PDA

View Full Version : "Even when we

LoneyROY7
09-29-2015, 02:16 AM
http://clipperblog.com/wp-content/uploads/lanceclippers.jpg

Born Ready breaking shit DOWN. It's the Clips' time y'all.

Prepare.

Thy.

Anuses.

#stacked #noexcuses

dubeta
09-29-2015, 02:18 AM
Best SG in the West

#noexcuses

LoneyROY7
09-29-2015, 03:05 AM
Best SG in the West

#noexcuses

Definitely the biggest SG in the West. If you're catching what I'm throwing.

outbreak
09-29-2015, 03:36 AM
That's harsh, the clips have better defense than an all star game.

AirTupac
09-29-2015, 03:40 AM
That's harsh, the clips have better defense than an all star game.

No they dont. Baby arms Blake Griffin will forever be a ringless loser like his pathetic friend CP3 aka Chris "DA CHOKE" PAUL

Akrazotile
09-29-2015, 04:04 AM
Definitely the biggest SG in the West. If you're catching what I'm throwing.

:oldlol:

Lance Stephenson??

I have it on GOOD authority that he would get straight CLOWNED in them Indy showers. George Hill would literally jump around shouting "Lance, Lance, lil in the pants" and all the dudes would laugh themselves to tears.

Thats the whole reason MJ brought him to Charlotte, he thought he could mentor him cause it was somethin hed been thru himself but obv Lance was in denial and wasnt try to hear no advice.

Clips are known coddlers and appeasers. CP3 and Doc tellin Lance his shit is impressive and its got him all gassed up, but eventually the truth will come out at the wrong time, Lance will carry his meltdown over to the court and the Clips will fail again reaching the WCF.

GIF REACTION
09-29-2015, 05:13 AM

Lance Stephenson??

I have it on GOOD authority that he would get straight CLOWNED in them Indy showers. George Hill would literally jump around shouting "Lance, Lance, lil in the pants" and all the dudes would laugh themselves to tears.

Thats the whole reason MJ brought him to Charlotte, he thought he could mentor him cause it was somethin hed been thru himself but obv Lance was in denial and wasnt try to hear no advice.

Clips are known coddlers and appeasers. CP3 and Doc tellin Lance his shit is impressive and its got him all gassed up, but eventually the truth will come out at the wrong time, Lance will carry his meltdown over to the court and the Clips will fail again reaching the WCF.
:roll: :roll: :roll:

KembaWalker
09-29-2015, 06:23 AM
He hasn't even played in an All Star game, how would he know :oldlol:

ArbitraryWater
09-29-2015, 06:59 AM

Lance Stephenson??

:roll: :roll:

Gileraracer
09-29-2015, 07:13 AM
They should collude in the east like LeBron. Easy finals appearance