PDA

View Full Version : derrick rose IQ

swagga
09-29-2015, 04:12 PM
over or under?

legit question

GreatHILL
09-29-2015, 04:14 PM
he plays in the nba so its all good, and what have you done?

senelcoolidge
09-29-2015, 04:34 PM
he plays in the nba so its all good, and what have you done?

It's all good because the NBA average I.Q. is about 80.

FreezingTsmoove
09-29-2015, 04:49 PM
Rose grew up in literally the worst neighborhood in Murica

Its not his fault the gangbangers, hoodrats/lems were too distracting in class. Not to mention the horrible teachers in the southside chicago district

Rose obviously got into a better educational school at Simeon but he had no time to learn he was in the gym in the morning and night everyday. No time for sleep either

Derrick walked into HS a 6'2 freshman. How is it possible for a freshman to only grow one more inch during his life? Lack of sleep because he dedicated his entire life to basketball

Coach Eddie
09-30-2015, 12:29 AM
I'm guessing over 70, but not by a lot.

90sgoat
09-30-2015, 08:30 AM
Straight African level of IQ and even then that's a sleight because Hakeem was a smart man.

lil jahlil
09-30-2015, 12:08 PM
Check his jersey number.

Pointguard
09-30-2015, 01:02 PM
over or under?

legit question
Smart enough to get 300 million playing a game you love.

Who care's about his IQ? He's not going to date his haters. :lol

nathanjizzle
09-30-2015, 01:05 PM
OPs annual salary?

over or under 16 k?

aj1987
09-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Smart enough to get 300 million playing a game you love.

Who care's about his IQ? He's not going to date his haters. :lol
You either do not understand the question or you're too dumb to come back with a wittier reply.

LoneyROY7
09-30-2015, 03:04 PM
Post your own IQ tests results OP. Don't throw stones if you live in a cardboard box.

SOD 21
09-30-2015, 03:10 PM
Higher IQ, Derrick Rose or Forrest Gump?

Im so nba'd out
09-30-2015, 05:30 PM
It's all good because the NBA average I.Q. is about 80.
over or under your parents house?

no im not doing it wrong i mean do you live in the attic or the basement?

Pointguard
09-30-2015, 07:45 PM
You either do not understand the question or you're too dumb to come back with a wittier reply.
What in my response says I didn't understand the question, idiot. Is that your alternate? I think only weak people care about other people's IQ. And here you are are taking that to another level. You apparently have a very weak emotional quotient. What's it to you?

:lol

outbreak
09-30-2015, 07:56 PM
Why does his IQ matter? He isn't paid to be a quiz master he's paid to play basketball. It's sad that he doesn't have better management teaching him how to be more poised and tactful when answering questions though but at the end of the day he's paid for production on the court.

NBAplayoffs2001
09-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Didn't someone take his SATs for him? Without a SAT score it's pretty hard to guess. I feel that's kind of equivalent to an IQ test in some way :confusedshrug:. Any score above 80% percentile is pretty impressive on the test in my opinion.

I<3NBA
09-30-2015, 08:55 PM
70 and under is mild retardation and presents developmental delays when growing up (delayed walking, running, speaking)

seeing as Rose has superior coordination and reaction time, we can assume his brain is at least sophisticated enough to be over 70

understand that intelligence isn't just academic.

DukeDelonte13
09-30-2015, 09:11 PM
Why does his IQ matter? He isn't paid to be a quiz master he's paid to play basketball. It's sad that he doesn't have better management teaching him how to be more poised and tactful when answering questions though but at the end of the day he's paid for production on the court.

his decisions on the court.

He's not a high iq PG.

Nobody is denying he's an effective player, but he's pretty dumb.

Pointguard
09-30-2015, 11:17 PM
his decisions on the court.

He's not a high iq PG.

Nobody is denying he's an effective player, but he's pretty dumb.
Please tell me that you don't really think interactive motor skills and basketball choices are on IQ test? On the court he has incredibly high intuition to make split second decisions correctly. Great intuition and ability to act on it I'm sure is a better marker of success than IQ scores. And a lot of people consider intuition the highest form of intelligence.

I can play most instruments by intuition. I did very well in college. But most are better than me in learning other languages. So what. A lot of guys here aren't socially balanced and quick to call other people dumb, never realizing that most people have different intelligence s.

aj1987
10-01-2015, 12:08 AM
What in my response says I didn't understand the question, idiot. Is that your alternate? I think only weak people care about other people's IQ. And here you are are taking that to another level. You apparently have a very weak emotional quotient. What's it to you?

Wow! Melting down HARD and you still don't get it. :roll:

ShaqTwizzle
10-01-2015, 12:11 AM
I think that intelligence is a hard thing to define, judge or measure.

I will say that Rose has never struck me as seeming like a very intelligent person in interviews but again... that is such a shallow measure to go by.

The only recent thing I have heard that makes me question his intelligence is the fact that he said some shit like "I am worried about my next contract / gotta feed my kids" which if true sounds pretty dumb to me.
I mean the dude has made a fortune.
How can you make hundreds of millions and not already have your great great great grandchildren secured?

Though I suppose being bad with money doesn't automatically make a person dumb.
Right?

Pointguard
10-01-2015, 12:49 AM
Wow! Melting down HARD and you still don't get it. :roll:

I asked you two questions, neither of which do you have the confidence to answer, and made fun of you with the other sentence. That's a meltdown in your book? So now your emotional quotient is lowering your intelligence quotient?

My goal isn't to understand an idiot. To you that might be a meltdown because you aspire hard to that end. I don't care less.

sd3035
10-01-2015, 01:11 AM
70 and under is mild retardation and presents developmental delays when growing up (delayed walking, running, speaking)

seeing as Rose has superior coordination and reaction time, we can assume his brain is at least sophisticated enough to be over 70

understand that intelligence isn't just academic.

about a 71 then

aj1987
10-01-2015, 01:15 AM
I asked you two questions, neither of which do you have the confidence to answer, and made fun of you with the other sentence. That's a meltdown in your book? So now your emotional quotient is lowering your intelligence quotient?

My goal isn't to understand an idiot. To you that might be a meltdown because you aspire hard to that end. I don't care less.
It seems like your IQ is lower than Rose's and that means you're probably clinically retarded. :roll:

swagga
10-01-2015, 02:04 AM

son you are taking this way to hard.

Let me break this down for you: Rose is a low IQ chucker relying on athleticism and nothing more. He lacks the IQ to take over games in the PO, to change his game to fit his fading health, to integrate himself into a team offense, to handle basic media questions, to pass a basic knowledge test, to handle a trial or even a woman. He ain't even a PG, more of a combo.

Bottomline, rose is just a retarded glassmade fake gang banger with a lot of retarded fans like you and all the other monkeyballing heroball stans out there.

And let me tell you another thing son, any self respecting chicago fan is extremely happy that this monkey is breaking down 24/7 because that means that they'll play better ball, develop assets and be in a better position once rose's contract runs out.

It's a wonderful world son, don't be mad for monkeys doing monkey work, it's God's will tbh.

CarlosBoozer
10-01-2015, 02:26 AM
He can't talk for sh*t but he still ballin with millions under his belt

Gileraracer
10-01-2015, 02:33 AM
OPs annual salary?

over or under 16 k?

Under.

I<3NBA
10-01-2015, 05:56 AM
about a 71 then
:lebronamazed:
:yaohappy:

swagga
10-01-2015, 06:11 AM
Under.

like your moms tbh :pimp:

Vaniiiia
10-01-2015, 06:35 AM
Why is everyone always so late?

Rose has always been retarded. And he's been done ever since "muscle memory"

Funny how you guys are always years late on shit. Bunch of idiots.

Gileraracer
10-01-2015, 07:14 AM
like your moms tbh :pimp:

this boy is mad

swagga
10-01-2015, 10:19 AM
this boy is mad

let me illuminate you my less intelligent friend.
1) it ain't possible to be dumber than rose :facepalm
2) But let's suppose that there might be one human being dumber than rose. That being surely can't read or write, right?
3) since I exhibit these capabilities you must be plainly retarded to even consider rose having a higher IQ than me
4) therefore there is a high probability your mom was also retarderd, hence she is under 70.

DukeDelonte13
10-01-2015, 11:08 AM
Please tell me that you don't really think interactive motor skills and basketball choices are on IQ test? On the court he has incredibly high intuition to make split second decisions correctly. Great intuition and ability to act on it I'm sure is a better marker of success than IQ scores. And a lot of people consider intuition the highest form of intelligence.

I can play most instruments by intuition. I did very well in college. But most are better than me in learning other languages. So what. A lot of guys here aren't socially balanced and quick to call other people dumb, never realizing that most people have different intelligence s.

Please tell me if you believe that Rose can read at a 5th grader's level?

Who cares about the semantics. I understand intelligence can mean a lot of things. Rose is just simple-minded. It's not that big a deal.

ISHGoat
10-01-2015, 11:10 AM
Rose is a low IQ chucker, nothing more to see here.

20Four
10-01-2015, 12:21 PM
Why is everyone always so late?

Rose has always been retarded. And he's been done ever since "muscle memory"

Funny how you guys are always years late on shit. Bunch of idiots.
Stop talking peasant...ONLY TALK WHEN I TELL YOU TO SPEAK OK? You sir have no right to talk about IQ since you're 50 and still live rent free at your parents basement....when you actually go outside and do something with your life, then talk to me....otherwise go shine my fvcking shoes you peasant or ill get your mom to do it for me....

kuniva_dAMiGhTy
10-01-2015, 12:27 PM
Rose definitely isn't the smartest person in the world, but he's not the dumbest either. Never understood why posters got their rocks off clowning dude about his IQ or whatever. :confusedshrug:

20Four
10-01-2015, 12:28 PM
He's definitely not the smartest person in the world, but he's not the dumbest either. Never understood why people get off by clowning dude about his IQ or whatever. :confusedshrug:
Only people who are insecure about their IQ is talking shit....thats why no leBRONZE stans are in here because they know they would get clowned on....

Pointguard
10-02-2015, 12:17 PM
It seems like your IQ is lower than Rose's and that means you're probably clinically retarded. :roll:
Things to an idiot are always distorted, so I wasn't expecting you to get it right.

Pointguard
10-02-2015, 12:35 PM
Let me break this down for you: Rose is a low IQ chucker relying on athleticism and nothing more. He lacks the IQ to take over games in the PO, to change his game to fit his fading health, to integrate himself into a team offense, to handle basic media questions, to pass a basic knowledge test, to handle a trial or even a woman. He ain't even a PG, more of a combo.

:lol If Rose

Pointguard
10-02-2015, 12:44 PM
Only people who are insecure about their IQ is talking shit....

Yes, anybody that has mastered something or experienced intuition over a significant period of time, knows that those who have also done the same would never question another person's IQ. There is an IQ in everything that is done. Only a total fool thinks there is a test for all IQ's. Mastery and Intuition are higher on the scale of using the brain because the subconscious mind merges with the conscious mind to do work.

BarberSchool
10-02-2015, 04:22 PM
Derrick really is astonishingly stupid. If y'all ever met him in person, you'd notice two things instantly.

1. He's built like a safety/defensive back, and moves like one too. Shorter and thicker than you'd expect.
2. He's even less intelligent than he seems in post game interviews. He laughably tries to overcompensate for this, with a sort of phony, paper thin, poorly constructed facsimile of "arrogance".

Derrick is essentially a scared, low-IQ, low self esteem 12 year old shut-in from a horrible neighborhood. He is vastly socially underdeveloped much like Dwight Howard and others in the league. For him to make it as far as he did, is a really incredible accomplishment.

He is also one of the best players in the league at penetrating and breaking down a defense..... he simply struggles with decision making and what to do once he collapses a defense. This, coupled with his own subpar defensive abilities and injury-prone style of play, have made him a subject of frustrating convo about his on the court performance here in chicago.

But his on the court performance and inability to adjust to his diminishing athleticism and health aside.........

...for him to conduct himself as he has with teammates recently (butler), and to talk about his own impending free agency on media day........is totally grotesque, unforgivable and inexcusable, and I wouldn't doubt if Taj busted his eye socket on purpose today.

Props to Taj if he did it on purpose, because Derrick needs a reality check, in the language of physical violence that he can understand without room for misinterpretation, or lack of any interpretation at all.

aj1987
10-02-2015, 04:24 PM
Things to an idiot are always distorted, so I wasn't expecting you to get it right.
And yet, you're the retard who's melting over a dude who failed his SAT's. Someone who you're never gonna meet in your life.

BarberSchool
10-02-2015, 04:51 PM
And yet, you're the retard who's melting over a dude who failed his SAT's. Someone who you're never gonna meet in your life.Derrick has a significant learning disability. University of Memphis was paying numerous top-of-the-line tutors, and Derrick still couldn't muster a 15 on his ACT in three attempts here in Chicago.

The he had another friend take an SAT for him in Detroit, and that friend passed it. University of Memphis paid dearly for that crime, and others, perpetrated by Rose and his close circle.

Bottom line, Derrick is stupid, and SELFISH. Neither quality is ever condusive to winning. It's why players like Marbury, Francis, Rose, and Westbrook will never ever win a title. The sad truth is, no matter how great their solo stats are at their respective peaks of performance, these types of selfish stupid players are losers, and always will be.

Pointguard
10-03-2015, 11:44 AM
And yet, you're the retard who's melting over a dude who failed his SAT's. Someone who you're never gonna meet in your life.
He contributes to a mentorship that I helped create. Could have met him twice and probably will in the future but I'm not going out of my way to do it. I respect anybody who gives back to his community in a way that builds. Every once in a while I will go at the people who tear things down. Its not a melt down its just a check.

swagga
10-03-2015, 11:56 AM
He contributes to a mentorship that I helped create. Could have met him twice and probably will in the future but I'm not going out of my way to do it. I respect anybody who gives back to his community in a way that builds. Every once in a while I will go at the people who tear things down. Its not a melt down its just a check.

on that cripple payroll :lol
better look for a new job with rose breaking down and being raped for rape.
god bless and stay safe :applause:

AnaheimLakers24
10-03-2015, 12:01 PM
Dude probably had sex with dudes to stay protected growing up in the hood. Probably still forced to pay thugs down there

T_L_P
10-03-2015, 12:06 PM
son you are taking this way to hard.

Bottomline, rose is just a retarded glassmade fake gang banger with a lot of retarded fans like you and all the other monkeyballing heroball stans out there.

And let me tell you another thing son, any self respecting chicago fan is extremely happy that this monkey is breaking down 24/7 because that means that they'll play better ball, develop assets and be in a better position once rose's contract runs out.

It's a wonderful world son, don't be mad for monkeys doing monkey work, it's God's will tbh.

:lebronamazed:

Pointguard
10-03-2015, 12:11 PM
Derrick has a significant learning disability. University of Memphis was paying numerous top-of-the-line tutors, and Derrick still couldn't muster a 15 on his ACT in three attempts here in Chicago.

The he had another friend take an SAT for him in Detroit, and that friend passed it. University of Memphis paid dearly for that crime, and others, perpetrated by Rose and his close circle.

Bottom line, Derrick is stupid, and SELFISH. Neither quality is ever condusive to winning. It's why players like Marbury, Francis, Rose, and Westbrook will never ever win a title. The sad truth is, no matter how great their solo stats are at their respective peaks of performance, these types of selfish stupid players are losers, and always will be.

Rose was acknowledged as the most valuable in the world at what he does. And as the youngest to every accomplish that. SAT or ACT can never supersede that. People who are prepared for those test do better. Its a quarter of billion dollar industry to prepare for these type of test. You live in Chicago and you don't know that the Southside school system is one of the worst around in the nation in preparing kids for these type of test. He's given more than million dollars back to help his community combat that. He winning all the time with his community, his accomplishments, the people next to him.

swagga
10-03-2015, 12:37 PM
Rose was acknowledged as the most valuable in the world at what he does. And as the youngest to every accomplish that. SAT or ACT can never supersede that. People who are prepared for those test do better. Its a quarter of billion dollar industry to prepare for these type of test. You live in Chicago and you don't know that the Southside school system is one of the worst around in the nation in preparing kids for these type of test. He's given more than million dollars back to help his community combat that. He winning all the time with his community, his accomplishments, the people next to him.

son, it's a test that would be passed by your AVERAGE 8th grader in western europe.

Derrick rose is just a very dumb guy. He gives back to the community because that's what his advisers say. He wouldn't even pay for a vibrator and you think this niggga is thinking about the community. He's just a gloried gang banger that killed the cap of a good chicago team.

Ask loul deng (nearly died), or noah (cripple), or taj gibson (elbow), or butler (the real alpha) what derrick rose really is. He is just an arrogant gang banger with downs syndrome.

And fck you and your payroll doe, your posts are trash.

Im so nba'd out
10-03-2015, 01:01 PM
:mad: i hate blacks!
im sorry you were born to a race that is inferior to derrick rose's

im sorry you werent blessed with a bbc but instead a little pink ****

im sorry d rose makes in 1 month what takes you a lifetime to make

im sorry d rose is successful and famous while you struggle to be noticed at the laundromat you work @

im sorry the only positive thing in your life is thinking you have higher iqs than millionaires who overshadow you in the game of life which is all that really matters

im sorry you never had a chance to make the nba and play the game of basketball for a living because you were born white

-Derrick Rose

Kobe_6/8
10-03-2015, 01:08 PM
I just lost any respect I had for D-Rose. What kind of fool fails the ACT 3 times? No matter what school district he went to, you have to be borderline to fail the ACT 3 times.

Legends66NBA7
10-03-2015, 01:14 PM
your posts are trash.

So are yours.

Pointguard
10-03-2015, 01:20 PM
son, it's a test that would be passed by your AVERAGE 8th grader in western europe.

If they are introduced to the concepts and precepts. There is no magically getting that. While I did well, I remember not having seen a lot of the math and had to create the formula's at the test when others knew them coming in. I had to work til the last second because I had to do on the spot formula's. Some kids were familiar with other parts of the test, that I wasn't.

Derrick rose is just a very dumb guy. He gives back to the community because that's what his advisers say. He wouldn't even pay for a vibrator and you think this niggga is thinking about the community. He's just a gloried gang banger that killed the cap of a good chicago team.
I guess this was an attempt at humor? Really.

Ask loul deng (nearly died), or noah (cripple), or taj gibson (elbow), or butler (the real alpha) what derrick rose really is. He is just an arrogant gang banger with downs syndrome.

And fck you and your payroll doe, your posts are trash.
bhahahaha, this your comeback?.? I don't care what you think about Rose or myself. But it is fun to check you from time to time (I am selective on who I pick - I only go at the guys who I think have something going on upstairs, most of the time). Otherwise you are just a hurt hater trying to down others to compensate for something not inside of you. Anybody who is top in the world at what they do, bringing up failed test, is stupid or a ploy to shrink them to your size - hard to do when his 300 million duckets are taller than you.

swagga
10-03-2015, 02:28 PM
Derrick rose can be richest person in the world, it doesn't change the fact that he is a gang banging train raping borderline retarded socially autistic human being. Facts. The ultimate beta excuse is "because everybody else does it". Rose has $$$$, he can stop acting like trash.

why can't you people accept reality?

@Pointguard, doe, you getting paid by this dude, just take the money and stop pretending. You can't be this naive or dumb.
@troll lol, I'm black son.

LMAO if any of these people here are serious, I don't even want to know what you people did on your SATs. :roll:

buddha
10-03-2015, 02:41 PM
I just lost any respect I had for D-Rose. What kind of fool fails the ACT 3 times? No matter what school district he went to, you have to be borderline to fail the ACT 3 times.

just look at him. you can tell he is stupid. his mom probably drank hella when he was in the womb.

nathanjizzle
10-03-2015, 02:41 PM
Derrick rose can be richest person in the world, it doesn't change the fact that he is a gang banging train raping borderline retarded socially autistic human being. Facts. The ultimate beta excuse is "because everybody else does it". Rose has $$$$, he can stop acting like trash.

@Pointguard, doe, you getting paid by this dude, just take the money and stop pretending. You can't be this naive or dumb.

LMAO if any of these people here are serious, I don't even want to know what you people did on your SATs. :roll:

reality, rose is rich, has homes, vacation homes, travels all around the world, banging all kinds of bitches, is famous, plays in the nba, has family, has hundreds of thousands of people who look up to him.

what about you? :roll: oh, your above average intelligence? (being generous) 49 percent of the human population has above average intelligence, good for you buddy.

swagga
10-03-2015, 03:11 PM
reality, rose is rich, has homes, vacation homes, travels all around the world, banging all kinds of bitches, is famous, plays in the nba, has family, has hundreds of thousands of people who look up to him.

what about you? :roll: oh, your above average intelligence? (being generous) 49 percent of the human population has above average intelligence, good for you buddy.

I'll trust you fudge/budadiii/russwest/jizzle/vaniaa/947243 alts, because you hang out with westbrook all the time therefore you must have some insider information (proof for all uninitiate members: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368337 ).

Out of curiosity simon, I have some questions for you:
1) in what IQ percentile would you put a man that has at LEAST 100K posts on ISH? Is it safe to say that the retarded bracket is a good fit?
2) is your above average intelligence obtained by adding the IQs of all your multiple personalities?
3) does it hurt to be so beta?

please do post answer with all your alts, I'm sure each one has different and creative opinion.

nathanjizzle
10-03-2015, 03:14 PM
I'll trust you fudge/budadiii/russwest/jizzle/vaniaa/947243 alts, because you hang out with westbrook all the time therefore you must have some insider information (proof for all uninitiate members: http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=368337 ).

Out of curiosity simon, I have some questions for you:
1) in what IQ percentile would you put a man that has at LEAST 100K posts on ISH? Is it safe to say that the retarded bracket is a good fit?
2) is your above average intelligence obtained by adding the IQs of all your multiple personalities?
3) does it hurt to be so beta?

please do post answer with all your alts, I'm sure each one has different and creative opinion.

tell us how much money you make a year, so we can all laugh.

derb2k2
10-03-2015, 03:25 PM
smart as a rock, tbh.

:coleman:

Asiantastic
10-03-2015, 03:27 PM

Lmfao so you're trashing him because he grew up in a horrible neighbourhood, with an insufficient school system and poor surroundings, yet still has a more lavish life and is more skilled than your dumbass? Keep sitting in front of your PC talking shit, you're not getting any closer to accomplishing your life goals

swagga
10-03-2015, 03:32 PM
tell us how much money you make a year, so we can all laugh.

cmon son you don't have to be bitter. I'll try to be friends with all your personalities :cheers:

swagga
10-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Lmfao so you're trashing him because he grew up in a horrible neighbourhood, with an insufficient school system and poor surroundings, yet still has a more lavish life and is more skilled than your dumbass? Keep sitting in front of your PC talking shit, you're not getting any closer to accomplishing your life goals

Hello alt, 459 posts since 09 my my, you were saving this account weren't you ? :roll:

Vaniiiia
10-03-2015, 03:37 PM
Ether!

swagga
10-03-2015, 03:43 PM
Ether!

Simon, stop chucking so predictably like rose and westbrook.
That being said I'm kinda bored, so we'll chat more when you up your game a bit.

God bless you and especially your family. They need it tbh.

Asiantastic
10-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Hello alt, 459 posts since 09 my my, you were saving this account weren't you ? :roll:

So what, I creep once in a while. It's hard to take this community seriously and post with idiots like you and the entire Bran fam, most of which are probably one person. The only conversations that go on here revolve worshipping Bran, trashing his teammates, Bran > Jordan, Bulls without Jordan > with Jordan, Kobe = chucker and rapist, and all that bs. And of course threads like these.

Congrats, you belong to the majority of ISHiots.

Vaniiiia
10-03-2015, 03:56 PM
Simon, stop chucking so predictably like rose and westbrook.
That being said I'm kinda bored, so we'll chat more when you up your game a bit.

God bless you and especially your family. They need it tbh.
Cringe...

Trying so hard, yet falling so flat. You'll never be good at this message board shit.

FireDavidKahn
10-03-2015, 04:38 PM
The guy had a 4some with 2 dudes and 1 girl. Odds are he sword fought someone. ***** is dumb

aj1987
10-03-2015, 05:02 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

**** off, kid. Could's and if's. :roll:

Really though. Stop melting down and accept the FACT that you're a stan of a player who has a lower IQ than the shoes that I'm wearing right now.

Pointguard
10-04-2015, 06:02 PM
:roll: :roll: :roll:

**** off, kid. Could's and if's. :roll:

Really though. Stop melting down :lol That's your life story. You have repeated this line, what, four times in one thread. And the first time you rocked it was after I asked you two questions. Do you want me to further embarrass you and post our exchange here, and show you how limited your ability is. "What if" you had a vocabulary. "What if" you could really argue.

Did you read what I wrote. The "ifs" and "could's" are not my priority. I can do them if I wish. But your pathetic triple repeat responses are because you are limited. You can't do better. And you clearly don't know what melting down means, yet you repeat yourself like a parrot. And look who was the first one to start cursing and losing it. We can keep it going, but its only going to make you look worse.

Pointguard
10-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Pretty much sums it up.

aj1987
10-04-2015, 10:39 PM
:lol That's your life story. You have repeated this line, what, four times in one thread. And the first time you rocked it was after I asked you two questions. Do you want me to further embarrass you and post our exchange here, and show you how limited your ability is. "What if" you had a vocabulary. "What if" you could really argue.

Did you read what I wrote. The "ifs" and "could's" are not my priority. I can do them if I wish. But your pathetic triple repeat responses are because you are limited. You can't do better. And you clearly don't know what melting down means, yet you repeat yourself like a parrot. And look who was the first one to start cursing and losing it. We can keep it going, but its only going to make you look worse.
God, you're a terrible stan. You'd probably suck the retard's dick if you could.

Again, you're literally too stupid to actually comprehend what OP asked. Since you still can't seem to understand, let me help you out. Rose wasn't smart enough to earn $300M or whatever playing basketball. He was athletic enough and skilled enough to do it. He still is a low IQ idiot and I wouldn't be surprised if he goes the route of the majority of athletes, i.e., broke a bankrupt a couple of years after retiring.

Pointguard
10-04-2015, 11:25 PM
Again, you're literally too stupid to actually comprehend what OP asked. Since you still can't seem to understand, let me help you out. Rose wasn't smart enough to earn $300M or whatever playing basketball. He was athletic enough and skilled enough to do it.
:lol Idiot, this is the OP.

over or under?

legit question
Why are you still posting. You can't read. Your understanding is pathetic. Now do you administer, give or measure IQ test??? So he's trolling, and asking you something that you can't do or measure, but you are jocking the troll like he's serious. You aren't bright enough to see that? So the troll has about 7 or 8 post that shows he's not serious and you are defending him. Do you know how crazy you sound and how stupid you look advancing his post as some thing to take serious.

What is your end game here??? Do you want to be known as the great defender of a joking troll. I get it that you are hater to the bone, but an incorrect interpreter of trolls is new level of embarrassment I didn't expect. This only makes sense that you got offended because he's your alternate screen name. But that will only make you an exposed idiot at this point.

"You're literally too stupid to actually comprehend what OP asked" :lol You're looking real good, Bimbo.

aj1987
10-04-2015, 11:35 PM
:lol Idiot, this is the OP.

Why are you still posting. You can't read. Your understanding is pathetic. Now do you administer, give or measure IQ test??? So he's trolling, and asking you something that you can't do or measure, but you are jocking the troll like he's serious. You aren't bright enough to see that? So the troll has about 7 or 8 post that shows he's not serious and you are defending him. Do you know how crazy you sound and how stupid you look advancing his post as some thing to take serious.

What is your end game here??? Do you want to be known as the great defender of a joking troll. I get it that you are hater to the bone, but an incorrect interpreter of trolls is new level of embarrassment I didn't expect. This only makes sense that you got offended because he's your alternate screen name. But that will only make you an exposed idiot at this point.

"You're literally too stupid to actually comprehend what OP asked" :lol You're looking real good, Bimbo.
Sensitive AF. As I said, you'd probably suck Rose's D if he gave you a chance. Try to laugh at a joke and move on or better yet, if you think it's a troll post, ignore it. You're typing up essays defending a known retard.

Pointguard
10-04-2015, 11:43 PM
As I said, you'd probably suck Rose's D if he gave you a chance. Try to laugh at a joke and move on or better yet, if you think it's a troll post, ignore it. You're typing up essays defending a known retard.
Walk on clown. I gave you a chance to save face more than once. You chose to stay and repeat and humiliate yourself trying to act like a joking troll was rocking something deep. And repeated yourself more than once in this effort.

aj1987
10-04-2015, 11:44 PM
Walk on clown. I gave you a chance to save face more than once. You chose to stay and repeat and humiliate yourself trying to act like a joking troll was rocking something deep. And repeated yourself more than once in this effort.
I'm still calling your dumbass and your idol literal retards, moron. :oldlol:

TripleA
10-04-2015, 11:53 PM

I've worked with special needs kids before and your language and carelessness is messed up. No Derrick rose has a iq over 70. The problem with him that he either has a major learning disability or is has verbal and linguistic impairments.

Pointguard
10-04-2015, 11:55 PM
Said the hater who defends joking trolls... and takes them serious. You got crazy credibility kid.

aj1987
10-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Said the hater who defends joking trolls... and takes them serious. You got crazy credibility kid.
A swing and a miss again.

I'm starting to believe that you're actually Rose himself.

HighFlyer23
10-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Rose and Nick Young are border line retarded

These ****** would be fvking up peoples orders at McDonalds if it weren't for the NBA

swagga
10-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Rose and Nick Young are border line retarded

These ****** would be fvking up peoples orders at McDonalds if it weren't for the NBA

don't disrespect nick young like that son.

He's got
- personality.
- swag.
- a fineASS woman.
- leadership from kobe!
- fun to watch.

Derrick rose ain't got none of that.If swaggyp would **** my order at McDonalds I'd prolly laugh with him right there :roll:

nathanjizzle
10-05-2015, 10:09 AM
im sorry you werent blessed with a bbc but instead a little pink ****

:roll:

Legends66NBA7
10-05-2015, 10:46 AM
Can this get locked and/or deleted ?

Shit is embarrassing.