PDA

View Full Version : Best Forum on ISH?

KNOW1EDGE
09-23-2015, 09:12 PM
What is the best forum on ISH?
Which is your favorite and/or where do you spend the most time posting?

The NBA thread has been much more tolerable lately.

OTCL is just a disaster.

Personally I enjoy the football forum the most. Almost zero trolling. Lots of passionate and knowledgable fans. People can disagree without starting race wars. Lots of good game-time discussion on Sundays.

What's your favorite forum?
What's a dieing forum that we can rejuvinate? Video-game forum?

Vaniiiia
09-23-2015, 09:28 PM
Dieing isn't a word.

- your third grade English teacher

Patrick Chewing
09-23-2015, 10:12 PM
NBA forum is only poppin when Lebron's choking.

imdaman99
09-23-2015, 10:13 PM
NBA Forum. Off the court is only racists and bigots talking shit on the internet, because they are too scared to say that stuff in person :lol

Coach Eddie
09-24-2015, 12:20 AM
1: NBA
2: Off Court Lounge

of the team forums: Knicks

poido123
09-24-2015, 12:49 AM
NBA Forum. Off the court is only racists and bigots talking shit on the internet, because they are too scared to say that stuff in person :lol

Stop trying to side with other groups(racist issues) to push your own agenda :oldlol:

And stop incorrectly using the term bigot. It doesn't apply.

You mean a tough guy who comes out and beheads/shoots up innocent people in the name of your god? That isn't tough and I'd be careful of your arrogance, because people are starting to see through the deceptive bullshit.

Inevitably, the world is coming to anarchy. Clearly Muslims and the West/Europeans cannot coexist.

Who's side will you be on?

BoogieWoogieMan
09-24-2015, 07:51 AM
Stop trying to side with other groups(racist issues) to push your own agenda :oldlol:

And stop incorrectly using the term bigot. It doesn't apply.

You mean a tough guy who comes out and beheads/shoots up innocent people in the name of your god? That isn't tough and I'd be careful of your arrogance, because people are starting to see through the deceptive bullshit.

Inevitably, the world is coming to anarchy. Clearly Muslims and the West/Europeans cannot coexist.

Who's side will you be on?

*Starts his post telling the other posters not to take sides. Ends his post asking said poster which side he is on* :confusedshrug:

ImmortalNemesis
09-24-2015, 12:21 PM
The BTE is literally the only reason I still feel the need to visit this shithole.