PDA

View Full Version : Cavs: Bron for AD

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 12:39 AM
This trade would give the Cavs a much better chance at winning a chip this year. Let's bring AD on and ship Bron to the Pelicans.

Pelicans would never do this trade unfortunately. :rant

dubeta
09-30-2015, 12:40 AM
Jordan for Pete Myers

Oh wait, Bulls won the same amount of games

Guess it wasnt such a bad trade after all

JT123
09-30-2015, 12:43 AM
And the Jordan stan meltdown continues. :oldlol:
What's this your 5th Lebron thread today? Talk about shook! :yaohappy: :hammertime:

dubeta
09-30-2015, 12:45 AM
And the Jordan stan meltdown continues. :oldlol:
What's this your 5th Lebron thread today? Talk about shook! :yaohappy: :hammertime:

We're all living rent free like MJs fathers corpse in the local funeral :lol

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 12:48 AM
Jordan stans have nothing to be insecure about. We already witnessed the GOAT and look forward to the next guy that can show us 7/7 with better stats than Jordan to say that we were GOAT fans in having been able to watch the current GOAT MJ get out done by a new GOAT.

Kobe driving Shaq away was a disappointment.
Bron has been a disappointment.
We now look to AD or wiggins while bron stans hang on to nothing.

I want the Cavs to have the best possible chance to win. Removing Bron and getting AD does exactly this.

KellhitEmup15
09-30-2015, 12:51 AM
Jordan stans have nothing to be insecure about. We already witnessed the GOAT and look forward to the next guy that can show us 7/7 with better stats than Jordan to say that we were GOAT fans in having been able to watch the current GOAT MJ get out done by a new GOAT.

Kobe driving Shaq away was a disappointment.
Bron has been a disappointment.
We now look to AD or wiggins while bron stans hang on to nothing.

I want the Cavs to have the best possible chance to win. Removing Bron and getting AD does exactly this.

Bruh all you do is talk about Bron. What do you have a crush on him.

imdaman99
Lebron would rather retire than go play in the West. Dude would be an 8th seed and out in 5 games :oldlol:

Lebronxrings
Rent free.

Fudge
09-30-2015, 12:52 AM
Bruh all you do is talk about Bron. What do you have a crush on him.
Because if he wins one more ring (which will happen eventually) then he surpasses Jordan on all time list. He's already the better basketball player.

Pretty simple, really.

red1
09-30-2015, 12:58 AM
This trade would give the Cavs a much better chance at winning a chip this year. Let's bring AD on and ship Bron to the Pelicans.

Pelicans would never do this trade unfortunately. :rant
Holy shit, how insecure is this guy? How many threads is that now

sportjames23
09-30-2015, 01:16 AM
Jordan for Pete Myers

Oh wait, Bulls won the same amount of games

Guess it wasnt such a bad trade after all

55 wins and a second round exit = 57 wins and a three-peat?

Math wasn't your subject, was it?

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 01:19 AM
55 wins and a second round exit = 57 wins and a three-peat?

Math wasn't your subject, was it?

I already told him I know a good math tutor.
First lesson is 6/6 > 2/6

Lebron23
09-30-2015, 01:43 AM
F*cking Lying C*nt.

lil jahlil
09-30-2015, 01:45 AM
Works for the Cavs, but not the Pelicans. LeBron would bolt ASAP.

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 01:48 AM

Wouldn't matter, Cavs with AD win the chip. Not gonna happen with Bron.

Lebron23
09-30-2015, 01:49 AM

Can we wait for Davis to win a playoffs series before we anoint him as the next big thing?? At the same age LeBron led his team in the 2nd round of the playoffs against the Pistons. And they even managed to win 3 games.

Spurs m8
09-30-2015, 01:57 AM
LMAO no one would do this

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 02:05 AM
LMAO no one would do this

No one in the front office of the Pelicans wants to make the trade. They aren't going to trade a prospect for a guy who gets shut down in the finals by role players.

Lebron23
09-30-2015, 02:07 AM
No one in the front office of the Pelicans wants to make the trade. They aren't going to trade a prospect for a guy who gets shut down in the finals by role players.

Get shutdown by role player?? Did you even watch the finals. You really love talking out of your 40 yrs.old @$$. Get Jordan's dick out of your mouth. Nobody care about that 53 yrs.old douche.

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 02:11 AM
Get shutdown by role player?? Did you even watch the finals. You really love talking out of your 40 yrs.old @$$. Get Jordan's dick out of your mouth. Nobody care about that 53 yrs.old douche.

Shut down by old ass iggy. Even took his FMVP just like Kwahi did the year before. Can't imagine what Pippen would have done to
lebetabald. Probably made him shoot 10%. Stay shook kid. Bron will never win anything as the man without wade on his team ever again. Deal with it and let us know when you buy your AD or Wiggins jersey.

Lebron23
09-30-2015, 02:12 AM
Shut down by old ass iggy. Even took his FMVP just like Kwahi did the year before. Can't imagine what Pippen would have done to
lebetabald. Probably made him shoot 10%. Stay shook kid. Bron will never win anything as the man without wade on his team ever again. Deal with it and let us know when you buy your AD or Wiggins jersey.

His teammates were shutdown. and under performed in the Finals. You really have a low basketball IQ. Get a better pair of glasses, and contact lens. You Stupid C*Nt. You didn't even watch the playoffs series.

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 02:24 AM
His teammates were shutdown. and under performed in the Finals. You really have a low basketball IQ. Get a better pair of glasses, and contact lens. You Stupid C*Nt. You didn't even watch the playoffs series.

You might want to check your reception when watching the games next time. Bron got shut down and shot a shitty % because he was single covered by role players . This is common knowledge and the fact that you don't know this shows you are a dumbfvck. I'm talking about the NBA finals. Not the playoffs you peasant.

LoneyROY7
09-30-2015, 02:29 AM
F*cking Lying C*nt.

Tell us how you really feel.

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 02:34 AM
Tell us how you really feel.

Tears are tasting good I can tell you that much. It's like the season hasn't even started and they know 2/7 awaits. I be upset too if my childhood hero could only muster up 2/6 instead of 5/7 or 6/6.....

Lebron23
09-30-2015, 02:35 AM
Tears are tasting good I can tell you that much. It's like the season hasn't even started and they know 2/7 awaits. I be upset too if my childhood hero could only muster up 2/6 instead of 5/7 or 6/6.....

Typical Simon Posts.

Gileraracer
09-30-2015, 02:41 AM
Who would trad that 27% guy for my man AD???? NOBODY

Straight_Ballin
09-30-2015, 02:44 AM
Who would trad that 27% guy for my man AD???? NOBODY

If only Cavs would have been smart enough to ship him out before the trade deadline last year. Now everyone knows he can get shut down under single coverage.

Spurs m8
09-30-2015, 03:31 AM

Totally.

Brons days are well and truly numbered

Rocketswin2013
09-30-2015, 03:35 AM
Davis was the GOAT 21 year old.

Dais at age 21 > Most 80's Jordan years.

bobopenguin
09-30-2015, 04:51 AM

hey man, how about u answer the topic question?
Lebron for AD stright up, would u do it as Pelican/Cavs GM.

as Cavs GM: FK yeah.
as Pelican GM: FK No.

sportjames23
09-30-2015, 05:00 AM
Davis was the GOAT 21 year old.

Dais at age 21 > Most 80's Jordan years.

What you smokin, son?

Lebron23
09-30-2015, 05:12 AM
hey man, how about u answer the topic question?
Lebron for AD stright up, would u do it as Pelican/Cavs GM.

as Cavs GM: FK yeah.
as Pelican GM: FK No.

How about you shut the F*ck up?? Mind your own team. I mean mind your own player. Kobe washed up Bryant.

bobopenguin
09-30-2015, 05:22 AM
How about you shut the F*ck up?? Mind your own team. I mean mind your own player. Kobe washed up Bryant.

u meant deron williams? :rockon:

Gileraracer
09-30-2015, 06:41 AM

Meltdown

lil jahlil
09-30-2015, 12:23 PM
Can we wait for Davis to win a playoffs series before we anoint him as the next big thing?? At the same age LeBron led his team in the 2nd round of the playoffs against the Pistons. And they even managed to win 3 games.

And LeBron was already anointed as the next big thing too. Davis' age is one of the reasons this trade works for the Cavs. He can play much longer with the core of Irving and Love.

kshutts1
09-30-2015, 12:31 PM
Obvious trolling thread is obvious.

But this trade would be terrible for both teams.

r15mohd
09-30-2015, 12:39 PM
You might want to check your reception when watching the games next time. Bron got shut down and shot a shitty % because he was single covered by role players . This is common knowledge and the fact that you don't know this shows you are a dumbfvck. I'm talking about the NBA finals. Not the playoffs you peasant.

Lebron's shooting was horrible long before the Finals. at the beginning of the playoff's Lebron's outside game was non-existent, he could barely make a 3pt shot and anything midrange for that matter, and that carried into the Finals as well.

Iggy did play well against Lebron, and caused Lebron to work harder more than anyone else on GSW one he was inserted into the starting lineup...but Lebron's production remained pretty consistent right through for the entire series.

straight ballin is just trolling to his best abilities...still a failed attempt

riseagainst
09-30-2015, 01:48 PM

sadly, this.