)
7. Nikos Zisis
8. Kostas Sloukas
9. Kostas Kaimakoglou
10. Kostas Papanikolaou - (according to ISH trolls, and ESPECIALLY Houston Rockets fan boy trolls, he is, "a vastly superior player as compared to Vassilis Spanoulis")
11. Stratos Perperoglou
12. Vangelis Mantzaris

*13. Thanasis Antetokounmpo - Greece's other NBA player, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, was not even good enough to make the Greek national team at EuroBasket 2015.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

According to EVERY SINGLE TROLL though here at ISH, "all NBA players always lead their national teams in scoring when they play for them, and the NBA players on their national teams are always the leaders in points per game, in order, by however many NBA players are on their national teams".......................

https://media0.giphy.com/media/g3urShdMPdvwY/200.gif

Once again, the ISH trolls are exposed for being the lying SOBs that they truly are.

Oh and, all to all the paid Panathinaikos only fan clown troll bots, bring all you got, because you are going to get destroyed like you can't even imagine.

Achilleas
09-17-2015, 08:57 PM
are you idiot;:biggums:
spanoulis play bad in the tournament,
he was never a leader and he will never be,he is a very good player but he can never be leader,accept it :no:

and i am greek so stop trolling we saw spanoulis
αντε γεια

Euroleague
09-17-2015, 09:01 PM
are you idiot;:biggums:
spanoulis play bad in the tournament,
he was never a leader and he will never be,he is a very good player but he can never be leader,accept it :no:

and i am greek so stop trolling we saw spanoulis
αντε γεια

So he lead the team in scoring, and they only lost to Spain, that also beat France, the home team..............and they BARELY LOST to Spain, all the way down to the last possession, and on some questionable calls.........

and this equals "playing bad"....

OK genius.

So that means Koufos and Giannis are about the worst players in the world then by comparison.

Because Koufos can't play defense and can only rebound and dunk. And Giannis can only rebound, play man defense, and dunk. He can even only make like 1 out of 3 wide open shots, with air balls in between, and he even travels often on a nothing against zero fast break.

And all of this when Spanoulis was double teamed every game, so these "NBA superstars" had it easy, and still they played like total shit.

But I give credit where it was due. Calathes at least made his wide open 3 pointers that he got off the double teams on Spanoulis, unlike Antetokounmpo who missed almost all of them.

Keep cashing those Giannakopoulos checks.

And every year, Spanoulis is voted the best leader in all of Europe, by all of the greatest basketball experts in European basketball. EVERY SINGLE YEAR. THAT IS A FACT.

It's not his fault clown NBA players (Antetokounmpo) can't hit wide open shots created off him being double teamed. Or that his joke coach could not make an adjustment to that and put shooters on the court instead like Sloukas or Mantzaris.

outbreak
09-17-2015, 09:03 PM
So he lead the team in scoring, and they only lost to Spain, that also beat France, the home team..............and they BARELY LOST to Spain, all the way down to the last possession, and on some questionable calls.........

and this equals "playing bad"....

OK genius.

So that means Koufos and Giannis are about the worst players in the world then by comparison.

Because Koufos can't play defense and can only rebound and dunk. And Giannis can only rebound, play man defense, and dunk. He can even only make like 1 out of 3 wide open shots, with air balls in between, and he even travels often on a nothing against zero fast break.

And all of this when Spanoulis was double teamed every game, so these "NBA superstars" had it easy, and still they played like total shit.

But I give credit where it was due. Calathes at least made his wide open 3 pointers that he got off the double teams on Spanoulis, unlike Antetokounmpo who missed almost all of them.

Keep cashing those Giannakopoulos checks.

You are right v-span is good but why the **** do you say thinks like Koufos and Giannis are "NBA superstars"? One is a bench big and the other is a young prospect. You lose all credibility when you exaggerate and act like a **** to make a point.

Euroleague
09-17-2015, 09:05 PM
You are right v-span is good but why the **** do you say thinks like Koufos and Giannis are "NBA superstars"? One is a bench big and the other is a young prospect. You lose all credibility when you exaggerate and act like a **** to make a point.

Well the WHOLE DAMN FORUM says that's what they are in EVERY DAMN topic about international basketball or European basketball.

So if the WHOLE DAMN FORUM says that is what they are, then............that is what they are going to be classed as.

You sow what you reap. Endless trolling here for YEARS, claiming that EVERY NBA player is a "superstar" and EVERY non NBA player is a "non athletic stiff scrub".

EVERY member of the forum, except a true handful, says it, agrees with it, and thousands of posts over years claim it. Thus, that is how these players are classed here.

outbreak
09-17-2015, 09:11 PM
Well the WHOLE DAMN FORUM says that's what they are in EVERY DAMN topic about international basketball or European basketball.

So if the WHOLE DAMN FORUM says that is what they are, then............that is what they are going to be classed as.

You sow what you reap. Endless trolling here for YEARS, claiming that EVERY NBA player is a "superstar" and EVERY non NBA player is a "non athletic stiff scrub".

EVERY member of the forum, except a true handful, says it, agrees with it, and thousands of posts over years claim it. Thus, that is how these players are classed here.
Stop saying "every", I clearly don't agree with that, I've never said that and I'm a member of the forum so "every" person doesn't say that. There's 4-5 people who say that to you to get you to meltdown or to balance out the extremes you go to with your bullshit about how v-span is more athletic than russell westbrook at 33 years old.

Achilleas
09-17-2015, 09:12 PM
we played against easy group,the only difficult match was against spain

in all matches he play bad ,he shot many bad shots,and he score only when the game was over.against spain we lost because of him ,accept it

spanoulis is a player with complex

http://www.eurobasket2015.org/en/pageID_sjYngeE7G,EaeD6EPgPrB3.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoA NOrUf9le2.season_2015.roundID_9322.teamID_291.html

see the stats,spanoulis had the worst % fg ,more turnovers
spanoulis and giannis had the same 3point shooting 10/26

Euroleague
09-17-2015, 09:41 PM
Stop saying "every", I clearly don't agree with that, I've never said that and I'm a member of the forum so "every" person doesn't say that. There's 4-5 people who say that to you to get you to meltdown or to balance out the extremes you go to with your bullshit about how v-span is more athletic than russell westbrook at 33 years old.

So, you agreeing with it hundreds of times, is not the same thing as you saying it outright, or starting topics on it..........

Is this like some kind of troll self defense mechanism?

You claim you never said it, but you agreed with it hundreds of times, and called me a troll and a liar, and a nut hundreds of times for arguing about it........somehow in your mind, that means you never said it.

So is this lawyer talk 101 now?

Euroleague
09-17-2015, 09:42 PM
we played against easy group,the only difficult match was against spain

in all matches he play bad ,he shot many bad shots,and he score only when the game was over.against spain we lost because of him ,accept it

spanoulis is a player with complex

http://www.eurobasket2015.org/en/pageID_sjYngeE7G,EaeD6EPgPrB3.compID_qMRZdYCZI6EoA NOrUf9le2.season_2015.roundID_9322.teamID_291.html

see the stats,spanoulis had the worst % fg ,more turnovers
spanoulis and giannis had the same 3point shooting 10/26

Yes, he has a complex. It's called Panathinaikos only fan scum like you.

Diamantidis has a complex also. It's called sipping martinis on the beach and being a fat lazy **** every single year, while Spanoulis, Zisis, and Bourousis gave their heart and soul to their national team.

So basically single handed winning games against Croatia and Slovenia was "in all matches played bad"........Playing road games with Slovenia, Croatia, Belgium, was "such an easy group of all easy games".

And wow, great accomplishment for Giannis........same percentage on shots shooting WIDE OPEN as the guy that was SHOOTING AGAINST DOUBLE TEAMS.

I'm seriously impressed. Especially when Calathes, one of the worst shooters anywhere, hit almost all of his WIDE OPEN 3s off those double teams, as a comparison. I mean damn, Giannis must be put in a 3 point shooting contest with Bricky Scrubio right now. Can't miss TV right there.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/pk4tUDKOFEKhq/200.gif

Achilleas
09-17-2015, 09:50 PM
Yes, he has a complex. It's called Panathinaikos only fan scum like you.

Diamantidis has a complex also. It's called sipping martinis on the beach and being a fat lazy **** every single year, while Spanoulis, Zisis, and Bourousis gave their heart and soul to their national team.

So basically single handed winning games against Croatia and Slovenia was "in all matches played bad"........Playing road games with Slovenia, Croatia, Belgium, was "such an easy group of all easy games".

And wow, great accomplishment for Giannis........same percentage on shots shooting WIDE OPEN as the guy that was SHOOTING AGAINST DOUBLE TEAMS.

I'm seriously impressed. Especially when Calathes, one of the worst shooters anywhere, hit almost all of his WIDE OPEN 3s off those double teams, as a comparison. I mean damn, Giannis must be put in a 3 point shooting contest with Bricky Scrubio right now. Can't miss TV right there.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/pk4tUDKOFEKhq/200.gif

last time i will answer ,i am PAOK , the other 3 teams that pass from our group lost easy in their matches
i will go back to my asylum

Euroleague
09-17-2015, 09:54 PM
last time i will answer ,i am PAOK , the other 3 teams that pass from our group lost easy in their matches
i will go back to my asylum

You are not PAOK. Newsflash, EVERY single Panathinaikos scum troll says "I am PAOK".

It is rule #1 of their trolling. I have yet to ever encounter a PAO lunatic that did not claim to be a PAOK supporter.

So for future reference, pick a new fake supporter shield. Not that it will help at all in your bullshit hate not being identified.

And yeah, Diamantidis is still sipping those martinis on the beach and laughing.

Euroleague
09-18-2015, 12:02 AM
Italy's and Spain's national team coaches seem to think Spanoulis was pretty damn good............but the trolls here claim "he was a horrible player that guys at the rec league are better than"..........

Explain these comments then, and also to the Panathinaikos hooligan scumbags, the coach comments confirm the game plans were to stop Spanoulis. Also confirming your flat out lying bullshit here that they did not do so and were game planning on the NBA players.

How many LIES can you creeps tell? Bunch of psychopaths.

http://www.eurohoops.net/2015/09/eurobasket/126716

Vassilis Spanoulis announced his decision to retire from the international basketball and the Italian coaches, Sergio Scariolo and Simone Pianigiani showed their respect to him.

Simone Pianigiani commented on Vassilis Spanoulis

JISU
09-18-2015, 08:11 AM
I don

PAOK
09-18-2015, 08:34 AM
The problem with V-Span here at ISH, are a couple of posters (both pro and anti Spanoulis, I think everyone knows who these guys are) and everyone else who replies to them.

it is obvious that any international-basketball related thread gets derailed by the "usual" suspects

SpanishACB
09-18-2015, 08:35 AM
he's not the best player Greece has now, that's why he has retired you idiot

also, Marc didn't play :facepalm

ImKobe
09-18-2015, 08:44 AM
Shitnoulis was terrible against Spain...being a top scorer on a losing team is irrelevant to me...

He was passing the ball up like a hot potato when it was time to win the game in crunch time when it mattered while Giannis showed up...

Pau is 5 times the player Spanoulis is, and he's a top 20 player in the NBA at best. Imagine what Lebron or Westbrook would have done in this FIBA tournament.

BoutPractice
09-18-2015, 09:10 AM
Spanoulis may have been the leading scorer in the tournament, but Giannis was much, much better in the all-important game against Spain, grabbing tons of rebounds and being a dominant physical presence...

It's quite clear he has one of the brightest futures in European basketball.

Same applies to Gobert. Generally speaking the European stars of the future seem to be playing in the NBA (and if they're not, they will be soon).

Dr Hawk
09-18-2015, 10:10 AM
Shitnoulis :bowdown:

Dude is so bad :oldlol: :oldlol:

HurricaneKid
09-18-2015, 11:05 AM
Greece's top scorers, ranked 1-12, at EuroBasket 2015:

NBA players from last season, or next season, are listed in bold:

1. Vassilis Spanoulis
2. Ioannis Bourousis
3. Georgios Printezis
4. "Legit NBA rotation player" Kostas Koufos (according to ISH trolls, he is supposedly, "vastly superior to Ioannis Bourousis")
5. "Legit NBA rotation player" Nick Calathes (according to ISH trolls, he is supposedly, "vastly superior to Vassilis Spanoulis")
6. NBA starter Giannis Antetokounmpo - (EVERY troll here GUARANTEED that he would be Greece's leading scorer)

Dear. God.

Do you seriously not grasp why you are hated here?

Did you watch ANY of Greece's competitive games? VSpan was an embarrassment. He is short, slow, an awful defender and chucks like AI in a game of 21. He was the shame of the nation and was forced into retirement within an hour of Greece's tournament ending. Trying to present his play as anything but an abject failure is comical.

His refusal to acknowledge that Giannis was playing at an elite level and was being guarded by a 2 guard in the Spain game was transparently selfish and clearly cost them the game. I haven't seen a player so obstinant in his self absorbtion since AT LEAST 04 Finals Kobe.

Their 4 biggest, closest games were Croatia, Georgia, Spain, and Latvia. Koufos shot 50%+ in every single one of the 4 games (16/30 overall). Giannis shot 45%+ in every game (18/36 overall). VSpan shot above 36.5% once in those 4 games and even had a 0 pt, 5 TO mess of a game in there.

There is no metric in which VSpan wasn't an embarrassment during this tournament. And by creating a thread celebrating his embarrassment as a success you share in his humiliation.

SpanishACB
09-18-2015, 11:13 AM
Dear. God.

Did you watch ANY of Greece's competitive games? VSpan was an embarrassment. He is short, slow, an awful defender and chucks like AI in a game of 21. He was the shame of the nation and was forced into retirement within an hour of Greece's tournament ending. Trying to present his play as anything but an abject failure is comical.

His refusal to acknowledge that Giannis was playing at an elite level and was being guarded by a 2 guard in the Spain game was transparently selfish and clearly cost them the game. I haven't seen a player so obstinant in his self absorbtion since AT LEAST 04 Finals Kobe.

Their 4 biggest, closest games were Croatia, Georgia, Spain, and Latvia. Koufos shot 50%+ in every single one of the 4 games (16/30 overall). Giannis shot 45%+ in every game (18/36 overall). VSpan shot above 36.5% once in those 4 games and even had a 0 pt, 5 TO mess of a game in there.

There is no metric in which VSpan wasn't an embarrassment during this tournament. And by creating a thread celebrating his embarrassment as a success you share in his humiliation.

would read again

dannywpt
09-18-2015, 09:02 PM
Dear. God.

:lebronamazed: