PDA

View Full Version : "Last year I wasn't healthy"-Joakim Noah

poido123
09-30-2015, 05:11 PM
Noah on playing with Gasol: "I think we should give it an honest evaluation when I'm healthy. Last year I wasn't healthy."

— K.C. Johnson (@KCJHoop) September 30, 2015

Thoughts?

I can see some lockeroom tension about playing minutes and who starts here.

If Noah won't budge, we could be in the shit.

GIF REACTION
09-30-2015, 05:12 PM
Let's talk about something else

Fallen Angel
09-30-2015, 05:14 PM
"Last year I wasn't healthy"-Joakim Noah

such breaking news

He clearly wasn't on par to his DPOY season the year before. A healthy Noah with Gasol would easily be the best frontcourt in the NBA.

poido123
09-30-2015, 05:16 PM
such breaking news

He clearly wasn't on par to his DPOY season the year before. A healthy Noah with Gasol would easily be the best frontcourt in the NBA.

Just relaying the quote.

At least this thread has factual evidence behind it and isn't a troll thread??

Hard to please some people :oldlol:

Fallen Angel
09-30-2015, 05:26 PM
I got irked through the summer seeing people think Noah was just a trash player. It's like people didn't even know he was injured. He's a way better player than what he was last year.

poido123
09-30-2015, 05:49 PM
I got irked through the summer seeing people think Noah was just a trash player. It's like people didn't even know he was injured. He's a way better player than what he was last year.

Going by his playoff performance, he was clearly hobbled.

The amount of easy layups he missed would suggest he had no lift in his legs.

dubeta
09-30-2015, 05:54 PM
No excuses

poido123
09-30-2015, 05:55 PM
No excuses

I thought numerous small bans eventually gets you bigger ones?

The tough line approach by the mods has softened...

:facepalm

G-train
09-30-2015, 09:54 PM
such breaking news

No it wouldn't be as Gasol is soft and does as much negative as positive most of the time. The guy doesn't even box out. Just looking for his own.

Definitely better tandems: Grizzles, Clippers, Spurs.... and I'd personally prefer Favors/Gobert and Bosh/Whiteside.

buddha
09-30-2015, 10:09 PM
Going by his playoff performance, he was clearly hobbled.

The amount of easy layups he missed would suggest he had no lift in his legs.

he's 6'10 he doesn't need lift to hit a layup. he just sucks ass.

Beastmode88
09-30-2015, 10:12 PM
Noah + Butler = the heart of the bulls.

90sgoat
09-30-2015, 10:45 PM
That wasn't their problem, their problem was too many people wanting to be boss and no coach to tell them what's what.

You had Rose who messed up the passing game and inside-out game. You had Gasol who had a great season but didn't get his touches in the off season and we all know Gasol won't play d unless he gets touches. Then we had Jimmy Butler wanting to be nr. 1 guy too. And that small bench point guard who predictably got shut down once the driving lanes get smaller in the playoffa.

eeeeeebro
10-01-2015, 01:21 AM
was there ever a year when he was healthy?

outbreak
10-01-2015, 01:24 AM
I think Noah gets the benefit of the doubt to start the season (providing he is healthy and looked ok in training camp) but if he stinks during the first stretch or gets hurt again you bench him. Personally I don't think he'll ever be a good starter again but who knows, I'd rather see him embrace a bench role and give a lot of hustle and energy for 20 minutes a night.

Gileraracer
10-01-2015, 02:47 AM
Noah + Pau
Rose + Jimmy

imagine all of them healthy :lebroncry:

Sadly, this will never happen... :lebronamazed:

CarlosBoozer
10-01-2015, 02:50 AM
Does God hate the Bulls?

fiddy
10-01-2015, 03:36 AM
Noah + Pau
Rose + Jimmy

imagine all of them healthy :lebroncry:

Sadly, this will never happen... :lebronamazed:
IF healthy, Bran is fuсked up, Bulls would put on a beatdown against the Cavs

miggyme1
10-01-2015, 03:40 AM
No it wouldn't be as Gasol is soft and does as much negative as positive most of the time. The guy doesn't even box out. Just looking for his own.

Definitely better tandems: Grizzles, Clippers, Spurs.... and I'd personally prefer Favors/Gobert and Bosh/Whiteside.

:facepalm :facepalm :facepalm :facepalm