Which ones have sucked?

Levity
09-23-2015, 02:55 PM
Anything your excited for?

Fargo (season 2)

season 1 is now on Hulu for those of you that missed it

DeuceWallaces
09-23-2015, 03:16 PM
I caught a bit of Minority Report after Gotham and Scream Queens last night. Both were entertaining for the 10-20 minutes I watched.

I watched all of The Muppets last night. Pretty good, but room for improvement. Was my favorite show as a kid so I'll keep watching no matter how bad it is.

Limitless is getting good reviews, but I didn't watch and I haven't seen the movie. I'm not interested in whatever Modern Family or Blackish clones are coming out this year, but I'm sure there are a couple.

Thorpesaurous
09-23-2015, 03:43 PM
Fargo (season 2)

season 1 is now on Hulu for those of you that missed it

Fargo was great. I'm excited for season two as well.

I was also a big Muppet guy as a kid, so I'm at least interested in that too, but I didn't watch it last night. I'm a little afraid it's going to be a little too much of a celebrity plugging crap vehicle.

dunksby
09-23-2015, 03:46 PM
I heard Amazon got something up its sleeve?

DeuceWallaces
09-23-2015, 03:51 PM

I was also a big Muppet guy as a kid, so I'm at least interested in that too, but I didn't watch it last night. I'm a little afraid it's going to be a little too much of a celebrity plugging crap vehicle.

Elizabeth was a small part of the show last night and all of it was written just for the show. Hopefully they'll keep that style throughout the run.

outbreak
09-23-2015, 05:53 PM
Jonathon strange and mr norrell was really good.

lil jahlil
10-07-2015, 03:22 AM

Muppets is decent so far.

EricGordon23
10-07-2015, 04:03 AM
Muppets is decent so far.

Was hoping it would be a little darker. Still decent though.

For comedy that new lawyer show called The grinder isn't bad.

Checked out quantico too its actually pretty solid. Lots of twists check it out ish!