PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had a girl who wanted you but you didn't have the same feelings?

TripleA
09-30-2015, 10:10 PM
This past year a girl who I am friends with was flirting with me and texting me.
We hung out a good amount of times but I wasn't looking for a relationship.
She was cute too but at this point in my life I am not looking for a girlfriend.
I sorta feel bad.

warriorfan
09-30-2015, 10:13 PM
you should fucc her and after make it clear you do not want a relationship

if she says no then she wont bother you anymore

if she says ok then you can just keep her as a side chick

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2015, 10:17 PM
N*gga you gay??

C'mon son. Get on that before I do. Post pics.

1987_Lakers
09-30-2015, 10:24 PM
Yes, I'm in a similar situation right now. Met this girl online over a month ago, the first time we met we went to a movie drive in, while we watched the movie I ended up feeling on her huge tits and got a BJ, then we went back to her house and I smashed. Met a few times more just to f.uck, but I noticed she started to develop feeling, she even went to Mexico for 1 week and has told me she got me a present from over there, when she told me that I felt bad because I don't have any feeling towards this girl, but she obviously wants something serious, now I'm in a weird situation.:(

TripleA
09-30-2015, 10:39 PM
http://i.imgur.com/FB1EbBcl.jpg

She is the one on the right.

TripleA
09-30-2015, 11:10 PM
She is nice and funny but I don't really have time for a girlfriend.

Jameerthefear
09-30-2015, 11:16 PM

go f*ck yourself
i'd kill for that
f*ck you how do you do it

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2015, 11:20 PM

https://i.warosu.org/data/fa/img/0090/49/1415481386038.gif

How the **** you not gonna hit that??? PM me her number right now mofugga.

GIF REACTION
09-30-2015, 11:22 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/87xihBthJ1DkA/giphy.gif

TripleA
09-30-2015, 11:26 PM
go f*ck yourself
i'd kill for that
f*ck you how do you do it

You don't have the same level of chicks in Alabama.
I like her it's just it would be unfair to her if I lead her on into a relationship
and not give my time and commitment.

DonDadda59
09-30-2015, 11:30 PM

You continue to make me proud with every post. :pimp:

Don't listen to these thirsty ass f*ck boys. Trust your instincts. Do what's best for you.

Jameerthefear
09-30-2015, 11:35 PM

Don't listen to these thirsty ass f*ck boys. Trust your instincts. Do what's best for you.
f*ck that. if he doesn't hit then i'm going over to oregon and beating his ****ing ass.

Patrick Chewing
09-30-2015, 11:35 PM

Another gay n*gga

TripleA
09-30-2015, 11:36 PM

Thanks for the support. I not a guy to sleep and dump a girl. If want to get in a relationship I want it to be long term.

DonDadda59
09-30-2015, 11:49 PM
Another gay n*gga

Sit the f*ck down, Sanchez. You banana boat riding ass bitch. Aren't you like 55 over here drooling over a 15 year old girl.

I'm glad you'll be one of the first to go once President Trump takes office.

Thanks for the support. I not a guy to sleep and dump a girl. If want to get in a relationship I want it to be long term.

Then let her know that. Maybe she'll be cool with friends with benefits. Never works, but the ride is fun.

TripleA
09-30-2015, 11:52 PM
f*ck that. if he doesn't hit then i'm going over to oregon and beating his ****ing ass.

I sense some hostility.:lol

outbreak
09-30-2015, 11:59 PM
judging from the picture of the girl you are like 16 years old and worried about a long term relationship? If you are in high school just take what you can because high school relationships won't last long term anyway and it's rare you'd even want them too.

Jameerthefear
10-01-2015, 12:02 AM
I sense some hostility.:lol
I'm going to ****ing kick your ass.

TripleA
10-01-2015, 12:04 AM
judging from the picture of the girl you are like 16 years old and worried about a long term relationship? If you are in high school just take what you can because high school relationships won't last long term anyway and it's rare you'd even want them too.

I'm a senior in highschool. Turn 18 in the summer. She's 17 too. I'm not worried about long term relationships it just I don't have time right now for dating.

outbreak
10-01-2015, 12:07 AM
I'm a senior in highschool. Turn 18 in the summer. She's 17 too. I'm not worried about long term relationships it just I don't have time right now for dating.
But you said you already hang out so you have time to see her as a friend?

TripleA
10-01-2015, 12:10 AM
But you said you already hang out so you have time to see her as a friend?

It was in the summer but I have track and school now. I like her I get your point.
I might ask her to homecoming and see how it goes.

FreezingTsmoove
10-01-2015, 12:13 AM
Usually ugly bitches though who you are good friends with

Or the bitches you lead on for fun

Karma got me back though when I lost my dream girl

Big_Dogg

Who said anything about dump her, the guys said keep her as a side chick, friend with benefits type thing, that way you can still be cool with her, not break her heart but still smash on the regular

BasedTom
hating on another man's business is pvssy shit

are you women or something?

Jameerthefear
10-01-2015, 12:14 AM
It was in the summer but I have track and school now. I like her I get your point.
I might ask her to homecoming and see how it goes.
I ****ing hate you

TripleA
10-01-2015, 12:15 AM
hating on another man's business is pvssy shit

are you women or something?

You talking about Jam?:lol

BasedTom
10-01-2015, 12:28 AM
You talking about Jam?:lol
yeah :lol

to answer you question in the OP, yes. Back in HS my friend was crushing on a girl, who was a mutual friend and who i knew had a crush on me. I could have been in that, and she was cute...but i kinda figured that it would be messed up, and that i liked her more as a friend- in the sense that she was too good of a person with amazing career and school prospects and that I'd 99% sure not be up to par in that regard. Now THAT sounds like woman feely shit, i know, but it made sense to me at the time

also coworkers

some dudes too :biggums:

TripleA
10-01-2015, 12:51 AM
Yeah she's a great person and Im not controlled by my sexual urges. I'm gonna take this year slowly. See how it goes.

brownmamba00
10-01-2015, 01:08 AM
You should tell her what you feel and move on...you'll probably end up smashin her tho made that mistake once just tell her you're not ready for a relationship before so you can keep her as ur no2

Sit the f*ck down, Sanchez. You banana boat riding ass bitch. Aren't you like 55 over here drooling over a 15 year old girl.

I'm glad you'll be one of the first to go once President Trump takes office.
Lol

Straight ethered that salty old gringo

TheMan
10-01-2015, 01:20 AM
Yes, I'm in a similar situation right now. Met this girl online over a month ago, the first time we met we went to a movie drive in, while we watched the movie I ended up feeling on her huge tits and got a BJ, then we went back to her house and I smashed. Met a few times more just to f.uck, but I noticed she started to develop feeling, she even went to Mexico for 1 week and has told me she got me a present from over there, when she told me that I felt bad because I don't have any feeling towards this girl, but she obviously wants something serious, now I'm in a weird situation.:(
I hear you bro.

Right before I met my wife, I was going out with a girl, her name was Laura, that looked a lot like a young Shakira before the blonde hair dye job. We were together for about two months before I eventually hooked up with my wife, I never really asked her to be my girl on exclusive terms but I guess she thought we were bf/gf. When I said I couldn't see her anymore, she took it pretty hard, crying and all that, it was pretty bad and I really felt horrible about it. She would even show up at my pad and I wouldn't open the door:facepalm I was trying to avoid an uncomfortable situation but I could've handled that whole mess a lot better looking back. I saw her a couple of years ago and even though she added a couple pounds (she was with whom I suppose was her kid), she was looking pretty good (she didn't see me, at least I don't think she did). Anyways, for those few months we were going out, she was always trying to go down on me, like every time we were alone, she even told me that she was obsessed with my cawk.:lol

Anyways, this is young Shakira, even a couple of my friends thought she resembled her
http://www.geocities.ws/fans_of_shakira/blackhair0.jpg

edit: changed the pic, when I saw this pic, I thought it was Laura, I did a double take, lol

NBAplayoffs2001
10-01-2015, 01:23 AM
In senior year of HS, this girl liked me for YEARS (I didn't know this until after graduating, one of my buddies who knew her well told me he thought I knew). She made it obvious during gym class one time. We chatted up a lot that day and we barely spoke a word to each other although I knew of her since middle school. Never thought of her that way despite the fact she was actually pretty cute and I realized later on, she could have been prom date material. The only downside was at the time I was attracted to one of her best friends and the whole world knew about it. I really didn't hide it and didn't really feel embarrassed when I found out she didn't think that way of me.

Met a girl from Cali my freshman year in college in the first few days. We really hit it off and she was extremely flirtatious. Holding my hands, talking to each other and staying 10 or so feet behind the group of friends we were chilling with. Found out later on she had a boyfriend and I blew her off (having bad experience with a shady relationship before, I didn't want to put that onto a guy I didn't know). Kind of backfired because she used to glare at me in public whenever I saw her afterwards. I think she ended up transferring after the first semester there to go back to Cali. She really wasn't my type. She found out I recently had a bad experience and pretty much zoned in on my vulnerability I had at the time.

My friend's cousin found me attractive but she was a few years older and lived out of state and at least 6-7 hours away. Didn't think it was worth the risk. We barely knew each other anyway. I only found out she was interested through other people who knew both of us. Caught me really off guard because she never spoke to me and I never saw her glimpsing over at me.

StephHamann
10-01-2015, 08:34 AM
lots of thirsty ****** in here :biggums:

El Kabong
10-01-2015, 09:32 AM
I did in High School. I was polite and civil to this girl who was in the year below me who wasn't used to people being nice to her, so she took it as some sort of interest from me. She had low self esteem and thought she needed to hook up with guys for them to like her. She got kinda clingy and obsessive with me, so I knew sleeping with her would only exacerbate the problem, so I didn't.

I randomly went into a Hungry Jacks (Oz version of Burger King) a year or so after school finished and she was working there. Turned out she got knocked up halfway through her final year and had to work to pay for the kid. I have no idea if she purposely got pregnant or not, but was just happy that it wasn't me stuck in that situation.

Draz
10-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Plenty. But I really didn't care. There are plenty of men out there maybe even including myself that liked girls and didn't get the same in return. It can definitely happen to females too. I've left girls hanging like insanely crazy this year in particular. It's apart of finding someone who's right for you. If forcing yourself into liking someone in return becomes a normal habit you'd be wasting your time on the regular. Her appearance alone isn't enough to testify a relationship.

She's cute though.

Dbrog
10-01-2015, 10:18 AM
You don't have the same level of chicks in Alabama.
I like her it's just it would be unfair to her if I lead her on into a relationship
and not give my time and commitment.

You know what's unfair? IF YOU DONT SMASH THE HOMIEEEE!

No but for serious, I think you are looking at it wrong. If you just tell her you are interested but don't want any long-term commitments and she STILL is ok with it, it's not unfair at all. It's literally the most fair thing in the world cause she agreed to it going in. Some chicks will do this...and with a girl who looks like that, it's a god damn dream. Like real talk, what could you possibly have to lose by doing this?

Edit: yes I realize that's not the actual pic of her. They are very clearly in a dorm and what high schooler would wear UCLA shit anyway? haha

Draz
10-01-2015, 10:20 AM

No but for serious, I think you are looking at it wrong. If you just tell her you are interested but don't want any long-term commitments and she STILL is ok with it, it's not unfair at all. It's literally the most fair thing in the world cause she agreed to it going in. Some chicks will do this...and with a girl who looks like that, it's a god damn dream. Like real talk, what could you possibly have to lose by doing this?
That's probably exactly what I'll be doing to this virgin girl. I'll warn her and hopefully she wants to continue messing around, I just don't know how to put it.

TripleA
10-01-2015, 10:24 AM

Edit: yes I realize that's not the actual pic of her. They are very clearly in a dorm and what high schooler would wear UCLA shit anyway? haha

That's actually her I don't why people think I'm lying.:lol

Dbrog
10-01-2015, 10:24 AM
That's probably exactly what I'll be doing to this virgin girl. I'll warn her and hopefully she wants to continue messing around, I just don't know how to put it.

Yup 100% her choice at that point. You would have done everything you are capable of doing to lay out the situation and have no part in if she ends up regretting something. That's her responsibility.

Draz
10-01-2015, 10:27 AM
Yup 100% her choice at that point. You would have done everything you are capable of doing to lay out the situation and have no part in if she ends up regretting something. That's her responsibility.
Plus my dck wouldn't get hard knowing I'm robbing some innocent decent girl of her virginity if it isn't up to her. Shit is rare these days it's like catching a rare pokemon without a masterball

Dbrog
10-01-2015, 10:29 AM
Plus my dck wouldn't get hard knowing I'm robbing some innocent decent girl of her virginity if it isn't up to her. Shit is rare these days it's like catching a rare pokemon without a masterball

:applause: :oldlol:

Gotta hit B at just the right times!

Mike Armstrong
10-01-2015, 11:42 AM
http://media.giphy.com/media/87xihBthJ1DkA/giphy.gif
Yarp.

highwhey
10-01-2015, 11:42 AM
Yes. Except I'm 23 and this chick is 17 so nothing is going to happen. She is hella cute tho. It's actually kinda flattering too. What gets me is that I kinda feel sorry for her, I've had feelings for someone that didn't feel the same way and in the end you always end up disappointed.

Draz
10-01-2015, 12:13 PM
Yes. Except I'm 23 and this chick is 17 so nothing is going to happen. She is hella cute tho. It's actually kinda flattering too. What gets me is that I kinda feel sorry for her, I've had feelings for someone that didn't feel the same way and in the end you always end up disappointed.
Is she a virgin too? I feel like its in now that older men like younger girls. I guess it's a way to relieve the stress were experiencing from the real world.

That and 18yr old pusszie is the best

highwhey
10-01-2015, 03:36 PM
Is she a virgin too? I feel like its in now that older men like younger girls. I guess it's a way to relieve the stress were experiencing from the real world.

That and 18yr old pusszie is the best
Yeah she is. And we're both hispanic so it actually wouldn't be weird since it's a normal custom for mexicans. I guess the real problem is that I'm a superficial scumbag and she's too skinny for my taste. Her face is very pretty but i like me a thick latina. I wona hear the thunderous clap of that azz feel me?

Draz
10-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Yeah she is. And we're both hispanic so it actually wouldn't be weird since it's a normal custom for mexicans. I guess the real problem is that I'm a superficial scumbag and she's too skinny for my taste. Her face is very pretty but i like me a thick latina. I wona hear the thunderous clap of that azz feel me?
:cheers: :lol Latinas are known for that type of thunder

Dam want me a Latina gf now. Actually plotting to find a lightskin Dominican girl with curly hair. Fcking sexy af

imdaman99
10-01-2015, 06:29 PM

Dam want me a Latina gf now. Actually plotting to find a lightskin Dominican girl with curly hair. Fcking sexy af
Bastard, what did you do with the Indian girl :coleman:

And OP, do your thing. This is a once a year thing for me now. I meet a chick, I end up talking to her/hangin out with her. She falls for me, sometimes I like her too. I am at the marrying age though and figure out there is no way I'm gonna marry her so I end up eventually killing it. It sucks, I need to be 18 again :oldlol:

Draz
10-01-2015, 06:48 PM
Bastard, what did you do with the Indian girl :coleman:

And OP, do your thing. This is a once a year thing for me now. I meet a chick, I end up talking to her/hangin out with her. She falls for me, sometimes I like her too. I am at the marrying age though and figure out there is no way I'm gonna marry her so I end up eventually killing it. It sucks, I need to be 18 again :oldlol:
She's still here, she suspects something's wrong and shes being paranoid, I guess I'm making it obvious something's up.

I spent six years total being in a relationship, I wish I was 18 again too just banging girls left and right.

red1
10-01-2015, 08:15 PM
You thirsty f*gg*ts should be ashamed. Absolutely disgusting.

red1
10-01-2015, 08:16 PM
http://replygif.net/i/100.gif

Jameerthefear
10-01-2015, 08:44 PM
F*ck you. I could never turn a qt 3.14 like that down. Can you give her my number?

NBAplayoffs2001
10-01-2015, 08:46 PM
She's still here, she suspects something's wrong and shes being paranoid, I guess I'm making it obvious something's up.

I spent six years total being in a relationship, I wish I was 18 again too just banging girls left and right.

I've been curious. Are you by any chance from NYC, Queens specifically?

highwhey
10-01-2015, 09:06 PM

I would say to wait bro. Unless that chick is also down for a casual thing. Being in a relationship while you're young is just an achor. I once dumped a girl for selfish reasons and 15 mins later i forgot all about it aftwr eating some chicken wings. But my most recent chick, was with her for a while and i was planning on marrying her. Didn't work out and I got me a drinking problem bc i had a tough time forgetting her. She actually became friends with my friends so now i have to avoid her and that means not hanging with my people. It didn't matter if i was out with a thotty that night, my mind was always on this chick and it made for a bad vibe. She invaded my thoughts 24/7 and anything reminded me of her. Fck that, i ain't dating a latina again.

Jailblazers7
10-01-2015, 09:26 PM
F*ck you. I could never turn a qt 3.14 like that down. Can you give her my number?

Don't worry. You will never have to.

TripleA
10-03-2015, 10:18 PM
I asked her to homecoming today. She was pretty happy. I'm going to a party before with her friends and couple of my friends.

Jameerthefear
10-03-2015, 10:24 PM
I really hate you.

Draz
10-03-2015, 10:24 PM
I've been curious. Are you by any chance from NYC, Queens specifically?
Lmfao yes. Queens. How you figure.

TripleA
10-03-2015, 10:29 PM
I really hate you.

Seeing how funny and cute she was when we were hanging out made me realize.
Why not
:confusedshrug:

And oh ya I made out with her.

Jameerthefear
10-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Why not

Go THE **** away

TripleA
10-03-2015, 10:37 PM
Go THE **** away

:biggums: Thought you were gonna congratulate me.

KellhitEmup15
10-03-2015, 10:48 PM
Why not

Good niggaa keep doing you.
The other fakkit just salty you getting bitchs and he fcks dolls.

GimmeThat
10-03-2015, 11:21 PM
just don't feel weird when you find out who that person is actually dating and feel being compared since once you were liked by that person

24-Inch_Chrome
10-03-2015, 11:44 PM
Don't worry. You will never have to.

:lebronamazed:

lilojmayo
10-04-2015, 01:01 AM

ISH be on some type of way. These threads of late are like the late 2000's . Classic shyt. :rockon:

TripleA
10-04-2015, 01:38 AM
ISH be on some type of way. These threads of late are like the late 2000's . Classic shyt. :rockon:

Thanks bro just bringing up something I think others share.

TheMan
10-04-2015, 02:22 AM
So OP, let me get this straight, you're black and the girl who's interested in you is white?

Hmmmm, interesting...

TripleA
10-04-2015, 02:28 AM
So OP, let me get this straight, you're black and the girl who's interested in you is white?

Hmmmm, interesting...

She is half white half Polynesian.

NBAplayoffs2001
10-04-2015, 02:38 AM
You seemingly go to UCLA. I'm jealous.

TheMan
10-04-2015, 02:44 AM
She is half white half Polynesian.
Ah, ok...

hmmmmm

TripleA
10-04-2015, 02:49 AM
You seemingly go to UCLA. I'm jealous.

No I am a senior in highschool. That picture was from her college visit to ucla.:lol

NBAplayoffs2001
10-04-2015, 02:52 AM
No I am a senior in highschool. That picture was from her college visit to ucla.:lol

Oh ok. Either way, based on what the title of the thread is. I think most guys have had girls who have liked them but to be perfectly honest, sometimes the guy won't even notice. Happened to me. Found out a girl liked me but never spoke to me, just saw me a few times with their friends and tried asking through a friend if I was single. It was weird.

Rocketswin2013
10-04-2015, 09:56 AM
She is around average or below. I wouldn't even put this much thought into her.

Jameerthefear
10-04-2015, 10:01 AM
:biggums: Thought you were gonna congratulate me.
**** u

KellhitEmup15
10-04-2015, 10:05 AM
She is around average or below. I wouldn't even put this much thought into her.

Elbows too pointy.

KellhitEmup15
10-04-2015, 10:09 AM
**** u

You salty man go get your own bitchs not hating on a another mans.

Le Shaqtus
10-04-2015, 11:07 AM
Yeah, I felt pretty bad about it.

Met this girl in class who had a boyfriend at the time of like 4 years, then after the semester they broke up and we started talking. She gave me a blowie but that's it. But I felt pretty bad because she was really into me and I wasn't attracted to her at all, and she wasn't bad looking either.. Weird looking nips though.

It's weird because we have way more in common than the girl I'm dating right now but I'm way more attracted to her.

Just2McFly
10-04-2015, 11:42 AM
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

thank you for an amazing song title

Draz
10-04-2015, 11:43 AM
Wow. This dumb girl always said qt 3.14

Annoying asf

TripleA
10-05-2015, 01:22 AM
It's scary how invested Jameer is in this girl OP knows. He's scared to talk to girls in real life, but gets pissed at dudes who don't take advantage of females at their disposal.

He sounds just like that Oregon shooter

:( He took a full heel turn on me I thought me and him were cool.
I'm sorry that girls want me.:cry: