PDA

View Full Version : Most insecure fanbase.

red1
09-29-2015, 11:19 PM
I nominate Jordan stans. They hate kobe, they hate bron and surely they will hate the next great perimeter player. For fans who stan the GOAT, why are they are so insecure?

Thoughts?

buddha
09-29-2015, 11:22 PM
chicago stans are also really insecure about rose.

good call.

lebron stans are the most ignorant fan base.

kobe stans are the lowest iq'd fan base.

AnaheimLakers24
09-29-2015, 11:24 PM
Iphone users

SouBeachTalents
09-29-2015, 11:24 PM
I honestly don't get it either. Jordan is the consensus GOAT among most fans, and almost unanimously (besides trolls) considered the GOAT perimeter player. Magic, Bird, LeBron, and Kobe have NO argument over Jordan all time, and it's not even close. Yet you see Jordan fans (usually 3ball) constantly making insecure thread after insecure thread comparing him to inferior players. It makes no sense, and it's just a complete waste of time considering Jordan's rank as GOAT (especially against perimeter players) isn't even in doubt

ShawkFactory
09-29-2015, 11:25 PM

good call.

Literally perfect.

red1
09-29-2015, 11:25 PM
I honestly don't get it either. Jordan is the consensus GOAT among most fans, and almost unanimously (besides trolls) considered the GOAT perimeter player. Magic, Bird, LeBron, and Kobe have NO argument over Jordan all time, and it's not even close. Yet you see Jordan fans (usually 3ball) constantly making insecure thread after insecure thread comparing him to inferior players. It makes no sense, and it's just a complete waste of time considering Jordan's rank as GOAT (especially against perimeter players) isn't even in doubt
Between Straight Ballin and 3ball I think they are legit the worst fanbase on this board. Disgusting levels of insecurity.

red1
09-29-2015, 11:26 PM

good call.

:oldlol:

Straight_Ballin
09-29-2015, 11:30 PM

It's not that 3ball is insecure, it's just that he's educating ISH on WHY Jordan is GOAT. Most of these yung cats never saw Jordan play so they don't understand that if Jordan played in today's softer era where 2/6 is considered greatness, the margin of greatness from Jordan to the next guy would be even greater than what it was back then. 2/6 with 2 FMVP loses to role players is nothing to write home about, but an uneducated fan thinks it's greatness.

plowking
09-29-2015, 11:31 PM
Jordan fans, comfortably.

red1
09-29-2015, 11:32 PM
It's not that 3ball is insecure, it's just that he's educating ISH on WHY Jordan is GOAT. Most of these yung cats never saw Jordan play so they don't understand that if Jordan played in today's softer era where 2/6 is considered greatness, the margin of greatness from Jordan to the next guy would be even greater than what it was back then. 2/6 with 2 FMVP loses to role players is nothing to write home about, but an uneducated fan thinks it's greatness.
https://saybeand.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/insecure-wallp.jpg

ShawkFactory
09-29-2015, 11:33 PM
Psshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Make no mistake, dude is insecure.

senelcoolidge
09-29-2015, 11:50 PM
laker fans for sure.

Lebronxrings
09-29-2015, 11:53 PM
Jordan stans are up there. Try to diminish his teammates and this era when we all know jordan was a poor mans derozan.

Wilt stans are getting there with people now calling wilt out for his chokes his fan boys gotta protect him.

Kobe stans... well its mainly just kenneth and his alts.

kennethgriffin
09-29-2015, 11:54 PM
i say jordan > kobe > lebron

i literally mirror the majority of society, nba players/coaches/legends opinion

i'm the normal one. thats the thing that should scare people most

Straight_Ballin
09-29-2015, 11:57 PM

You know damn well that Duncan has a slight edge over Kobe despite 99.:lol

Bro, it's not a bad thing to say you aren't as good as Duncan. The man won a chip in 3 different decades as the man.

dubeta
09-29-2015, 11:58 PM
Im a HUGE Jordan fan, and even I admit we're insecure :(

I mean we're all 40+ years old and post on a message board, have sympathy

poido123
09-30-2015, 12:18 AM

So how do you differ from these losers when you and all your alts talk on a message Board a billion times a day about absolute shit?

Spurs m8
09-30-2015, 12:33 AM
They're not insecure.

Just sick of people who weren't old enough to enjoy the Jordan era running their stupid mouths off.

I mean, really you could just say nothing, they make themselves look stupid with no other help, but yeah.

Seriously but, for one minute, step back and imagine you were so retarded you actually thought Bron or Kobe were better.
Its legit out of this world stupid

Coach Eddie
09-30-2015, 12:37 AM
Easily Kobe fans.

sportjames23
09-30-2015, 12:39 AM
I nominate Jordan stans. They hate kobe, they hate bron and surely they will hate the next great perimeter player. For fans who stan the GOAT, why are they are so insecure?

Thoughts?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/saywha.gif

JT123
09-30-2015, 12:39 AM

I agree. Us MJ stans really are pathetic. How sad is it that we are all in our mid 40's and stan a retired player that couldn't give 2 shits about us? :(

dubeta
09-30-2015, 12:42 AM
I agree. Us MJ stans really are pathetic. How sad is it that we are all in our mid 40's and stan a retired player that couldn't give 2 shits about us? :(

Whats worse we constantly have to deal with the Horrors of getting cuckhold by Big Boy Pippen in Madonnas hotel room :(

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 12:44 AM
OP missed the short bus again now he's late for class.

Jordan stans have nothing to be insecure about. We already witnessed the GOAT and look forward to the next guy that can show us 7/7 with better stats than Jordan to say that we were GOAT fans in having been able to watch the current GOAT MJ get out done by a new GOAT.

Kobe driving Shaq away was a disappointment.
Bron has been a disappointment.
We now look to AD or wiggins while bron stans hang on to nothing.

knicksman
bran is the most insecure player and only insecure fans root for insecure players

poido123
I expected as much.

Apart from 3ball, not many here spend all day defending Jordan or talk about him.

How often do I talk about him unless a thread is made?

Most insecure is easily the lebron fan base.

I don't know where this bulls fans hate Kobe is coming from...

Lakers Legend#32
09-30-2015, 02:39 AM
OKC fans because they know the Curse of the Sonics will keep them from ever winning anything that matters.

G0ATbe
09-30-2015, 04:57 AM
Definitely Jordan fans. They've been in damage control ever since Kobe surpassed him.

dunksby
09-30-2015, 05:00 AM
Jordan stans might not all be insecure, but it takes a lot to offset the effect of 3ball, Pointguard, Swish, andgar etc.

34-24 Footwork
09-30-2015, 05:03 AM
How does Lebron get labeled as a "perimeter player" while the likes of Lamarcus Aldridge gets labeled as a "post player"? One of them cant shoot a jumper if their life depended on it.

Spurs m8
09-30-2015, 05:04 AM
Definitely Jordan fans. They've been in damage control ever since Kobe surpassed him.

Yeah okay, keep whacking off to your av tbh

CeltsGarlic
09-30-2015, 05:04 AM

which means you dont have your own AKA stats only, without watching games

Asukal
09-30-2015, 05:06 AM
Outside of 3ball, most Jordan stans are reasonable. Lebron and Kobe stans are the ones going around spouting nonsense every thread. Just count the stupid topics these idiots make every day. :whatever:

Gileraracer
09-30-2015, 06:45 AM
LeBron stans.

Trying to tell the world that a guy without a jumpshot on HGH with a 2 / 6 finals record is goat. Must be quite insecure :lol

Legends66NBA7
09-30-2015, 07:21 AM
I hate you all.

SugarHill
09-30-2015, 09:14 AM
jordan stans = needlessly insecure
kobe stans = understandably insecure
lebron stans = trolling/retarded

Sarcastic
09-30-2015, 09:41 AM
Jordan #1 in everything, even insecurity :bowdown: