PDA

View Full Version : Do you ever feel bad or guilty for making fun of players?

stalkerforlife
09-21-2015, 12:04 PM
TRUE STORY...

I got really sick one time and I started telling my GF that I would never make fun of Bran again. Seriously. I was in agony and I was thinking I deserved it because I make fun of Bran so much. Mostly, making fun of his failures and small package.

They may be millionaire athletes living a great life, but I still feel guilty for making fun of their personal shortcomings. I'm trying to stop making it so personal. I really do want them to have all the good things their hearts desire.

I guess their fans are to blame, but I am responsible for my own actions. I remember liking Bran as a rookie, watching him overcome scrutiny. However, as his fans and ESPN started hyping him up as being better than Kobe or on par with MJ, I started to hate him. I also hate how he ruined the NBA by colluding in an already weak conference because he couldn't win like Bird, Kobe, MJ, etc. I knew his collusion would fool some people into thinking he's better than he is and that's unfair to players like Kobe, Bird, Magic, etc.

GIF REACTION
09-21-2015, 12:05 PM
Girls make fun of Lebron in a playful, joking way because he has a big package

stalkerforlife
09-21-2015, 12:08 PM
Girls make fun of Lebron in a playful, joking way because he has a big package

I know you're trolling, man. It's whatever. I don't want ANY man to have a small package. As a man with a small one, it has ruined a large majority of my life. As a man, you want to be able to satisfy a woman. When you can't, you don't even feel like a man.

Your boy has a small one, bro. For his overall size, you expect to see something much bigger. I feel bad for him, but he's a millionaire athlete and hopefully has a good wife.

GIF REACTION
09-21-2015, 12:11 PM
I know you're trolling, man. It's whatever. I don't want ANY man to have a small package. As a man with a small one, it has ruined a large majority of my life. As a man, you want to be able to satisfy a woman. When you can't, you don't even feel like a man.

Your boy has a small one, bro. For his overall size, you expect to see something much bigger. I feel bad for him, but he's a millionaire athlete and hopefully has a good wife.
I know you're trolling here man, but Lebron is packing heat.

Akrazotile
09-21-2015, 12:23 PM

Yo, come on man. Your dislike for him is clearly obscuring your view and judgement regarding his package. Women love the LBC. The stories of admirers are endless.

As an objective viewer and fan of the game, personally I can tell you it is BIG. I dont have the kind of intimate desire for it that women do, obviously because I'm a guy, but I appreciate it on a general level. It's certainly admirable as far as being a kind of ideal. Lebron packs crazy junk.

Dont you think perhaps your dislike for him, and your protectiveness of Kobe (who does have a much smaller package) is causing you to see what you want to see, rather than what is actually there, which is a healthy black anaconda?

CeltsGarlic
09-21-2015, 12:26 PM
playa haters beware

ralph_i_el
09-21-2015, 12:54 PM
I don't even feel guilty for making fun of OP, much less people whose lives DON'T suck.

DonDadda59
09-21-2015, 01:04 PM
Do I feel sorry for ragging on hundred-millionaires who have hundreds of millions of admirers globally, whose children's children's children will probably be running the country decades from now?

Yeah, sometimes.

Asukal
09-21-2015, 02:19 PM
I make fun of players to rustle people's jimmies. I feel zero guilt whatsoever. :oldlol: :roll: :lol

Coach Eddie
09-21-2015, 02:30 PM
I would like to not make fun of players past or present, but then I remember Popeye Jones was not just a character from Lord of the Rings.

gcvbcat
09-21-2015, 04:21 PM
I have a small package & ED & I am only 38. My life is pathetic.

I enjoy basketball & tennis & most other sports. I am trying to watch some rugby WC these days.

riseagainst
09-21-2015, 04:22 PM
lebron has a huge c0ck. He tore my azz up last night.

GIF REACTION
09-21-2015, 04:25 PM
Yo, come on man. Your dislike for him is clearly obscuring your view and judgement regarding his package. Women love the LBC. The stories of admirers are endless.

As an objective viewer and fan of the game, personally I can tell you it is BIG. I dont have the kind of intimate desire for it that women do, obviously because I'm a guy, but I appreciate it on a general level. It's certainly admirable as far as being a kind of ideal. Lebron packs crazy junk.

Dont you think perhaps your dislike for him, and your protectiveness of Kobe (who does have a much smaller package) is causing you to see what you want to see, rather than what is actually there, which is a healthy black anaconda?
Agreed

Lebron has crazy size

sd3035
09-21-2015, 04:39 PM
None of them will ever read any of these comments so don't feel bad

HoopologyPhD
09-21-2015, 05:24 PM
No, this is the only reason I am on ISH.

Town's Town
09-22-2015, 12:00 AM
I feel bad every time I realize how much of a disappointment LeBron's career has been. It is good for most, but not for the hype that we had in his first few years with the Cavs.

NustABut
09-22-2015, 12:58 AM
Nah.

They play a sport for millions of dollars while there are people out there with no pennies to pay for a damn slice of bread.

I think they can handle it.

tmacattack33
09-22-2015, 01:52 PM
Not really. It comes with the territory.

Same goes for celebrities. They are free game for gossip and trash talk, unless it crosses an obvious line (making fun of diseases, or a death of a family member or something).