PDA

View Full Version : Which team gets the best record next season (15/16) ?

Legends66NBA7
09-21-2015, 02:57 PM
Top 6 best teams last season

Golden State
Atlanta
Houston
LA Clippers
Memphis
San Antonio

Which team gets the best record this year ? I'd say, it's going to be Golden State again. Still relatively young team and should build off what they did last season. Sleeper picks are Houston and SA.

Coach Eddie
09-21-2015, 02:58 PM
Knicks.

aj1987
09-21-2015, 03:11 PM
Either the Spurs or the Warriors.

lil jahlil
09-21-2015, 03:30 PM
Either the Spurs or the Warriors.

It will come down to which one is healthiest.

kennethgriffin
09-21-2015, 03:36 PM
sanantonio has so many guys who have to be benched on back to backs. diaw, parker, duncan, ginobili

its obvious the spurs wont challenge

lebron likes to coast these days. he sits allot and takes it easy.

cavs wont do it

wade wont play every game

its obvious the warriors will have the top record again

WayOfWade
09-21-2015, 04:28 PM
I feel like the Clips are going to get 63 wins and the 1 seed

Pointguard
09-21-2015, 05:31 PM
I feel like the Clips are going to get 63 wins and the 1 seed
Yeah they are the one team that should be playing with purpose. Like now is the time. San Antonio has winning on automatic so I pick them as first. A healthy Houston team will be in the hunt.

In the 1 and 2 spot
San Antonio
Clippers

Houston and Golden State in the three and four slots.

T_L_P
09-21-2015, 06:00 PM
Warriors, and they'll top it off with another championship.

Lebron23
09-21-2015, 10:40 PM
Cavaliers

RidonKs
09-21-2015, 11:21 PM
Cavaliers
this

cavs will win > 65 games

thunder may win almost that much if the stars stay healthy. thankfully they'll get put in there place come playoff time. those are the two hungriest teams.

we won't see the same fire from the warriors and the spurs will have stumbles as aldridge gets comfortable.

clippers are a darkhorse if all of their additions work out which is chancy. i can't wait to see crawford/stevenson/pierce/davis jordan.

ClipperRevival
09-21-2015, 11:53 PM
Clips doing it won't surprise me. This is a team that has won 55-57 games the last 3 years. And they added some serious pieces. But Lance, Josh and Wes have a history of mental weakness but if Doc can get these guys to play up to potential, I think on paper they are as good as anyone. But that's a big if. Blake and DJ are entering their primes and CP3 is still great. But now they have the much needed depth.

Naero
09-22-2015, 12:07 AM
Easily the San Antonio Spurs.

They have a GOAT-candidate coach in Gregg Popovich, a rationing minutes-distribution system to preserve their older players, and two prime-age players

DatAsh
09-22-2015, 12:09 AM
Top 6 best teams last season

Golden State
Atlanta
Houston
LA Clippers
Memphis
San Antonio

Which team gets the best record this year ? I'd say, it's going to be Golden State again. Still relatively young team and should build off what they did last season. Sleeper picks are Houston and SA.

My money would be on the Warriors again, but you never know.

Prime_Shaq
09-22-2015, 12:12 AM
Celtics

BlakFrankWhite
09-22-2015, 01:06 AM
Cavs, Warriors and one of Thunder or Spurs

dhsilv
09-22-2015, 01:16 AM
If I were better I'd go with the warriors just because odds are iffy on the Spurs, Cavs, Rockets, Thunder, or even the Clippers have the same health. Warriors have all their stars at the right ages and they were simply dominate last year. We could have 2 teams knock on 70 win seasons easily down to the end next year if teams can stay healthy but that's easier said than done.

TheBigVeto
09-22-2015, 01:49 AM
The Lakers. They got a future HOF-er PG. No excuses. #1 in the west. Book it Mitch!

Goro
09-22-2015, 05:40 AM
Warriors.

CarlosBoozer
09-22-2015, 09:45 AM
Warriors or Cavs

ralph_i_el
09-22-2015, 11:15 AM
Waaaaaariors
http://i.imgur.com/CcOXtEB.gif

GoatBoy
09-22-2015, 02:19 PM
A healthy Thunder team will have the leagues best record

AnaheimLakers24
09-22-2015, 02:23 PM
The Lakers. They got a future HOF-er PG. No excuses. #1 in the west. Book it Mitch!
I wish

i pick warriors. 73-9

Pointguard
09-22-2015, 02:39 PM
Warriors have to adapt to teams coming at them every night. S.A. always had a fall off after a championship and their leaders are more identifiable.

Cleveland's issues are Kyrie and adapting to him being missing for two months and then adapting to him being a big presence after that. Cleveland can't play an all out game like it did in the playoffs. In fact the higher expectations work against them.

If the new coach in Chicago has a team approach they might have the best record out east. It will be interesting to see if Atlanta can elevate their play. They might have peaked.

OKC might be the vet team ready to peak (like Clippers). Neither Durant or Westbrook have a lot of off games. I think they will be either 2nd or fifth. No in between.

FreezingTsmoove
09-22-2015, 02:39 PM
Clippers are a 60 win team if BG doesn't get injured

I got the Clipz

Dbrog
09-22-2015, 09:08 PM
Most likely Cavs. It definitely won't be Spurs since they are going to have to almost completely revamp their offense. There's always an adjustment period when you bring in such a big name (see Heat, Lakers, etc). I think Warriors will be weaker this season and I'm looking for the Clips to come out of the West as the #1 seed with their added depth and leadership.

plowking
09-22-2015, 09:18 PM
I'm going with Clipps or Thunder.

KD gonna come back like MJ from his foot injury. Get ready for the best season of his career and another MVP.

Best player in the league.

Young X
09-22-2015, 09:25 PM
Warriors. No team has their combo of offense and defense. They're the toughest defensive team and they shoot light out on the other end.

Cavs have injury problems
Spurs are too old, rest starters
Thunder don't have good enough role players
Rockets aren't elite on either end
Clippers don't play defense
Memphis isn't talented enough offensively
Hawks don't have a true star

If the Warriors stay healthy like they did last season they'll have the best record and they'll be in the WCF with whoever the #2 seed is. Need to see how the new additions work out for these teams though.

Gotterdammerung
09-22-2015, 10:46 PM
Of the likely teams that are capable of winning 60 plus games:

Warriors: they will be the favorites, but as the defending champion they'll have to battle two major opponents at the same time: the opposing team will bring their A game every night and themselves. They will suffer the Fate of every defending champion: the disease of more. Every member of the team will feel entitled and expect different treatment. It's human nature.
Prediction: 61-21

San Antonio Spurs: with Lamarcus Aldridge, the Spurs reloaded for another title run, but I don't think they have enough youth to play balls to the wall every night, forcing Poppovich to sacrifice a few games to preserve long term health. After all Parker is no longer in his prime, and Ginobil